Review Surprise Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He gripped his cock in his right hand as Holly looked up at him not quite sure what to do.

"Lick those balls," he said again. He held his cock straight up so she had a clear angle. She tucked her head to the left and stuck her tongue out to stroke his balls.

"Ohhhhh, there you go. Just swirl that tongue, slide it back and forth. Mmmmm, there you go."

Licking a man's balls was another thing Holly had never done before. This added to the immense discomfort of this entire awful thing.

"Yes," he hissed. "Use that tongue. Now suck those balls. One at a time. Take them in your mouth and give them a gentle suck."

Holly complied, first taking one, then the other. She sucked as gently as she could, hoping she was doing it right.

"Good GOD, you have an incredible mouth. FUCK. You like licking balls?"

All she could do was mumble, "Mmm hmm." She didn't know what to think of it. Licking balls did nothing for her. Hell, none of this did anything for her. She was complying with a threat. Trying to keep her 20-year career from going in the toilet. That was it.

Mike looked down and was in awe at how sexy Holly looked working his balls with her mouth, sucking them, licking them.

"Mmmmmm," he moaned. "That's right. Work that mouth. Now look up at me with that pretty face while you lick my balls."

He tugged her head to make her look up at him. She fixed her eyes on him as she ran her tongue back and forth along his balls.

"Alright," Mike said. "I'm close. Finish me with that mouth."

Mike's cock was now fully engorged. The head a big, almost black, purple. He was fighting off shooting his load right at that moment. He wanted another couple of minutes of her mouth.

She put her mouth back on Mike's cock and went to work, her lips sliding back and forth as best she could.

"Yeah, that's right," he said in response. Mike reached down as best he could to grope her tits again. "C'mon. Work it, Holly. Work that mouth."

She took that as a cue to go faster. She put each of her hands on his hips to hold herself stable and increased the pace. As she slid her mouth over his cock, she swirled tongue on the underside as best she could.

"What do you think of that? You like that cock?"

Holly shrugged her shoulders and briefly removed her mouth from his cock to mumble, "It's BIG." There was nothing about this that Holly liked. Nothing. She was doing as she was told.

"Take it all," he urged. "C'mon. Take it in your throat. Deepthroat that cock."

"I can't," she said, looking up at him. "It's too big."

"Zat the biggest cock you've ever had?" he asked.

She nodded her yes.

"No, no. Tell me. Look up at me and tell me."

She looked up and said, "It's the biggest cock I've ever had."

"Now swallow it. When it's all said and done, at least be able to say you deepthroated it."

Before she could mumble out, "I can't," he put his hands on the sides of her head and started thrusting, fucking her mouth with his cock. In response, she instinctively pushed back with her hands on his stomach. But she was no match for him. He didn't thrust hard, not like he was out and out nailing her, but he was definitely in control.

"Just take it," he said to her. "I'll stop holding it but you gotta try taking it all."

He let go of her head and took the base of his cock between his left thumb & index fingers to steady it. Holly slid her head forward slowly. She had been taking about 5" of it before he insisted she take it all. Mike was a good 9" but it was the thickness that presented the challenge.

"There you go," he said, not taking his eyes off her. "Take it all."

Holly pulled back and went back down. Slowly she kept going, making more and more of Mike's big cock disappear into her hot mouth.

"Nice and slow, just relax," Mike said quietly. "Relax your throat and take it."

She slid down further, only about two inches left. Mike could feel his cock being squeezed as it entered her throat. He did everything he could not to cum.

"There you go, a little bit more," he urged her on.

Holly slowly went down even more and then gradually reached the bottom, her lips pressed up against his thumb & index fingers, which he removed to let her finish the last fraction of an inch.

"Ohhhhhhh, MAN! Fucking incredible!"

She pulled her mouth off to regroup and coughed a little bit.

"You didn't even gag!" he said. "Now swallow it again."

She obeyed and put her mouth back on his cock. Holly knew he couldn't hold out much longer. This time her trek down to the bottom went quicker. Mike had never seen anything hotter than Holly's lips wrapped around the very bottom of his cock.

She held there briefly and then pulled off.

"OK, finish me," Mike said.

