Revolutionary Love: A Milky Fuck

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally great shudders wracked his body as he worked out the last of his seed. He panted heavily, his cock still buried in her mouth. Moaning, he slowly slipped it out, looking at the huge mess he had made all over her. His balls felt relieved at that moment, lighter and had ceased their intense nagging.

Licking her lips, Natasha gave him a warning.

"The package said this would happen for a while."

"What do you mean, more orgasms this strong?"

She nodded. "Your balls will start filling up again and you're going to stay hard. Your body will need to release again and again."

"Then let's grab this moment..." he said, reaching to turn her over on her back. He spread her legs open and knelt down on the floor between them. He looked at her on her back, her breasts so big he could barely see her face, her huge teats pointing up and out. The sight made him moan with desire, his big cock again throbbing and leaping, his balls beginning to fill again. He reached up and grabbed onto each teat, then settled his mouth onto her pussy he began to lap and lick. He had to block his own growing urgency to make sure he concentrated and gave her complete satisfaction. He worked her clitoris the way she loved it, with soft sucking and pulling, then his tongue would swirl around the entrance to her pussy, darting in and out, encouraging her wetness to begin to flow. She started to moan and squirm, her legs wrapping around the back of his head, her giant, milk filled breasts shaking. He kept his hands wrapped out each teat, pulling firmly, anxiously anticipating their bounty.

His tongue continued to flick and lap at her swelling clitoris, making her hips buck. He followed her pussy as it gyrated, making sure he continually kissed and sucked and teased her little button, which was now very aroused and sensitive. With rapid flicks he began to trigger her pleasure contractions, and when he sensed she was letting go and close to the edge, he took his hands and cupped each swollen breast, bouncing them with abandon so she could feel how wonderfully full they were, as they tingled with milk starting to make it's way into the teats. She started to cry out, her pussy throbbing more strongly, as if her entire body was about to explode in some big wonderful celebration of her femininity. Her luscious wet pussy was filled with pleasure and need, her milk about to burst forth.

Borya was shaking with lust. It took everything he had to keep his mouth on her clitoris and not climb on top of her and thrust his huge, needy cock right into her again. His hands trembled as she reached her orgasm, milking her teats as she cried and cried with pleasure, her pussy squeezing and contracting as she shook and twisted under him. With huffing pants he rose up and kept tugging and milking her teats as they stood straight up in the air, pulling each heavy breast up and down, until suddenly creamy white gushes of milk started to spurt high into the air, making her cry with pleasure as she began to give and give.

"Oh my God..." he moaned, spraying himself in the face, reveling in the warm release as each spurt landed on his cheeks and lips and dripped down his beard. He leaned over and slid one of her huge, pink milk filled teats into his mouth, groaning loudly as it stretched his mouth wide open and made it's way deep into his mouth. He began sucking down gushes of her warm milk as she cried with pleasure. Instantly he let out a muffled cry and began to ejaculate, his body unable to control itself, his cock again squirting out seed that shot over her stomach as he shook and moaned with a mouth overflowing with milk. It was pouring out onto her breasts from his lips, his other hand keeping the other teat spraying him in the face. He had to open his mouth and cry out, the pleasure and intensity was overwhelming and went on and on. Funny, because he had at first thought Julius was a bit weak when he had watched him spontaneously orgasm with his mouth on Natasha's milky teat. Now here was Borya himself, crying helplessly as his balls emptied themselves out for the second time within minutes on their own accord.

Of course, he was having a bit of help from a rather intense formula designed only in someone's wildest fantasies.

He propped himself up over her, shaking and panting as he came down from his orgasmic headspace. It would be only moments before his body would need to release again.

"Get on top of me," he whispered urgently. She watched him get onto his back and reach for her. She moved over him with her breasts hanging down, his favorite position. He immediately drew a teat into his mouth and started to suck warm gushes of milk into his mouth again, the other hand milking the other teat, spraying milk onto his neck and face. Natasha looked down at him, lost in his delicious, indulgent bliss, then whispered naughtily.

"Mother is going to ride that enormous cock of yours. She is going to ride you while you lay on your back and suckle, with your ass nice and plugged up. How would you like that? Is your cock ready to please Mother?"

