Review Surprise Pt. 01

Story Info
Holly didn't expect this review at work.
5.4k words
4.36
67k
47

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/22/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Holly had been dreading this like no other performance review of her 20 year career at Colten Best. Her boss of many years, Larry, had left the company a few months prior and she now reported to a guy she hadn't trusted for years.

Mike had left the company a year ago, much to Holly's relief. Not that he was a part of her reporting structure, but... she just didn't trust him.

Amazingly, he returned to the company about four months ago. Suddenly he seemed like a golden boy. Holly was surprised at his return but didn't think it would affect her much other than having to deal with him once in a while as a co-worker from another department.

Then came the announcement that her department would be reporting to Mike. Holly's heart sank. She feared it would not be good. Her first thought was to leave the company. But after 20 years, that just wasn't realistic. There wasn't another employer in Mt. Rowton that she could go to and earn close to what she was making. And commuting to a larger city like Madison? Out of the question. She didn't want to have that kind of lifestyle.

She entered the warehouse and trekked up the stairs to his cube. "Hey, how are you, Mike?" She flashed him a nice smile, deciding to put her best foot forward.

"Oh! Hey, Holly! I was just finishing this up... I've got the conference room reserved next door. It's probably not necessary with everybody gone at this point in the day but there's better chairs in there," he said with a chuckle.

"OK, sounds good," Holly replied.

She thought it was odd - stupid really - that he would schedule this for an hour at 4:00 in the afternoon. But... what the heck. "He's the boss," she thought. She'll just grin & bear it. She was afraid she'd have to get used to grinning and bearing.

So into the conference they went. Holly sat down in the first chair on the left side of the table and Mike took the chair opposite her on the right side. The room itself was pretty nondescript. It was about 12 feet wide, 25 feet long with a table, about 15 long, three feet wide down the middle of the room.

The review itself took about 15 minutes. Mike made it hard, as Holly was afraid he would. In short, he laid out impossible goals and told her there would be a different role for her - read: DEMOTION - if those impossible goals were not met.

Holly's heart sank. She knew she'd done a great job for Colten Best and in no way deserved a demotion. She had been hoping for bigger and better things this year, even with her old boss leaving and the bombshell of Mike becoming her new boss. She always felt that good things happened to those that did well at Colten Best. Now, hearing what Mike was saying - officially part of her employment record - it all seemed to be tumbling down.

To be honest, Holly felt like crying. But she knew that was the worst thing she could do. If she wanted to be taken seriously, she couldn't let him see her be weak and vulnerable. So she bit her lip and held herself. "This joke will be over shortly," she said to herself.

"Now, I know you probably weren't expecting some of this," Mike said, folding his hands on the table in front of him. "I'm sure your appraisals with Larry were quite different."

"That's true..." Holly said, not knowing what else to say. And what could she say? Complain and tell him he's wrong? That would accomplish nothing and it would make her look antagonistic. That just wasn't Holly's style.

"Well, it's not all doom & gloom. In fact, we can probably make things look brighter for you..."

Holly wasn't sure if Mike was going to say more or what he was intending. She just looked at him, anticipating something else.

"If you're interested," he started, "we can go another route. Sort of like a plan B."

Confusion. Holly didn't know what to think now.

"A plan B?" she said, her eyes brightening. Holly thought maybe she had read him wrong during the appraisal. Maybe it wasn't the doom & gloom she initially thought. She knew he was a bastard, maybe being a really bad communicator was part of the deal.

"Yeah, maybe we can go a different route." He leaned back in chair and put his hands on his thighs and glanced at the clock on the wall behind her.

"OK," Holly replied. "I'd be very interested to hear about this." Being on the verge of crying was now the furthest thing from her mind. She felt heartened by this.

"Cool! Well, let's get to it then. No sense beating around the bush about it, huh?" he said with a smile.

Holly chuckled and flashed a gorgeous smile. At 43 years old and two kids under her belt, she was an attractive woman. At 5'-5", she had deceptively longish legs, a nice figure with a rather large chest that she did nothing to show off. And on top of all that was a very pretty face. Holly knew she wasn't ugly but she never did anything to flaunt anything about how she looked. For this meeting she had on a simple button-down cream colored blouse and black professional looking pants. Nothing spectacular; just entirely professional.

