RfH Ch. 01: That Thing in the Corner

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"was she just pretending to be helpless?"

"had she been planning this the whole time?"

None of these were to be answered though as Melissa grabbed him by the back of his neck and pulled his face to hers. Melissa softly whispered something into the ear of the dying man through a malevolent smile, before she casually pushed his lifeless corpse off onto the floor with a careless thud. Standing up and giving a stretch, I could see her whole body.

The top half of her night gown hung on either side of her in tatters. Her crumpled skirt covered her pussy, but not the sexual fluids dripping out of it down her leg. Her skin glistened in the dim lamplight, as her breasts stood exposed in the homicidal air of the crime scene. Glancing down at the dead man condescendingly, she chuckled: "Was it good for you?"

I thought that thing in the corner was the most unbelievable and shocking sight I would ever see, but this one left it completely behind. With out thinking, my hand returned to its task, furiously meeting the needs of my raging hard on. I was beating it so hard, I was worried that she might hear me.

The moment the thought crossed my mind, her gaze jolted towards my door. Though reasonably frightened, I found myself unable to move other than the vigorous tugging on my irrationally persistent member. Mostly I was afraid of her finding me, discovering that I had spied on her sultry acts, that I had witnessed her almost dying and done nothing, that this person who had just murdered someone right in front of me would have no qualms dispatching an additional witness.

The potential consequences of getting caught with my pants down was becoming increasingly hazardous, but I couldn't stop. Despite the door being between us, I felt like she could see me. I felt like she could witness the entirety of my depraved actions. Like those sharp eyes were watching me, judging me, and it just made it worse.

I even felt like that thing in the corner was looking at me, but it didn't matter. I wanted to be seen. I also wanted to not get stabbed to death in my own apartment, but that was just an afterthought in the back of my mind as I got closer and closer to sweet release.

Finally, I vocally groaned, biting my lip to try to keep quiet as my dick blasted it's overdue payload all over the door, over and over again. I clenched my eyes shut and tried to keep from sobbing in relief as the overwhelming sensation pulsed over me for what felt like an eternity. After the waves of pleasure finally began to subside, the levity of the situation finally came crashing down on me.

Panicking, I quickly checked the key hole, expecting to see a homicidal half naked woman angrily barreling at my door. But much to my surprise and confusion, she wasn't there. In fact, the lamp was off, and as far as I could tell, the room was empty. It looked so innocuous in the dark, as if someone two people hadn't just tried to kill each other just moments ago.

"What now?" I whispered to myself. I couldn't call the cops, because I'd have to explain why I was looking in the first place. They might start asking questions, and if they got wind of the fact that there was an imaginary monster in the corner that only I could see, the investigation would likely find itself a new suspect. It occurred to me that Melissa might have already been planning to pin her crime on me.

I couldn't confront Melissa, she would probably kill me so that was out of the question. I couldn't keep quiet and just pretend it never happened, could I?

Unsure what to do, I sat on my bed deliberating all night, as that familiar feeling that the thing growing out of my ceiling was watching me intermittently returned to disquiet me. And so I stayed there the entire night until my alarm for work went off the next day.

If I missed work, Melissa would know something was up. She might suspect that I knew something if I was late, and the longer I stayed in here, the more likely she was to put two and two together. So anxiously and begrudgingly, I got dressed for work, and left my room to make breakfast.

I opened the door expecting the stink of illicit deeds, the mangled corpse on the floor, or even the blood on the couch. But as I walked out into the growing light of the morning sun, I found the place to be just as spotless as it had been when I came home the day before. That thing was still sitting restlessly in the corner, but other than that, there was nothing out of the ordinary.

There was no evidence of a crime, or even a date, and Melissa was nowhere to be found. I wasn't sure if she was hiding in her room, or had skipped town, but I wasn't going to stick around to find out. So with out further hesitation, I left to the bus stop to get to work.

I thought about Melissa, naked in the lamp light. I thought of that thing in the corner, and the events that lead me here. I tried to ask myself what it could all mean, but I couldn't come up with a thing. I know I shouldn't have watched, and I know damn well I should have left this place a long time ago.

I could imagine all to clearly the agonizing pain of being viciously stabbed over and over by a crazed maniac. I could also imagine that same maniac sucking my dick dry, and it made my balls quiver just thinking that such a thing could actually be a possibility.

I don't know whether to try to fuck my roommate, or run far away as fast as I can, but one thing is for sure: I'm not going anywhere.

12