Reward for Sex

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Does this agency of your have a sophisticated computer system?"

"What do you know about the agency?"

"Your sister referred to you as an agent and when she said no Brad that I was too young, I figured you must be with the FBI or something and that she was referring to possible recruitment."

"You are supposed to be dumb according to you."

"No that's not what I means Brad. I meant I like action, not boring studies. Actually I scored highly in aptitude testing. Are you Homeland Security Brad?"

"Watch what you are saying Ellen."

"That is an example of my aptitude Brad. Your eyes didn't flicker in this dim light when I said FBI but I caught flicker when I mentioned Homeland Security. Don't feel threatened... I see no gain in attempting to expose your identity. In face it would be very much against my best interests, if you get my drift. I actually work as a prostitute."

"Bullshit."

Ellen smiled. "Bring that dick of your up to my apartment Brad and later apologize for calling me a liar."

Brad only had six and a half inches, but it was thick and strong and Ellen quickly saw his had the toned body of an athlete, probably a former track athlete that had been kept toned by long hours in the gym.

For his part Brad had known to expect small tits but the toned and beautifully proportioned body excited him and he found it difficult to take his eyes away from the thick bald pussy lips. But he remained skeptical as Ellen fiddled with him. Then she looked up at him, smiled and ran her tongue along his length, gently holding his balls and as she tongue massaged around the purple round head of his cock he sighed and said, "Jesus, I apologize. You're certainly no novice at fellatio."

Ellen waved a hand in acknowledgement. She couldn't answer because she had her mouth full. Her soft grip was around his balls when he ejaculated, gasping, into her mouth. Although she didn't swallow and spat his semen on to his chest Brad didn't mind because he was satisfied she'd allowed him to blast into his mouth, unlike most of the women he knew but then she was a whore, wasn't she, willing to take high risks professionally. He decided to test her and pulled out a condom from the back pocket of his pants on the floor.

She watched him, wiping her mouth on the sheet. He waited for her approval or to say a condom wasn't necessary but she just watched.

"Um do I need this?"

"Not unless you think you might be a carrier of a nasty or two or are planning to go up my butt."

Butt? Brad grinned and then almost groaned as his erection stretched to maximum, rarin' to push up that rear chute. Brad was an anal enthusiast. He rolled on the condom and said, "Get a finger into your butt and start working the opening, little darling."

She smiled and warmed his heart, saying, "I like nothing better than a good keen man. Are you a butt connoisseur Brad?"

He licked his lips and all his teeth showed in an expansive grin.

"I see, say no more," Ellen grinned, working in her second finger.

Later that lay back on the pillows with sweat and sex juices drying on their bodies and chewing gum to freshen their mouth.

"Do you really want to be a call girl?"

"Not really but what else is there. I've tried to get jobs on construction sites and fishing boats where the action is and just get derisive comments from job-hiring bosses on site and skippers. Most women are in physically flat jobs Brad or haven't you noticed?"

"What about being a PA to a sexy guy. He'd fuck you?"

Ellen smiled. "Many of my clients are bosses with PAs. I understand most offices have the rule 'Get caught fucking your PA and you're fired' or the thought of facing an employment dispute that could cost them their marriage and their job and their standing in their community leaves them unwilling to have an erection within fifty feet of their PA."

Brad grinned and clenching her thigh just below her pussy asked, "Would you like to try out for a career filled with tension, threats and even possible death."

"You mean with the agency."

"Ellen darling. Would you please not use that 'a' word."

"Oh right. Yeah why not? How did you know I was a call girl?"

"Bernadette had told me your name and where you'd be living before you came to Chicago. We have a terrific computer network and lo Mira Langley, guess what I found out?"

"You prying creeps. So your apparent lack of knowledge about me over dinner tonight was a sham?"

"Yeah. I don't discuss my work with people or gave away anything that might make them suspicious of me."

"So what is your front?"

"I tell people I'm assistant marketing manager at a company that manufacturers nuts and bolts, screws and other small fixing devices and supplies the manufacturing and hardware on-selling industries."

"God how unimaginative. You could have chosen lingerie as the product."

"Yeah, and make men suspicion and women becoming over-keen to show me their underwear. It is probably that if you are recruited lingerie would be considered a good 'front' for you."

"So where do you operate, from inside a nut and bolt factory?"

Brad squeezed the thigh, making Ellen jump. "Little darling that comment just told me you are not as dumb as you make out and may I warn loose talk like that could compromise people."

"Yes sir. My lips are sealed sir. Are you ready to go again sir?"

"Give me a few more minutes Little Darling."

"Little? I'm five-eleven."

"Then perhaps Little Darling will be a great code name for you if you are recruited."

"God Brad, you are an exciting man to know. Let me help get this up for you."

CHAPTER 3

A week after nailing Brad into total exhaustion, Ellen was at the Midwest headquarters of a national security firm by appointment to sit pre-recruitment tests with three guys.

The manager said to Dottie, the woman in charge of the tests, after looking at the results of the set questions on general knowledge, "That chick is out. Jesus, her answer to the question where is Albuquerque was given as Peru. Do you think she went to school?"

"I suggest patience Owen. Take a look at the aptitude tests on reacting to given situations."

"Christ, no errors. That's impossible."

"Believe me Owen, I guarantee she's achieved the impossible. You'll be making a grave mistake if you don't send her to HQ for more advanced testing."

"Well let's see first how she can handle a pistol and then a rifle."

