Rewarding Those That Deserve It

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tomlitilia
tomlitilia
2,461 Followers

The students were all seated as she entered the small class room. They were all in their casual clothes, dressed in board-shorts and t-shirts, and Jenny liked how her choice of attire differentiated her from the students. She could tell they enjoyed seeing her dressed like this, the perfect image of the hot teacher.

She started her lecture, doing it the old-fashioned way with writing on the white board. This gave her plenty of opportunities to show off her body. When she was writing high up on the board, she stretch up, making her skirt rise up and show off her legs. When she was writing far down on the board, she would bend at the hips, purposely giving the students a nice view of her ass with the skirt pushed up to just below her cheeks. She was having a great time, knowing that her audience was checking her out, equally interested in her words and her body.

As they broke for lunch, the students all decided to go for a swim, saying that they wanted to enjoy the pristine location as much as they could the last week of their course. Jenny sat in the shade outside the lecture hall, enjoying the sight of the young people on the beach. They had been ogling her all week, so she deserved to even the score a little bit by ogling them back.

After washing off the saltwater, they sat around in their swimwear to let the sun dry them off. The way they were posing made her suspect that they were showing off for her now. The thought made her feel a little hot in a way that had nothing to do with the sun.

When it was time to go back to class, the guys slipped on their t-shirts again, and Camilla started putting her clothes back on over her bikini. Dave suddenly ran down to the beach as if he'd spotted something. Coming back, he had something in his hands.

"Hey, Ms. Taylor, check this out," he said, proud to have something to show her. "It washed up on the beach just over there."

"Ah, nice spotting!" Jenny exclaimed. As Dave handed it to her, she held it up for the class. "It's a cuttlefish. As you know, it's a relative of the octopus."

Just as she said it, the animal proved her point and squirted its ink, staining her blouse. She had taken it to be dead, but apparently she was mistaken.

"Shit," she said, and looked at the ink stains.

"I'm sorry Ms. Taylor," Dave said. "I thought it was dead."

"So did I," she admitted. "Serves me right for not wearing field clothes around a field station," she continued and handed the cuttlefish back to Dave, who put it back into the sea.

"Will it come off in the wash?" Eric asked.

"Not if it dries. I need to soak this in some water, so I'm afraid I need to go and get changed," she said and started getting ready to head to her room.

"Unless..." Camilla said.

"What's that, Camilla?" Jenny said, looking at the young girl with querying eyes.

"You could just soak it in some water here," Camilla said.

"Yeah, I can tap some water up in a bucket if that would help," Dave said as though he was still feeling guilty about ruining Jenny's blouse.

Were they suggesting she should strip off her blouse? And then continue the lecture in her bra? Jenny raised her eyebrows.

"I mean, if you're OK with it," Camilla said realizing she may have been inappropriate. "Like... I was just thinking that like..." The blonde girl was stuttering, and her eyes were flicking between her teacher's face and chest. "I'm in my bikini top, so it wouldn't be much difference."

Camilla had slipped on her shorts over her bikini bottoms, but was still just wearing the top. She had a singlet in her hand that she obviously meant to put on, but she now held it casually behind her back, pretending it didn't exist.

Jenny considered Camilla's words. The prospect that there was an opportunity to casually expose herself to the students again was undeniably exciting her. While it was perhaps technically true that a bra and a bikini top was comparable, the connotation was very different. Suggesting that lecturing in her bra was the same as wearing a bikini on the beach was an obvious lie - but it was a lie she was willing to accept, at least as long as they all were.

"Well, I suppose you're right," she said. "And I would hate to have to postpone the lecture -- we have a lot to cover today."

This was also bending the truth. Her sleeping quarters were just a few minutes away so she could have been back in no time. It was an obvious excuse, and everybody there knew it. She let her eyes wander among the students.

"Is it OK with everyone?"

Unsurprisingly, they all agreed enthusiastically. Her first thought was to at least go away and remove the blouse in private, but as she remembered the thrill of stripping down to her bikini for them on the beach, she decided to do it right there and then. Her heart was beating rapidly as she slowly unbuttoned her blouse, surrounded by appreciative eyes. They weren't even trying to be discreet about looking now, unable to tear their eyes away.

