Review This!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, please!" Janet pled as she gripped her blouse with both hands to prevent further damage. "Please! No!" Tears were swelling up in her eyes as she knelt in the dirt.

"'Please' don't cut it, you white bread cunt," Vera snarled as she gripped both of Janet's wrists tightly and muscled her hands to her side. Swiftly, she released one of the hands and, before Janet could react, ripped away the remaining three buttons.

"Oh, God, no," Janet cried and brought her free hand up in front of her. Vera rose up and threw the smaller woman to the dirt with a dull thud. Then she dropped on the smaller woman with her with all her weight, a knee coming down firmly on Janet's midsection and knocking the air out of the lithe blonde. "Ohhhhhh..." she moaned softly between gasps for breath.

Jody fell to her knees, one finger had finally wandered to her outer lips. She closed her eyes and breathed in deep, reminding herself that none of this was real. A play, a test, or something else. Not real. Then she gasped as she heard the growling bully, a mere seven or so feet away. Or maybe it was from her own mouth. She found it hard to tell.

"Pretty big nipples for such little boobies."

Jody's eyes shot open despite herself. Janet was lying on her back in the dirt, barely moving, her blouse laying open. Vera was on her knees astride the small girl, her hands were roaming up and down Janet's midsection, exploring the smooth skin between neck and stomach. "No wonder you don't take showers with everyone else, you got no tits at all," she laughed as she lowered her head to more closely inspect the two very prominent nubs rising from the small girl's boobs.

Jody bit her lip and tried to close her eyes. Her clittie rose up and wouldn't let her. She gasped once more as she found it between her finger and thumb. Not real. A trick. She swallowed hard and wrapped one arm around herself, trying desperately to hug herself back to reality.

"In fact," Vera continued with her taunts, "maybe you're not a girl at all." She pinched one of Janet's nipples tightly and slid herself further down on the girl until she was sitting on Janet's legs. She gripped the edges of the girl's skirt with both hands and gave a mighty tug in separate directions, smiling broadly as the fabric tore down the seam. Beneath her, Janet continued to sob, still trying to catch her breath. Quiet desperation.

"Oh, well, guess you are a girl after all," Vera grinned as she ran a hand lightly across the front of Janet's panties. Then she suddenly lifted her head up to look down toward the other woman's face. "Hey, what's this?" she giggled as she continued to run her fingers between Janet's pale and slender thighs. "I do believe little stick-ass is wet."

At that, Jody moaned and dug her fingers more deeply into her pussy. Not real. A nightmare. She glanced back at Janet's face as she fought with herself.

Janet rolled her head onto its side and stared in Jody's direction, and her eyes moved slowly until they found those of her best friend. Her small pale face contorted into a look of pure horror. Jody shivered and once again tried to close her eyes with every ounce of strength she could muster, but found her lids would not move. Neither would her neck. Or her shoulders. Or her waist. She was stuck in that moment, somewhere between heaven and hell as she stared into the blue eyes of her friend.

"Well, I guess there are more dykes around here than I thought," Vera laughed and slid back up until she sat just above Janet's neck. "You get off on this, stick-ass?" She turned her head and suddenly stared straight at Jody. "What about you?" she grinned and brought her blouse down to her waist, cupping her massive boobs in her hands. "You want some of this?"

"No!" Jody cried in silence and found she could move again. "It's not real." Her fingers slid quickly in and out of herself now and she closed her eyes and bent forward until her face was inches from the dirt floor, her thighs squeezing her hand as she tried her best to come to her senses. "Not real."

"You keep telling yourself that, sister," Jody heard Vera laugh. "As for myself, I'm gonna get some payback for losing that joint."

Again, despite her best efforts, Jody found herself opening her eyes, lifting up her neck and taking in the scene. Vera had moved her skirt up over Janet's head now and she was rocking her heavy ass over the smaller girl's face.

"Yeah, you little cunt, you don't even have to do anything but lie there now." The big girl held one of her boobs up to her mouth and ran a tongue across the nipple. "Just let Momma do all the work," she grinned as she slid her butt back and forth. From beneath her skirt, Jody could hear muffled...something.

"Stop," Jody cried, and she slid her hand out of her pussy. Again, she tried to move her legs, but the lava building up within her dulled every nerve save those above the neck. "Please, just stop."

