Rewarding Wife

Story Info
Husband is rewarded for household chore.
1.1k words
3.63
99.4k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Bill," I heard as I opened the door to enter the house. "Mom already left for work, can Jenny come and stay the night?" My wife worked the 3rd shift at 7-11 on the corner. "I suppose so," I answered, "did mom leave any special instructions?" Kelly always left some sort of 'honey dew" list for me to do while she was at work. Usually, it consisted of a few little things that she didn't get a chance to finish during the day. Occasionally, she left some sexually explicit instructions in it, with a photo attached to enhance the request. "On the table by the phone. Oh yeah Bill, would you go and pick Jenny up? Her mom is using her car." Damn kids, its always something. "Julie, will you please make my dinner?" I replied as I was opening the note from my beautiful wife.

'Honey, I'm sorry, I didn't get a chance to clean the bathroom this afternoon. If you would be so kind as to do this for me, I promise that I will give you such a special reward, you'll want to clean the bathroom every week. And in case you think I'm fooling, take a look at the pics I took this afternoon for you. And I saved a few of your favorites while surfing the net today. I'm sure you will like them. I did.' I almost came in my trousers when I saw the pics. There was my gorgeous wife, on her knees, with a 10 inch dildo up her pussy. A smaller, more life-like cock toy was in her mouth, as if she were sucking one cock, and fucking the other. There were several pictures in the series, ending with her licking her juices off of each of the cocks. The last thing I wanted to do now was clean the bathroom, but if she was promising me a night like this, I would have cleaned it with my tongue. But I decided to put it off for a little while. I still had some pics to check out on the computer, anyway.

After dinner, Julie and I went to pick up her friend. They giggled all the way home about something. A lot of whispering, a moan or two, and then "tee,hee,hee..." all the way home. They may have actually been saying something, but I was concentrating on those photos that my wife left. And the throbbing in my crotch that was caused by these photos. As we pulled in the driveway, Jenny thanked me for picking her up and promised that they would give me no problems tonight. "We'll be on our best behavior. Perfect little angels" she said with a sneer. "You better be, cause neither of you are to big for a spanking if you aren't." Up they went to Julie's room for what I thought would be the last time I saw them tonight.

Sure enough, there were the cute little teen pics my wife had saved for me. She is such a sweet heart. She claims that she looks for them for me, but I've seen her rubbing herself while she was looking at them. We have a very active sex life and enjoy sharing our fantasies, as well as playing some of them out. We've discussed my 'obsession' with teenage girls, and we both agree, they're hot! As I gazed at the pics she had saved for me, I pictured her rubbing her pussy through her jeans while squeezing her nipples until they were hard little buds. Licking her lips as though she was savoring the young juice that she was imagining lapping from the sweet pussies before her. I could almost smell the aroma of her sweet pussy in the air.

As I sat back and imagined my wife kneeling between the teenagers legs, lapping at her pussy like a kitten drinking warm milk, I couldn't help but take my stiffening cock out of my open robe and stroke it. With each flick of her tongue, my cock throbbed harder and harder. Just as the girl and I were about to cum, I heard a noise behind me. Startled, I swiftly shut my robe and turned around to see what it was. There was Jenny, in an oversized tie dyed t-shirt, staring at the 18 year old on the monitor in a very suggestive position. "I'm sorry you saw that" I said, as I minimized the screen. "That's alright, Bill, my boyfriend looks at that stuff all the time on my computer. I kind of like it, too. It makes my pussy tingle." And gave me such an impish smile, I almost came right then. "You go on back up to bed now, Jen. Better not to mention this to anyone." She turned, and I watched one of the cutest little asses trot upstairs.

Now that I was back to reality, I remembered that Kelly had wanted me to clean the bathroom. I logged off the computer and grabbed the cleaning supplies. I had only the shower to finish washing, and I was finished. I decided to kill two birds with one stone. As I was rinsing the cleaning agent from the tub, and the shampoo from my hair, clear images of that look on Jen's face as she stared at the monitor. Then, to top it all off, she said she enjoyed looking at naked girls. I couldn't help myself. I had to finish what was started earlier. I needed relief.

I guess I must get carried away when I fantasize, because I didn't hear the bathroom door open. Then the shower door, and in came Jenny. As she reach around me to shut the water off, my cock rubbed against her pierced belly and almost exploded at the touch. She dropped to her knees and looked up at me with that grin. Shoving the entire 7" of my cock down her throat and pausing when she got to the base. As she slowly started her withdraw from my shaft, I knew the feeling that was rapidly approaching. "I'm going to cum" I warned her. Just as I left her lips, my cock started to erupt. The cum covered her right cheek and ran down her chin. Spurt after spurt of hot cum fell on this girls face, and she just looked at me and smiled. When I was finished, and had caught my breath, Jen asked me to take some pictures of her with my digital camera. That way, I could always look at them and remember what they did. And besides, she wanted a copy of them too.

I took several shots in various poses for her. She wanted to show her boyfriend and maybe post some on the internet like the girl I was looking at. I was mainly interested in the facials. I knew a certain lady who was going to enjoy them, too. I left a message for her to look when she got in.

I felt her warm breath on my neck as she whispered "I see you got my reward for doing your chores."

"I love you, Kelly!"

"I love you too, Bill."