As she reached the last button, she took a deep breath and slid the blouse off her shoulders, revealing a white lace bra to her captivated audience. Their eyes were all drawn to her chest and as she looked down, she became even more conscious of how different this bra was from wearing a bikini. The laze details framed her chest beautifully, purposely drawing attention to her round breast, which were invitingly pushed up for the onlookers. And while most of the bra wasn't very sheer, the material at the top of the cups were quite transparent. Looking down, she noticed that the top of her areolae were clearly visible. Her heart was raising, but she acted as if nothing was out of the ordinary. Enjoying the moment, she just stood there for a while, proudly letting them admire her as she let the ocean breeze caress her torso.

"Here, do you mind putting this in some water?" she said, handing the blouse to Dave.

"Yes Ms. Taylor," he said and accepted her blouse like it was a precious gift.

As he disappeared to soak it in water, the rest of the group followed Jenny in to the lecture room. While waiting for Dave to come back, she pulled out a chair and sat with her legs crossed in front of the class. The room had tables arranged in a U-shape and Miguel and Camilla sat down on her left, Phillip at the back and Eric on her right. They all waited in silence, the students staring lustfully at Jenny. The smirk on her face was giving away the fact that she knew they were looking, but following their silent agreement, she casually looked in a different direction so they wouldn't feel shy about staring.

"Right," she said as Dave joined them, taking his seat next to Eric. "Let's get started."

She stood up and began her lecture, but it didn't take long before Eric, who was sitting right in the front, raised his hand.

"Yes Eric, what is it?"

"Sorry Ms. Taylor," he began. "I think you got some of that ink on your skirt too."

She looked down, and noticed there were some barely detectable stains on her skirt. She doubted they would even be visible after a wash. Still, she had gone this far -- why not go one step further? She raised her eyebrows and looked at Eric, who blushed as he realized that she could tell what he was suggesting.

"Oh, you're right," she said. "Good spotting. I would hate to have this skirt ruined."

She looked around the room and had a hard time not to laugh at the hopeful eyes looking back at her.

"Well, as you said, you've been looking at me in my bikini all week," she said, knowing full well that this choice of words described exactly what they had been doing. "Maybe it wouldn't be much of a difference if I just took of the skirt as well?"

The logic was flawless.

"Does anyone mind?"

Of course they didn't. Standing in front of them, she slowly pulled down the zipper on the side of her skirt. She felt jolts of excitement run through her body as the skirt fell to the floor, making her stand in front of her students in her matching bra and panties. The room was dead silent and she could hear the sound of her high-heels against the floor as she stepped out of her skirt. Graciously, she bent down and picked it up.

"Do you mind putting this with the blouse?" she said, holding the skirt out to Eric.

She could have asked him to do just about anything at that moment. Without a word, Eric got up and accepted the skirt with wide eyes. Unwilling to divert his eyes, he walked backwards from her a few steps before turning around and headed to the back of the room and then outside to where Jenny's blouse was soaking in a bucket of water.

"OK, sorry about the disruption," Jenny said as Eric returned to his seat.

She picked up where she had left off, and needless to say, it was a surreal feeling to give a lecture in just her underwear. This was the sort of thing that most people had nightmares about, but Jenny had willingly stripped down in front of her students and was now continuing her lecture as if nothing was out of the ordinary. She played her part, giving an impeccable presentation about the marine ecosystem, but inside she was getting increasingly excited. The more she got into it, the more she started moving around expressively as she talked, knowing her swaying body would attract their gaze. She also made sure to write on the whiteboard, giving the audience a clear view of her round ass. The sheer fabric left most of her cheeks exposed. She was having the time of her life, and made an effort to get in as many revealing poses as she could without making the fact that she was showing off too obvious. Her favorite was to write far down on the board, giving her the opportunity to seductively extend her posterior to the students. At one point, she couldn't resist the urge to look over her shoulder at them, and she smiled as she saw their wide eyes lusting for her.

The students played their part too, taking notes and sometimes asking insightful questions. It was reassuring for Jenny that their little game didn't keep them from focusing. If anything, they seemed even more eager to impress her now.

