Revolutionary Passion

Story Info
A well earned reward for winning the war.
1.4k words
4.04
22.5k
17
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gentle504
gentle504
31 Followers

The sounds of the revelry were loud enough to be heard within a five-mile radius of the capital. People were singing songs, happily drinking, eating, and tearing down all the statues of the tyrant who oppressively ruled over them.

Watching from the distance in the palace, Henrietta couldn't stop smiling.

The conflict was over, and they had won.

Turning from the scene of the celebration, her eyes fell onto the area where she shoved her blade straight into the throat of the former ruler of their island. Walking over to where the large blood spot was; the forty-year-old woman spat on it.

"May you burn in hell you fat bastard."

"Definitely off to a right start ma'am," said her tactician, Nero appearing behind her.

Turning to the man who, if she was being quite honest to herself, turned the small group of resistance fighters into a force to be reckoned with.

A cheeky smirk adorned her face. "What can I say? I'm still the countrygal you met two years ago," she replied. Walking over to the large wooden desk, she plopped down onto the large chair and took in the sight of the twenty-nine-year-old.

While he wasn't able to fight in many of the battles due to a leg injury, Nero nevertheless proved himself as someone of value to their cause. Thanks to him and his brilliant mind, their losses were reduced and they were able to gain territories, supplies, and people they needed to win the war.

A most valuable person indeed.

"You remember that promise we made to one another, yesterday?" He asked while making his way toward her.

Recalling the memory, a large smile came upon her face. "No. Could you please tell me?" Henrietta asked.

Coming up behind her now, Nero bent down and started laying light butterfly kisses along her neck.

"That if we won, we could be one," he said between each kiss he planted.

Savoring the sensation she was feeling, the red-headed, pixie-haircut rocking woman closed her eyes. Turning her head slightly, allowing him to caress more of her golden-bronze neck with his lips.

"That I do remember..." she moaned.

She was then cut off, as Nero came around to her front and started making out with her. Never one to submit easily, Henrietta grabbed the back of his head and pulled him deeper into their kiss. She then shoved her tongue into his mouth, wiggling it around inside mouth, gaining instant control.

Not in control anymore, the mahogany colored man could only submit to Henrietta as his mind became cloudy with lust, and his knees buckled due to the lack of air in his lungs. Releasing him, she stood up and pushed him onto the desk. She then gazed down at the slightly smaller man who was now taking ragged breaths, while staring back intensely at her.

She couldn't deny that the current view of him made her aroused.

Skin slick thanks to the humid air. Lips puffy, begging to be kissed again. His dick, hard. Barely contained by the long, white cotton shorts that covered it.

All in all, he looked too fuckable.

Moving quickly, She grabbed his wrists with one hand and held them above his head. Henrietta then used her other hand to yank his clothes off. Satisfied that he was now exposed, she moved her head over his crotch, inhaling his natural musk. She then wrapped her lips around the tip of his dick and slowly swallowed him until her nose touched the small amount of pubic hair he had.

"FUUUUUUUUCK" he groaned as the husky woman held him while using her tongue and not releasing him from her mouth.

Hearing that he was enjoying her, Henrietta then started to gently fondle his balls. Rolling them in her soft yet strong hand. Causing Nero to let out a deep moan of pleasure. Keeping it up, she tasted the salty yet sweet pre-cum that oozed from him.

Henrietta then had a wicked idea on how to finish him off.

Still throating him, she released his nut and took the salvia that gathered at the base. Coating her index finger, she then shoved it right into his asshole, striking his prostate.

Feeling the sudden assault on his g-spot, Nero's eyes rolled upwards as he lifted his hips. Shoving his dick deeper into her throat.

Henrietta felt herself as his load shot down her gullet.

Drawing her finger back from his hole, she pulled herself off his dick. Nuzzling her face against it, rubbing the spit and cum mixture on her cheeks.

As he felt her nestling his dick, it got hard once again.

Seeing him recovered, Henrietta ceased her actions, stood up and stripped all her close off, while still securing his wrists

Nero felt his dick jump as he took in the view of her clothes free body. She had the build of a woman who could and would do physical labor, while still having soft curves. Her breasts were huge; if he had to take a guess he would say they were at least in the H cups. The areolas she sported were dark pink and large, nearly the size of small dinner plates.

"Did you know that he wanted me?" Henrietta asked.

Releasing his wrists now, she grabbed each hand in hers and pulled him up. Bringing him less than an inch from her face.

"He thought that I was the perfect woman. That I represented how every woman in our land should be or be like. Strong yet soft, but completely pure. Not one drop of another heritage in my blood. He even ordered his men to capture me so that he could've had the right to breed me. So that he could have 'pure' children."

Henrietta then moved Nero out the way, she then bent her upper body on top of the desk. Presenting her huge muscular ass.

"That's why I can't think of a better way to say fuck you, then YOU fucking ME and knocking me up!" She exclaimed while spreading her cheeks.

Seeing the sopping wet pussy before him, Nero decided to let his dick takeover.

Aligning the head of his dick to her hole, the young man slammed into Henrietta with all his might.

"OH GOD YES!!" moaned the older woman as she felt him inside of her.

Now fucking her earnestly, Nero enjoyed the moans and curses he caused Henrietta to spill from her lips.

Wanting to switch position, he forced himself to pull out of her needy hole.

Before she could turn around, to see why he stopped pounding her; Henriette was more than surprised when he flipped onto her back. He then squatted down and placed her legs on his shoulders and stood up.

"I want to see how YOU look when I impregnate you." He said, slipping his pole back into her, holding her thick thighs as leverage.

Looking down and seeing the contrast of his dick entering her pussy, made Henrietta extra horny.

"Yes, fuck me! Make me carry your child, make me a mommy!" She yelled. Not caring who saw or heard her.

Hearing her say those word Nero used his full strength, slamming into her as if his life depended on it.

Letting her legs go, the brown-skinned man leaned forward and wrapped his hands behind neck, pulling her into a deep kiss. As he did this, she wrapped her legs around his waist, drawing him deeper into her.

Knowing that she was serious even though they were in the moment, made Nero's dick swell and shoot his thick load into her needy hole. Triggering Henrietta's own orgasm, causing her to cling to her young lover.

Epilogue

Henrietta hummed the Nation's new anthem as she pulled her now sleeping daughter from her still engorged nipple. Burping her, she placed her child Nera in the crib.

She then felt the arms of her husband wraps themselves around her growing belly that held there second child. As they looked on to their sleeping babe, Henrietta felt herself grow wet as Nero's scent filled her nose. Not wanting to wake up Nera, she silent moved his hand to her wet sex, making him feel how wet she was, even over the gown she wore!

Knowing what was next, Nero silently backed away from the bassinet until they were well out room. A smile on his face as he felt his horny wife lead him to the bedroom by his dick.

gentle504
gentle504
31 Followers