The horny, bad little boy in him thrilled to her words, spreading his legs and presenting his big, thick erection to her, showing her how big his balls were again, how much seed he had to shoot deep into her pussy and satisfy her entirely. Natasha sat up and backed up in between his legs, then put her head down and started lapping at his big, full balls.

"Mmmmmmmmm..I just want to taste these big things and roll them around on my tongue."

Borya closed his eyes and moaned as her swirling, licking tongue made his heavy sack tighten and his cock throb. The more she licked and worshiped, the fuller they became, making him squirm with desperate need. He clenched his teeth as he tried to stave off his intense need to fuck and release.

"Damn it, Natasha! You have to stop! My balls are going to explode!"

She laughed, knowing she was driving him crazy. She got up and squatted over the top of his eager, leaping cock. She teased him by rubbing her pussy slowly up and down his shaft, making him grunt with need. His fists were on either side of his head and his legs spread, every fiber of his being struggling to stay in control as he waited for her to finally take him in.

"Ahhhhhhhh.." she sighed. "Mother is ready to have her little boy's nice big cock inside of her."

She took it in her hand and positioned the big head at the opening of her pussy and began to slide it slowly in. Borya looked down and watched as her pussy was stretched wider than he had ever seen it as it opened to allow his big swollen cock inside. Her juices allowed it to ease deeper and deeper, making him gasp and pant as her pussy gripped him tightly, pulling him into her warm depths. Oh! How eager her pussy was for him! He cried loudly and begged for her to start riding it hard.

"Fuck me! Please, please...fuck me! NOW!

Natasha stopped playing around for a moment and began to slide up and down on his cock for him. She knew he was nearly out of his mind at this point and wasn't going to be able to handle any more teasing. He pulled her breasts back to his mouth, wrapping his lips around a teat as his hips bucked, meeting her stroke for stroke. His heavy sack bounced up and down with every delicious squeeze and pull of her pussy, until that insane rush suddenly shot thru his body and brain and he pulled his mouth off her breast with a shout.

"Again! Again! Oh God!!!" he cried, as his balls began pumping out thick spurts of cum up out of his huge throbbing cock and deep into her pussy. She felt gush after gush as he shook and cried and held onto her tightly, for fear of falling right off the earth. His body was wracked with spasms that just went on and on. Holding him tightly she listened to him moan and swear and work out every thick burst of cream that shot out of himself. Her pussy was beginning to overflow, so that rivulets of cum trickled down his cock, pooling in his public hair and running down his thighs. He had literally squirted her so full she could hold no more.

She waited for his moans and panting to slow down, and for his squirming and shaking to settle. He was sweating now, his hands still in fists on each side of his head, his eyes closed. She noticed that not only was he becoming exhausted, he was unable to concentrate on what HE wanted to do, which was to suckle and empty her breasts. He was so distracted with this unnatural and powerful need to ejaculate over and over it was starting to dominate the evening and even agitate him somewhat, his language getting particularly strong.

While he rested, she quietly sat up. The bed was absolutely soaked with their milk. Male and female both, their life giving sustenance. She went into the bathroom and prepared a contraceptive douche, which she used after each of their lovemaking sessions. She cleaned herself, then took a towel and went over to Borya who had sat up, looking for her. She wiped him down, then had him move aside while she stripped the top layer of sheets and laid down a fresh one.

"Let's try this a little differently," she suggested. Let's trim down the stimulation on you a little."

She had him spread his legs so she could gently remove the plug. Next, she began to make a peaceful nest for him, pulling up the blankets and wrapping him snugly in furs. She wrapped a pillowcase around his cock to try to catch as much cream as she could so it wouldn't soak the bed again. Next she guided him to lay on his side next to her, and she lay next to him. He liked this idea, and settled in with a hand on each side of her milk filled breast, his mouth returning to suck. He let out a nice, relaxed sigh.

"There we go. Now you can feed without urgency. Your cock will still be hard and your balls will still fill, but I think it will take longer now, and you can just let the feeling flow out of you when your body is ready to let go and release."

They lay together as he quietly and contentedly nursed. Natasha was feeling much more at peace, having handled something that was starting to get out of control. She stroked his head and told him what a good boy he was, how her breasts were feeling a bit lighter now, not so engorged.

