Review: Juicy G- Spots 3

Story Info
Girl cum rocks!
1.1k words
4.08
34.3k
2
0

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 05/20/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Let me start my review by saying "GIRL CUM ROCKS". If you have read some of my past reviews you know I like squirters. I couldn't wait to review a movie with all squirters. I picked up Juicy G-Spots Vol. 3 by Simon Wolf Bold to satisfy my lust. It stars Denice K., Nadia Styles, Missy Monroe, Heather Pink, Alektra and Brianna Love. It's produced and directed by Robert Herrea.

So right on the box it says five squirters so I had high hopes to see lots and lots of girl cum. Yum, yum!

The first scene starts things off with a bang. The scene stars Nadia Styles and Barrett Blade. I will tell you right off Nadia is probably the best squirter in the entire bunch. The scene starts off with some type of lead in stuff but who really cares. Let's get to the action. Barrett gets things going with some hard fingering. It doesn't take long for Barrett to find the right place. Then there she blows. With a hard orgasm it's girl cum everywhere. It then goes into some cock sucking. Squirting is not this girls only talent. She is not a bad cock sucker to boot. She deepthroats with ease. The fucking starts with some cowgirl. It's short lived. Nadia really excels in standing doggy where she really takes a pounding. She gives us another little squirt while in doggy. She hops back on Barrett's cock, this time in reverse cowgirl. We get to see her best squirt yet when her drenches Barrett's cock and balls. She squirts two more times in this position. Then it's two more squirts in the scene in missionary. Good stuff. The scene finishes up with Barrett giving Nadia a big facial. Nadia is a good girl and swallows whatever lands in her mouth.

Next up is Missy Monroe with Joey Ray. Missy is another well known, or soon to be well known, squirter. Nice little all natural body with cute blond hair. She was in one of my recent reviews, Seymore Butts' Bottom Feeders, so I kinda knew what to expect from her but the scene was great all the same. Joey begins the fun with some hard fingering and clit licking. It takes a little longer for Missy to get warmed up then it took Nadia. Joey knows what he is doing when it comes to licking a pussy and has Missy cumming in no time but no squirting yet. Missy is an above average cock sucker, using a lot of teeth and stroking. Missy mounts Joey's cock in cowgirl to start the fucking off. This hits the spot and Missy squirts almost first thing. Nothing too big but she gives us two or three little shows during the cowgirl. She swings around and gives us some reverse cowgirl and has a few more small eruptions. Probably the best thing about this squirter is she takes it in the ass. She gets it first in spoon. The anal heats up in reverse cowgirl. We even get some little squirts from her pussy while she rides him with her ass. Her natural tits bounce the entire time. I loved the scene. What more can you ask for - girl cum, ass fucking and the scene ends with a nice facial. Missy's sexy voice saying "cover me with your cum" doesn't hurt either.

Next up is the very hot Denice K. This European hottie straight from Denmark is all natural Scandinavian goodness. She has a perfect round ass and nice long legs. Combine that with her cute young face and she will have you wanting more. She is the hottest girl in the movie. She is joined in the scene by Randy Spears. Randy goes down on her first licking and fingering her pussy. Randy shows why he is in the hall of fame. In no time she is jumping and squirming with wave after wave of orgasms but no squirting. Denice then shows off her cock sucking ability. Not bad but a little heavy on the spit for me. I did like how she used two hands to stroke. The fucking starts in doggy and Denice's tight pussy fits around Randy's cock like a glove. She doesn't squirt at anytime during the doggy. Her pussy does gush with white cum. This girls will never need lube. In reverse cowgirl we get a better show. Her cum is coming out at a constant flow from her pussy. The squishy noises are classic. What you don't see you can hear. The last position is missionary. She cums hard again and gives us a few last little squirts. The scene ends with yet another big facial. Randy does her right and paints her face with his cum. The little giggle she gives while she is being sprayed is sexy as hell.

The fourth scene gives us something a little different. The scene starts out with Brianna Love giving Alektra a demonstration of how to squirt. Brianna uses a dildo to get herself spraying that girl cum. After that Evan Stone walks in and Brianna walks off. This was a perfect opportunity for a threesome but no luck. The scene goes on with Alektra and Evan. The scene is all right but nothing special. After Brianna leaves, the scene kinda goes down hill. It does feature another great cumshot.

The last scene is a scene with Nick Manning and Heather Pink. Heather Pink is another hottie. This movie is loaded with them. Heather is a thin red head with a college degree who loves sex. Would love to find that personal add. The scene would of been better with a different guy. The two of them have bad chemistry together. The scene has some hard anal and no squirting. The no squirting thing I think is because Nick Manning couldn't do it for her. It's back to the chemistry thing. The anal was another problem with Nick's cock being way too big for this girl's ass. You find out in the behind the scenes that she really doesn't like anal and it shows. Her ass looks as if it's being punched in and she is screaming in pain. Nick Manning being Nick Manning just fucks her harder. The cum shot was another good one.

In bonus stuff you get an extra scene from Young Pink Volume 7. It's a good anal scene. So that makes six scenes in all you get. There is also a behind the scenes that has interviews with all of the girls.

I really liked this one. The squirting seemed natural and in the flow of the scene and the cumshots were huge. There is anal in three scenes if you count the bonus scene. All the talent was hot and into it the sex. Even Heather Pink lasted throughout the ass attack by Nick Manning. If like girl cum, anal and big facials pick this one up. If you don't like girl cum that is un-American and you should leave the country immediately. Just kidding :-) I give Juicy G-Spots Vol. 3 a four and a half out of five.