Revolution Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tyler reached a room that looked exactly like an FBI interrogation room.

"Please, have a seat." The man gestured to the chair.

"Is something wrong?" Tyler asked, not sitting down.

"Just some confusion I think, please sit." The man took a seat on the other side of the table and waited for Tyler to sit.

"See, we called your General," The man started. "He said that you were on vacation, we have no one by your name schedueled to work here." The man said.

"My mistake, I must have gotten the wrong paper work or something." Tyler shrugged, knowing he was busted.

"See, that's what we thought to, and then we saw this." The man clicked a remote and the TV came on, showing footage of Tyler talking to Mickey.

"What were you doing talking to it?" The man glared.

"No way... does my ass really look like that in those jeans? It's so square...." Tyler frowned.

"Captain, Why were you talking to the infected?" The man repeated, smile gone.

"I don't know, was just saying hi."

"Right, you're probably one of those bullshit 'free the hybrids' nuts aren't you? Well we can't have you going to the press with this." The man pulled out a gun.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa. What the hell are you doing?" Tyler stood up, putting his hands in front of him.

"This could ruin everything if it gets out to the public. You should have kept your nose in your own business." The man cocked the gun. Tyler closed his eyes and was thinking his last thoughts when he heard a strange noise. The noise was behind him and sounded like a cat and a dog had bred, and their offspring was choking on something. It turned into a fierce growl with a strange clicking hidden in the threatening sound. He turned around slowly and sat Mar with his teeth bared. His fur was standing on end and his eyes could have easily been directly from a wild red fox. The man turned the gun on Mar.

"Stay back you filth." He cursed. Mar growled and stepped forward, slowly.

"Mar..." Tyler said. Mar licked his lips and bared his teeth again. His head was low and was identicle to a really ticked off animal.

"Mar, he isn't bluffing." Tyler warned. The mans hand was shaking and he pointed the gun at Mar again.

"Shut up, you stupid dog." The man shouted.

"I'm a fox." Mar whispered, and lunged at the man. He fired one shot and it missed by an inch. Mar's ears went down as he looked at the hole in the wall next to him. His teeth showed again and he jumped at the man. He wrapped his teeth around his wrist and bit down, blood trickled from his arm and the gun fell to the floor where Tyler picked it up. He pointed it at the man, but not before he could punch Mar with his good hand. Mar wimpered and fell back.

"Are you alright?" Tyler asked.

"Yeah." Mar stood up and rubbed his snout.

"You two are working together?" The man spat.

"Damn straight." Tyler laughed, keeping the gun on the man.

"Tyler, don't shoot him. I don't want to hurt anyone in all of this." Mar said.

"To late." The man rolled his eyes, showing his injured wrist to the pair of men.

"Oh shut up, cry baby." He said to the man before turning to Mar. "I won't shoot him, maybe."

"What are we going to do with him?" Mar asked.

"Hell if I know." Tyler shrugged. "Who are you anyways?"

"Isaac Duncan, the captain of this facility." He said his title proudly.

"Well, Isaac Duncan." Tyler put the gun down and the man lowered his hands. "How much do you know about what goes on here?"

"Not much, I just make sure no one gets hurt." He shrugged.

"Tyler, I'd love to sit here and play 20 questions but we don't know if someone heard him scream." Mar pointed out.

"You're right..." He said and thought for a moment.

"I'll make you a deal, Isaac." Tyler said.

"What kind of deal?" He raised an eyebrow.

"Tyler someone's coming." Mar put an ear to the door.

"Don't rat us out-"

"Yeah right." Isaac rolled his eyes.

"Wait a damn minute, I wasn't finished." Tyler rolled his eyes. "Don't rat us out, let us show you what they're doing to the hybrid and then you decide what happens next. If you turn us in then we won't fight you." Tyler said.

"Tyler! You're awful at making deals!" Mar snapped.

"Sir is everything...." The guard paused when he saw Mar. "Alright...?" He turned back to his Captain. The Captain looked from Tyler to Mar to the guard.

"Everything is fine, thank you." The captain put his injured hand behind his back quickly and dismissed the guard. The door shut and Tyler met Mar's glare with a smile.

"I'm awful at what?" He held a hand beneath his ear like he couldn't hear. Mar rolled his eyes. "I can't hear you, foxy." He smiled large, following Mar out of the room.

"Don't call me that." Mar pointed a finger in his face.

"What was that? I still can't hear you."

"You aren't awful at making deals." Mar rolled his eyes again, mumbling. "That could change though, when he decides to hang my head on his wall." Mar pointed to the Captain who was following them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Isaac, this is Mickey. He was used as a guinea pig, pardon the reference," Tyler said to a woman who was half guinea pig in the next cage, "For experimental laser eye surgery." Tyler introduced them to Mickey.

"I'm so sorry I couldn't help you Mickey." Mar wrapped his hands around the black bars of the cage.

"It's alright, I know you will do big things some day to make it up to me." Mickey smiled. Mar smiled back and held his hand through the cage.

"That surgery could help tons of people see." Issac argued

"And blind tons more in the process." Mar snapped.

"They're just animals." Isaac said.

"No we're not." Several of the infected all said at once.

"We're people, just like you and Tyler. We all had lives before this, family, friends, jobs. Did you ever think of that?" Mar asked. Isaac was silent.

"I was a musician, I played the violin." Mar said, "I toured around the world with some of the worlds most famous musicians."

"I was a pilot." Mickey smiled.

"I was a teacher." A woman across the hall said, a sad smile on her face knowing things could never go back to the way they were.

"I was in the military." A man with cat ears and whiskers said, making eye contact with Isaac who looked down at the ground when he saw his scared face.

"We were people, we had lives." Mar said, "I was married." He swallowed shallowly. Tyler turned to him with questioning eyes. Mar looked at him and turned back to the Captain.

"So tell me, what makes us different from you?" Mar turned his head.

"Just look at you people!" Isaac shouted. "You have antlers!" He pointed to one woman who shirked back in her cage, "And tails!" He grabbed Mars tail and waved it around, "Hooves, and paws, and whiskers and-"

"And eyes, and hands, and teeth and noses." Mar interrupted, "But you know why I haven't given up yet?" Mar asked, stepping closer to Isaac.

"Why?" Isaac asked, swallowing, afraid of the answer.

"Because I know there's hope." Mar smiled. "Do you know why I know there's hope?" He stepped closer still.

"Why?" Isaac said, even quieter. Mar got close enough so his snout was less than an inch away from Isaac's ear.

"Because you just called us people."

~~~~~~~~~~~

Also, something fun for anyone who wants to know a little bit about me. In the majority of my stories you will find little traces of some of my obsessions. Look for them if you ever get bored or like little easter eggs :) This one has a ton of Doctor Who references, and one Disney movie reference. See if you can find em xP