Rewrite

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TE999
TE999
643 Followers

Vickie's back arched as she clamped her dark haired friends head between her thighs, her orgasm powering through her body, riding a cresting wave of overwhelming pleasure. "Ahhh, Joanne, eat me," she moaned. "Ohhh, I love youuu..."

Joanne's mouth remained glued to Vickie's erupting pussy as she came and came, greedily drinking the warm honey as it flowed into her eager mouth. Finally, Vickie collapsed on the bed, mewing and shivering. Joanne crawled up and cradled her in her arms, crooning softly as her friend calmed down.

Vickie gently pushed Joanne's arms away from her and grasped her friends' nightshirt, pulling it over her head, exposing her firm, up-tilted breasts. Joanne moaned as Vickie's warm lips engulfed the pebbled aureoles and stiff, brown nipples one by one. She sighed in pleasure as her friend sucked and bit her aching nipples, her hands caressing her body, pushing her panties down and off. Then Vickie's fingers were deep in her pussy, stroking and sliding against the sensitive flesh. Joanne threw her head back, whimpering, as Vickie's thumb found her aching clit, rubbing it as she fucked her friend with her long fingers.

Joanne shivered uncontrollably as Vickie's warm, wet tongue licked down her tummy and along her ribs. It teasingly circled her belly button and slid wiggling into her flowing pussy. She screamed and screamed as Vickie devoured her gushing slit, licking her outer lips and sucking on her inner flesh, stroking deep inside to touch her very core. Firm hands gripped Joanne's thighs as Vickie filled her mouth with her friends' juicy pussy, growling softly as she ate. Then Joanne's climax bloomed like a morning flower, flooding her body with searing flame. "Oh my God, Vickie, I love you," she howled. "Take me my love, ahhhhh..." She felt herself drifting away on pulses of joy...

***

Joanne leaned back in her chair, breathing heavily. The crotch of her shorts and her panties was soaked and she realized during her furious typing she had cum. Her face flushed and sweaty, she looked at the image on the screen. It was she and Vickie, lying naked and wrapped in each other's arms on the tangled sheets of her bed. They were asleep with happy smiles on their faces, bathed in the glow of new love. Joanne's fingers tingled and ached from her furious typing. It seemed as if the computer had taken control of her. Her typing skills were adequate at best, but her fingers blurred as she took control of her past.

Memories rose in her mind of she and Vickie being secret lovers until they graduated high school, then they attended different colleges and drifted apart. Vickie had died in Italy two years ago from cervical cancer. Joanne never had a chance to say goodbye. The memories seemed so real; no, they were real, as real as she was sitting here. Her past had changed. 'What magical device had Clio given to her?' She wondered. Then the letters appeared again on the screen, WHAT DAY AND YEAR? Joanne typed without hesitation, 'Friday 1997'.

***

It was her senior year in college. She and Sally had been roommates for three years since they had met at a sorority mixer when they were both pledges. The slim brunette and the curvy blonde liked each other instantly and were now inseparable. They were both majoring in Art, with a minor in Education, wanting to teach at the high school or the college level. The love they felt for each other was strong, but Joanne was reasonably sure that Sally was straight, so it remained on a platonic level.

Joanne had fond memories of her and Vickie's intimacies, but she convinced herself it was no more than an episode of teenage sexual confusion and experimentation. Therefore, she went on dates with boys, often double dating with Sally. However, the boys seemed crude and immature, so they preferred each other's company most of the time. Then everything changed the night of the Autumn Fraternity/Sorority Dance at the college auditorium.

Joanne and Sally went to the dance without dates, preferring to stay together and dance with whomever they chose. There were plenty of boys in similar circumstances, so there was no shortage of dance partners. The beer and liquor flowed freely, although officially against the rules of the college. By the end of the evening, the women were feeling no pain. The campus bus line had stopped running and neither of them thought they could walk back to the sorority house in their current condition. They found a large couch to lie on in an adjacent reception room and dozed off next to each other.

Joanne was having a wonderful dream. Soft lips were kissing her repeatedly and she responded with equal passion. Her brown eyes flew open and she looked into Sally's blue ones. Sally was on top of her and kissing her wildly, murmuring that she loved her and wanted to do this for so long. Joanne's desires for Sally suddenly awakened as she caressed her friends' body, spreading her legs to allow her to lie between them. They rubbed their breasts and crotches against each other, their nipples stiffening and their pussies moistening in their arousal. "Oh Sally," Joanne moaned, "I never knew..."

