Rewarding Those That Deserve It

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now all naked, she again walked out among the students. This time she moved slowly and stopped before each one of them to give them the opportunity to look at her up close. She even made sure to turn and give them a perfect view of her ass.

Returning to the front, she sat down on her desk and crossed her legs as she flipped through the last few slides of her lecture.

"And that's why I believe the ocean is such a unique ecosystem," she said, kicking off her shoes.

With that she looked down on her body, pretending like she only now realized that she was naked in front of them.

"Oh my..." she said in feigned shock. "Well, it looks like I'm dressed for a swim, aren't I? Does anyone care to join me?"

With that she headed for the door. Camilla was quick on her feet, but the guys remained in their seats, looking somewhat sheepish. Jenny quickly got the problem.

"And if I'm going swimming like this, I don't think you have anything to be embarrassed about," she said and turned to wink at them as she reached the door.

The guys just sort of shrugged their shoulders and got up, doing their best to hide their erections in their trunks. As they followed Jenny outside, she heard Camilla teasing her boyfriend.

"What's the matter Miguel? You're not all hot for teacher, are you?"

"Like you're not," he defended himself. "I know what those shiny eyes indicate."

Camilla made no effort to deny the fact that she too was aroused by the presence of her naked teacher. None of the students spoke as they walked behind Jenny, following her to the beach. They followed a few steps behind her, similarly to the way they had done to check out her ass on the course. Now there was no bikini to obstruct the mesmerizing view of her ass as it moved before them.

Reaching the beach she continued across the sand out into the water, stopping when she was about knee deep to turn and face her students. They had lined up along the shore line to watch her. She felt like a goddess of the sea as she stood before them.

"Come on, don't you want to join me?" she said as she slowly walked backwards further into the water.

There was a moment where they seemed unsure of what to do, looking at each other to see if they were meant to get undressed too. Miguel looked at his girlfriend, and something in his eyes suggested that he was hoping for her to lead the way by getting naked. But as Camilla merely peeled of her top and shorts and ran into the water in her bikini, the guys followed her example and kept their trunks on as they ran into the water after her. Jenny was both happy and disappointed that they hadn't removed their clothes. She was getting increasingly curious to see her what her students looked like naked, but at the same time it was exhilarating to remain the only one naked in a group of people.

She was soon surrounded by her students. As they ran to her, the refreshing water splashed against her skin. To retaliate, she playfully threw water at them and soon the situation escalated to a playful water fight with her against the students, her tits rocking as she did her best to splash them back. She was losing this battle though. They had her encircled and splashed her naked body. Soon she was soaking wet and held up her hands to signal that she was giving up, a revealing pose that made her tits look incredibly sexy.

She gave them a moment to enjoy the sight of her soaking wet body before heading further out into the water. She swam before them and even though they were younger than her, they had to struggle to keep up with her. Reaching deeper water, she stood up again, now with her body hidden by the water. Momentarily, it almost felt like any other swim they had gone for.

"So, I hope you enjoyed your little reward," she said and grinned at them.

"Yes, it was absolutely beautiful," Camilla said.

"Yeah, it was a dream come true," Phillip added. "Literally!"

"Glad you liked it," Jenny replied.

The past tense of her words made the students worry that their reward was coming to an end.

"Yeah, and like..." Camilla began. "You know if you want, I think we would all love to enjoy it some more"

Jenny didn't reply, but it made her think of what to do next. This was as far as she had planned. While she had been excited about it beforehand, she hadn't expected she would get such a kick out of exposing herself this way. Undeniably, she wanted more of it. Thinking about it, she couldn't really find any reason for her to cover up yet. In fact, she felt a growing urge to get out of the water and allow them to gaze upon her naked body again.

"Well, you all did really well these past weeks, so I guess you deserve to enjoy yourself for a bit longer," she said and headed for the beach. Naturally, the students all followed her, eager to get another glimpse of their naked teacher.

