Rewarding Travel Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Yet back in the room her current fuck buddy had yet to make up his mind, stay or go.

Leave and forever it would be a brief highly charged anonymous encounter with the sort of nymph that occupied his regular fist pumping nights. Or stay and pound her filthy cunt again and again until she begged him to stop, which given her insatiable appetite for rough sex would be quite some time away.

Stay or go....go or stay?? He decided. "Turn round you filthy cock starved whore and lick me clean" she obediently turned round dropped to her knees and began to bathe his shrinking meat in saliva, long languid licks of her tongue across his tight sack and on the underside of his shaft, and then once again deftly she slipped the purple head inside her hungry lips and delicately licked herself from him.

He pulled a fist of notes from his wallet and threw them on the bed, he felt good, she felt complete, her desire to feel cheapened and to be abused was fulfilled. Among the notes he tossed a business card too, but he was careful to score out his name before doing so. Would she be bold enough to call her fellow commuter for an encore in the future?

He exited the door and once clear tidied his crumpled appearance and made for the lift to leave.

The lift descended 11,10,9,8.....2,1 G. He made his way across the lobby and headed back to the bar. He badly needed a drink to gather his thoughts about what had unfolded over the past couple of hours, from an initial glimpse of nylon encased thigh to a filthy fuck fest that left him feeling more than satisfied and ready for anything. He collected his drink from the bar and assumed a seat next to the inviting open fire, selecting the chaise like chair he reclined and closed his eyes. Instantly his thoughts returned to the suite upstairs, what would she be doing now, should he have left or should he have fucked her into submission, he could taste and feel her slick snug hot pussy, he imagined her lying on the enormous bed furiously playing with her clit, anxious for more cock she may even request an "extra pillow" and see if this establishment were capable of serving all the needs of a discerning and demanding business traveller, imagine her disappointment when it would be delivered by a female member of hotel services.

Perhaps not, she clearly had lured him in with her intoxicating and seductive charms, the scene may play out with some young impressionable firm bodied maid eagerly lapping at her cum soaked pussy, he imagined the smug look of power and satisfaction crossing her face as she thrust her hips hard against the face of her maid.

Curiously his arousal began to return, blood began to flow again. He opened his eyes but that didn't help because the site before him fuelled his growing lust.

At the bar was a familiar face, not his mature nymph corporate slut from upstairs but the other female he had engaged in dialogue since London all those hours ago. It was Jess the stewardess from the flight, he looked at the clock and realised it was shortly after 11, he recalled the note. Was this a fortunate or unfortunate set of circumstances. He took in the full view, she looked she had stepped out of the scene from Fabulous Baker Boys, a long flowing wrap dress with split to the waist.

He glanced again and was hooked she too had decided to clothe her exquisitely long legs in high quality stockings. She casually sipped from her fine martini glass and swung her legs as she dismounted the high stool, with elegance and poise she wandered toward the other end of the bar in the direction of the ladies.

He watched as she disappeared and made his way to the bar not knowing whether he was retreating or likely to order another a drink. As he approached the solid bar top he noticed another business card similar to the one hours' ago adjacent to her glass. Curiosity dictated his next move, he flipped the card and sure enough there was another note, "don't keep me waiting its rude to deny a lady pleasure!"

12