Rialto Fatale Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FinalStand
FinalStand
5,283 Followers

"Huh?"

"The wounds to the abdomen are not frenzied and there is not scaring around the fingertips," I point out.

"Oh, crap," Greta mumbles. All the other victims were conscious when they were strangled and their fingers were scraped up when they tried to pry the strangling belt off but not this victim; No.9 was already unconscious when she was strangled.

"Copycat, maybe?" she wonders. I look at her dubiously. "Okay," she admits, "not a copycat. What does this mean, then?"

"I wish I knew," I growl. "I wish I knew. I'm willing to wager that the next victim will be male, though."

"So you are still holding to the pattern of four seduced married women, then one man seduced in a long-term relationship," Greta suggests.

"Yes. We have to run with the profile we have; highly educated professional, aged twenty-five to thirty-five, and married," I say.

"Well," she sighs, "when you figure who that is let the rest of us know. Right now, let's see what the crime scene and the body can tell us," Greta says to me. She's right; it is time for old fashioned police work. I get up and walk the scene one more time, knowing the clue I'm searching for is dancing just beyond my grasp, taunting me.

It is late in the afternoon when Artie gives me a call. She wants to know if we can make the most of my last few days in town. When I tell her the news about the latest murder she admits to being conflicted. I tell her we'll catch up in two days, baring a break in the case. She lets me get back to work and I'm secretly relieved to have something to take my mind off of this bizarre twist in the case.

(Three weeks later)

Artie picks me up from work still dressed in her gym clothes. The last four nights we've been getting closer to the point of actually making love. Last night as we were dancing and my hands grazed her ass, she took wicked pleasure in telling me the reason she had no panty lines and we kissed goodnight for what seemed like forever in her car.

After she parked in the driveway in front of her two-car garage, Artie dropped me in the living room and ran to the back of her ranch style house. I can see she is doing very well for herself as I wander the front part of the house while holding a loud conversation with her back to the bedroom. I toy with the idea of accidentally entering her bedroom but decide against it; we've got time.

I walk around the living room while Artie finishes up. I note she mostly has landscape paintings and photos with a tiny number of personal photos thrown in. One catches my attention. There are three women in a Denver bar in the picture; one being Artie, another was the first victim of the Rialto Fatale, and the third is a friend and co-worker of the first victim and apparently familiar with Artie. The picture can't be more than three years old. Three...years.

I go for my gun and start to turn around.

"Don't," says Artie softly. She has a pistol aimed at me and is looking very agitated. I slowly take my hand away from my pistol grip.

"Take it out and put it on the table, Mark," she tells me. "Put it on the end table and step away."

I take my gun out and do as she commands; all the while she keeps her weapon aimed at me. When we get back to our starting points she starts looking truly upset.

"That damn picture...that damn picture...why couldn't I get rid of it? Damn it!" she yells.

"It was a trophy, Artie. You can't give those up," I explain.

Keeping the gun pointed at me, she rushes up to the photo, rips it off the wall, and stomps on it several times. When she finishes she is close to tears.

"Mark?"

"Yes, Artie?" I say evenly. She walks right up to me, shoving the gun into my liver and presses herself against me.

"I love you, Mark," she whispers. "I really think I love you."

"I love you too, Artie," I respond. I can see her searching my eyes for betrayal and fear. She has to believe that I'm saying things to save my life. "I'm still going to put you away. There is no changing that."

Artie leans against me and presses her lips against mine. After a moment I return the kiss and we stay that way for several seconds.

"Artemis...my name is Artemis," she breaths into my chest. Artie – Artemis – of course, damn it!

She steps back while keeping the gun on me.

"I'm not going into a hole ever again, Mark. I couldn't stand it," she pleads. "Why can't you ignore the picture and let us go back to our lives? We could be so happy together."

"You murdered nine people, Artemis. You have to answer for that," I explain. She responds by cocking the hammer back, hands trembling.