As she got out, she stood on the beach and let the sun dry her body as the students gathered towels and other beach necessities. Without her asking for it, they brought a recliner for her. As she sat down, she felt like a deity on a throne with her followers spread out on their towels around her. She cherished the decadence of the situation.

The sun was getting low, but Jenny knew its power and asked for some sunscreen. At first, it was merely an attempt to protect her skin, but she quickly realized that putting it on would be an opportunity to put on a bit of a show. Looking around her students she could tell that they were realizing it too, all of them studying her moves with anticipation. She smiled at how bluntly they were staring at her, but at this point there was no denying what was going on. This was her being a raging exhibitionist and them fully enjoying it, everybody fully aware of their roles.

She started with her feet, spraying them with the sunscreen and then gently massaging the lotion into her skin. She worked her way up her shins, caressing her well-toned legs before moving up to her thighs. Slowly, she moved higher and higher up. Teasing both herself and the audience, she let her fingers explore the inside of her thighs but stopped just before she reached her pussy.

Smirking confidently, she leaned back and applied the lotion on her arms and then onto her shoulders and neck. Working herself downwards, she soon made her way to her tits. She knew they always looked extremely sexy when they were being massaged, either by her own hands or by a lover. Both male and female partners had repeatedly told her that over the years, and now she was going to let her favorite students watch. Starting at the top of her tits, she worked herself down their sides and continued down to cup them. They looked massive in her hands and she briefly held them up as a treat for her audience before releasing them. She let her fingers caress them, working herself closer to her yearning nipples. As she allowed her fingers to gently brush against them, she felt jolts of pleasure run through her body.

She was arousing herself and greedily ran her hands all over her breast, her touch now far from merely applying sunscreen. She was openly fondling her tits for her students, and she was loving it. A moan escaped her mouth as she gently pinched her nipples and massaged them between her thumbs and index fingers.

Somewhat reluctantly she moved away from her chest and continued down to her stomach. She had her eyes closed, allowing her to focus fully on her own touch while still being thrillingly aware that her students were watching. The sensation of her fingers against her skin was electrifying, and her entire body was urging for her touch. She let her hands explore, moving down to her thighs and back up her body to her tits.

Playfully, she caressed herself all over, but didn't make contact with her pussy. It was screaming for attention but if she allowed herself to touch it, would she then be able to stop? She had set out to expose her naked body to her students, but touching herself wasn't within her plans. Now that the idea had entered her mind, she felt a strong desire to do just that. She thought briefly about her rule to not make decisions based on lust-filled cravings, but she quickly pushed those objections aside. The thought of masturbating before her students was just too hot for her to miss out on this opportunity. She was going to let them watch her come.

As her fingers reached her pussy, she threw her head back and let out a gasp. It was an electric sensation to touch herself, knowing that she was being watched. There wasn't a group in the world she would rather have looking at her in this intimate moment. She slowly ran her fingers along her outer lips, feeling the neatly trimmed pubes brush against her fingers. As she moved her finger to her slit, she could tell that she was incredibly wet, allowing her fingers to easily slide up and down her opening.

Feeling increasingly bold, she parted her legs, spreading them wide to give her audience an unobstructed view of her most private parts. With her eyes still closed, she could hear the students shifting their positions. She knew they were now staring straight into her open pussy.

After running her fingers along her slit some more, she let her middle finger move up to find her throbbing clit. Her mouth fell open as she started to moan. Absentmindedly, her left hand found its way to her tits while the fingers of her right hand started circling her sensitive clit. She roughly massaged her tits, pinching her nipples and pulling at them. She was in heat and knew she wouldn't last long. She was about to come before her class, and that very though sent her over the edge.

"Fuck!" she screamed as her body started shaking.

Only now did she open her eyes. The students were all staring wide-eyed back at her, their expression a mixture of chock and lust. Most of the guys were rubbing their hard cocks through their trunk. The feeling of losing control in front of them sent her further into ecstasy as she let her gaze wander among her students, making eye contact with each of them.

