Rewarding Their Brother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He had his sister's body fucking him hard and he held her tight -- at times feeling as if he let her go, it'd all vanish in an instant -- but there was June's sweet, tender pussy on his tongue reminding him it was all too real.

Merry, happily riding her brother's cock for all she was worth, was almost incapable of forming a coherent thought, she was lost in a wave of fuck-lust unlike she'd ever known. Having her sister there simultaneously added even more perversity to the mix -- she didn't know just how kinky and depraved she was, but she wasn't fighting it by any means.

June was overwhelmed momentarily with the feeling that they shouldn't be doing any of this -- that is was wrong and all her upbringing was telling her so -- but then a feeling of sheer pleasure washed over her and she forgot all but the sensations cascading throughout her body. She caught momentary flashes of Jack's glistening cock as it moved in and out of her twin's pussy and she felt envy, although she knew she'd have it inside of her soon enough.

"Fuck, oh fuck, screw me Jack, pound the shit out of your sister's hot, slutty pussy, yes baby, that's good, so fucking good!" Merry raved as her sister's hands caressed her skin and that - that act alone -- sent her over the edge.

It seemed to June like minutes, like they were moving in slow motion like on the old " Six Million Dollar Man" show, but it was only seconds for the sisters to switch and now June was faced with her brother's hard dick. She could have backed out, but damn it to hell she wanted, craved and needed that cock and the fucking she was about to get.

"Well sis, you naughty little tramp, how do you want it?" he grinned, feeling Merry's eyes upon them both.

"My dear sister likes it on top, but I like doggy or mish -- you pick, okay studly?" June teased.

He stroked his sister's cheek gently and said "I have a feeling you and Merry also like it different styles, would I be right?" She took his hand and nodded softly. "I-I've never been nervous before, but ..."

Merry cut in "Don't worry sis, he's good and I'm right here. He'll be one of the best fucks you've ever had, promise!"

Over the years and throughout every adventure, the trust between the two women had been total, so June squeezed her sister's hand and let Jack position herself, legs wide apart and in he went. Good, good, fucking great ... with every stroke of his cock, June knew their sister had been right, Jack was a great lover and their perfect lover.

Merry watched her siblings fucking and she had strange and conflicting feelings rush over her -- the feelings of fun and kink and the feeling of a deeper love than she'd ever known. She knew in her heart of hearts they'd do this again -- it wasn't wrong for them, it was right and it was perfect.

Jack was moving on top of his pretty sister, slower and with more practiced, gentle strokes. She made soft, murmuring noises as her legs wrapped around him and pulled him deeper inside her cunt, Merry watching and beaming as the pair fucked. Kinky or not -- and it was kinky -- it was also beautiful to watch them loving and fucking simultaneously.

Inspired, Merry ran her nails along her brother's back and heard him groan -- ahh, her brother liked a smidge of pain -- she moved down and saw his back muscles tense. June hunched back up for more cock, whimpering and pleading for him not to stop -- and he didn't.

Instead, watching Merry and June sneak a quick kiss, he flipped his sexpot sister around and moved in behind her. His cock, lubed from her and Merry's juices, slid in readily, likely even deeper than before. He grabbed her hips and drove in while he watched Merry contribute to the fuckings, nibbling June's neck, stroking her back with her nails, fondling and nibbing perky tits to keep her sexy sister turned on.

They fucked and tumbled around, bodies everywhere, copulating with a fervor none had ever known before. Jack was quite the stud, but he was only just a man and he came -- his sisters sucking up every drop of his spunk and rubbing it all over themselves. They teased and tortured him after that, showering and cleaning each other off, not letting him touch until they were done. Vixens -- Jack knew his sisters were vixens. They'd stop at nothing, he knew now. Lucky me, Jack thought, and he fell into a satisfied slumber.

As they watched their brother doze off, June giggled.

"What's so funny?" Merry asked her twin.

June laughed. "Well, at last we like one of his girlfriends!"

12