Review: Neo Pornographia

Story Info
Review of Ninn's first gonzo style film.
1.8k words
4.78
24.6k
2
0

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 05/20/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Neo Pornographia: The Secret Tapes of Michael Ninn, written and directed by Michael Ninn. Neo Pornographia stars Audrey Hollander, Melissa Lauren, Sandra Romaine, Julie Knight, Anthony Hardwood, Frank Gun, Alex Knight, Mike Foster, and Otto Bauer.

*

First things first. This is not for everyone. This DVD is extremely hardcore. If you don't like extreme penetrations and rough sex, go away now. In Ninn's own words it's like driving by a bad car wreck and not being able to take your eyes off of it. Ninn puts art to the style of gonzo adult films. When he does something, he does it all the way! This movie with give you chills and a hard on at the same time.

The scenes break down like this. Scene 1 stars Audrey Hollander, Mike Foster and Otto Bauer. We start out with a little intro to Audrey. This little girl is cute with red curly hair, pale white skin and an innocent face. But you kinda know by the looks of her she's a dirty little whore deep down. She starts off with some dirty talk and some solo masturbation stuff, nothing too out of the ordinary. Then we get our first look at it. "IT" is a two foot high, four inch thick Phallix glass toy. At this point you think to yourself there is no way she is sticking that thing inside of her. She starts to play with the toy, licking it and still giving you some the that pretty potty month. She does a lot of spitting and drooling on the toy, sliding her hands up and down on it. You also get a feeling she can put a lot of stuff in her mouth.

Then she shoves four fingers into mouth as far as they will go. In the next part of the scene, we are joined by Nikki Hunter. Nikki is like a cheerleader during the film. She tells the girls what to do to make "him" happy. We never find out who "him" is. I'm guessing Michael Ninn. I guess "he" wants Audrey to stuff this toy into her pussy because that's what she does. She squats over this thing. First rubbing her clit on it. Then pushing the four inch wide head of this thing all the way in. Nikki Hunter watches on with approval and eggs her on to push it in deeper. It's then time, with the help of Nikki, for Audrey to get the toy stuffed up her ass. Audrey gets in the pile driver position. Slowly, Nikki pushes the toy into her ass. Audrey rubs her clit as Nikki uses her body weight to push the head of the toy all the way in her ass.

We find out later all the toy was doing was getting her ready. Mike and Otto show up next with Mike getting her in doggy and fucking her ass while she sucks Otto's cock. Mike moves his cock back and forth from her ass to her pussy still fucking her in doggy. Nikki continues to encourage her to take it hard and deep and make him happy. Audrey climbs aboard Otto in reverse cowgirl in her pussy while she's getting throat fucked by Mike. Otto then moves his cock to her ass, still in reverse cowgirl. Mike gives her a slap on the face to get her to open her mouth wider. Still in reverse cowgirl, Mike puts his cock into her pussy while she rides Otto's cock. It's then Mike's turn to get a ride. Audrey fucks him in cowgirl with her pussy. It then switches back to Otto and Mike quickly puts his cock in her ass for some more DP. Then a first for me. Mike moves his cock to her pussy and fucks her while Otto's cock is still in there. Double pussy penetration or double vagina. I prefer pussy to vagina any day. It's a short lived double fuck and they move to some more regular double penetration. After what seems like endless DP, she gives each of their cocks a nice tongue bath before moving on to more fucking. We had double vag and now we have double anal. She's getting double ass fucked in both cowgirl and reverse cowgirl. They finish the scene off with some hard anal pile driver. Both men take their turns but after watching her ass get stretched by two cocks, it seems like nothing. The scene ends with the now famous toy coming back in the scene with both men cumming on in and Audrey licking it off. One of the hardest scenes I've ever seen. That toy must be the biggest I've ever seen in a movie.

Scene 2 stars. Melissa Lauren and Sandra Romaine. Each of the girls give an interview with Nikki Hunter and in the course of the interview we find out the girls hate one another. What the industry calls this is a grudge fuck. Two people who hate each other, fuck each others brains out. I wasn't sure at first if Melissa and Sandra really had an honest dislike for each other but that was cleared up pretty quick when they are put in a room together. But first you get a little get to know solo stuff. Melissa, dressed in a school girl uniform, and don't forget the white cotton panties. Her solo stuff is all right. She works her pussy over with a glass toy and then work son her ass with a beaded toy and then moves up to the glass dildo. Sandra does some of the same things but instead she uses a stainless steel dildo to fuck her ass.