"Not on earth, sister," Vera laughed loudly now as she leaned forward a bit so Jody could see her massive boobs swing back and forth as she moved across Janet's face. "I'm having WAY too much fun." Janet's legs were starting to flail about now, a sure sign that the girl had finally managed to catch her breath. Vera reached down and grabbed the edge of her own skirt and bundled it up around her waist to give Jody a better view. "And it doesn't look like I'm the only one."

Jody swallowed hard and gave a moan as she caught a glimpse of the large woman's thighs and ass pressed firmly against her friend's face. Again, Jody's hand fell to her pussy and found her clit. "Please?" She whimpered. Again, she tried to slide backward, frontward, sideways, anywhere but where she was...

"Please what?" Vera laughed as she dropped the skirt back down. "Please stop?" She licked her boob again. "Please give me another look?" She quickly brought the skirt back up, then dropped it again.

"Please let me cum!" Jody cried as her face blushed bright red.

Vera laughed and raised her skirt once again. "Hey, don't blame ME, girlfriend, that's almost all you."

Jody once again bent forward, her hand rubbing her cunt furiously now. From somewhere outside the shed, she could hear pounding.

"Hey, you in there!" a gruff male voice yelled. "I know you're in there!"

Jody suddenly found her legs again and fell back on her behind, instinctively bringing her wet fingers up to cover her breasts. Vera laughed as she continued to rock back and forth. "It's not real, remember?" She mocked. "That's not Dennis out there." She brought one leg up just a bit to allow Janet to move her head. "And this isn't your best friend down here."

Jody's eyes moved from the shed door back to Janet. "God...Jody..." Janet somehow managed to stammer, her face red and tears running down both cheeks. "Please." Her blue eyes were dim.

"Help."

"Hmm," Vera mused out loud. "Now, what's the hotter torment for a poor old Catholic dyke sub?" She looked straight at Jody. "Having your best friend raped right in front of your eyes and not being able to do a damned thing about it?" She raised her skirt back up just for emphasis. "Or getting caught naked in the tool shed while getting off watching your best friend get raped?"

"I'm warning you for the last time!" the groundskeeper's voice wailed from outside. "One more minute and I cut the lock!"

"It's...not...real," Jody cried. Softly. A hand went up to cover her eyes. She could smell herself on it.

Not real. Just an illusion. A vile illusion.

But she knew that smell. A finger slid into her mouth...

She knew that taste... "Good God, girl you ARE nasty," Vera laughed from somewhere out there.

"Oopsie, did I say 'God?'"

Suddenly the pounding from outside stopped. Jody's finger fell from her mouth and her hands fell to her side. She slowly opened her eyes. Vera had stopped moving now, and was staring down at Janet's face.

"Darn, looks like my fun's all over," Vera moaned. "I do think the poor dear has fainted." She giggled. "Or worse."

"No," Jody sniffed. Her pussy was still dripping. Her nipples were buzzing. "NO!" She put her hands to the ground and pushed herself towards where Janet lay.

"Too late, girlfriend," Vera laughed. "And neither one of us got off."

"NO!" Jody shook her head back and forth violently as she knelt down and reached a hand out to her friend's face.

"Yes!" came a now-familiar voice in response. The demon was sitting on Jody's couch, looking down on the naked woman kneeling in the middle of the living room. "Now THAT was fucking hot!"

Jody collapsed in a heap, falling on her side and lay there trembling. Her arms hooked around her chest and she hugged herself as tightly as she could.

But it didn't stop the trembling.

"Damn, how I just fucking LOVE tormenting goody two-shoes!" The demon waved its hand and the thermometer reappeared. "It's all 'oh, stop, please stop' even when they KNOW it's not real." It skipped across the inn table and stood over Jody, who had now rolled onto her back. "Meanwhile, the other part of them just keeps beatin' on the meat or thumping the cunt like crazy, trying to convince themselves that it's okay just because it's not real."

It bent down and opened Jody's legs just enough to thrust the thermometer in and pull it out quickly. "But I'm sure I'm not telling you anything you don't already know, sweetie," it laughed and brought the instrument up to its eyes. "Oh, yeah, fuck, THAT'S more like it," it grinned as it studied the results. Jody recovered enough to roll back around just in time to see it stick the thermometer down its throat.

"Yum, yum," it smacked it's lips as it pulled the instrument back out with a slight but audible popping noise. "The sweet taste of human hypocrisy!" It then started to shake it, but closed one eye and studied it again for a moment. "Hmm, what's this?"

