Rhonda's Garden

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
furryfan
furryfan
438 Followers

Reaching up, Rhonda took the elastic of the briefs in her trembling hands and began slowly pulling them down. Gino's pubic bush, which was only detectable because the hair was thicker and denser than everywhere around it, was exposed, followed by the base of his manhood.

Rhonda revealed his cock slowly, inching the briefs down and exposing the thick bronze tool. Down and down the briefs went, and as more and more of him was exposed, Rhonda began to hyperventilate a little.

Steady girl, Rhonda told herself. It's just a cock, and you've seen a few of them in your day. Not in a long time, but still and all, it's just a penis.

A lot of penis. When the briefs finally came down, Rhonda leaned back to allow the biggest cock she had even seen gently sway upwards as it was released from the confinement. Rhonda never cared much about size, but it was tough not to be impressed by the cock that was bobbing in front of her.

Gino's manhood was uncircumcised and bronze, and when Rhonda reached up to grab the base of it, she couldn't get her fingers completely around him. The bulbous head of the thing strained against the foreskin, still hidden in the sheath.

Rhonda's mouth came over to him as she raised the weighty tool, and her tongue probed into the puckered foreskin, finding the tip of his cock wet and sensitive. She tasted his seed, finding it surprisingly pleasant tasting, and after swabbing it clean, Rhonda began sampling the crinkled rim of his foreskin with a gentle nibbling.

Always curious about being with an uncircumcised guy, Rhonda was finding that teasing the foreskin with her lips and teeth was not only exciting to herself, it was making an impression on her captive Gino as well. Gino's moans and groans were driving Rhonda wild, and she was squirming as much as Gino was.

"Am I hurting you?" Rhonda said, taking her mouth away from her treasure for a brief second.

"No," Gino grunted, and Rhonda didn't know it was possible for the word 'no' to sound like it had syllables.

"That's good," Rhonda said. "You let me know if I do."

Rhonda grabbed onto the shaft with both hands and retracted the foreskin, exposing the mushroom-shaped crown of his cock, which was a lighter shade of brown with a crimson tint to it. By the time the head was fully exposed, the skin was extremely taut and precum was oozing out of it again.

Rhonda dabbed at the seed with her tongue as her hands slid up and down the shaft, letting the foreskin roll back and forth over the crown with each stroke. The fact that even with both hands wrapped around the thing, the crown was still fully visible, was not lost on Rhonda.

After getting Gino to start squirming even more with the milking of his weapon, Rhonda wrapped her lips around the head, sliding her mouth down the path her hands took. The thickness of him gagged her at first, but she soon grew accustomed to the size of him, and began taking more of him in her mouth each time.

As she looked down at the half of him that she could not get into her mouth no matter how hard she tried, she realized that she was not going to be able to dust off her old deep throat techniques on Gino, but he didn't seem to mind. He thrust himself forward as Rhonda's mouth took him in, and his knees were bent and his thigh muscles were quivering.

Rhonda pulled her lips slowly back over his glistening spear and pulled it upwards, resting it on the top of her head as her mouth found his sack. She took the furry eggs into her mouth one at a time, sucking vigorously on the orbs while his cock slid on her head. Back and forth she went, delighting in letting them pop out of her mouth as she changed back and forth. Rhonda wanted to do this all night, and would have, except for one thing.

Rhonda felt the hand on the back of her scalp, and when Gino begin to pull her up to her feet, she rose up in his firm but tender grasp.

"Uh-oh!" Rhonda said with a giggle as she stood up before Gino, who had broken free of his imaginary restraints and was looking as if he had been played with enough. "Where now? Empire State Building?"

"Bed," Gino said simply, and followed Rhonda back into the house, the handful of hair a gentle reminder that her Kong was now in charge, at least for the time being.

.....

Chapter Eight: Rhonda's bedroom.

Rhonda paused in the doorway of her bedroom and grabbed the moulding of the doorway, playfully holding on as Gino bumped into her, his hardness poking her butt as she stopped.

"What are you going to do to me?" Rhonda said with a giggle.

"Why don't I tell you what I'm NOT going to do to you?" Gino whispered into her ear. "Save time that way."

Gino's breath on Rhonda's neck gave her goose bumps, and as Gino spoke, he released the gentle grip he had on her hair. Gino reached around her, grinding his cock into her butt crack, and his hands cupped Rhonda's bosom.

"Ohhh," Rhonda groaned as she looked down and saw those big hands clutching her full breasts through the flimsy yellow blouse. Her nipples stuck out like bullets as Gino kneaded her tits, and Rhonda was now holding onto the doorway for support.

