Revisiting My Past

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slirpuff
Slirpuff
4,293 Followers

"Thank God, you're here," Kelly said, sighing with relief. She gave me a quick kiss and pulled me inside. "I think I need three ovens for what I'm attempting. Everything needs a different temperature and will take forever unless I can put them in all at the same time." She was stressed.

"Relax, take a deep breath and open one of those bottles of wine." It wasn't as bad as she thought.

"Remember that night we had eight courses. Each one was cooked individually. How many did you plan?"

"Four including dessert."

"No problem then," I said, laying out the food as I put the first course into the oven. "We'll have the first course in about forty-five minutes and the second a half an hour later," I explained to her, setting the timer on my watch. In twenty minutes I'll put the second one in, and we'll be well on our way."

"Do you know, I never heard of some of the ingredients and had to look them up on the computer to find out what they were? Two of them I couldn't even find at my local grocery store. I just hope it all tastes good."

"Don't worry Kelly, cooking is supposed to be fun."

"This wasn't fun," she said, taking a large slug of wine. "Well, if you've got this under control, I'm going to go upstairs and grab a much needed shower. Make yourself at home."

The food was cooking and the next course was just about ready to go in, so I snuck a peek at the main dinner course. Salmon fillets, a good choice, but they didn't have anything thing on them. I searched her cupboard and refrigerator for spices and was lucky to find just what I needed, including a little fresh lemon. I was just finishing when Kelly came back downstairs and saw what I was doing.

"I wasn't sure what to put on them. I was going to sprinkle on some breadcrumbs and pepper and let it go at that. I think you did more than that," I smiled at her, putting the items back where they came from.

"Well, that part is done, I'll help you set the table, and by the time we're finished doing that, the second course will be ready to go in."

Everything went like clockwork after that. The crab stuffed mushrooms were wonderful and the shrimp and artichoke-crusted cakes were good, though a little dry. Two glasses of wine later I pulled out the salmon that was done to perfection along with the twice-baked potatoes and grilled asparagus. Much to my chagrin, Kelly put her fillet back in for another couple of minutes or until it was "done" as she put it.

Dessert was a homemade key lime pie. Kelly said that she had gone to a fresh foods market to get real key limes to make it. "I always thought a lime was a lime," she said, taking it out of the refrigerator. "The key limes are a lot smaller and a pale green color."

She made a pot of coffee while I cut us each a slice. I had put the ice wine in the freezer about two hours ago and it would make a nice finish to our meal.

"I think I did pretty good for my first time around. We're still alive, so at least I didn't poison us." She smiled, puffing out her chest. "I want to thank you for coming early, I don't think I could have finished it without you."

"It was my pleasure. Just think of me as your shining white chef." I knew it was corny but at that minute I didn't know what else to say. "How about a small glass of ice wine or a warm cognac?"

"A warm cognac?" I guess she'd never had that either. She passed on the wine as I produced the partial bottle of cognac I had brought along with me.

Kelly drank too much cognac. It was warm, went down smooth, and packed one hell of a wallop. By the second drink she was all over me.

Sitting next to me on the couch Kelly leaned over and whispered in my ear, "Steve, I think it's time I thanked you properly." And for the next five minutes there was one hell of a lot of tongue and lip action. When she chugged the last of her drink and started unbuttoning her blouse, I didn't want to, so I stopped where this was going.

"Kelly, I think this has gone far enough." I had started thinking about Angie. "You're half in the bag and I'm not going to take advantage of you," I told her, watching her continue to unbutton her blouse.

"Steve, I'm so damn horny right now, I'm dripping. Don't worry, I'll respect you in the morning," she said, slurring her words.

"Damn, why me?" I lamented to myself, looking up to the heavens because now she had totally unbuttoned her top and there was nothing on underneath. Lovely, was all I could think as I looked at her exposed breasts that were crying out to be touched.

I had all I could do to fight her off, even after she started jumping around on the couch teasing me. Then it happened, she belched. Covering her mouth she went running for the kitchen sink. Thankfully she puked into the side of the sink with the garbage disposal. With a spray of hot water and some grinding the disposal made short work of her mess. Using a wet kitchen towel I wiped her face off and watched her stagger off to her bathroom for some much needed mouthwash.