It cocked its head and smiled down at Jody, holding the hellish device in front of its face. "Damn, girlfriend, I'm more worked up than I thought! Now, you got to understand that we personal demons normally run a slight bit higher than normal, but I can't remember the last time I ran this hot as part of my normal caseload."

Jody's tormentor shook the instrument and watched it vanish in a poof of coconut. Then it bent down and touched Jody's forehead. "So, how's the patient doing?" Suddenly a pair of wire-rimmed glasses appeared on its nose. "Not so good, eh? All worked up and still can't climax, I see."

A plush chair padded with screaming red vinyl appeared in front of the television set. The demon put a hand to its chin and its long red hair curled itself up into a bun. "Hmm, this calls for a bit of mental stimulation, I think," it mused as it settled into the chair. "Somehow, we've just got to get to the bottom of this little problem of yours." It waved a hand nonchalantly and a blood red notebook appeared.

Jody closed her eyes and tried again to make the ghastly thing vanish.

"So," she heard it continue, "let me see if I can describe it. Began as any other normal sexual reaction. Check." Jody looked up to see it writing in the notebook.

With a blood-red fingernail. "But soon developed into the worst case of pussyache ever. Check."

Slowly, Jody managed to prop herself up in a sitting position, cross-legged on the carpet as it continued.

"Stop me if I miss anything. Being a sub, you're used to having others control your sensations, but never quite like this. Check. It was always a physical thing before. Check. A tongue. Lips. Maybe a feather. Check. How am I doing so far?"

Jody mumbled something as her hand moved slowly down her thigh...

The demon sighed and crossed its arms and stared at her. A bit of yellow smoke rose from its nostrils and formed little sulfurous clouds in the air over its head. "Okay, now, silly girl, we've already established that that doesn't work, haven't we?" Suddenly Jody found herself sitting on the couch, which had somehow moved across the room to be next to the demonic psychiatrist chair from hell. "This is a mental block we're dealing with here."

It started to write again, then looked at its index finger curiously. Then shook it. "Hmm, out of ink." Smiling, it ran the finger across its cheek and blood from the scar ran down the nail. "Sorry if this disturbs you, sweetie," she said noting the confused look on the woman's face. " Good demonic pens are just so hard to come by."

It waved one of its hands in the air nonchalantly. "Now you just lay back there and I'll ask you some questions and we'll see if we might just be able to solve your little conundrum, eh?"

Jody closed both eyes once more. "Not real," she muttered. Put her hands over her ears.

"Oh, now, how can I even start to help if you don't pay attention, dearie?" The words flowed right through her hands. "On the other hand," she heard it hesitate, "maybe this delusion of non-reality is at the base of the problem." She could even hear the scratches of fingernail on bloody paper as it wrote. "You're a writer, so you're used to separating reality from fantasy. But not totally, because in the case of this demonic effective mind-control fetish writer, you obviously have issues..."

Jody closed her eyes tighter. Thought of roses. Pictured her computer keyboard. The bowling ball...

"PAY ATTENTION!" The words echoed through her skull from bottom to top and rang exactly like the bell in her old parakeet's cage. Spunky always rang it when he wanted attention. Spunky was her parakeet, dammit. Not her Mom's or her Pops or Cousin Jeremy's. Or anyone else's. Hers. She stomped her feet on the carpet and her hands balled up.

"Stop it!" She screamed. "Just STOP IT!"

It raised its thin, but elegant red brows and grinned. "Ah, now we're getting somewhere," it said dryly and started writing in the book again. "Some things are just too firmly ingrained for you to ignore." Jody raised her fists to each side of her head and angrily threw herself down on the couch and buried her face into the cushions.

"So," it continued, "instead of ignoring them, you lash out, even in a fantasy setting." Its voice slowly changed as it bounced around inside her mind. "Or in the case of fictional stories, you can't just ignore the parts you don't like, you have to even go so far as to tell the world how much you don't like them..." It trailed off as it finished the last, then enunciated, each syllable hammered home in a different, familiar voice. "...how they should be the way YOU want them."

Jody slowly turned around on the couch and opened her eyes. "Don't," she whispered. "That's not...yours."

The demon dropped its pad into its lap and it vanished in a puff of a designer apricot body wash. "Oh, I dunno, girlfriend, I kind of fancy it. A bit...well, 'airy' for my tastes and the Southern accent could use a little refining, but all in all, I can see why you'd like it."

Jody's eyebrows came together as the muscles in her face tightened. "It's not yours," she spat. "Stop using it."

