Rewarding Those That Deserve It

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tomlitilia
tomlitilia
2,465 Followers

Jenny was treated to the sight of two cocks pointing in her direction. They were already half erect, and freed from their constraints, they kept growing before her eyes. Jenny smiled confidently, thinking that the combination of similarity and dissimilarity of the twins went all the way to their cocks. Both of them were sporting magnificent erections for her of equally impressive size, but the colors naturally differed. She desired to reach out and touch them, but knew she should restrain herself.

As Jenny tore her gaze from the cocks before her and looked back to the table, Phillip stood up with a look of determination on his face. The twins made room for him in front of her and he started unbuttoning his shirt. He wasn't in the same rush as the twins, and she could tell that he was somewhat nervous by the way his fingers occasionally struggled with the buttons. He seemed decided on going through with it though and the shirt was soon gone, followed by his pants, but he hesitated as he hooked his thumbs inside his boxers. Jenny smiled warmly up at him and seductively ran her fingers along her cleavage, a reminder that he was going to be rewarded if he showed her what she wanted to see. Encouraged by his teacher, he slowly pulled down his underwear and exposed his cock to her. Just like the twins, his erection grew as Jenny stared at it. Knowing that these young guys were getting hard for her gave her a wonderfully sultry feeling.

Jenny shifted her focus back to the table where Camilla and Miguel were sitting. The couple dynamics made Jenny uncertain of what they would be OK with. They had both openly enjoyed Jenny's exposure, but getting naked themselves was a whole different ordeal. Both of them looked excited and she guessed they were keen on baring themselves before her, but was Camilla prepared to get naked in front of her classmates. And how would Miguel feel about it?

"I think Camilla wants to go next," Miguel said and volunteered his girlfriend.

Camilla looked at him with a somewhat confused expression but as she interpreted his words as approval, she broke out in an excited grin. She bit her bottom lip as she stood up. Slowly, she walked over to Jenny as the guys backed away to give her room. She took a moment to let her eyes wander among her now naked friends before returning her gaze to Jenny, smiling from ear to ear. Jenny could see the mixture of nervousness and eager lust in the blonde girl's eyes.

Camilla slid the straps of her dress off her shoulders and as the dress to fell down to rest on her hips, she exposed her strapless bra. Without breaking eye contact with Jenny, she continued and pushed the dress further down until it fell to the ground. The fabric of her bra and panties were decorated with small flowers and the blonde girl looked deliciously cute as she stood before her teacher.

"Not much different from a bikini, right?" Jenny said and winked at her.

Camilla smirked nervously, knowing that she was about to move beyond that. Reaching behind her back, she unclasped her bra and surprised Jenny by playfully throwing it at her.

"Not anymore!" Camilla giggled, but now topless, she became self-conscious and quickly grabbed her tits to cover up.

Jenny raised her eyebrows, silently daring the girl to remove her hands. Camilla took a deep breath and slowly lowered her hands down to her stomach. As Jenny lowered her gaze to admire her student's naked tits, the girl proudly pushed her chest out, inviting her teacher to stare. Jenny found Camilla's tits absolutely adorable, her pink little nipples barely contrasting against her pale skin.

Jenny let her focus wander down Camilla's body to her panties, her eyes urging the girl to remove them. Camilla turned her head to look at her boyfriend for support and she smiled as he blew her a kiss, a clear sign that he wanted her to go on. She took another deep breath as she hooked her thumbs inside the waistband of her panties. Jenny could see the girl's hands tremble slightly as she pulled them down, giving her teacher an unobstructed view of her most private parts. Camilla's pussy was completely hairless and smooth, allowing Jenny to see every delightful detail. She licked her lips at the delicious sight.

Camilla then bent her knees and pulled her panties all the way down, leaving her completely naked. She had a very sensuous smile and Jenny could tell that the girl was quickly getting used to her exposure. She decided to push the girl a bit.

"You're absolutely stunning," she said. "Perhaps you want to show your classmates too? I think you had an eyeful of what they are showing before, right?"