As she regained control of her body, she experienced a brief moment of shame, but it was quickly washed away in the waves of her post-orgasmic satisfaction. This had been too good to feel bad about. But what do you say after coming in front of your class?

Jenny decided that saying nothing was the best choice. Instead she just folded her chair all the way down and turned around to lay on her stomach. Apart from the very pleased smile on her face, she acted like nothing out of the ordinary had just happened.

None of the students spoke either, they too unsure of what the right thing to say might be. Eventually, they settled back down on their towels and applied sunscreen on themselves. Jenny turned her head to look at them, enjoying the sight of their young bodies. Camilla and Miguel did each other's backs and when they were done, the rest of the guys asked the blonde girl to do theirs too. Jenny smiled at how the guys were uncomfortable to help each other, though it was understandable given that most of them were still showing considerable tents in their trunks.

"Shall I do your back too Ms. Taylor?" Camilla boldly offered when she had done her round of the guys.

Jenny merely nodded casually and Camilla knelt down beside her. The blonde girl started with the shoulders and continued down the back. She took her time, and her touches soon turned into a pleasurable massage. Jenny purred on the inside. The soft fingers of another woman undeniably felt very good.

"Do you want someone to do your legs?" Camilla suggested.

"I guess..." Jenny said and within a second she had Dave and Eric down by her legs.

Six hands on her body was a treat. The guys started down at her calves and soon made their way up above the folds of her knees. They slowly worked upwards, first on one side followed by the other one moving slightly higher. Jenny started breathing heavily as their hands caressed her skin. Daring each other, their hands moved up the inside of her thighs, gradually getting closer and closer to her dripping wet pussy.

As their fingers reached within inches of her pussy, she slammed her legs shut, squeezing their hands between her strong thighs. The rest of the group laughed and the twins did too, though far more nervously than the others.

It was tempting to let them continue, but Jenny had already gone further than she had planned and now felt that she shouldn't go further, at least not without properly thinking it through. To show them that she wasn't offended by their advances, she thought she could at least give them another little show. She asked for the lotion, and after applying it to her palms, she reached down to her ass and began rubbing it. She massaged herself sensuously, her cheeks glistering in the sun. She arched her back slightly, pushing back against her hands as she fondled her ass. It gave her onlookers a perfect view of her ass and open pussy. She felt a strong desire to invite one of the guys inside her, but she had decided to think things through first.

"It's getting late," she said after a while. "We should start preparing for our farewell dinner, don't you think?"

The class all looked disappointed, but still followed her words and started packing things up. Walking towards their sleeping quarters, the guys all lined up and walked behind her, insatiably eager to watch her ass. Only Camilla decided to walk next to her naked teacher.

"I hope the twins didn't go too far," she said. "I think they just wanted to... you know -- say thank you!"

The blonde girl giggled nervously at her own words, obvious still turned on by what she had seen today.

"I think everybody here does," she continued and held Jenny's gaze for a moment before looking back over her shoulder. Behind them, the four guys were having trouble walking straight with their erections boldly poking against their trunks as they followed them.

"I think you're right," Jenny said with a pleased grin.

"OK," she said as they reached the sleeping quarters. "I'm going to go for shower now, and I suggest you do the same. Maybe a cold one..." she added mockingly. "Meet you in an hour."

With that she left them and closed the door to her room behind her. She walked straight into the shower. Even though she had just orgasmed, she was still very horny and the feeling of her own hands against her body made her tingle with excitement. She took her time to wash off salt and sunscreen, thinking that it would be challenging to get herself levelheaded today. She felt so sensuous, more sexually vibrant than she had ever done before. And who wouldn't after being lusted for by a group that wanted nothing more than to give her any pleasure she would ask for?

Camilla's words appeared in her head. The whole group did indeed seem eager to thank her. So why shouldn't she let them? It had felt so good to give them their reward, so how could she deny them the chance to give her what she deserved? And how could she deny herself? Didn't she deserve to give herself a bit of pleasure?