"I don't know what happened? I was fine one minute and the next, well, thanks for helping me," she smiled, still not completely sober. "Maybe next time we'll get together because right now I don't think I'd be much fun."

"Kelly, I never should never have let you have that second glass of cognac, it packs a hell of a punch." I smiled, she didn't. "Go get some sleep," I said, laying a kiss on her forehead. She wasn't satisfied with just that—she pulled me down to her lips. I was relieved there was no tongue as her minty lips met mine.

"Next time you're all mine," is how she ended our evening.

Damn, I would loved to have seen the rest of that body I thought to myself while walking out to my car still half erect. Finally, in the quiet of the night back at my place, I replayed the evening in my head. Would I really have gone to bed with her? What about Angie? Thank God, I fell asleep before I could answer those questions.

Sunday's movie was a chick flick but still had enough gratuitous sex to make it interesting. When Angie asked what I'd done last night, I told her I was helping a friend try out a new recipe. This time it was just a partial lie. Did I tell her the friend was the same girl I hooked up with at the gala? Not a chance, and I was grateful she hadn't asked. We were, after all, an item and she trusted me.

Everything went back to normal, or should I say my and Angie's normal. When Kelly called and asked me to sample a few of her new recipes I saw no problem in that, after all I'd been the one to spark her interest in cooking. This time, however, I brought only one bottle of wine and nothing stronger.

She was improving. The food tasted great and was done to perfection even without my help. I made a few minor suggestions, which she took the time to write down. After dinner she told me what she had on her mind.

"I'm planning a dinner for my boss and his wife for his sixtieth birthday in two weeks. It was his wife's idea and it's going to be a big surprise, especially since it will be at his own house. How would you like to do me a big favor?" she asked, moving over even closer to me on the couch. "If someone like you could give me a hand in the kitchen, I won't come off like an idiot if something goes wrong. I'd just do anything to get you to help me." Damn, she could be persuasive.

"All right, but on only one condition."

"Anything, anything you want, Steve." She jumped on my request immediately.

"Let me plan the menu." And with those five simple words, unbeknownst to me at that moment, I had just sealed my fate.

"That's it? That's your only condition? Hell, I was prepared to give up a lot more than that, and I still might," she said, placing her lips on mine.

"Easy girl, with you doing that I can't think."

She put her arms around me. "That's the point, Steve."

"Menu first," I told her. "Now get me a note pad because we are going to create a meal they'll never forget."

It took almost two hours to put it all together. I probably could have done it in an hour if Kelly wasn't all over me every ten minutes. Finally after the fourth time of me telling her to stop, she reluctantly sat down next to me in a sullen huff.

"Steve, are you gay or something?" The look I gave her told her I wasn't. "Do you think I'm attractive, sexy, or even moderately good looking?"

"Kelly, you're a knockout, I just don't understand why you're interested in me?"

"You're the first guy I've gone out with who hasn't hit on me. Hell, I've thrown myself at you twice and nothing, nada. That's why I asked if you were gay." She began unbuttoning her top. "Now, let's try this again." She began once more bridging the gap between us. "Since we're going to be working extremely close together over the next two weeks, shouldn't we get to know one another better?" With her lips on mine, for the next two hours, I forgot about everything other than what I had in my arms.

"Well, you were right, you're sure not gay, oral as all hell, but not gay," she said approvingly, kissing me for the hundredth time.

She was fantastic in bed, the best I'd ever had, not that I've been with that many women in my life. With her lying next to me I should have been in seventh heaven, but all I could think about was I'd cheated on Angie. I could probably try and convince myself we weren't really exclusive, or engaged, but in the end the only one I'd be kidding would be myself. I rolled her off me and threw my legs over the side of her bed.

"The bathroom is the door on the right," a sleepy voice said to me, but I wasn't thinking about the bathroom, though I probably needed a shower. "You okay?" she asked, now sitting up in bed.

"You see, I'm kind of going with someone else and I shouldn't have done what we did last night." Now that I'd said it out loud I felt even worse.