Camilla anxiously looked at her boyfriend again, now the only fully dressed person in the room. He merely nodded eagerly and Jenny started suspecting that he was getting turned on by his girlfriend's exposure. With his silent encouragement, Camilla turned to face the guys, giving them the opportunity to stare at her naked body. Defiantly, she put her hands on her hips and pretended like she didn't care that they were allowed to gaze upon her bare pussy. Jenny could however tell the girl was actually getting turned on by her exposure, a feeling Jenny had become very familiar with lately.

The guys all grinned with lust as they stared at their naked friend. The couple had hooked up early after they met the first year of college, making Camilla off limit for the rest of the group. But that didn't mean that they weren't still curious to see what their sexy classmate looked like naked. Now given the opportunity, they were taking it all in.

"So, how about you then?" Jenny said and looked at Miguel.

"Yeah, get your ass up here," Camilla said and laughed.

Miguel shrugged his shoulders as he got up, pretending like he didn't care one way or the other but Jenny could tell that he was having the same mixture of excitement and embarrassment as the others. She smiled as she saw his cock pressing hard against his pants, clearly an effect of watching his girlfriend getting naked in front of others.

As he reached the space in front of Jenny, Camilla quickly unbuttoned his shirt and then stood behind him as she peeled it of his shoulders and arms. She unbuckled his belt and unceremoniously tugged down his pants. His cock looked like it was begging to be set free as it pressed against his underwear. Without giving Miguel a chance to protest, his girlfriend lowered them and exposed him to their teacher. Jenny studied his thick cock, thinking that she would love to feel it inside her.

"Very nice, you're a lucky girl Camilla," Jenny said with a smirk. Camilla looked pleased, proud that her mentor was complimenting her boyfriend's hard cock.

"Strangely, I appear to be overdressed," Jenny continued. "Since you're so helpful today Camilla, perhaps you want to help me too?"

"Oh... you mean..?" Camilla stuttered but as she understood what Jenny was asking, she nodded eagerly.

"Great then," Jenny said and stood up, confidently taking her place in front of the four naked guys, their erections pointing at her.

Camilla didn't waste any time and immediately got behind her teacher. Jenny felt the clasp of her bra opening but Camilla still held it tight. Mimicking what Jenny had done earlier, the girl carefully moved her hands to Jenny's front, preventing the bra from falling by holding on to the cups. Jenny enjoyed the erotic feeling of another woman's slender fingers through the sheer fabric of the bra. She was almost disappointed when Camilla lowered her hands to reveal her tits, but it meant that she was once more given the equally erotic opportunity of being topless before her students. She smiled invitingly as they stared at her.

Camilla got to the front of Jenny and after taking a moment to admire her teacher's tits herself, she knelt down. The naked girl looked adorably sexy as she looked up at Jenny with eyes wide open. Jenny gave her an approving nod and Camilla gently grabbed the panties and lowered them. It was an incredibly erotic feeling to have her student stare straight into her now naked pussy.

Not wanting to be selfish, Camilla moved to the side as she continued to pull down her Jenny's panties, allowing the entire class to look upon their teacher's exposed sex. As Jenny stepped out of her panties, she felt that she was wet with excitement, and she knew her students could tell. It gave her a sense of pride, openly showing them how turned on she was by this.

And she wasn't the only one getting worked up. The air was thick with lust as the class waited for Jenny's next move. It wasn't like she had been in a situation like this before, but she felt that she was in control and was happy to lead the way.

"Oh my, what a nice looking naked bunch we are," Jenny continued as she looked around the room. Camilla had paired up with her boyfriend and they were openly making out, passionately caressing each other's naked bodies. The other three guys were however all focused on Jenny, and she smiled sensuously as she let her eyes wander among their erect offerings. Her pussy was aching for stimulation and it felt deliciously naughty to know she could just take a pick.

The couple was preoccupied with each other and Jenny felt that any physical contact with either of them had to be initiated by them. As far as the others went, she knew that it was an all or nothing deal. Either she would have to fuck none of them or all of them. It was an easy choice. She was about to have more than one cock inside her tonight, a thought that made her entire body purr with sultry excitement.

Still in her high heels, she took a few steps over to her three willing candidates. She felt that her body was oozing with sexual power, letting her hand caress their chests as she moved from one to the next, starting with Phillip, then Eric and finally Dave.