"Tell me you will stop chasing me and I'll let you go," she bargains hopefully.

"Not going to happen," I answer.

"Would give me an hour's head start?" she asks.

"I'm sorry, Artemis, but I can't do that either," I say patiently.

"I love your honesty, Mark, and I really mean that I love your honesty. Everyone lies to me except you. You've been the best friend I've ever had," she confesses.

"I'm still your friend, Artemis," I tell her.

"We could have been lovers too," she says wistfully.

"I thought we had time," I admit. That makes her smile and nod.

"We should have had time," she responds. "We were supposed to have more time."

I step up and she sticks her gun into my stomach while I stroke her cheek and kiss her again.

"We were supposed to have sex tonight, weren't we?" she sighs.

"Yes," I reply, which brings a light to the sorrow in her face.

"Very well, then," she hiccups. "I'm going to have to tie you up now while I make my getaway."

I don't like the way this is going but I guess it beats getting shot.

"And if I say no?" I ask.

"Mark, I'm an emotionally unstable woman who has already killed nine people and I have a gun pointed at you. Do you really want to say 'no' to me?" she says in a superior tone tinged with sadness.

"Okay, lead the way," I suggest. Artemis shakes her head slightly and sighs. She motions me to move ahead of her with the gun.

We move to her bedroom where she has a nice queen-sized bed.

"Take your clothes off," she directs me.

I turn and give her a quizzical look. I'm not going to annoy her by saying 'no' or asking 'why'; I start stripping. I hesitate at my underwear but she motions me to continue with the gun.

"Mark," Artemis sighs, "we really should have had more time together. You have a wonderful body. Now get on the bed." Again, I don't see many options. I know I have to keep my wits about me if I am going to stop her.

Artie backs over to a dresser while keeping the gun on me. She opens a drawer and pulls out three sets of handcuffs, then drops one back in.

"You aren't going to cause me any problems, now, are you, Mark?" she inquires.

"I guess not," I grumble. "So is it your plan to leave me chained to your bed naked?"

"Yes," she admits. "Now put these cuffs on and extend your arms to each corner." I do as instructed, dreading the metallic click of each handcuff.

Artemis settles onto the bed beside me and runs the gun from my Adam's apple down to my belly button before resting it on my chest. She takes up the right-side handcuff and attaches it to the headboard. Straddling my chest, she locks up the left side next. Artemis sits there looking down at me for a minute, her gaze going from longing to lust.

"Make love to me, Mark, just this once," she begs. "Let me have once what should have always been mine; make me feel whole."

I struggle with my response; this is so wrong, but right at the same time.

"I'd like that," I confess to her, "but are you sure this won't set you off?"

"Are you going hurt me, Mark?" she says with haunted eyes.

"No," I assure her. Artemis doesn't respond with words. She gets off me, puts the gun on the dresser, and begins to undress. She starts off fast but when she notices me studying her intently, she shyly grins and slows down.

"Yes? Do you see something you like?" she teases me.

"Take your shirt off," I respond. Artemis nods her acceptance of our game and slowly strips out of her shirt, letting it slip off her shoulders, cascade down her arms, and finally fall to the floor.

"Your necklace," I direct next. She finds that choice curious but obliges me.

"Shoes." Artemis bends over facing me to take the first one off, letting her cleavage push against her simple yet elegant white bra. For the second one, she turns and gives me a side view. She smiles up at me and I can tell her mind is thinking something besides murder.

"Skirt, please," I continue. She turns her back to me and slowly unzips the skirt, revealing the small of her back and her ass to me before letting it slide to the ground and stepping out of it.

She's down to her stockings, garter, panties and bra so I have her sit on the bed and roll the stockings off while I look at her. I study her and her reactions, looking for anything that might help me now or in the future. I have to assume I have a future. Artemis rests a foot upon my arm with her hip brushing mine then rolls down the first stocking, tickling my bicep with her toes as she does so. At last she rubs the fabric along my arm, shoulder and chest before tossing it to the floor.