The room lights came on with embarrassing suddenness. Drunken fraternity brothers and their dates surrounded the couch where the women lay. The men laughed and urged them on, calling them dykes and demanding they give them a show. The girls giggled and pointed, making cutting remarks about their appearance and clothing. Joanne and Sally screamed and ran, pushing blindly through the mocking crowd, their faces burning with desire and shame.

Somehow, they made it back to their room at the sorority house and fell sobbing on their beds. When they awoke the next morning, they were uncomfortable being with each other. However, as the day wore on their friendship rekindled and things returned to normal. They never spoke of their brief encounter again, both marrying after leaving college and remaining close friends. However, the spark of love between them had died and deep down they mourned its passing.

***

Joanne looked intently at the image on the screen. It was she and Sally asleep on the couch in the reception room the night of the dance. Her heart ached for her friend and she remembered vividly the feel of Sally's lips on hers. "Oh Sally," she cried to the empty room, "I loved you so and I still do." She clicked the REWRITE icon once again as her fingers skimmed over the silver keyboard and the screen shimmered and flowed...

***

"What was in that punch, anyway?" Joanne giggled as she and Sally sat dizzily on the couch in the darkened room.

"I'm not sure," her friend replied, "but I think I saw one of those guys dump a fifth of vodka in the bowl. Oh my head, is the room spinning, or what?"

"Omigod, I am so drunk," Joanne moaned, "I gotta lie down for a minute before I fall down." She fell back on the couch, dragging Sally with her, laughing hysterically. In minutes, the friends were asleep, cuddled closely together. A maintenance worker on his nightly rounds stopped and glanced briefly into the darkened room. Not seeing the women sleeping on the couch, he locked the door and continued on his way.

Joanne was having a wonderful dream. Someone was kissing her passionately. The soft lips felt wonderful and she responded with equal fervor. Her brown eyes flew open and she looked into the blue eyes of her friend Sally lying on top of her. "I love you, Joanne," Sally whispered, "please say you love me too. I want you so much."

Joanne spread her legs eagerly as Sally's warm body slid between them. Their pussies rubbed together through their thin panties and both women moaned. Joanne fumbled with the buttons on Sally's blouse as Sally's fingers pulled up her jersey top and unhooked her bra clasp. Joanne pushed her friends' blouse from her shoulders and removed Sally's bra as her own fell from her body. Sally's tongue explored Joanne's eager mouth as their bare breasts rubbed together, the contact of their hardening nipples sending jolts of pleasure to their throbbing clits. Wriggling and tugging, the women removed their skirts, then their panties, and lay gloriously naked. Both sighing in ecstasy as their silky bodies molded together.

Joanne wrapped her legs around her friend's waist, grinding her wet pussy and clit against Sally's furry mound. Sally moaned and began to hump her friends dripping slit, squealing as their erect clits made contact and delicious thrills surged through them. "Ohhhh, Sally," Joanne moaned, "You feel so good against me. I love your body. I love you."

"Joanne," Sally whimpered, "I want to taste you. I want to taste your sweet pussy. I need it so bad, please."

Joanne lifted her hips from the couch, carrying her smaller friend with her. She turned sideways until her feet were on the floor and Sally was sliding down between her outstretched legs, her eager mouth finally making contact with Joanne's soaking pussy. Joanne trembled as Sally licked her from her clit to her asshole, her broad tongue stroking eagerly on the sensitive flesh. Sally burrowed her tongue into the depths of her friends' juicy pussy, licking and sucking on the slick, pink inner flesh. Then she nibbled Joanne's clit with her sharp teeth, shaking it back and forth.

Joanne gripped her friends head in her hands and began to fuck her cunt against her face, gasping and moaning as her climax exploded within her. "Please Sally, eat me, please. Oh God, I love youuuu..." Joanne screamed as her friend, and now her lover, devoured her sweet pussy. She came repeatedly until she pushed Sally's head away; gasping that she could take no more.

Sally rocked back on her heels, her face glistening with pussy juices as she caressed Joanne's quivering thighs. Joanne reached for her lover, gathering her into her arms, licking cum from her face. After resting for a minute, Sally sat on the couch with her legs spread as Joanne knelt between them. Her mouth watered at the wonderful aroma as she pushed her face into her lovers' pussy. Sally gasped as Joanne's long tongue slid over her outer lips and into her sopping hole, licking frantically, her nose nudging her pulsing clit. Joanne slid her arms under Sally's thighs, lifting her legs over her shoulders, pulling her lovers sweet pussy tight against her devouring mouth.