"Well, I'm not going to tell her and if you don't, it will be between the two of us. It's not like you're married or anything like that." She wasn't making me feel any better. "So, why don't you take care of your business, use the mouthwash by the sink, and come back to bed. I've never been with someone as oral as you and I want to take full advantage if this is going to be my one and only time with you. " She smiled, and like a fool I did what I was told.

My dick was sore by Sunday morning and my tongue? Well, let's just say it had gone places and done things it had never done before until last night. Kelly was every guy's wet dream and I'd had the pleasure of it all for over twelve hours.

"Another night like last night, and I'm going to chain you to my headboard," she said, smiling. She was cooking us breakfast while I ground the coffee. She was wearing little if anything—I had on just my boxers. Yet the only thing I was thinking about was how to gracefully exit her apartment.

"You're on the pill, right?" I finally asked the question that had been on my mind since we first started last night.

"And if I'm not? Hell of a time to be asking, isn't it?"

"Well, you didn't give me much opportunity to ask last night. I either had a pussy on my face or a tongue in my mouth." She giggled.

"I guess it got a little crazy last night, but don't worry, I've been on the pill since I was sixteen. Mom said she didn't want any rug rats running around." I let out a sigh of relief.

I was hungrier than I thought. Four eggs, two pieces of toast, and two cups of coffee went right down. When she opened up her shirt and put some jam on both of her nipples I knew I was in trouble, but when she put a gob between her legs I knew I was screwed. I did her on the kitchen table. It was half past two before I finally left her apartment.

There were four voice messages and two texts from Angie.

"Where have you been?" was the first question out of her lips.

"Would you believe I drank too much and lost track of most of last night?" I replied.

"Steve, that's not like you. We were supposed to go shopping today." She sounded mad.

"Honey, I'll make it up to you. Give me a half hour to change and we can still make the mall before it closes."

"Steve, it's getting late and I really didn't want to rush."

"How about this, we'll shop for a couple of hours, and I'll take you out to dinner?" I was in dire straits.

"Well, only if you really want to," she replied coyly.

"I'll be there before you know it." I needed a good shower to make sure I got Kelly's scent off me. I even used an extra dab of cologne for added insurance.

The mall wasn't packed and we got almost everything done as we took our time walking hand in hand down the rows of shops. When we finally finished we ended up at her favorite Chinese buffet.

"You okay? You seem a little distant," Angie inquired, looking at me.

I came up with a quick lie. "I guess I'm still sort of hung over from last night." I was getting good at lying. I had become a real louse in my own eyes.

"Too sick to come back to my place," she said, biting an egg roll and sticking her tongue into the inside of it.

I felt my tongue get hard.

"Damn Steve, you outdid yourself tonight," an exhausted Angie said a few hours later, sipping on a glass of water. "I think I'm going to get angry at you more often if this is what I'm going to get when we make up." I'd given her everything I had and then some because I felt guilty. We kissed and cuddled for the next hour.

I was just about asleep when I felt a warm set of lips kiss me and move south over my chest. She wasn't as experienced as Kelly but more than good enough to get me hard again. Then it happened. She threw a leg over me and guided me into her—bareback—Angie wasn't on the pill.

"Angie?"

"Shush, be quiet. This is my safe time of the month, and I've wanted to do you natural since our first time together," she said, raising and lowering herself onto me. "God, this feels so fantastic," she moaned with her eyes completely closed. Reaching up I grabbed both of her pointy little breasts and worked them and her nipples until they stood straight out. I placed my left thumb at the base of her mound and worked her clit every time she engulfed me. I held her hips, pushing every inch into her, giving her everything I had. It didn't take long. There were no loud screams even though her mouth was wide open and for the first time ever we climaxed together. Two minutes later she was resting on my chest.

"I love you, Angie," I whispered in her ear. She cooed and held me even tighter with her head tucked under my arm. It was well past eleven before we moved.

"Stay the night." Angie pleaded softly into my ear.

"Can't, I've got to go to work tomorrow."

"We could call in sick."

"Can't on Mondays." I kissed her, rolled out of her bed and got dressed.

"I'll call you later." I kissed her once more before I left.