"Gotta see you," Gino hissed, and he reached down and pulled her blouse upwards. Rhonda lifted her arms to allow Gino to pull it off of her as they began moving into the room, but when he had gotten the blouse up around her elbows, he stopped and twisted the fabric, leaving Rhonda fully exposed with arms tangled up in the blouse.

"You're so beautiful," Gino said as he leaned down and kissed Rhonda's engorged crimson nipple, letting his teeth lightly scrape the tender thick stubs, and making Rhonda's knees weak.

Gino's eyes were focused on Rhonda's armpit, and his fingers slid over from her breasts to her underarm, and as his fingernails raked through the soft patch of moist fur he made a gentle moan of his own.

"That is so sexy," Gino said, as his head followed his hand.

Gino's lips grazed the damp hairs, his eyes watching for Rhonda's reaction, and then began kissing his way through the lightly scented tuft before reaching her bicep and retracing his trail again.

"Omigod," Rhonda moaned, her legs getting wobbly and the room beginning to tilt a little on her.

Gino took her over to the bed, her arms still tangled in her blouse, and unbuttoned Rhonda's slacks, coaxing them to the floor. As he straightened up, Rhonda noted happily that he was still hard as a rock, the massive pole swaying lazily in front of him as he moved.

"Nice kitty," Gino said, his hand going down between Rhonda's legs and touching the front of her undies. Rhonda blushed as she realized he was referring to the cat panties she was wearing.

Rhonda giggled as she felt Gino's fingers rub against the cotton, and Gino smiled when he noticed how damp the fabric was.

"Kitty is a little wet," Gino said in the understatement of the year, and as he moved his hand to the elastic he also noted, "Furry too."

Gino's fingers stroked the auburn hairs that were peeking out from the sides and smiled at Rhonda.

"You just keep getting better and better," Gino added.

"I'm all tied up here," Rhonda said dryly. "Can't get my arms down."

"I like it like that," Gino said, and eased Rhonda down onto the bed. Rhonda had been embarrassed to see that she had forgotten to make the bed, but it was just as well.

Gino slid down Rhonda's panties as she shrugged off the shirt from her arms, and his lips danced their way down from Rhonda's navel and into the lush triangle that adorned her womanhood.

His tongue was slow and steady, sliding up and down her swollen labia before darting inside for a taste. His tongue danced expertly around her pussy - probing and swabbing as Rhonda squirmed with delight. She was arching her hips up to meet his mouth, wanting more and more of him, as she was brought to the brink of orgasm a couple of times before Gino stopped and climbed up, kneeling between Rhonda's parted thighs.

Rhonda wanted to tell Gino to be gentle. It had been such a long time and he was so big, but the words wouldn't come. Instead, Rhonda looked down at Gino, who had his swollen cock in his hand and was bringing it to her pussy.

"Please," Rhonda said weakly as Gino brought the exposed crown of his tool to the lips of her womanhood.

As Rhonda braced herself for him, Gino gently put the head of his cock inside of her and then pulled it back out. Again and again Gino did this; slipping the tip of his tool inside of her and then pulling it out, while Rhonda squirmed.

Now Rhonda was arching her back, trying to raise her pussy up to take him inside her. She was ready - she wanted him, but he kept up with the same exquisite torture while enjoying Rhonda's contortions.

"Fuck!" Rhonda heard herself scream, and now the glans was doing what his tongue had been doing earlier, rubbing and circling her clit.

Her orgasm was coming now. There was no stopping it, and when it came it hit Rhonda like a speeding train. Her thighs were shaking uncontrollably, and her whole body began convulsing as she came. She was screaming and thrashing around while Gino kept using her cock on her clit, and through the haze she saw her pussy erupt as the orgasm reached it's zenith.

"What - what did you do?" Rhonda muttered as Gino came up closer to the head of the bed, straddling her stomach. Rhonda could see that Gino's stomach and groin were dripping wet, and he was shaking his head and smiling.

"It was all you," Gino said. "And you looked incredible doing it. Never saw that before."

"Never did that before," Rhonda muttered to herself, her body still doing sporadic quivers as Gino slid back down after checking on her.

.....

Chapter Nine: Endless love.

Gino slid the tip of his member at the gateway of Rhonda's opening and eased himself inside of her. Penetrating her so slowly that the movement was almost imperceptible to the eye, he slid his thick manhood into Rhonda while she moaned, her back arching while she clutched wildly at Gino.

