Rhonda and Seattle's Damp Air

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's so you can go enjoy your threesome again. Stay as long as you want."

She was surprised, "Why are you doing this?"

"Because I love you and I want you to be happy and Seattle seems to agree with you. When you get back you should try to maneuver Jared into bringing someone else into your affair. That way you won't have to be gone from home so much."

"Don't you want to be one of the men?"

"Maybe someday I might try, but I'm not mentally ready to be in the same room with you while you fuck somebody else. For right now I'll settle for reaping the rewards of your being my own little slut."

She had blushed at that, but I noticed that she didn't say anything like, "Oh no, I couldn't do anything like that." I was being truthful when I said I wasn't mentally ready for a threesome with her, but maybe a couple of sessions of watching from the closet can cure me of that.

12