"Hahahah! Right!" she said.

"Now, you've been here for about 20 years, right?"

"Yeah, 21 to be exact."

"You started as an assistant in the Purchasing department and did a nice job all along and now you head up a staff of - what? - eight people? And those eight each have their assistants."

"Yes," Holly replied, her voice showing renewed energy. "That's right."

"I'm sure you came here not expecting to hear the things I said and what I was expecting of your department in the next year and the possible role change for you."

"Well yeah," she shifted in her seat a little bit, "It was a surprise to hear."

"And there's no reason you should have to be worried. There really isn't. I want you to feel confident in what you're doing and what you can expect your career path to take."

Holly smiled back, feeling much better.

"This Plan B...-" he started.

Holly didn't know what to think yet but she knew anything had to be better than the bad news she had gotten just a few minutes ago about a possible demotion.

Mike continued. "We can forget about any bumps in your career path if you come over right now, unzip me and work me over with that mouth." As he finished, he shifted his chair to his left.

Holly was flabbergasted.

"Wait... WHAT??" It was all she could say.

"A blowjob, Holly. Does that answer your question?"

Holly leaned back in her chair, almost numb in disbelief.

"A... wait - how... I don't get..." the words kind of stumbled out.

"You can take your pick, Holly," Mike said. "I don't much care. But you've got 30 seconds to decide and then I leave this room and send this appraisal to HR."

She looked at the door, shaking her head, and sat straight up in her chair.

Reading her thoughts, Mike raised his right index finger and said, "And don't even bother thinking you'll tell anyone. My record here and every other place I've been is impeccable. No one will believe someone who just got a bad appraisal from her boss. Again, you've got 30 seconds."

"How can you think you can do this!" she said incredulously.

"Look," he said nonchalantly, "I'm not going to debate the ethics of this. If the next thing from you is anything like a 'no' or asking another question, I get up and leave this room and I start the ball rolling on your career at Colten grinding to a halt."

He shuffled the papers he had in front of him into a nice stack and sat upright in his chair as though he was preparing to leave.

Holly looked down at the table in front of her and shook her head. "I can't bel—"

"What's it going to be?" Mike asked sternly. "Again, I'm not going to debate this."

And with that, Mike stood up, looking at her, not knowing himself what she was going to do.

Finally, Holly pushed her chair back slowly and stood up. She glared at Mike, feeling nothing but hate for him, feeling almost numb at what had just happened in the last 2 minutes.

"So... what?" she said. "Right here? You want it right here? I just—"

"Everybody's gone for the day. The calendar on the door outside says this meeting is a self-appraisal. No one's going to barge in on that anyway. So come over here, get on your knees and then do what I'm sure you know how to do. You do know what to do, right?"

Mike took a step to his left so he was no longer in front of the table. With her left hand on the table, Holly took two steps toward him and dropped to her knees. Mike's face went flush as seemingly every drop of blood in his body rushed to his cock. For a brief moment, he felt such a rush of excitement that he thought he might pass out.

He looked down at Holly and couldn't believe he had pulled it off. He risked everything doing this but he couldn't resist. He had been watching this woman for several years now and there was simply something about her that he was ridiculously attracted to. He had traveled to China on business at the same time she did about 10 years ago and he had almost pulled the trigger on hitting on her then. But he simply couldn't muster the courage. Every single night of that 10-day trip he went to bed and jacked off to the idea of fucking her brains out. He wasn't sure what the attraction was. The beautiful smile... The girl-next-door way about her... Her sweet demeanor... Her hot MILF bod... It was a combination that he couldn't resist. And now... well, it finally got the best of him and here she was, on her knees for him.

Mike almost didn't know what to do. He knew there was no going back now, however. The inner bad in him reached down and pulled it together.

"That wasn't a rhetorical question, Holly. You know what to do, huh?"

She shot him another look of hate and said, "Yes. I know what to do. Someday... you are going to—"

Mike quickly reached down with his right hand and grabbed her hair on the left side of her head.