He continued working himself in and out of Rhonda in the same slow and tantalizing way, and as Rhonda became used to his size, her pussy was able to take more and more of him with every stroke.

Rhonda looked up at Gino, his eyes screwed shut and his head raised upward, and judging by the way his teeth were biting into his lower lip she knew that it wasn't because he didn't want to look at her either.

She had no such problem looking, and after Gino had slid himself into her all the way, Rhonda looked down while he pulled himself out. His bronze cock was glistening as it emerged from the jungle of her bush, so hard that it almost seemed to be pulsating, and as the tip began to slide completely out of her, he plunged it in again.

"Omigod," Rhonda groaned at Gino impaled her once more.

"Look at me babe," Rhonda said as she pulled her arms around Gino's neck.

"Can't," Gino grunted as his sweat rained down on her. "I'll cum."

"I know," Rhonda smiled. "Cum for me, Gino. I want to watch you when you do. I'll get you up again, babe. I swear. It's okay."

Gino looked down at Rhonda and began to move his cock inside of her a little quicker. Rhonda smiled and nodded encouragement, reaching down and grabbing his furry ass cheeks and squeezing them as tight as she could.

Gino's face suddenly contorted, the muscles and veins in his neck and face bulging, and he let out a sound that sounded to be part groan and part growl. Rhonda felt his cock jerk inside of her, and she clamped down on him as best she good while he erupted inside of her.

"Mmmmmm," Rhonda purred as his cock finally stopped twitching inside of her.

"Sorry," Gino gasped as he suspended himself above her with his arms. "It's been a long time, and you're so..."

"Been a long time since anybody thought I was so anything," Rhonda said, running her hands up and down Gino's rippled arms. "It worked for me, and if I still look good to you later, we'll make it a marathon that time."

"Grab the headboard, babe," Gino said with a smile.

Rhonda reached up and slid her hands in the space between the the mattress and the headboard, and Gino bowed his head and began gently biting and sucking her nipples. His cock was still inside of her, and Rhonda loved the way he was able to stay inside of her even after cumming, and she gave his flaccid tool a couple of squeezes with her muscles as he sucked on her tits.

Gino's tongue slid between her breasts, almost relishing the sweat that was trickling between them. He licked under the globes, and then ran his tongue along her side until he reached her armpit, and Rhonda shuddered as he nibbled his way up to her bicep.

Gino's mouth enveloped Rhonda's again, and they were practically inhaling each other's mouths as they kissed. Rhonda felt Gino begin to move his hips a little, and the feel of his cock sliding a little bit in and out of her felt so nice that she moved her hips in response. Not a lot, because she didn't want him to slide out, but just in little thrusts of her own. After a minute of this, Rhonda began to notice something.

"You have got to be kidding," Rhonda said, looking up at Gino, who smiled and shrugged his shoulders.

Gino was hard again, and while he wasn't as blue steel hard as she was before, he was hard enough and getting harder with every stroke. Rhonda writhed as Gino began to thrust into her in an ever increasing rhythm; long and deep thrusts that made Rhonda hang onto the headboard in a death grip.

Soon he was pounding into her like a jack-hammmer, and Rhonda felt herself cumming again. She creamed out as she did, thrashing her head from side to side as Gino relentlessly fucked her hard, and it was only when she stopped screaming that Gino slowed.

Rhonda let go of the headboard and flipped Gino off of her, albeit with his willingness and help, and put him on his back. Rhonda climbed on top of him, grabbing his cock in her fist and jacking it a few times before rising up and putting him inside of her.

To Rhonda, it felt like a quart of cum and other fluids was oozing out of her as she impaled herself on him, and as his cock tore into her from this angle it felt so different that she shuddered when she eased down onto him.

"You feel so good inside of me," Rhonda said as she leaned down and put her hands on his chest, running her fingers through the soggy pelt before starting to rock herself on his tool. "Hope you don't mind me on top."

"Love the view," Gino said with a smile as he slipped his hands under the headboard as Rhonda had done. "I'll take a break and just relax and watch."

"Like to watch?" Rhonda asked, undulating as her hips rose and fell, and she brought her hands up to cup her breasts.

"Oh man - especially that!" Gino exclaimed, his eyes bulging as Rhonda kneaded her pendulous breasts roughly. "You've got the most incredible tits I've ever seen."

"Like 'em?" Rhonda asked. "Maybe later you'd like to slip something up yours between them to see how it fits?"

