Reymundo's Hat Trick

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Donna was getting used to Sophia's finger in her ass, and then another was inserted. Taking her time, Sophia worked her anus open, smoothing the muscles while her boyfriend worked the front side.

"I think I know what you're planning, and I want you to know, I've never done that before," said Donna.

"You say that now, but you won't be able to say it in the morning," her son replied.

As Sophia worked her fingers in and out, she paused to squirt some lube on her left palm and, reaching over, spread the clear goop on her lovers cock. In a few minutes, Donna's arousal increasing, Sophia nodded to Ray. She then took her place by Donna's side, her fingers once again finding Donna's pussy, as Ray mounted his mother's thighs. He eased forward, positioning his cock at his mom's loosened sphincter and pressed into her.

"Raymond, please be careful," Donna said, but she clearly was not protesting.

With slow, easy strokes, Ray entered his mother's ass a little deeper each cycle. The sensation was totally new to Donna as Sophia continued to finger fuck and kiss her and her son reached maximum depth in her rectum. From Donna's characteristic moans, both her lovers knew that she was into it now. Behind her back, there was eye contact going on between the darker woman and the young man. Ray put his fingers, fresh from his mom's cunt, to Sophia's nose and lips, and she sucked them clean. As Donna neared her orgasm, Ray caressed her shoulder while Sophia played with herself, as much for his enjoyment as hers.

Ray's control was good, having already had a cum, and he could have continued through his mom's climax, but he chose to unload into her ass as she came, maintaining a slightly stronger thrust and the constant rhythm. He drew it out as long as possible, losing himself in the sight of his cock disappearing down Donna's asshole. Soon after they climaxed, sleep overtook them again.

It had been light outside for a couple of hours when Ray drifted back to wakefulness. He was aware of some movement on the bed behind him and a slight slurping sound. But when he opened his eyes and glanced over his shoulder, he was surprised to see that it was his mother doing the slurping, Sophia's fingers in her hair encouraging her. They had apparently been at it for a while, and Ray turned over to face them, his cock hardening at the sight.

"Donna, your son's awake, I think. Come up here and we'll show him something new."

Donna kissed her way up Sophia's torso, lingering at her breasts, and eventually finding the darker woman's mouth. With their legs alternating, Donna brought her pussy up next to Sophia's and ground them together in a circular motion. The girlfriend reached for her lover's cock and began a steady fisting as he watched the surreal vision. Donna, the more vocal of the two, moaned deeply as pussy stimulated pussy. In an experience unique to all of them, the women lovers began to come. Sophia abandoned her cock fisting, but Ray picked up where she left off, content to be a voyeur to this incredible pairing. He had to work fast to catch up to the women, and they were passed their peaks when his cock exploded, jizz arcing onto his mother's back and ass.

The rest of the day they moved around the house naked, caressing each other in passing as they made a late breakfast and talked about the previous night. After breakfast, Donna spoke.

"I really don't know what I should do now. I feel so happy, but I have to go back to my real life in a while."

Ray glanced at Sophia who nodded slightly. "I think it's pretty obvious what you have to do now. I'm planning to move to Harlingen. You should get rid of that boring, cheating husband of yours and move down there, too."

"Well, if you say so," said Donna, and they all smiled.