"Don't you dare go there!" he spit out. "You either get started with that mouth of yours or we get you started on a new job. You decide."

He let go of her hair and she took her left hand off the table and put her hands to the sides of her head. It was her way of collecting herself, of bringing her concentration to what she was unbelievably faced with.

"Well," she started with a hard edge to her voice. "I don't have anything to start with!"

"Unzip me..." he said looking down at her. He was in disbelief at what he had started but there was no way in hell he was stopping. "I thought you said you knew what to do..."

She let out a "Hmph..." and shook her head as she reached forward with both hands to undo his belt, then his zipper, then his button to pull the top of his pants apart. His blue striped boxers were sticking out with an obvious erection.

Holly latched her fingers into the tops of his boxers and began tugging them down with his pants. His not-quite-all-the-way hard cock flopped out about 12 inches in front of her face. She pulled his pants and boxers down over his knees and let them bunch at his ankles.

She rested her hands on her thighs and stared straight ahead at his cock. Mike's pubic hair over his pubic bone was cropped down short. Holly noted that his balls were shaved smooth. His cock was throbbing with his heartbeat, getting harder by the second.

Mike was just hoping that he wouldn't shoot his load before she even touched him. He could feel his heart pounding through his chest and he couldn't control how hard his cock was getting. He was in utter disbelief that the woman he'd fantasized about so many times before was now kneeling in front of him about to suck his cock.

Holly reached out with her right hand to grip his cock while her left hand went to his right hip. She licked her right hand and put it back on his cock, jerking it slowly. She could feel the heat it was giving off and how hard it was. This wasn't Holly's first hard cock. She was married, had two kids, had boyfriends when she was younger. She knew what a hard cock felt like. This one though... "Geezuz, it's hard," was her first thought.

She liked sex; but she didn't love it. She could count on one hand the number of times she initiated sex with her husband, or anyone prior to him for that matter. And oral sex just wasn't her thing. Sure, she went down on her husband, but only if he prompted her. A dick in her mouth just didn't do anything for her.

So the hardness of Mike's cock kind of surprised her. It wasn't a bean pole either. It had thickness to it. Holly could barely get her fingers all the way around it as she jerked it. And she thought it seemed to be getting bigger, harder.

"That's right," Mike said looking down at her. "Give me that mouth. Just lick it. Only your tongue." He reached down to lightly take a handful of hair with his left hand.

Holly leaned forward - not wanting to do it all but knowing she had to - and circled the head of his cock with her tongue. The skin on the head was stretched taut, purple. Her tongue made Mike shiver.

"Ohhhhhhhh, that's right," he hissed as he threw his head back. "Just lick it... top to bottom. Just your tongue."

She turned her head to the left so she could run her tongue from the base to the head, just as he told her. Her right hand jerked his cock in unison with her tongue working him. She licked it from her left side a few times and then switched to her right side, changing hands. Holly was an ambidextrous cock sucker. Mike liked that.

Mike kept his left hand on her head and took the base of his cock in his right hand.

"Stick that tongue out for me," he said.

Holly took her left hand off his cock and stuck out her tongue. Mike tapped his cock on her tongue.

"That's right. Open wide," he said looking down at her. He slid the head back & forth along the flat of her tongue, loving how warm it felt. "That's right. Now look up at me with that pretty face."

She complied, giving Mike her gaze, which was just a blank look. He thought Holly looked hotter than hell looking up at him with his cock on her tongue.

"Damn, I love that," he said with a sly smile on his face. "You like that cock, Holly?"

Holly said nothing. She wasn't going to engage him in dirty talk, too.

Mike firmed his grip on her hair and jerked her head slightly. "What do you think of that cock?" his voice hardening a bit.

Holly said nothing. She simply lowered her gaze and he continued rubbing the head of his cock on her tongue.

"What do you think of this cock?" he repeated, tugging on her hair a little harder yet.

She looked back at him and then turned her head so she could talk. "What do you want me to say? It's big."

"Oh, you ain't seen nothin' yet," he said back to her. "It's got a little ways to go yet. I gotta hold back a little bit or I'll cum right now."

"Don't hold back on my account," Holly said.