She swings that leg over my chest before repeating the process with the other. Once she's completed that, she crawls up to me and starts kissing my face with small teasing bites before drowning me in a kiss full of longing and lust that I can't help but return. It has been so long, she looks so good right now, and I have to admit I want her like no one since my wife. I know I'm doomed to heartache for wanting this.

"Garter belt." She pops it off, perhaps too quickly, then cups her bra and looks at me expectantly. All I have to do is nod and she unclasps it and lets it fall forward until only her hands hold the cups in place. She looks at me, waiting for something.

"Please," I request. "I'd really like to see them." A devilish smile crosses her face and the bra falls free. She can tell I'm not disappointed.

Artemis then hooks her thumbs in the top of her panties but waits on me. I take a few more seconds to drink her in before I tell her "Panties," She wiggles out of them very slowly, occasionally hiking them back up before going down again. When she finally reveals her hidden treasure to me, she hastily finishes getting them off and then covers herself.

Panties in hand, she comes beside me once more and begins rubbing the damp silky material over my thighs. Slowly she works her way up to my balls, then cock, and finally up to my stomach, moving her hand in slow circles. I can't help but moan in lust. Artemis crawls on her belly up to my face and looks into my eyes.

"I love you, Mark," she acknowledges somewhat painfully.

"I love you too, Artemis," with my own brand of sadness.

"I really want to make love with you, even if it is just this once," she murmurs.

"I want to do this too," I say, before leaning up and kissing her. Our tongues meet, tease, and twist against each other.

I can feel her panty-covered hand beginning to stroke my cock. She moves down slightly so that she can lay her head on my chest while she continues to excite me. I feel her other hand wander its way along my body but then deviate toward her own groin. Through the tensions in that arm I figure out she is pleasuring herself.

She goes down and kisses me right below my belly button, circling around it, leaving a cool damp ring that sends chills throughout my body. She straddles my thigh, pushing her body up mine until she starts teasing my nipples with her teeth. I know she has this problem inflicting pain on people; she doesn't mind inflicting it yet she is incredibly gentle with me.

Kisses travel up my sternum, crisscross across my pecs to each shoulder, then around to the neck where her moans are driving me nuts. All the while she keeps gently stroking me with her panties wrapped around her hand. Artemis bites my chin, then nibbles her way to my lips before she slips her tongue between them. Now that I am relaxing more, I can taste her cherry lip balm.

"We should have done this sooner," she breathed into my face.

"I have the feeling that every time with you is special," I respond hungrily. Her eyes brimming with tears, she runs her hand...which is covered with her own juices...over my lips and I obligingly lick them clean.

"Is there anything you won't do for me...except let me go?" she whispers.

"Anything but that," I confirm for her. Artemis takes a deep breath and starts to push her way down my body while aiming my penis at her slit.

"Let met taste your tits first, Artemis," I request. She has to let go of my cock as she positions her breasts over my face. She taunts me a few times with her firm, fully engorged nipple, thick pebbles haloed by large areolas.

I take the proffered gift into my mouth and I flick it with my tongue before starting a slow, gentle campaign of licking and suckling. Soon Artemis is pressing down on me, her hands grasping the headboard, and dangling her treasures into my face.

"Remove a handcuff from one hand," I pant between drawing each nipple in. She doesn't even hesitate.

"Thank you," I tell her as she frees one of my two hands. I have to think about it for a second. I'm not sure if I can control her with one hand and failure would most certainly be fatal. Now when I suckle on one breast, I coax and caress the other, playing with the whole thing, not just the nipple. This seems to be terribly arousing for her.

"Go back to pleasuring yourself," I suggest. One arm reaches down and starts stroking the very bottom of her thinly shaved pussy. We enshrouded her in attention until Artemis cried out in a strangled song of arousal. She collapsed briefly against me, pushing up and inadvertently rubbing her fluids across my chest.