"Never did that before," Gino said thrusting himself upward, causing Rhonda to gasp. "Is that a bad word these days - tits?"

"Tits - okay," Rhonda said between gasps. "As long as the word before it is nice. Incredible - is good."

After a few moments Rhonda felt herself on the verge of cumming again as she rode Gino, and when his hands came up and grabbed her tits, kneading them and squeezing them together, Rhonda felt the wave crash over her. She put her hands in her hair as Gino's hands held her upright, and she let her body convulse and shake as she came.

"Amazing," Gino said as Rhonda went limp on him, as he eased his way out from under her, putting her on her hands and knees.

Gino climbed behind Rhonda, his hands parting her thighs a little farther apart. He slid his cock between her ass cheeks, causing Rhonda to gasp for a second before slipping himself into her pussy again.

His body enveloped Rhonda as he mounted her, leaning over her as his hands found her pendulous tits which hung down loosely in this position. They moved together as one for the longest time, Gino now having to fight back his orgasm.

Rhonda suddenly cried out weakly, and her hands gave out as he face hit the pillow as her pussy clenched around him one last time, her body shuddering as she came. Her thighs were quivering as Gino let her fall onto her side, and as she rolled over onto her back, she nodded weakly.

Gino climbed up and straddled Rhonda's ribs, putting her cock in the deep cleavage which became a cavern when Rhonda's hands came up and squeezed her breasts together.

"Let me have it, big boy," Rhonda said with a chuckle as she opened her mouth wide and stuck her tongue out like a ramp for him.

"Gee... this won't take long like that," Gino said as he begna to slide himself between her tits, his sack pressed hard against her stomach.

Gino's tool slid freely between her moist jugs, and Rhonda watched with excitment as his cock poked in and out from between them. His foreskin slid back as he pushed himself forward, and then retracted as he pulled back each time, and Rhonda stuck out her tongue and leaned forward as she tried the lick the tip of the mushroom crown as it emerged.

"Oh geez," Gino muttered, the sight of Rhonda too much for him to maintain control. "Gonna..."

Gino leaned forward as far as he could, feeling her tongue make contact just as he began to cum. He looked down as his cock spurted jets of his seed into her mouth a couple of times, and then missing with a few spurts on her cheeks.

Rhonda not only didn't recoil when he came on her face, she stretched her hand over and grabbed his cock, milking it savagely as she brought it to her lips, sucking on the tip of him as if trying to siphon every drop out of him. It was only when Gino pulled himself off of her that Rhonda stopped sucking on him.

"Pretty good shooting, pardner," Rhonda said weakly as Gino leaned over her, twitching her nose at the misfire that had landed alongside it.

"When you own a business you eat your mistakes," Gino said, nonchalantly leaning over and swiping the stray strand with his tongue. "It's okay. I know where it came from."

Rhonda giggled and grabbed him around the neck, pulling his face down so she could capture his tongue with her mouth.

"That was soooooo sexy," Rhonda said.

"Is this a water bed?" Gino asked, feeling the soggy sheets they were laying on.

"Well, that's what you get for making me sweat like a pig for - good grief!"

Rhonda looked at the clock, wondering where the time had gone, since it was now tomorrow. She felt Gino rolling over toward her, and after he joined her sitting on the edge of the bed, he put his arm around her shoulder. Rhonda leaned into him, reveling in the comfort of his fur despite the humidity.

"Leaving?" Rhonda asked.

"Do you want me to?"

"Gee no," Rhonda replied. "If you stick around I'll even change the sheets."

"I'll stick around whether you do or not," Gino said. "Hell, I'll sleep out in your garden if you want."

"C'mon," Rhonda said, grabbing Gino's hand as she stood up.

"Lead on!"

"Yeow!" Rhonda howled as her knees buckled, the soreness between her legs hitting her when she tried to stand.

"You okay, babe?" Gino said, his concern obvious. "Did I hurt you?"

"Let's just say that I'm not used to this kind of activity," Rhonda said as she tried not to waddle as she moved. "Even when I was used to these fun and games, I never got to play with equipment like yours either."

"I think that once we get used to each other, the nervousness and tension won't be as great, and we'll be more comfortable with each other," Gino answered.

"You are kidding, right?" Rhonda said with a laugh as they went out onto the patio and picked up the remnants of their drinks they had left behind.

"Yes - and no," Gino said, letting Rhonda lead him out the screen door and down the steps to Rhonda's garden. "You were amazing in there - hell, the whole night."

furryfan
furryfan
438 Followers