Rhythm and the Blue Line Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PennLady
PennLady
1,732 Followers

"Okay, I'm sorry." He moved closer to her and put his arm around her shoulders.

She dropped her head to rest on his arm. "Not your fault. You'll see if you meet them."

"Oh, don't worry. I know how to impress parents."

Ryan gave a short laugh. "That's not what I'm worried about. They'll love you. They just don't hold back on expressing opinions of my life choices."

"Ryan, try to relax." Brody tipped her chin up. "Getting upset isn't going to help."

"I know, but I can't help it. I'll work through it." She blew out a long breath. "Sorry, I'm not much fun tonight, am I?"

He laughed. "It's okay. We all have bad days, and you're stressed."

"You're right, I am." She turned to him. "And as my boyfriend, isn't it your job to help me de-stress?"

Brody stared at her, then saw the smile playing at the corners of her lips. "I guess it is, at that." He leaned in to kiss her and was pleased when he felt her relax against him. He rested his forehead on hers. "You're bossy, but in a subtle way, you know that?"

"Is that a problem?"

"Oh, no." He stood and took her hands to help her up. "No, I've found I like bossy women."

"Women?" She raised an eyebrow.

"Well, one woman." He snaked one arm around her waist and began walking her back towards the bedroom. "But I do like the one." With that, he wrapped his other arm around her and kissed her. Her arms came up and gripped his shoulders. As his tongue traced over her bottom lip, she opened her mouth and slid her tongue against his. He smiled into the kiss.

"Aggressive, aren't we?"

"What can I say? It's the stress." Ryan kissed him again and began unbuttoning his shirt. She pushed it open and raked her nails lightly over his chest.

"One day, we're going to have to do this when you're not stressed." Brody yanked her shirt over her head and made short work of her bra, then dragged her body up against his.

"Where's the fun in that?"

"Oh, I could have a lot of fun with that."

Ryan laughed, that throaty chuckle he was coming to love, and the rest of their clothes were gone in short order. Brody tumbled her to the bed, but then she pushed him to his back. He raised his eyebrow, then dropped his head back as she kissed his neck, and let out a surprised groan when he felt her mouth on his chest, then on his nipple. He jumped as her nails once more skimmed over his skin, but he liked it.

When she took him in her mouth, he flopped back on the bed. He'd meant, he was sure he had, to help her release her own stress. As she moved her mouth up and back down, he wondered if perhaps she preferred more active ways of getting rid of stress. Her tongue swept over the tip as she began to stroke him with her hand. That lasted less than a minute before he stopped her.

"Get over here." He pulled her up so he could kiss her and then rolled her over. "My turn."

Before she could react, he moved down her body. He licked and laved her nipples, then went lower, loving how she shuddered when he ran his tongue over her navel. Sliding further back, he paused to see what she would do; he didn't want to press her for anything she didn't want. When she reached down to touch his shoulder, he took that as permission.

She cried out and her hips bucked as his tongue glided over her sex. He grasped her sides and continued, teasing her with long, slow licks followed by quick kisses, then back. He varied his pace because he liked hearing the sounds she made. He kept her on the edge for a few moments, and then sent her over, waiting until she was limp before he stopped.

Ryan lay on the bed, wondering what had happened. She heard Brody moving and then he was over her. Although she liked how his body covered hers, she nudged him again until he was on his back, then swung her leg over him.

"Hey, that's nice." He reached up and ran his hands over her shoulders, her arms, and then her breasts. "Oh, that's nicer." He put his hands on her waist to guide her as she slid down, taking him inside her.

She was warm and wet and he wouldn't last long like this, he knew, but that was all right. Ryan leaned down and kissed him as she rolled her hips against him. She broke the kiss on a small cry as she came again. That did it for Brody; he captured her lips again while his hands gripped her hips and held her against him. He fell back with a groan. When Ryan collapsed on top of him, he wrapped his arms around her and rubbed her back.

After a moment, Ryan looked up. "Thanks."

"You're welcome."

She pushed herself up and chuckled at his mock efforts to keep her in place. A few minutes later, Brody threw on his jeans and Ryan grabbed an oversized t-shirt. She followed him out to the kitchen and wrapped her arms around him from behind.

"Good luck finding anything. I didn't have much time for shopping this week," she told him.

"A good chef is a creative chef. I'll manage."

As they sat down to watch a movie, Ryan curled up next to him on the couch. "I'm glad you came over, Brody. Thanks."

"You're welcome. Next time, though, either I bring food, or you come to my place. This was a serious test of my abilities."

Ryan laughed. "Deal. And I'll figure out some way to reciprocate."

"You know how I said you're sexy with the guitar?"

"Yes. So?" She gave him a wary look.

"I think you'd look even sexier if you were naked with the guitar."

She laughed and placed a quick but promising kiss on lips. "Maybe someday."

PennLady
PennLady
1,732 Followers