Rewriting Singularity Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
el_wing
el_wing
203 Followers

"Say hello to Mr. Someday." I had loads of practice with Mr. Hand Puppet with my sister, Jules. I made the old fist and got Mr. Hand Puppet aka Mr. Someday talking. "Go on, say hello!" said my fist.

"Cut it out!"

"You'll hurt his feelings," I interjected.

"Hello, Mr. Someday," Hec muttered, then swore under his breath.

"I'll have none of the cussing," Mr. Someday said crossly. "Now explain to Mr. Someday why you had to keep this a secret."

"I will-- tell you if you stop it," he said to me, not my hand. "Don't you just hate it when hand puppets refer to themselves in first person?"

"Yes, it's despicable," I said.

Mr. Someday wiped our hot-breath steam off the windshield and went to sleep on Hec's knee.

"Well?" I said.

"We didn't want our parents to find us?"

"Is that supposed to be an answer, question or what?"

He took my hand again. "I don't know where to start. How 'bout we go inside somewhere quiet like to our room and talk?"

Well, he knew exactly how much talking would get done in our room if his hand guiding mine up his leg was any indication.

"I think we need to have this conversation now, here." I pulled our hands back on his knee. "I know why your parents left."

Hec stared down at our hands and shifted in his seat.

"Ok, I'll tell you," he said and sighed. "After my parents disappeared, our great aunt offered to take us in temporarily. Social Services put us on a bus to send us to our Great Aunt Abby's in Dayton, Ohio. We got on the Greyhound, but got off at Wheeling, Ohio, instead, then transferred to another bus. It was all planned. You see, Mom gave Kate money and told her where to meet them if anything happened, and we got separated. Mom said they'd come for us. She told Kate they would. And we waited. We waited right where she told us to, in an old motel outside of Aurora, Illinois. They never came."

My heart ached. Shit, no way I could ever be pissed at him.

"Why the big secret? Why change your name?" I asked.

"First we did it so we could stay together as a family-- so Social Services wouldn't separate us. And it was hard for Kate right after our parents disappeared--"

I nodded.

"All the questions. They thought we knew where they were. And there were other people. I was only about twelve, but I still remember clearly strangers calling our house and asking weird questions after it happened. People standing outside our door, knocking, doorbell ringing at all hours. It'd be no different at our aunt's. We had to get away from it. Kate said that it was better to stay hidden. Our parents took almost a million dollars and disappeared! People kill for a lot less. That's scary. Shit, we were kids. Kate was older, but she was pretending to be all grown-up."

I couldn't take the tears welling up in his eyes. Mine were doing the same. What was I thinking, making him say all this? Still, maybe it was good for him to finally talk about it. I hoped that was the case.

"That must have been hard," I said. "So everything you said to me before was true about, about pretending they drove off a bridge, pretending they were dead?"

He wiped his eyes then continued. "Yeah, I hated them for leaving us to grow up. We never got to be kids again after that. And there was that feeling always in the back of my mind, hey, maybe they are dead. How did they hide the money? Someone helped them do it. Kate always thought someone else was behind it. Our parents disappeared, vanished without a trace. But still, don't you think I'd know? I mean, you'd think I'd feel it, you know? That they were dead? I never did, never felt it, just an inkling of doubt at times. Kate always thought that they never came back because it wasn't safe for us, like they were protecting us. I always hoped that was why. The parents I knew, never would have left us. But the parent I thought I knew never would have stolen a million bucks from charity funds either. Sometimes I think they left just because they wanted to stay out of jail."

Then, tap, tap, tap. We both jumped. There was Kate, wrapped in an old coat, smiling at us through Hec's window. He rolled it down.

"You two coming inside?" she asked. "We actually have guests, and I need those eggs!"

"Yeah," I said. "We're coming."

He hauled the groceries in, Kate packing them away as we loaded the bags onto the kitchen counter. With every trip we shed some clothing, dumping it in the mud room. She kept giving us odd looks. Hec kept giving her a sheepish grin. She knew something was up. On the last load in, I told Hec he'd better fess up. He agreed.

We stood in the kitchen, watching her disappear into the pantry. Sweat dripped off my nose; I was burning up with all Professor Hec's layers.

"Well?" she asked, sticking her head out the door as Hec handed her the last two cans of green beans.

"He knows," Hec said, taking off his coat. "I told him everything."

Nice of him not to say I'd hired a private detective-- that might not go over as well. I shifted my weight to my other leg and waited for a reaction.

She nodded and ducked back into the pantry.

A few moments later, she stepped out, hands on hips. "Are you two ok then?" she asked.

We both nodded, heads perfectly in motion together. I stared more at the checked print in her wool sweater than at her face.

"This isn't something that we want other people to know," she said to me. "That story was in every newspaper. I don't want to live through all the questions again. That's why we go by the name of Lodge. It's easier."

"You never legally changed it," I said.

"Why call attention to ourselves? No one knew us here. We just wanted to forget."

She stepped next to the sink, watching out the window, fingers twirling the ends of her hair.

"I won't ask anything," I said.

"Snow is coming down hard," she observed and turned to face us. "You look flushed, Jake."

"It's hot with all these clothes on."

She laughed. "Hec and his layers. Yes, I know all about it. He gives me the lecture, too."

"Guess I better get you out of those clothes," Hec said with a wink.

He pushed me out the kitchen door and down the hall. I heard Kate laughing behind us, calling out, "I didn't need to hear that!"

He did exactly what he told her he was going to do-- he took my layers off the second we got into our room. The long johns drooped around my ankles with him on his knees, looking up eyes all dark. I felt sticky and raunchy and horny, and I wanted him to suck me off so bad I'd do about anything, even listen to Peaches and Herb playing "Shake Your Groove Thing" for six hours straight. Thankfully, I didn't have to go that far. I gave him that look in my eye where I plead like a sinner at the pearly gates, and he swallowed me whole. What a sweet mouth. His hands pushed me back into the soft mattress, his mouth never left my dick.

My god, that mouth drove me crazy-- tight and twitchy while his head bounced. I held on to that head for dear life, fingers tight in his curls. His hand held my cock tight at the base and jerked me off while he sucked. He looked god damned beautiful, cheeks all fever-flushed and lips pink and shiny around my dick. I watched his eyelids flutter and brows furrow in concentration as he slurped and slipped and slobbered. I came in a rush. He gulped me down like it was the Last Supper. He stripped out of his own layers-- had to be some kind of record-- is there a Guinness Book for the porn industry? Anyhow, he set it. First in the fasted strip-down in multiple-layered dress category.

He flung my legs over his shoulders, rolled the condom on and then thrust inside me fast, hard and rough. He had the bed groaning almost as loud as me. He pounded into me so hard--it was one of those times that pain and pleasure intertwined. I welcomed his heat, his passion. He has so many sides to him. He can bring me to the brink again and again, or like tonight, he can fuck fast and furious. He's the only man who has ever brought me to climax again so fast. He came. I came. Again. I held him tight and kissed his forehead. We just held each other for a while, listening to the wind howl outside. We drifted off, face-to-face, legs and arms tangled, trying to get inside each other's skin.

el_wing
el_wing
203 Followers
12