"Waste of time Owen. She'll shoot the pants off these guys. She won a prize for shooting at school."

Owen grinned. "One of this guys is my nephew. Let's skip the guns and put them into the paint ball arena. Ike has won paint ball titles. Bring me the results will you. Perhaps we ought to send Ike for more advanced testing?"

An hour later Dottie came in grinning and placed the photographs in front of Owen.

"The kid was too smart for those men. She laid low and allowed your nephew to dispatch the other two guys, getting a splash as you can see in this photo that would have taken out Steven's right lung and she wiped out Mark with a plumb shot to the belly."

"Yeah, pretty good shooting eh Dottie."

"Better than average. Half the people only get in wing shots. Then your Rambo went after the chick. She lined him up and then took him out, clean as a whistle. You may recall better shooing in our facility but I can't."

"Jesus," Owen said, scratching his bald spot. Ike's face helmet had a paint splash exactly between his eyes, another on his suit over his heart and the third was a direct hit on where his love-making gear could be expected to reside.

"Right, let's expose this babe for what she is, exceptionally lucky. While I get ready you recalled her back into the arena. Just tell her it's just her and me."

Up in the observation gallery Bernadette and Tony were ever so pleased and when they asked how well did she really do, Brad said better than expected.

"Those guys were out to shoot the shit out of everyone. They were easy meat to Ellen who totally out-smarted them using her brain."

Dottie came over to that and hand them special glasses.

"We're about to perform the supreme test here on Ellen. The lights will be turned off but you'll see what they can see with these night vision glasses. The helmets will show up well as the combatants show their heads. Ellen is lime green and Owen's helmet stripes will show as white."

"It doesn't sound very exciting," Bernadette complained.

"It's the ultimate test darling, not a show piece. This is your girl's chance to show if she'd elite material or approaching that class."

Brad asked, "Who's she up against?"

"Owen wants to show her up as being unnaturally lucky so he's going in."

"But that's ridiculous."

Puzzled, Bernadette asked why was that.

Owen is a former Navy Seal. "For the last eight years in the service he was a senior instructor in night in-fighting, meaning unarmed combat and small-arms confrontations. Nothing will happen for a while because they'll both remain stationery, waiting for their opponent to make the first move."

Dottie said, "The terms of engagement are they have fifteen minutes in which to make the kill and survive. It's open slather, all paint ball rules suspended."

Brad added, "You'll see the shots because the balls being used are luminous."

Tony asked had anyone ever taken Owen out in that arena.

Dottie looked at Brad and said, "A handful got lucky. One of them is standing with you guys."

After ten minutes without any sign of action, Bernadette said, "This is boring."

Just then they saw Ellen's helmet show. Owen fired and that shot went over the top of the helmet and the other hit it.

"Fuck," whispered Brad.

"Yeah fuck," snorted Bernadette. "I was hoping Ellen really was elite."

They saw Brad's helmet moving towards when he'd made the kill.

"There are no rules so Ellen is not meant to withdraw. Owen can track her and get in more shots as the paint spats on Ellen's safety helmet will really show up."

The next five minutes went by without any sign of action.

The lights went on and the spectators saw Ellen, without her helmet, wave at the observation level as she walked back in.

"Where's Owen?" Dottie said and then, "Oh god, she's out-smarted and disabled him."

Dottie called into the microphone, "Chris and Donald, go find the boss. He'll be in the southern quadrant."

Two guys ran out and negotiated the bunkers and hills and flanked bushes. They were then seen leaning over presumably Owen in a bunker.

Owen came in livid. "That bitch, where is she. I'll screw her neck. She took off her helmet and suckered me. I got to where her helmet was and too late... she pounced, knocked me to the ground and rammed a foot into my gut severely winding me. She then pulled off her protective pants, jerked down one stocking and smacked me across the face making me see stars and tied my hands behind my back before I realized what day it was. She died my feet with the other stocking and then the bitch left me with her fucking foul panties stuffed in my mouth. Jesus!"

Unfortunately for Owen his listeners were almost rolling in laughter.

"Where the panties really that foul Owen?" Dottie grinned.

"No I only expected them to be. Just the usual women's smell plus a hint of sweat."

"Oh how elegantly you express yourself asshole," said Dottie.

"Are you okay Owen?" Ellen asked, coming from showering and still toweling her hair.

"Yes thank you Super Bitch," Owen said grudgingly.

"Oh Owen, just remember your training. I'm sure you would have had it drummed into you that risk is risk, we are all vulnerable."

Owen walked up to Ellen who braced herself.

He kissed her and Ellen ruffled his hair and whispered, "Sorry."

"Young lady my recommendation for you will be no more assessment, that you go straight into induction training."

Bernadette asked, "Induction training for what?"

"To be trained in lingerie sales," Ellen smiled. "It's tough marketing out therein these difficult economic times and the client requires traveling salespersons who can deal with anything that comes up."

"Well yes, I've seen what can happen at the lingerie racks at the May sales on opening day at my favorite department store," said Bernadette.

* * *

Ellen disappeared from the Street's lives until five years later she visited them again with her domestic partner, Bernadette's brother Brad. Ellen was on pregnancy leave.

"Fancy you two teaming up," Bernadette said. "Not only is there a big age difference between you but Brad you are in nuts and bolts and Ellen I guess you are still in lingerie?"

"Yes but you must understand Bernadette, Brad possesses my favorite nuts and bolt."

THE END