She smiled at her ability of justification, knowing that there was no way she was going to come up with any argument against pushing further tonight. A situation like this might never appear again, and there was no way she was going to miss out. Her hungry pussy deserved to be pleased tonight, and she quickly realized that there was no way she could accept this gift from just one of her students. Her body trembled with lust at that thought.

Looking forward to an exciting evening, she thought about how to make her appearance. She wanted to look her best, and took her time to fix her hair and apply some makeup. But what to wear? She thought about remaining naked, given that they had already seen what she had to offer, but decided that she wanted to be more classy. Still, she wanted to signal that she was open for more tonight, and putting on a dress didn't feel right either. She decided that just putting on bra and panties was the perfect combination.

She picked out a sexy pair in pink lace. The bra was very sheer and she loved how it made her nipples visible through the material. The string panties covered her pussy, but left her ass bare for the students to look at. She also put on a pair of high heels, smiling at the decadence of her attire. Still, she loved how sexy it made her feel.

As she made her entrance, all the students stopped in their tracks. Looking her up and down, their eyes lit up and her message wasn't lost on them. They had made an effort to look their best too. None of them had brought any fancy clothes, but the guys had all managed to find a nice shirt and Camilla was wearing a cute green summer dress. None of them wore shoes, making Jenny's feet the only part of her that was more dressed than her students.

Still trying to impress her, they had prepared dinner already and Miguel was just putting down the pot when she joined them. Acting chivalrous, Eric pulled out a chair for her at the short end of the table while Dave filled her glass with red wine. As the class took their seats, Jenny felt like a divinity about to have a last meal with her disciples. She was briefly saddened by the fact that they were leaving the next day, but she knew their last night together would be very special.

They had prepared a pasta. Nothing fancy, but it still tasted nice. As they dined, Jenny led the conversation, talking about regular things like her current projects and asking the students about their future plans. She enjoyed acting like nothing was out of the ordinary. It made the situation feel more authentic, manifesting her role as their teacher and mentor. The students tried to make normal conversation too, but their eager curiosity about what was about to happen shined through as they spoke. They kept staring at her tits, enjoying the sight of her nipples through the transparent materiel of her bra. She gratified them by making sure they had an unobstructed view.

The twins, who were sitting closest to her, kept filling her glass. She couldn't tell if it was out of politeness or if they were trying to loosen up her inhibitions. Finishing her dinner, she decided to playfully call them on it.

"You're not trying to get me drunk, are you?" she said as Dave once more filled her glass. He was about protest, but as she winked at him he merely grinned in response to her question.

"I assure you there is no need for that," she said as she stood up and confidently walked over to the couch, the students tracing her every step. Her rocking hips made her ass sway seductively for them.

"You see," she continued as she turned and faced the students. "I honestly loved getting naked for you today, and I really want to do it again."

She paused and took her seat in the couch, holding the students in suspended trance as they stared wide-eyed at her. She felt in control and she loved it.

"But..." she continued and sipped her wine. "Before I do that, perhaps you want to show me something?"

The students all looked at each other, uncertain of what to do. Jenny smirked, thinking that mere insinuations didn't seem to cut it.

"If you want to, I would very much like to see you naked too," she said and held out her hand to point at the open space before her.

With that, the twins leaped out of their chairs and raised to be the first to reach her. Jenny grinned at their eagerness.

"Well, I suppose neither of you would let the other go first," she said and chuckled. "I guess you just have to do it at the same time then."

Still in competitive mode, the twins were quick to peel of their shirts, exposing their fit abs. Jenny enjoyed the sight, but she had seen this before. She wanted more from them now and watched with prying eyes as they discarded their pants equally fast, leaving them in just their underwear. At that point their boldness seemed to momentarily disappear as the reality of what they were about to do hit them. There was a hint of embarrassment in their expressions but since neither of them would let the other one win, they both yanked down their underwear.