Rewarding Those That Deserve It

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tomlitilia
tomlitilia
2,461 Followers

But she couldn't allow herself to give in to this temptation. She kept repeating her mantra -- she shouldn't make any hasty decisions at this level of arousal. She cleared her throat.

"Time to head back to the others, I think. I'm sure the guys want to know they passed too."

"Oh, OK Ms. Taylor," Camilla replied, sounding disappointed.

They walked in silence back to the sleeping quarters where the guys were hanging around, and she could hear them chatting before entering. She didn't pay much attention to who said what but keywords like "sexy ass" and "amazing tits" were enough to give away that they were talking about her.

"Hello guys, are you discussing the questions?" Jenny asked cheekily as she entered their room with Camilla behind her.

The room went dead silent and the guys all looked guilty, knowing that they had been caught. But as they noticed that she was still in just her underwear, none of them could refrain from dropping their gaze to her chest.

"Anyway, you all passed," she announced and made her way around the room, handing out the papers. The positive result of the test let her know that they hadn't been too distracted to focus, making the sensation of them watching her prance around even more enjoyable.

"Close your mouth Miguel," Camilla teased as she sat down next to her boyfriend.

He looked sheepishly at her, but as she grinned back at him he chuckled nervously. To further signal that she was merely mocking him, she planted her mouth on his. The kiss turned passionate, and Jenny could tell those two were about go find a secluded place to relieve some of the excitement that had been building up.

As for Jenny's relief, she would have to take care of that herself, and she couldn't wait much longer. Rocking her hips seductively to give the students a final show, she paraded to her bedroom. The moment she closed the door behind her, she started caressing her body. By the time she made it to her bed, she had already dropped her panties to her ankles. She stepped out of them, but she kept her shoes on, feeling that wearing them would help recreating the sensation of standing before the class. The bra had to go though and sitting on the bed, she unclasped it before laying back.

With her breasts free, she used both her hands to caress their soft skin, massaging them and gently flicking her fingers over her stiff nipples. She moaned at her own touch. With one hand still tending to her tits, she let the other travel down over her stomach. It soon found her dripping wet pussy, which was begging for attention. She teased herself, merely stroking her outer lips as she recreated the events of the day. Remembering the thrill of her exposure sent jolts of pleasure through her body. Another moan escaped her mouth as she pictured herself in front of the class.

She started envisaging scenarios where she allowed herself to go further. She created an image of herself, all naked and exposed before her students. The idea made it impossible to keep her hands away from her clit. Giving into her pleasure, she started circling her index and middle finger around her button. She used the other hand to pinch her nipples, pulling at them with increasing force as she worked herself toward ecstasy.

Her pussy was begging for more and she let go of her tits, allowing her hand to join the other between her legs. She inserted one finger, and then another. The feeling of her own velvety wetness brought back memories from her younger days where she had found pleasure in the hands and tongue of the occasional girl. How would it have been if she had pushed things further with Camilla today? How sensual it would have been to feel that girl's naked body against hers -- to have Camilla's mouth devouring her tits, and then... The idea of the young girl's tongue on her pussy was driving Jenny wild.

Or perhaps she craved the sensation of a cock inside her? There were four guys outside that door who wanted nothing more than to fuck her. She suspected they had fantasized about her before, and after today she was certain she would be in their sexual imaginations forever. As she inserted a third finger inside her pussy and starting pumping herself, various mental images of her fucking one of her male students ran through her head. Maybe Phillip, or Miguel... or one of the twins. Or...

She started screaming as the orgasms started building up in her body.

"Yes, yes, yes...! Fuck me, fuck me!" she cried as she plunged her fingers inside her pussy. The combination of physical stimulation and sexual imagery running through her head sending her over the edge.

She exhaled as her body relaxed, cherishing the post orgasmic calm. She heard the students mumbling next door and she knew they would have heard her screaming. Strangely, she felt no embarrassment and smiled as she recalled what she had cried out.

After the sexual release, she felt she had cleared her head enough to put her analytical mind to work. She had to understand what she was up to, and why. First off, had she gone too far today, prancing around before her students in just her underwear? She quickly decided that the question was largely irrelevant. What was done was done, and it had been fairly innocent. The important question was what more she could allow herself to do. The thought of exposing herself further still made her body tingle; masturbation hadn't got it out of her system. Could she really bare even more for her students?

To decide on that she first had to understand where this urge came from. She knew she was a sexy woman and in no way unaccustomed to people checking her out. If done respectfully, she didn't mind the attention, but never before had she felt these exhibitionist impulses. Why now? Why for them?

Because they deserved it.

She felt excitement running through her body at this revelation. The idea that her body was a special treat for her worthy students was as logical as it was erotic. Then clearly, as long as they deserved it more, it was OK to reward them more. She liked this idea. She liked it a lot. The test she had given them had proved that her exposure hadn't distracted them from learning. It actually seemed to have inspired them to work even harder. Could she perhaps use her body as an educational tool? A plan started forming inside her head.