Sally moaned with pleasure as her lover licked deep inside her velvet walls, the warm muscle buried deep within her foaming cunt. Joanne filled her mouth with Sally's blood-engorged pussy flesh, slurping and nibbling, encouraging her lover to fill her throat with her warm honey. Sally jammed her gushing slit against Joanne's face in a spasm of release as her orgasm pounded through her. "Ahhh, Joanne, fuck me. Take me my angel, ohhhh..." Sally howled, spraying her sticky cum into her friends' eager mouth, coating her face and hair. Joanne clung to Sally's thighs and ate her to three more orgasms until Sally begged her to stop, shaking and sobbing from the intensity of her satisfied desires.

Joanne pulled Sally's quivering body into her arms as they lay together on the couch. Wrapped in the welcoming darkness, Sally kissed her friend softly on the lips and whispered, "My wonderful Joanne, my wonderful lover. I am so happy. Please don't ever leave me. I love you so much."

"I'll never leave you, my darling Sally," Joanne replied, "I know that we belong together. Hold me and never let me go, my precious one..."

***

Joanne rolled her chair away from the pulsing, humming computer, gasping and moaning. Her fingertips throbbed in time with her rapidly beating heart and her rigid clit, her cum seeping into the chair cushion. She stared dazedly at the glowing screen, recovering from another intense orgasm.

The image of her and Sally lying in a naked embrace on the reception room couch brought a weary smile of satisfaction to her beautiful face. 'That's how it should have been,' she thought. 'Or is this how it really was.' Her brain reeled as she attempted to comprehend if she had in fact changed her life to what she really wanted or were things still the same.

"Joanne, Joanne, where the hell are you?" Alan's angry voice cut through her like a knife. Before she could react, her enraged husband strode into the room, cursing and raving like a lunatic. "This is what I find when I come home early? Where did that thing come from?" He demanded heatedly. "Did you buy that without my permission? How much did you spend? You're always wasting my money, dammit. How dare you defy me? I'll smash this damn thing and then I'll take care of you." He shoved Joanne from her desk chair onto the floor and struck at the humming machine with his large fist.

Two beams of silver light sprang from the computer, impaling the angry man through his bulky body, sending him spinning off the floor with an amazed look on his cruel face. Joanne screamed in horror as her husband shrank to the size of a doll before her eyes and with an anguished wail sank into the rippling colors on the monitor. Then her world went black.

***

Joanne awoke lying clothed on her bed. She yawned and rubbed the sleep from her eyes. For a moment, she was confused; this was not her bedroom or was it. Oh yes, of course it was, how silly. "It's about time you woke up, sleepyhead," Sally laughed as she walked into the bedroom. "Let's get going. We'll miss the nine o clock show."

Joanne shook her head in disbelief. What was Sally doing in her house? Where was...who... a man... what man...what an odd notion? She and Sally had been lovers' since college and three years ago, they had married. She smiled as she glanced at the silver diamond ring on her finger, remembering fondly the day they pledged their undying love for each other and became wife and wife.

"Sorry sweetie," she replied, "I guess I dozed off for a minute." Sally embraced her as she arose from the bed, giving her a loving kiss. "I had the craziest dream..." Joanne exclaimed as they walked out the door.

***

Clio grinned with satisfaction at the image of the lovers receded from her monitor's screen. A cool wind brushed her cheek as the silvery components of Joanne's computer materialized on her workbench. She sighed and wriggled with happiness as a warm body and firm breasts pressed against her back, strong arms encircling her waist. "My thanks for helping me to bring my dear daughters together, Clio," murmured a deep contralto voice, "It pleases me to feel the contentment in their hearts."

"Your pleasure is mine as well, dear Sappho," Clio replied, turning and embracing her olive-skinned lover, gazing into her shining brown eyes. Their lips met in a soft, lingering kiss, tongues curling together in sensuous delight. "Once again, the goddesses have smiled on our worthy endeavors. Let us go, my darling, there are other lost female souls that need our help." The beings turned, walked through a silvery vortex in the wall and disappeared, the store and workshop dissolving after them...

***

"How's the story going beautiful, still stuck for an ending?" Sally asked, rubbing Joanne's shoulders as she sat at her computer. "What's this one about, anyway?"

"I just finished it, babe," Joanne replied. "It's about a mystical computer that unites two female lovers. I haven't written a story in the Sci-Fi & Fantasy category for Literotica in a while. I thought I would knock one out before I added another chapter to my Romance series. I've been having writers block on the chapters' plot line lately, so a change of pace helps clear my head."

"You really enjoy writing for that web site, don't you, sweetie?" Sally asked, ruffling her lovers' silky brown hair. "But don't you think it's time for bed, hmmmm?"

"I'll be right with you sexy," Joanne giggled, "Just let me shut this program down."

"A mystical computer of all things," chuckled Sally, stroking Joanne's breast. "Where you get those ideas I'll never know."

End.

TE999
TE999
643 Followers
12