Rhonda

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He stood up on his feet and felt the wind push up his long hair and agitate the hairs on his arms, his beard and his crotch. He frowned. Perhaps it would be better to join Eve in the wood. He wandered towards the trees, following the path worn by animals that led to the pool where he and Eve usually bathed. As he entered the relative gloom of the forest, he could still hear the rustle of the leaves, but otherwise the wood was strangely quiet. The birds were no longer serenading and the monkeys were not chattering. He looked up at an ape on one tree who crouched on an upper branch with a banana in the palm of his foot, but did not respond to the friendly wave he directed at it. Adam frowned, but continued his way through the wood.

And then he heard a sound in the wood that he'd never heard before, at least not from a distance. It was a moaning, groaning sound, occasionally broken by a strange slapping and a quite loud shriek. At first he was sure it was just Eve. Perhaps she was masturbating, though usually she wasn't normally quite as vocal. But then he also heard another note, which was also high-pitched like Eve's, but somehow less gentle and more guttural. However, Adam had no concept of danger. There was nothing in the garden that would harm him. So he felt no urgency to quicken his pace as he walked through the wood.

Nevertheless when he got to the pool, for the first time ever, he felt emotions of a negative kind that he was unable to understand. There was Eve. True. But also someone else. And what they were doing was unmistakably like making love. Adam had no notion of emotions like jealousy or anger, and he was more puzzled and bemused as he strode toward the interlocking bodies and greeted them.

Eve faced him, her long hair plastered by the sweat of her exertions, with the expression he'd always associated with her during their own lovemaking. Slightly foolish, brightened by love and desire, but also something else which he could not have not known but was the first glimmering of guilt in what had before now been a perfect world. "Hello, Adam," she greeted him, slightly breathlessly. "This is Rhonda."

"And you must be Adam," commented the strange woman. And what a strange woman she was. Slippery with sweat, but also both very red and very pale. Was she even the same species as Eve and he? Even her hair was different. Curly and red, but similarly damp with strands clinging to her bright shining cheeks. "Fuck! You're well hung! Hey, stud! Do you want to join in?"

"Join in?" wondered Adam. This is itself was a strange notion. Wasn't lovemaking meant for just two? And wasn't that couple meant to be only male and female? Although he was puzzled, he felt a strange arousal in his groin. He looked down in surprise, to see that his penis was twitching into erectness, slowly rising like a mast from the dark curly hairs. "I don't know. What do you think Eve?"

"I'm not sure," said Eve, pulling herself gently off Rhonda, but still holding her hand.

"Of course he's sure!" spoke Rhonda for her, stretching a hand out and grasping Adam's penis as it reached almost full erection. The feel of her hands and those shiny red fingernails brought Adam's penis to its greatest size. The skin pulled tightly off his glans, which shone in the afternoon sun with a purple glow. And then, Rhonda disengaged herself fully from Eve, who nonetheless pressed the side of her face against her buttocks, and put her mouth to Adam's penis, while grasping it with a hand. Adam watched with curiosity as Rhonda's mouth jogged up and down on its length, her cheeks pulled inwards, and a strange slobbering sound coming from her mouth.

And so it was that Adam and Eve gave into the temptation of Rhonda's advances, tasting a fruit that no one had explicitly forbidden them, but which they both somehow felt was not quite right. The three of them were on the grass by the pool under the tall trees, Adam's penis inside Eve and then inside Rhonda. Sometimes one mouth, sometimes two, sucking and licking and nibbling its length, his testicles and even putting fingers up his arse, something that Eve had never done before. He thrust into Rhonda as she lay on the ground, her legs around his waist, his buttocks mechanically thrusting back and forth, the sounds of the forest now punctuated by a slap slap slap of their conjugal rhythm, while Eve kissed and licked Rhonda full on her mouth, her hands stroking her breasts as they flattened and flopped with each thrust of his pelvis.

Adam didn't notice the sounds of the birds bursting from the trees above in a panicked flight, nor the anguished rustle as monkeys and squirrels raced along the branches. Nor the sound of the wind, which had truly picked up, as it bent the trees with its gusts. The sky was getting darker, even though it was still many hours to nightfall. All he was conscious of was the passion that drove his lust and matched his cries of pleasure and ecstasy by the frantic shrieks and cries of his two lovers. And Rhonda knew no bounds to her imagination. She guided his penis into her anus. Such a tight fit, clenching tight on his pulsing manhood, as he thrust into her, while Eve's tongue and fingers played with his testicles and Rhonda's vagina. But still he thrust, bleary-eyed, hot and ravenous.

Eventually came release which Rhonda ensured was shared by both Eve and she, as thick globules of semen spurted over their sweaty hot faces, dripping down their noses, cheeks and chins, the two of them looking foolish and childish. Adam had never done this before. Normally he ensured he released himself inside Eve. That was surely the place it was meant to be: in his lover's own receptacle of love.

And then Adam noticed that it was raining heavily. So heavily in fact that the forest was no longer offering sufficient shelter to keep them dry. It fell in torrents down his chest, and through his hair, washing off all the passion and sweat. And not only from him, but also from Eve, whose long hair weighed heavily against her skin. And Rhonda. Was it also bathing her in its icy cold wetness, as it blew against his skin and made him shiver?

But there was no sign of Rhonda. Or of her clothes. She had somehow vanished. There was no trace of her at all. There was just Adam and Eve. He put his arms around his companion, as the rain fell on him, and they looked up at the unnaturally dark sky where the large droplets of rain pounded down on them. There was a sudden brilliant spark of lightning. For the first time ever, Adam and Eve felt fear. Lightning did not seem at all benevolent. It cracked onto the ground and then there erupted an ominous loud echoing crash of thunder.

"We need to find shelter!" Adam yelled, as that was the only way he could make himself heard over the roar of the splashing rain. There was another crack of lightning and an even louder crash of thunder. "We shall have to run to the caves!"

"Yes, we must," agreed Eve, looking at Adam, an expression of fright and even terror disfiguring her face.

And so they ran. And as they ran, the lightning burst around them, the woods caught alight and they were followed by the smell of burning wood. Smoke billowed out from the wood behind them when they burst into the open air, which provided safety from the fire that they uncomprehendingly saw around them. As they ran, they saw other animals run too. Antelope, deer, cattle all running in fear and bellowing with anxiety.

They passed a lion who was sheltering under a tree. Eve thought she might run to him. Perhaps they could take him to the caves and they could shelter together. She paused in her running, panting and gasping from the unfamiliar panic, and studied the lion. The animal snarled at her. Its teeth were bared and its eyes didn't look at all friendly. As Adam hurried her on, she glanced back at the lion. Under his paws he could see the torn and bloody carcass of a lamb. And at that moment Eve fully gained the knowledge that had been slowly growing inside her, as she ran with the cold rain streaming down her bare body and flattening her hair to her skin, that from now on the world would be a less kind, more unforgiving place.

12