"OK, that's the end of the lecture," Jenny said after about an hour and put down the pen. "I've prepared some assignments for you, just to make sure you've all captured what we've talked about over the week."

She grabbed a pile of papers and started handing them out. The echoing sound of her heels against the floor made her feel powerful, and five pairs of eyes traced her every step. Her pushed up breasts were overflowing and shaking seductively as she flowed through the room.

"OK, impress me," she said and the students didn't waste a moment before digging in to their tasks. "If you have any questions, just let me know."

Jenny returned to the front. She started erasing her notes from the whiteboard, very much aware that the class was looking at her ass as she did it. When she finished, she took her seat in front of them, sitting with her legs crossed. She placed her hands on her knees, a pose that further drew attention to her large breasts by pushing them together with her upper arms. Her ambitious students worked hard but most of them occasionally lifted their focus from their assignment to sneak glances of her.

The only one who made a decent job of not staring was Miguel, and it was obvious that he didn't want his girlfriend to notice him checking out another woman. Camilla was however checking her out at least as much of the guys. Jenny didn't mind this at all. Undeniably, there was an extra level of exhibitionist pride in having another girl checking her out. The fact that Camilla was doing it wasn't really surprising either. Jenny knew other women found her impressive, and sometimes that turned into attraction. If she'd had a fan club, Camilla would have been its undisputed president.

Eventually, Phillip raised his hand. The sound of Jenny's shoes again echoed in the otherwise silent room as she paraded to his seat in the back.

"Yes, Phillip?" she said and bent down over his desk and turned his paper around. "What's your question?"

She couldn't refrain from arching her back a bit, thereby giving the rest of the class a perfect view of her round ass, covered only by her lacy panties. At the same time, she was giving Phillip a beautiful view of her cleavage.

Phillip started stuttering, unable to formulate what he wanted to ask. He had to use all his focus to divert his eyes. It became clear to Jenny that her exposure was distracting him, but it was the fact that he couldn't stare that was causing the problem. As much as she enjoyed the exposure, it could not interfere with the teaching.

"Hey, Phillip," she said, loud enough so that all would hear. She looked him in the eyes, and gave him an inviting smile. "It's OK to look."

Phillip's face first turned an even deeper red, shocked by Jenny's words. Then, he cracked into a nervous smile and let his eyes wander down to her chest. She pushed her breast slightly forward to give him a good view, and he openly stared at them for about 15 seconds before Jenny thought it was time to move on.

"Now, what was it that you wanted to ask?"

Now that he it was out of his system, he had no problem formulating a question. As Jenny was done explaining, she wasn't surprised to see the twins raising their hands. By telling Phillip that it was OK to look, she had let them all know that she knew they were checking her out, and that she approved of it and maybe even liked it. Their silent agreement had become explicit.

She moved on to Dave and stood before him. If she invited Phillip to openly stare at her, then the others deserved the same rights. He smiled up at her and then brazenly looked her up and down. As he lingered at her tits, she looked down and saw that her nipples were rock hard. Her excitement couldn't be concealed. Still, she didn't feel embarrassed. She was in control of this situation, and she smiled confidently back at him as she bent over to let her tits hang seductively before him.

"So, what was your question?" she asked when she felt he had had his turn at gawking. Unsurprisingly, his question was an obvious excuse to get a close-up look at his teacher.

"And what about you, Eric?" she said as she shifted over to him. She placed her hands on his desk and pushed her chest out for him. He stared openly at her until she decided it was time to move on. "Did you have a question?" His question was equally symbolic.

As Jenny turned, she noticed that Camilla had raised her hand. The nervous grin on Camilla's face as Jenny approached her hinted that she just wanted her turn at a close-up view of her adored professor.

"Uhm..." the blonde said and bit her bottom lip, her eyes flickering between her teacher's face and chest.