Driving back to my apartment I felt worse, if that was at all possible. I'd been with two different women in the last two nights and had told one I loved her. I promised God I would never cheat on Angie again if he would just give me a pass for what I did on Saturday night. I don't think He was listening.

Kelly and I planned, bought the food, and made sure to cross all our t's and dot every i. There wasn't going to be any slip-ups if I could help it. I had written down everything to make sure nothing would be forgotten, checking and rechecking, until two nights before the dinner.

"You're doing what and with whom?" I was asked the following night.

"It's just a dinner and I'm there only to make sure nothing goes wrong." Angie wasn't buying it.

"Now I know who you've been with all those times you said you were helping someone with their recipes. Steve, is there something you want, or in this case, don't want to tell me?"

"Angie, don't you trust me? This is the last time I'm probably ever going to see her," I said, pleading my case. "And I promise I'll tell you everything on Sunday morning."

"Why not Saturday night when you're finished?"

"Honey, we're not even starting dinner until after eight. Relax, I'll see you Sunday morning and maybe I'll have a few leftovers for you to try." I thought she was buying it but boy was I wrong, I just didn't know it at the time. If it hadn't been for our friends who had attended the Chefs' Gala, and told Angie what Kelly looked like, and the fact that I'd danced more than a few dances with her, we wouldn't be having this conversation. Not to mention she now knew for sure I'd been with her on two other occasions. It wasn't looking good for me.

"All right, I guess I'll just have to trust you to be alone with her, but I'm not liking it." I gave her a nice kiss to dispel her worries and figured I was home free. I never suspected what Angie was up to.

Sunday afternoon I got a text from Kelly. "Steve, I need you to pick me up tomorrow. I've got three boxes of stuff and they won't fit in my little car."

"No problem, I'll be there shortly after six o'clock," I replied back.

Dressed in a white shirt and black slacks I pulled up to Kelly's apartment building. We loaded up my car and headed out to her boss's house, both of us on pins and needles, neither one wanting to blow it.

It went better than I could have ever imagined. We started out with a nice bottle of wine and two different appetizers, followed by two main courses with all the trimmings, and finished with two different types of desserts and after dinner drinks. It couldn't have gone any better even if David and his group of chefs had been there preparing the meal.

Her boss and his wife could do nothing but praise what we'd put together and both said that they'd never had a better meal. The wife was all smiles when she handed Kelly the envelope.

"There's a little extra in there for the two of you," she said still smiling, watching us pack up. "You two should do this for a living, you seem to have a knack for it." We thanked her and within ten minutes we were packing up my car.

"Are we good or what?" Kelly screamed, as we drove over to her place. "I can't believe it, nothing went wrong, and everything went just like we planned." She was wild to say the least.

"How much did we make tonight?" I inquired, wondering if we really made out after all our expenses.

"Steve, how much did the food and wine cost us?"

"Well, you've got all those figures at your place. Why don't we unpack? We can see when we're finished"

We had more leftovers than I thought we would. Her boss's wife told us to take everything that was left with the exception of the wine. With a wink she told Kelly she was planning something special for her husband later that evening, to work off the calories from the meal.

While showing us out she told Kelly, "Don't plan on seeing him before ten o'clock Monday morning."

With everything put away in Kelly's refrigerator we sat down with a glass of wine and started figuring out our expenses.

"As close as I can figure, we spent two hundred and twenty-five for food, just under seventy-eight on the wine and another thirty to forty for miscellaneous items for the table. That makes for a grand total of three hundred and forty plus dollars. How much did she pay us?"

Kelly opened up the envelope and pulled out eight one hundred dollar bills.

Holy shit, Steve, we're rich!" she responded, jumping up and down.

"Kelly, I don't think a profit of four hundred and fifty dollars puts us into the rich category."

"But for one night of work?"

"We probably spent ten hours shopping, preparing the food, and putting together all the rest. That puts it at somewhere in the area of forty-five dollars an hour and if we divide it by two, we each made about twenty- three dollars net per hour."

"Steve, I don't make twenty-three dollars an hour at my regular job. To me this is free money because we don't even have to pay taxes on it. And did you hear what she said, we should be doing this full-time." She was excited and wound up.

Slirpuff
Slirpuff
4,293 Followers