The next morning she awaited the students in the class room dressed in her formal teaching outfit with high heels, skirt and a tight fitted blouse. This time she had purposely undone several buttons, giving her a generous cleavage. She smiled as she saw them all do a double take as they entered the room. They sat down and looked at with expectant eyes.

"I'm afraid I won't be getting any ink stains today," she said, reading their hopeful minds. "But I have a proposal for you all. According to the schedule, you have an exam Friday morning before you leave. I am wondering if you would be interested in taking the test on Thursday instead. It would mean less time to prepare, but it would allow for a more... inspirational lecture before our farewell dinner."

She paused and then glanced down on her chest.

"And if you all do well on the exam..." she said and gently brushed her fingers along her cleavage. "Then perhaps I will show you some of the sights. And the better you do, the better sights I will show you."

She looked around the room to make sure they had got the message. She smiled widely at them as they all nodded their heads in eager unison.

"Good then, let's not waste any time," she said and started the lecture.

The rest of the week, she started the day with a lecture, always wearing a blouse with a deep cleavage as a reminder. In the afternoons, the students studied hard, working as a team to make sure everybody would do well at the test. Jenny smiled to herself, thinking that the idea of using her body as educational inspiration seemed to be working.

As Thursday arrived, she gave them the morning to prepare and then met them in the lecture room for the exam in the afternoon.

"I hope you are all prepared," she said and started handing out the tests. She wore her usual attire, but buttoned up her blouse. She wanted the students to do well for multiple reasons and didn't want to risk any distractions. She gave the students an hour to finish and they barely looked up from their assignment. She could tell they were destined to do their very best.

"OK, that's it people," she said as the time was up, noting that none of them were rushing to finish this test quickly. "Why don't you all go outside and relax for a bit while I grade these tests."

She eagerly started going through their answers before they had even made it outside. Grading always had an element of excitement to it because she was curious to see how her students had done. This time the sensation was increased tenfold, mixing with a thrill of a very different sort. As she went through the students' tests, she became increasingly worked up and felt a tingling sensation throughout her body every time she marked a question with the highest score.

When she was done, she realized that she had given all her students the maximum points possible. To make sure she hadn't subconsciously been too nice, she went through them all again, but couldn't find any reason to lower any scores. They had given correct and insightful answers to all question. This gave her great pleasure, and for more than one reason. The students were certainly worthy of her reward.

She had prepared diplomas for them and signed them before calling them back in. With this out of the way, she figured that what she had planned couldn't technically be considered as taking advantage of her position. There had been many reports over the years of teachers getting into trouble because of inappropriate contacts with students. She wasn't planning to sleep with one of them, but she still felt she had to justify her actions by circumventing the formal advantage of her position. As she called them back inside, she thought that the reward was to be a personal gift from their teacher to them.

"Unsurprisingly, you all passed." she said as they sat down. "But I think you all outdid yourself this time. Well done!"

She gave them a small applause, and the pleased look on their faces at her praise made her smile. One at the time, she invited them up to the front of the room to accept their diplomas. She gave each of them a hug, much like she had the first day, but this time she gave them a firmer embrace, knowing that they would enjoy her big breasts pressing against their young bodies. She enjoyed it too.

"Now..." she said, leaning back against her desk as the students took their seats again. "I said I would give you a more inspirational lecture if you did well, and since neither of you missed a single point, there is no doubt you deserve it. Are you still up for it?"

Naturally, they all nodded, curios and excited to see what their reward would be. Jenny stood up and turned on the projector. She had prepared a popular science presentation, far below the technical level of these students. This time, she wanted their focus on her body rather than her words.

She started the lecture like any other, talking about the diverse life of coral reefs. The students casually made notes, but most of what she was saying was old news for them. She could tell that they were getting worried that this was just going to be normal lecture. Their eyes however lit up as she casually undid the top button of her blouse. A single button wasn't revealing anything, but it was giving them hope that she would go further.

Jenny continued for another minute before moving on to the next. It was just enough to show off the top of her breasts for the class, but it made her intentions clear. She didn't wait long before moving on to the next button, giving her a mouthwatering cleavage. To emphasize it, she gently pulled the opening wider. This was the look she had treated them to earlier during the week and she knew the class was eager for her to go further.

So was she, and she proceeded to undo the last two buttons. She had given this lecture many times before, and she didn't miss a beat as she opened up her blouse, baring her black satin bra to the class. She unbuttoned her sleeves, allowing her to completely remove the blouse. She paused for effect as it fell to the ground. The projector was showing beautiful and illustrative pictures of the marine wildlife, but the students' attention was all directed at her chest.

After allowing the class to enjoy the view for a bit, she turned and moved to the white board. She started writing as she continued to talk but after a minute she put down the pen again. Still facing the white board, she reached for the zipper in the back and slowly lowered it. The skirt was tight, and she squirmed as she lowered it, giving the students a sexy view. She was wearing black panties that matched her bra. They were high-cut and as she bent forward to write far down on the white board, they rose up high and exposed her round cheeks.