Finally, the moment of truth. As soon as Sandra walks in, they punch on each other. Hair pulling, scratching and even some punching. Finally crew members are called in to separate the girls. They will have none of that. It takes Nikki and a crew member to hold Melissa down. Nikki strikes a truce of sorts among the girls and lets them loose on each other. But this time their attentions on each other are sexual. Sandra is the first to take charge, slapping Melissa and spitting in her face. She forces her finger down her throat. She then starts in on her pussy, forcing three fingers up her pussy. She then pushes her up into the pile driver position. In this position, Melissa's ass is straight up in the air and Sandra slams her finger in there as fast as she can. Two and then three fingers get shoved in her ass. Then it's time to bring out the toys. Sandra gets her hands on a huge black rubber toy shaped like a missile. Sandra first tries choking Melissa with it but she thinks she is enjoying it too much. So she starts to work on her ass. Forcing this enormous toy into her ass. The ass fucking seems to go on forever. It's then time for Sandra to get hers. Melissa goes straight for her ass and gives it a nice fingering, first with one hand then using both. Stretching her ass as far as she can. They then break into another cat fight. After it settles down, she takes the same black toy that opened her ass and plunges it into Sandra. Melissa isn't as nice and crams it as hard as she can. Nikki decides to help out and puts another toy into her pussy. Melissa wants her chance to choke Sandra so she deep throats Sandra with a black dildo until she chokes. Of course they get into yet another fight and that's how the scene ends.

I like the concept but in practice it wasn't very sexy and turned more into a boxing match. I like watching girls fuck, not fight. I give the scene a B. Scene 3 stars.

Julie Knight, Alex Knight, Frank Gunn and Anthony Hardwood start the scene off by fucking Julie with yet another glass toy. Then Julie takes it upon herself to do some solo work, fucking her pussy and ass with a glass dildo. The fun really begins when she rides this one glass toy that has three different size heads. Cowgirl style, she rides the toy with her ass. It's time for yet another toy, this one is a glass butt plug. It's huge. Is must be three or four inches wide. Julie puts it in her ass with ease. Nikki helps her with some spit and pulling it in and out her ass. Julie's now begging to be fucked. The men start to roll in. First up, Frank Gunn. He gets his cock sucked until it's hard. Once his cock is hard, he deep throats her. Nikki does her part and holds her head still. You can see Anthony Hardwood and Alex Knight waiting in the wings for their turns at Julie. First Frank Gunn fucks her ass in doggy. They move over towards Anthony. She starts sucking on his cock and Frank continues fucking her ass.

Alex then gets into the act getting his cock deep throated. Frank never leaves his position fucking her ass. On to the floor, they go with Julie riding Alex while she gets her throat fucked by Anthony and Frank. This girl is a hell of a multi-tasker. It's then time for some DP. She gets it in her ass from Anthony and in her pussy by Frank, not to mention that her mouth is full on Alex. Anthony and Alex rotate with each other taking turns fucking her ass. They do this for a while, first in cowgirl, then in reverse cowgirl. A cock never leaves any of her holes. Then while in reverse cowgirl, Anthony and Frank double ass fuck her. She doesn't even give a yelp and continues taking the fucking of her life. The scene ends with all three men cumming in her asshole. Nikki, such a good girl, spoons the cum out of Julie's ass and feeds it to Julie. She swallows every last drop. Hardcore stuff. I almost liked the toy stuff better then all the cocks in her ass. I mean come on, how many men want their cock touching someone else's? I like the scene. I gave it an A.

I think Ninn was right when he talked about a car wreck you can't keep your eyes off of. With each scene, you keep watching, waiting for the next sick thing he will make the girls do. The grudge fuck scene was interesting but got boring after a while. And I do mean a while because the scene lasted forever. I would of liked a few more scenes. This is volume one so I would expect more to cum. From what Viking told me this is not his usual style. Well, my buddy can take his soft shit. I'll review this stuff any time. I know some people won't like this. It does lean on the extreme side. Take it with a grain of salt and from what I could see, the women liked what they were doing. I give Neo Pornographia a score of four out of five.