Jenny looked at the girl with raised eyebrows and an amused look on her face. Just like she suspected, Camilla's interest in her hadn't been purely platonic. The girl now wanted her turn at ogling up close. The notion that even her female student wanted to be part of this voyeur game was exciting Jenny, perhaps even more than the expected attention of the guys. She leaned over and pushed her chest out for Camilla, inviting her to stare. Every time Jenny did this, her tits became increasing exposed and as she briefly looked down on her own chest, she noticed that her nipples were becoming visible through the sheer material at the top of her cups. As she returned her focus to Camilla, the two exchanged a knowing grin before Camilla let her eyes drop to her teacher's chest. Jenny gave her a bit more time than the guys before she asked the girl about her question.

"Well, actually... I think I figured it out myself," she said, not even bothering with coming up with a question. "But I think Miguel had something he wanted to ask."

"What?" Miguel said, confused and uncertain about what to do.

"Go on," Camilla said. "Don't you have something you wanted to ask?"

Jenny knew immediately what the girl was doing. This was Camilla's way of giving her approval to her boyfriend. Jenny smiled and then moved over to Miguel, assuming the pose with her delicious tits dangling in front of his face. He looked nervously at his girlfriend who just nodded back at him. He then smiled widely and took the opportunity to gaze at the sexy sight in front of him.

Just like Jenny's tits were getting increasingly exposed every time she struck this pose for her students, her arched back pushed her panties slightly lower on her ass. She sensed that she was exposing the top of her cheeks, giving the students behind her more and more to look at. She was loving the attention, and in the back of her head she started thinking about ways to increase her exposure. Could she find a way to lose the bra? Did she want to? And what about her panties? Part of her couldn't even grasp that she would consider it, but she was loving this game and wanted more of it. Her head was spinning and she felt a tingling sensation of arousal that she hadn't sensed in many years.

Still, she knew she had to control herself. She was sure the students would love to continue the game but she knew that she shouldn't make decisions with this level of hormones running through her body. Also, she had to make sure she wasn't distracting them from the real reason they were there. Now that they all had their turn, she had to make sure they were focusing on their assignments.

"OK everybody, time to focus on your work now," she said and went up to the front of the class room without even waiting for Miguel to come up with a question to ask. "You can hand in whenever you are ready."

The students shifted their focus to their assignments. The twins seemed to be racing through the questions, both of them attempting to hand in first. As Dave got up and headed for Jenny, Eric leaped out of his chair and ran to the front before his friend. Jenny smirked and diplomatically held out both her hands and accepted their assignment at the same time.

"Thank you boys," she said. "But it wasn't meant to be a contest against time."

The twins left, and soon thereafter Phillip and then Miguel handed in their work. Camilla took her time, and Jenny started suspecting that the girl wanted an excuse to be alone with her. To pass the time, she started grading the male students' assignments. There were only minor mistakes and she was pleased to see that her choice of wardrobe hadn't distracted them.

"Here you go Ms. Taylor," Camilla said and handed in her assignment.

"Thanks Camilla, how did you do?"

"I hope I did OK, but I'm not sure."

"Well, if you want you can stick around while I go over it."

The blonde girl gladly accepted the offer and took her seat as Jenny went through the assignment, making occasional notes as she worked through it. Jenny occasionally glanced over at her awaiting student, impure thoughts entering her mind as she took in the figure of the gorgeous girl. Camilla had stuck to her part of the bargain by not putting anything on over her bikini top, but still had her shorts over her bottoms, providing enough exposure to give moral support without stealing the show from Jenny's exposure. The shorts were short, showing off those slender legs. The pleased grin on Camilla's face gave away that she knew she was being checked out.

"Here you go," Jenny said and walked over to Camilla.

"Thanks Ms. Taylor, did I pass?"

"Of course you did," Jenny said, never actually worried that any of these overachievers would fail. "You just made a small error at the end, probably a misunderstanding."

She leaned over Camilla's shoulder to point at the question. As she did, she could feel her tits brushing against Camilla. From the way the girl held her breath, it was obvious she noticed it too and that it was a much desired contact. Jenny could hear the girl breathing heavy -- and then she noticed that they both were. This close, she could sense Camilla's pleasant scent, a vibrant mixture of the ocean and female sensuality. Jenny's head was again overtaken by erotic images of what she wanted to do, feeling a desire to press the girl's face against her tits. This close, it would be so easy, and she was convinced Camilla wanted it too.

tomlitilia
tomlitilia
2,461 Followers