Ignoring her, it experimented a bit more with its newfound voice. "And those stories aren't yours, but that doesn't stop you from using them when you want to say something, to use them to suit your purposes." It hair slowly changed color and fell from its bun as it continued. "Besides, this voice is sooooo much better than my own when I want to say certain things."

"No," Jody shook her head and her body started trembling. For a moment, only a moment, the sexual sensations that had taken over her body gave way to something else. "Don't..."

The devil red skin tone slowly paled and faded altogether as it continued, its jet black hair now cut and styled. "What was that line again? Your skin just looks so yummy tonight, like the sails on Papa's schooner in the moonlight." It pursed its lips as it enunciated each word.

Jody again slammed her eyes shut. "Not real. Just a dream."

"God, Jo', your pussy is just so slicky wicky slippery tonight," it purred. "Fuck, you just taste so...I can't describe it, really, I just want to sleep down here next to it..."

"STOP IT!" Jody screamed again, her eyes staring down at the carpet. "Just stop it and go back to fucking hell!"

She felt breath on her neck as she sat there trembling. Her thighs clamped together and her toes dug into the carpet. "But, Jo', darlin', it's just a dream, right? That voice whispered in her ear. "Just a drunken stupor, or some silly thing inspired by one too many naughty stories, right?"

Jody fell back on the couch and curled up into a ball. "I'm not really here, so I don't really look like Katy." She felt a fingernail run up her back. "And this doesn't feel like Katy." Her nostrils caught that apricot again. "And I certainly don't smell like Katy."

"Dream..." Jody moaned as those primal urges finally caught up to her again, "...just a dream..."

"Well, my darlin' Jo', if I'm not real, what would it hurt...?" Jody felt a fingers running up her legs, tenderly wrapping themselves around her calves. Katy's voice swam all around her. "Seriously, sweetie, you've GOT to do something about this problem of distinguishing between reality and fantasy..." And as her thighs parted, Jody quickly slipped her hand down her aching inside again...

"That's it, sweetie, open up." She felt lips nibbling on a nipple. "You can either fight and be miserable, or just accept it." A wet finger ran down the inside of one thigh, sliding its way slowly over and across a knee. "But you can't have it both ways, can you, darlin'?"

"...please...?" Jody moved her free hand up over her eyes to keep them closed as she squirmed under the body of...?

"Please what, sweetie?" Half of one of her small breasts was engulfed by a warm wetness, a slippery something sliding across her nipple now. Then a slick plopping noise as she felt the cool air. Familiar laughter. Happy laughter. A pause. A hand running through her hair. "Sweetie?" A tongue flicking across her other nipple. Fire down below. "Anyone there?"

Jody felt wetness building up in both eyes now. Dreams weren't supposed to be like this. So real. A hand rubbed the back of her neck. Two fingers. Just like... No, it's not her. Not her. Several fingers exploring her soft hairs below. Two at a time. "Little Bunny Foo Foo hopping through the forest..." Fought off her own fingers to poke at her engorged clittie. "Scooping up the field mice and bopping on the head."

"God, no...please." That was hers too. Theirs.

She felt a partial wave of release run through both legs all the way down to her feet. Her toes curled. She tried to press her right hand down there again, but five fingers wrapped around hers and pushed her arm back up to her stomach. Desperately, she pulled her other hand away from her face to jam it down there, but found it blocked by a tangle of hair.

Familiar hair. Every curl in exactly the right place. "No..." Again, she felt a feeling build up in her legs. Her eyes shot open and met hers. Its. Green. Hers. Its. Lashes looking up at her, nose sparkling with wetness in the lamplight.

Hers.

Not real. Lips smacked. Hers. Jody groaned loudly as she brought her hand back to her face. It. Closed her eyes again, this time out of sheer desperation. Below, she could feel the tongue as it twirled inside, from right to left, then back again.

Hers.

Not real. "Oh, God! NO!" Not real. Then, finally from somewhere in the back of her hot, twisted, ravaged, cum-fucking-hungry mind...

"Does it really fucking matter?"

And she screamed. Her legs twisted around the head below and squeezed with all her might. She felt two arms snake around her legs to hold them firmly in place as she twisted in mindless ecstasy on the couch. Once.

Her chest thrust upwards as her back arched and stayed there. Twice.

One hand slapped at the cushions on the back of the sofa while the other fell to grab hold of the bottom of the furnishing and her nails dug in. Thrice.