"Mother is very proud of you. Look at how long you've been able to control yourself and help her empty her breasts. Very, very good."

Borya absolutely loved this, moaning softly as she praised and continued to softly stroke his head and the side of his face. His hands pressed and kneaded as his mouth was full of teat, feeding him a steady meal.

In a minute or so, Natasha heard him whimpering, and he started squirming a little, unable to lay still.

"Do you need to orgasm?" she said softly.

"Mmmhmmm.." he said, not wanting to take his mouth off of her.

"Ssshhhhhhh.." she said quietly. "It's alright. Let the pleasure flow thru you. Go ahead darling, let go and enjoy."

Wrapped in her warm furs and blanket, his mouth wrapped tightly on her teat and his nose buried in her soft breast, he felt his cock begin it's throbbing. He whimpered and hung onto her as the spasms of his fourth orgasm started. Her fingers softly stroked his face as she whispered praise at how good he was, how he could keep suckling as his orgasm hit. He started to moan and shudder, letting the waves of pleasure and release move right thru him, sending thick gushes of cum out of his cock and into the pillowcase. The feeling was somewhat sweeter this time, not so desperate. He shook and cried, his eyes tightly shut as she held him in the blankets, keeping him warm and safe as his body wrung out the last of the load, leaving him clinging to her and happily, still latched onto her breast. He had made it through!

"Well done!" Natasha said. "You didn't miss a beat!"

He let out a big long sigh, his eyes still closed. This was perfect, much better. He returned to quietly sucking as she lay on her side for him. Eventually, his soft suckling started to make her sleepy, and already tired from the long evening she felt herself starting to fall asleep. She fell into a peaceful twilight sleep, just aware enough to hear Borya orgasm for the fifth time, feeling him quake next to her and squirt into the pillowcase. Half asleep she mumbled praise, and stroked the side of his face.

Gradually, she felt him stir as he moved to change positions. He needed her on all fours now, where she could feel him guiding a cup underneath her and milking her into it.

"Why are we doing this?" she said tiredly.

"Darling, we must empty you out, and my belly is so full at the moment. I think we're going to need more cups."

She heard him go down the hall into the kitchen. Before he was back, she succumbed to the excitement and exhaustion of that night, and feel completely asleep.

Sunlight filtering thru the windows awoke her. At first she didn't know where she was. She sat up and immediately realized her breasts were their normal size, which was a relief. She looked over at Borya, who was dead asleep on his stomach, snoring. His hand was wrapped around a cup of milk. The sheets were still damp and sticky from the night before. She set a foot on the floor to get out of bed and suddenly retracted it, having almost stepped in a bowl of milk. She looked around and saw that the floor around her bed was littered with tea cups, tin cups, bowls, pans and even a flower vase, filled with her milk. Borya had been up for hours trying to extract and save every drop of it.

She almost burst out laughing at the sight..poor Borya! She gently nudged him, then gave him a good push to rouse him up.

"Mmmmmmmmphhh?" he said sleepily.

"Borya!" she said with a smile. "Did you do all of this?"

He sleepily looked down at the floor, seeing the various bowls and containers filled with milk.

Me?" he said incredulously. "This all came out of you! I spent half the night squeezing you dry!"

As he turned over onto his back they both noticed that he as well was back to normal.

"Oh thank God," he said. "I never thought I would say I was happy to be "normal sized" again."

"Too much of a good thing?" she asked.

He rubbed his forehead and sighed. "I thought I was going to have a heart attack."

He looked over at her soaked pillowcase.

"That thing took a real beating last night. You may want to wash it here yourself instead of explaining it to your laundress."

"What, that my lover has the biggest balls in Russia?"

He reached over and planted several kisses on her face.

"No... that's common knowledge." he said snarkily. Then his expression softened as he looked Natasha in her big brown eyes.

"That I have a woman that excites me like no other, who always has her way with me no matter what I try to plot. She refuses to obey and I love her for it. With her I must throw out any well thought ideas as I find myself wrapped up in a plan of her own devising."

They embraced then, amused at their insane adventure and grateful to be themselves again. Two equal, unique people that could not get enough of one another.

And so the fantasy ended, and both dissolved back into the real world, where life is never equal and people certainly were not, and her fight and his fight continued on.

12