Revised Plan

Story Info
Sometimes drastic measures must be taken.
896 words
3.53
16.8k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After I got home, I began to put my little plan into action. I called one of my very close "friends", Allison, and brought her up to speed with everything that had happened so far. She is one friend I will never get rid of. Allison is absolutely gorgeous, about 5'9 with legs that seem to go to her neck. She's very proud of her waist length honey blond hair, not to mention her beautiful tits. In other words, she has the face of an angel and a body built for sin, and a very enjoyable sin at that. Allison and I became close friends soon after high school and have kept our relationship casual but up to date.

I always let her know what's going on and sometimes ask for her help. Luckily, this was one of those times where she needed a little distraction. She was more than happy to help and I told her the details and the time. I was going to invite Noah over to my place after work and then and there we would seduce him by any means necessary. Later that week at work I approached Noah with my little invitation.

"Hey, Noah, how about you come over to my place tonight and we have a few drinks?" I asked him in the break area after having finally cornered him.

"I don't know Jen, I really don't think it would be a good idea." He responded looking at his feet.

"Come on! If it will make you feel better, I'll invite some more people over." I offered, secretly knowing that there would be only one person there besides us.

"Well…I guess that would be okay." He half mumbled under his breath.

"Great! Here's my address, I'll meet you there after work. See you later!" I called as I walked away smiling to myself. This was going to work, it just had to! Work seemed to take forever that night, but finally the supervisor on duty called out that it was time to leave. I hurried through the process and waved to Noah as I left the parking lot.

When I got home, Allison was already there and waiting anxiously. I rushed in and gave her a long hot kiss and went to change into something a bit more comfortable, at least for taking off. About ten minutes later I heard the doorbell and Allison went to answer the door. I wished that I could see his face when she opened the door in practically nothing, if you can call a transparent black nighty nothing. A few minutes later I made my grand appearance in a pink nighty almost identical to Allison's.

"Hey, Noah, glad you could join us." I greeted him and sauntered over to the couch where he sat looking a little perplexed.

"So where are all the people?" he inquired, looking around hopefully.

"They'll be here shortly, right now it's just the three of us, and I hope that's okay." Allison told Noah.

"Well how about we fix some drinks, Allison? I know I'm thirsty." I told her and beckoned her to follow me to the kitchen, which was right off to the living room. Once out in the kitchen we whispered quietly to each other and the began the seduction. She pulled me close to her in a familiar embrace; my hands went to her back and began to knead the muscles while we kissed. Tenderly at first and then more passionately as our longing grew. Her hands worked their way into my nighty and cupped my tits and rolled her thumbs over the nipples, producing a very quick reaction in my pussy. My hands worked their way down to her thighs, and moved up slowly. I found her pussy shaved, she knew that I liked it that way, and I rolled her clit around between my fingers producing moans from her sweet lips.

I looked back to the living room and saw Noah, completely engrossed in our show. There was a telltale bulge to prove it, which he began to rub, unconsciously trying to ease the swollen guy. I took the chance and nibbled my way up Allison's throat to her ear and whispered the next step to her. Happily, she lowered herself on to the floor where I soon followed. Parting her legs, her hand picked up where mine had left off. Taking the opportunity, I started to lick my way up her legs, paying great attention to her inner thighs. Her musky aroma wafted around me like an expensive perfume and made me light headed. Quickly, I lowered my mouth to her sweet smelling pussy and began to tease her clit with the tip of my tongue as my fingers worked their way into her slippery hole.

This little position gave Noah a great view of my shaved pussy and I wanted to humor him a little more so I took my free hand and worked my fingers in and out of my own slippery cunt just to show him how turned on I was. Behind me I heard the sound of a zipper and the rustle of clothing. With that little incentive I dove into my pussy-eating task with more fervor. And groaned when I felt my hand being removed from my dick starved cunt and replaced with a much larger hand...