Rhonda's Garden

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
furryfan
furryfan
438 Followers

"Just trying to keep up with you," Rhonda said as the reached the center of her yard.

The rain had stopped and the skies had cleared, allowing a splendid view of the heavens as they looked straight upwards through the surrounding trees. The air was heavy with moisture, which provided cooling relief to the oppressive heat of the night.

"So spectacular," Gino said as he stood behind Rhonda, his eyes follwing hers to the skies for their personal view of the heavens.

"It looks like you can see forever on nights like this," Rhonda said, leaning back into Gino's arms.

"You can see as far as you want to," Gino answered, kissing the top of Rhonda's head as his arms enveloped her. "Sometimes you can see everything you could ever ask for, right in front of you.

Rhonda smiled and rubbed the back of her head into Gino's shoulder as he nuzzled gently into her neck. The night was still, and nature had gone to sleep with the exception of the occasional calling of a night creature back in the woods.

The view was just as magnificent as ever, but to Rhonda the universe didn't seem nearly as vast and intimidating as it had before. Maybe - just maybe, unlike times when she come out here and would gaze up alone, she might never look up and feel so overwhelmed and insignificant again.

............

Thank you for visiting Rhonda's Garden. I hope that you enjoyed the story, and I give thanks to the real world Rhonda, the charming and beautiful woman who inspired the tale.

furryfan
furryfan
438 Followers