"Alright, give me that mouth," he said as he jerked her head back and put the head back on her tongue. "Lick that thing again. Just your tongue."

He let go of his cock and released her hair. Holly put her right hand back on the base of his cock and turned her head to resume running her tongue along the length of his cock. She could tell he was getting harder and she wondered how she would tackle it. This was now the largest cock she'd ever done anything with.

"Take off your shirt & bra," he said. "Let's see those tits."

"I don't think it's necessary," was Holly's reply.

He felt a shot of anger at her telling him how things would go. "Look, I'm not going to debate this with you," he said in a quiet, firm voice. "Let's see those tits."

Holly leaned back and undid the buttons of her blouse one by one, pulling the bottom of the blouse out of her pants. The blouse fell to the floor behind her and she reached back to undo the hooks on her white bra in a way that only a woman knows how to do quickly. The bra landed on the floor next to her and Mike got his first look at the tits he had fantasized about countless times before.

"Holy shit," he said with awe in his voice. "Nice tits, Holly. Wow!"

What he saw were tits that lay quite nicely. There weren't the flabby tits of a woman with kids. She kept herself in good shape and her body showed it. Her tits showed it. They were more than a handful but not incredibly large. Mike loved them.

"Oh man, I gotta," Mike said quickly. He reached down, palms up and groped them, one in each hand. "Man, verrrrry nice. You've got really nice tits, Holly."

"Gee, thanks," she said sarcastically, looking away.

Mike squeezed, he groped, he mauled Holly's tits with his hands. These were, Mike thought, the most incredible tits he'd ever felt.

He got down on his knees in front of her and licked them. He pushed them together so the nipples were as close together as he could get them. He licked back & forth on each nipple, circling them with his tongue. He sucked on them gently. He worked them over with his mouth as he squeezed and groped them.

"I gotta fuck those tits" he said as he stood up. "Get me wet."

She looked up at him with a questioning look on her face.

"Get my cock good and wet with your mouth. I'm gonna fuck those tits. What? You never had a dick between those tits before?"

Honestly, Holly hadn't ever had her tits fucked before but she wasn't going to tell him that.

She leaned forward working up extra saliva on her tongue and licked his cock, making sure to coat it with her spit. Mike took his cock in his right hand. "OK, get up a little bit," and he tugged on her right arm to raise her up. "Wrap those tits around my cock."

Holly complied and pushed her tits together with his cock between them.

She turned her head to the left as Mike thrust his slick-wet cock between her tits. He looked down to see her hands, with their nicely-done nails, cupping her tits, the sexy nipples poking out between her fingers as he slid his cock up and down through her tits. He drove it balls deep, growing harder, and the head of it poked the bottom of her throat with each thrust.

"That's right," he said. "Push those tits together. Squeeze 'em tight around that cock."

Holly complied. She could feel how incredibly hard he was and the amount of heat it gave off surprised her. Her husband's cock - which always felt was just fine for her - had never felt that hard. She felt rather nervous about what she was going to be dealing with.

Mike fucked Holly's tits for another minute and then dared go no longer for fear of shooting his load. He wanted that mouth to finish him.

"Damn, those tits are incredible," he said firmly. "Now give me that mouth again. I want you to wrap those lips around my dick and work it. And play with those tits while you do it. Got it?"

He took a firm grip of her hair again and brought his cock up to her mouth. She moved her head forward and took it into her mouth, closing her lips around it. He guided her head forward to get her started and then tossed his head back.

"God! That's right! Work that mouth!"

He thrust forward just a little bit. Not quite out and out fucking her mouth but her mouth felt so good he couldn't resist a little thrusting. He looked down to see her moving her head forward and back, her lips wrapped tightly around his cock.

"Mmmmm, that's right. Oh! Watch those teeth! Swirl that tongue around on it!"

She struggled as his cock grew bigger in her mouth. She was feeling a bit overwhelmed by it, trying to keep her teeth off it. Mike's left hand was still on her head but he was no longer guiding her. Holly was moving her head back and forth, her lips sliding up and down Mike's cock, struggling to keep her jaw open for it.

"God, that's nice! Now lick my balls. Work that tongue on me."

12