"Looks like those two are entertaining themselves," she said, referring to the couple who were now lost in their own passion, Camilla moaning as her boyfriend fondled her tits.

"Perhaps you guys can entertain me?" she continued as she continued her parade behind her three suitors, greedily caressing their asses as she worked her way around them.

As she reached Phillip, she grabbed his hand and led him towards the couch. As far as she was concerned, she could have started with either of them but she figured she shouldn't let either of the twins go first, given their competitiveness. It also felt nice to pick the shy one, and he did look pleased as she gently pushed him down onto the couch. She straddled him and while he must have suspected what was about to happen, he still remained passive, seemingly uncertain of what to do. She placed his hands on her tits, making the young man gasp with excitement.

"We're going to fuck," she said bluntly and decided to continue with further instructions. "You're going to fuck your teacher now, but no coming inside me, OK? Not until everybody who wants have had their turn."

She turned to the twins as she said it and they grinned delightedly back at her, reassured that they wouldn't be left out. With the simple rules clarified, she grabbed Phillip's cock, raised herself up and guided him inside her. Both of them let out a guttural sound as his cock slid all the way inside her dripping wet pussy.

She rested her hands on his chest for support and began riding him, sliding herself up and down his shaft. It seemed he couldn't get enough of her big, swaying tits and greedily used both his hands to fondle them. The arousal was escalating in the room. Turning to look at the couple, she saw them staring wide-eyed back at her, Miguel standing behind his girlfriend and fondling her tits as she apparently absentmindedly caressed her bare pussy. The twins were staring too, both of them stroking their hard cocks. They were more than ready to take their turn, but just seeing their adored teacher in this state of wanton lust was an exciting treat in itself. It certainly felt nice to let herself act this out before them.

She didn't want to favor Phillip too much, and also felt as if the young man wouldn't last much longer. She decided it was time to move on and accept her next treat. Sliding off the cock inside her, she held out her hand to Dave and invited him to the couch, seating him next to Phillip. With her next lover in place, she proceeded to straddle him, but this time with her back against him. She immediately felt his hands start roaming over her big round ass, stopping only as he helped her guide his hard cock inside her. It felt amazing to once more have her pussy filled and she marveled at the fact that it was a different cock that had just entered her. She moaned as she slowly rode him, focusing on the arousing feeling of his cock sliding inside her.

With her back against Dave, her swaying tits were facing Eric. He was still stroking his cock before her, patiently awaiting his turn. Giving him a devilish smile, she proceeded to spit down between her tits. She pressed them together and Eric was quick to accept her invite. Within seconds he was sliding his cock between her tits as she squeezed them tight for him. The dark color of his shaft contrasted alluringly against her tits as it moved in and out between them.

Phillip was still sitting next to her, stroking his shaft as he watched her taking on two cocks at once. To free her hands, she guided Dave's hands down to her tits, allowing him to fondle her as he continued to fuck them. She placed one hand on Eric's chest and the other one on Phillip's cock as she continued to ride Dave.

It was a divine feeling to be the center of attention. With all the stimulation, she had almost forgotten about Miguel and Camilla. As she looked over she noticed that Miguel was now fucking his girlfriend from behind, Camilla bent forward and using a chair for support. They were staring back at her with open mouths and sultry eyes. The fact that Jenny had an audience watching her in this wild moment of complete lust made it feel even more amazing.

"I think I want this one inside me now," she said and took Eric's shaft in her hand.

She made Phillip scoot over to allow Eric to sit in the middle of the couch. As she slid off Dave and shifted to Eric she reveled in the naughty decadence of having three guys sitting there, lined up with their cocks ready for her pleasure. The young man moaned as his teacher impaled herself on his erection. She had her back against him and he supportively held on to her ass as she started bobbing up and down on him.

Her tits were swaying sensuously as she moved up and down the cock inside her. The sight was too appealing for the guys beside her and she felt their hands moving over her body, groping her tits as she rode their friend. She returned the favor by reaching out and grabbing their hard cocks. They felt so good in her hands, still slippery with her own wetness.