She turned to face the class, allowing them to take her in. They had seen her in her underwear before, but from the looks on their faces it was clear they had longed to see her like this again. Any hesitation to stare they had in the beginning of their stay had long disappeared, and five pairs of eyes intensely followed her every move as she let the fingers of her right hand gently caress her cleavage. She started on the right side, sensually moving it along the edge of her bra down between her breasts and then up the other side. As she reached her shoulder, she casually lowered the bra strap.

This indicated that she was about to go further than she had last time. Jenny however had no desire to move quickly now, loving the anticipation and the feeling of spellbinding the class with her body. She continued her lecture like nothing was out of the ordinary for a few minutes before repeating the procedure with the other bra strap.

Without the support of any straps, she felt the bra moving lower and lower on her chest as she moved about. The inevitable next step had to happen soon, and it was a big step. Walking around in her underwear could be excused as essentially not different from a bikini but no rationalization could be made for removing her bra. It could only have one interpretation -- that she wanted to show them her tits.

And she did want to. Nothing could feel more right at this point. The students had worked so hard to deserve this reward, and from the anticipation in their eyes it was clear they were eager to receive it. Jenny felt her heart pumping fast as she reached for the bra clasp behind her back. She wasn't letting her nervousness show but her head was spinning now and she had stopped lecturing. She desired revealing more of her body, but could she really go through with this? What kind of teacher willingly strips down for her students? Perhaps she should just abort this outrageous behavior and pretend it was a joke?

She then noticed that her fingers had acted independent of her mind. She had already unclasped the bra. It would be challenging to hook it back in place now. At least that's what she convinced herself of and as she noticed that she was looking for excuses to go ahead with her plans, she knew she would regret it if she didn't. The students deserved to see her tits and she desired to show them. It was as simple as that. She moved her hands to the cups at the front, carefully so that the bra wouldn't fall. She looked around the room, making sure to make eye contact with each of her students.

Then, she slowly lowered her bra and she heard the class gasp as her tits came into view. After letting go of her bra, she placed her hands on her hips and stood proudly in front of the class, smiling at the excited faces staring at her. The sensation of baring her breasts for her students was intoxicating, but she decided to act nonchalantly.

"Now, where was I..?" she said and continued her presentation.

Jenny liked to move about when she lectured, feeling that it allowed her to engage with the audience. At one point she accidentally moved in front of the projector. Seeing her curvy silhouette on the screen was making her shiver, and she knew she must be a pleasing site for her students, boldly exposing her tits for them.

Her motion made her tits sway sensuously as she moved. She loved the effect and decided to take it further, waking out in the open space in the center of the U-shaped arrangement of the desks as she continued to talk. It gave the students a close up view of her tits, shaking seductively before them as she paraded through the room. She smirked as she noticed the guys shifting in their seats, obviously adjusting their pants to make room for growing erections. And while Camilla had no such problem, her face was giving away her arousal. She was biting her bottom lip, staring wide-eyed at her adored teacher. The effect that Jenny's body had on her students made her feel sexually powerful, a sensation that was amplified by the way her high heels clapped against the floor.

As she returned to the front of the class, she again started writing on the white board, but after a few lines she put the pen down. She was on an exhibitionist high, craving to go even further. Slipping her fingers inside the hem of her panties, she slowly lowered them an inch, and then another. With her back against the students she looked over her shoulder and could see them lusting for her ass. She smirked and decided to tease them, lowering her panties just a bit more before quickly pulling them back up again. She repeated the procedure a few times, each time moving her panties slightly lower down her ass before pulling them up. Then, gratifying the students and herself, she pulled her panties down below her cheeks. Her big round ass was now perfectly revealed for her students.

She remained quiet for a moment, arching her back slightly to emphasize her exposure. Then, as if this was just a normal lecture, she picked up the pen and again began writing on the board, holding on to the front of her panties with one hand to prevent them from falling. She continued her teasing by writing lower and lower on the board but to protect her last remaining modesty, she stopped just before her pussy was about to become visible.

But she knew she would take this final step too, baring herself completely for her students. After all, they had done so well on the test and she had promised them that their reward would be proportional to their achievement. How could she not give them the full treat? She smiled at the impeccable logic of her own justification.

She turned around, still holding on to her panties. To draw full attention to her ultimate exposure, she paused her lecture and softly held on to the hem of her panties with both her hands. She took a big breath and looked around the room at her captivated audience. She smiled warmly at them, her eyes shining with excitement. Slowly, she tugged down her panties.

She was now showing the class her pussy -- a distinguished professor willingly exposing herself for them. She hadn't shaved completely, but had trimmed her pubes short to make the details of her folds visible. It was hard to grasp that she had willingly put herself in this revealing situation, but there was not a hint of shame in what she was experiencing. She was sensing a lustful pride unlike anything she had felt before. She knelt slightly to completely remove her panties and stepped out of them, leaving her completely naked before her students with exception of her high-heels. These acted as a reminder of the formal relationship between her and the class, amplifying the sensation of exposure. It wasn't just any woman that had stripped for them -- it was their adored teacher. To further acknowledge this, she picked up her lecture where she left off, knowing full well that no one was really listening to her words anymore.

tomlitilia
tomlitilia
2,461 Followers