Holly put her mouth back on and went to work. Not deepthroating but bobbing her head up and down on Mike's heavily hard cock.

"Alright, I'm cumming," he said.

He put his left hand on top of her head and grabbed her hair. With his right, he took his cock and left the head in her mouth as he shot the first load of his cum. Holly jerked back so she could swallow. Mike jerked his cock slowly and shot a stream of cum that landed on her forehead and nose.

Completely surprised by this, Holly tried to block his cock with her hands.

"Don't you block it! Move your hands!" Mike said as he jerked Holly's head, tilting her face upward. She complied and another stream of his cum hit her left cheek.

"Open that mouth!" he hissed.

He shot the biggest wad right into her mouth. Holly instinctively closed her mouth to swallow. She had never swallowed cum before - ever. This was a first.

Mike was known as a big cummer. His wife joked that she would probably have octuplets when he got her pregnant.

He aimed another load at her tits, shooting a stream right between them.

"Oh yeah!" he called out.

Another stream hit her forehead and dripped down onto her nose. Another one landed on her chin as he feverishly jerked his cock.

"Keep that mouth open!" he called out.

He landed another shot on her right cheek as Holly turned her head instinctively. Mike jerked her head to keep her facing him as he shot another load across the bridge of her nose.

Holly didn't know what to think. Mike's warm cum kept landing on her. She could feel some of it landing in her hair. Some was dripping down on her chest and her pants.

"That's going to stain," she thought to herself.

"Damn," he said as he slapped his cock down on her tongue, squeezing out another - the last - drop. "Good Christ. Incredible. Now suck this."

He pulled her mouth back onto his cock and she wrapped her lips around it, slowly bobbing her head back and forth across his cock. She could feel it was not as strong as it was a minute ago.

"Mmmmmmmm, there you go," he said. "Stay on it."

Holly continued to work her mouth on it, not really seeing the point at the moment.

"What else was there?" she thought.

Mike removed his cock from her mouth and rubbed the tip in the cum on her cheeks and chin. He put it back in her mouth and motioned for her to continue working it.

"There you go," he said. "Every last drop."

He used a finger to wipe off the cum on her forehead and nose and rubbed it along the length of his cock.

"Some more," he said. "There you go. Suck that cum off my cock, Holly."

Holly moved her mouth along his cock, using her tongue to lick it clean. She was surprised that, besides a mildly salty taste, it really had no taste.

"Oh here," Mike said. "Lick that off your tits."

"C'mon, really?" she said looking up at him.

"Christ," he said, "just fucking do it."

Holly lowered her head and cupped her tits up to her mouth. She stuck out her tongue and got the drops that landed on her tits. There was nothing she could do about the stream that landed between her tits.

"Oh here," he said lifting her upright.

He put his cock between her tits and fucked them again, covering his cock in cum.

"Now take it," he said bringing her mouth back to his cock.

Begrudgingly, she opened her mouth and let him slide it in.

"There you go," Mike said. "Wrap those lips around it tight and slide your mouth off."

She did just that and withdrew her mouth. Holly pulled back, closed her mouth to swallow and looked away.

"Man, you can really suck a cock, Holly," he said to her as he pulled up his boxers and pants. "You must know how good you are at that. Let me see something. I'm curious."

He helped her to her feet and turned her back to him.

"Hold still," Mike said.

He reached around to undo the belt on her pants.

"No! What are you doing?" Holly said, jerking to her left.

"I'm gonna see if that pussy is turned on. Don't make this harder than it has to be. Just hold still."

Holly complied as he slid her zipper down and put the fingers of his right hand into her panties. She looked away as he slid his middle finger to her pussy.

"Geezuz... you're soaking wet!" he said.

"That doesn't mean anything," she shot back. "Don't think for a second I got excited by that."

"Well, whatever. Then it was your body going against you. I should have fucked your brains out, too. But I did say only a blowjob."

Mike retrieved the box of tissues from the table in the front of the room and brought it to her. She got her bra & shirt back on and went to the door.

"Oh, check your email tonight. I'm going to have something for you," Mike told her as she opened the door.

"Yeah, whatever," she replied and walked out.

12