Her position gave the couple an unobstructed view of her body as bounced up and down on Eric's cock. She felt sexually vibrant, the whole room focusing on her body in this moment of ecstatic pleasure. The powerful sight of her mentor graciously taking on thee cocks at once was too much for Camilla. Jenny could see that the girl was about to come and held her gaze with a devilish grin.

"Oh fuck!" the girl screamed as she ran her hands over her own tits, fondling them as she pushed back hard against her boyfriend. Without breaking eye contact with her teacher, she started shaking as the orgasm overtook her body. She cried out with lust.

Jenny felt the pleasure build up in her own body as well, but the constant shifting from one cock to the next kept her in a suspended state of erotic levitation. She enjoyed teasing herself this way, knowing that when she eventually allowed herself to come, it was going to be an incredible release. On that notion, she decided that it was time to keep this X-rated rotation scheme moving.

She slid off Eric's cock and proceeded to guide Eric out of his seat. She filled the empty space in the middle of the couch by kneeling on all fours with her ass against Phillip and her head in Dave's lap. Dave threw his head back with pleasure as Jenny slid his cock between her wet lips. At the same time, Phillip knelt behind her and she grunted on the cock inside her mouth as he entered her. She felt her tits rocking beneath her as he picked up the pace, a sight that made Eric kneel down beside her to fondle them. He pulled at her sensitive nipples, sending chills of pleasure through her already ecstatic body.

When Phillip's groans told her that it was time to move on, she slid away from his cock and turned around. As Dave was treated to the beautiful sight of her impressive ass, he wasn't late to get behind her. He teasingly ran his cock up and down her slippery slit a few times before shoving it inside her. Jenny loved the feeling of his hips slamming against her cheeks. Steadying herself with one hand, she used the other to stroke Eric as she hungrily licked up and down Phillip's shaft.

It didn't take long before she felt Dave getting close, signaling that it was time for her to switch again. She felt completely in control of the situation, amused by how she was dictating how close to orgasm her lovers were allowed to get. Sliding away from Dave, she sat down and then scooted down so that her pussy was aligned with the edge of the couch. She spread her legs wide open, holding them in the air so that the heels of her shoes were pointing to the roof.

Eric knelt down between her legs and she groaned as he once more filled her hungry pussy. She let her hands explore the two guys by her sides, finding her way to their cocks. As she started pumping at them, they caressed her body, fondling her heaving chest.

She next moved to Phillip, facing away from him as she straddled him. She motioned for Dave and Eric to stand in front of her. As she started grinding on the cock inside her, she simultaneously used her hands and mouth on the twins. It took some effort to synchronize her motion, but after some adjustment it felt surprisingly easy to ride one cock while at the same time sucking off two more. The sloppy sound of her mouth filled the room as she skillfully moved between them, constantly pumping at their cocks.

Looking between the twins, Jenny could see the couple still watching, staring at their beloved teacher in this state of uninhibited heat. Camilla was stroking her boyfriend with one hand while using the other to caress her pussy. Her naked folds were glistening with her wetness. The two looked adorable and even with three guys at her service, Jenny couldn't help lusting for the last two of her favorite students.

She continued her rotation among the guys, her hands, mouth and pussy coupling with their cocks. Her eyes were however increasingly focused on the couple, and particular the naked girl, who stared back at her with lustful fascination. Jenny felt exquisitely sinful as she started flirting with Camilla, winking at her while licking up the shaft of one of her fellow students.

Jenny was putting on an impressive show and the temptation soon got too much for the girl, who whispered something into Miguel's ear. He grinned and nodded enthusiastically.

"Yeah, of course babe," he stammered, not even trying to hide the excitement in his voice.

To make room for their friend, Phillip and Dave backed away from Jenny as the girl approach her. Camilla let her eyes wander over her teacher's body, traveling over her heaving chest down to her pussy. Jenny was straddling Eric, facing away from him with her legs spread wide open as she knelt on the couch. The position gave the girl a close up view of the cock disappearing inside her teacher.

"Ms. Taylor...." Camilla began as she returned her gaze to Jenny's eyes.

Jenny grinned widely. Never had such formal language felt more out of place but at the same time so thrillingly right.

tomlitilia
tomlitilia
2,465 Followers