"I want you inside of me," Artie pants. I nod eagerly and sensing it, she gives me a greedy smile. "What do you say, Mark?"

"I want you, Artemis; I want your body, your mind, and your desire. I want all of you," I whisper. Tears well up in her eyes and she presses down and smothers me with kisses.

After a tender moment, Artemis pushes herself up, splaying both hands on my chest while she raises her hips up before sliding her body down toward my cock. Our mixed sweat gives a magical sensation only exceeded by the first touch of the silky wet folds of her pussy as they engulf my cockhead. Artemis closes her eyes and holds still for that moment, prizing it as a bond we both can't walk away from.

I reach up with my free hand, cup her cheek, and rub my fingers along her neck. Artie looks down at me and tears start making lone tracks down to her jawline. I doubt there are any words that would enhance the moment. Finally, eyes locked with mine, Artemis incrementally lowers herself down, savoring every second intensely.

I wait for her to slowly raise and lower herself three times before tracing a line from her jaw, down her neck, to her breast. I circle the breast with a single finger in smaller and smaller arcs until I'm rubbing the nipple.

"Aaahhh," she murmurs, by way of approval.

"Oh, you like having your nipples toyed with?" I tease her. I get a rapid nod of the head. She bends her body farther back, stretching her stomach taut and forcing me to reach for her retreating breast. In short order I'm straining against my other handcuff, forcing me to switch tactics. Artemis appears to be unaware of the consequences of my actions because she gives a little whimper when my hand departs from her nipple but she then responds favorably as my hand traces its way down.

She's grinding against me, leaning farther back to the point where her nipples are pointing skyward. I enjoy the view as I slide my finger along her pubic strip which leads me to her clit.

"Mark..." she purrs as I start playing around. Artemis' breathing picks up the pace and her gyrations take on a new urgency when I decide to stretch my arm to the limit.

As she flexes up I slip a finger next to my cock along her clit so that when she lowers down, it stretches her even more.

"Too much," Artemis exclaims. I wiggle my finger harder up in response and Artemis starts moaning loudly. "Too much," she mouths again but in a smaller voice. I wiggle up to my second knuckle and she gasps.

Again she settles down as she adjusts to my added pressure on the walls of her vagina. She takes it easy when she pumps up, groans, then slides back down.

"Still too much?" I ask softly.

"Mmmm...feels good," she exhales happily. When I push the finger against her clit she becomes even happier. We remain like this through several ecstatic minutes, me stretching her to her limits and reveling in that sensation in addition to the feel of her around me and on me.

"Oh, Mark," she sobs, "Oh, Mark, I'm...cumming!" Her voice, barely above a whisper, is full of want and desire. I twist my hand and pinch her clit with my thumb. Artemis rockets up my cock and vaginal fluid flows down my hand and shaft. I keep twisting my whole hand around her as her body rocks back and forth.

It is with a boneless thump that Artemis comes crashing down on me. For a second I toy with the idea of trying to overpower her but then I'm left with the reality of "what's next?" Instead, I slide my arm out from between us and reach around to cup her ass, squeezing it gently.

"Mark, I love you," she breaths into my face – peppermint now that I think of it.

"I've never been with a man that I wanted to be with twice," she confesses, "until you." I have to think that this is a little weird, but then she's totally insane.

"We are not going to do this again this side of a prison," I tell her.

"I know," she smiles sadly, "but I'm okay with that." I know she's lying but I don't know what about.

"Who taught you that trick with the finger? Your wife?" Artemis inquires.

"Yes...well, we figured it out together," I respond.

"So I'm only the second woman you've done that for. I can live with that," she tells me as she rests her nose on mine.

"Happily content?" I ask her.

"Yes, Mark, very much so. Thank you for that," she grins.

"Are you going to let me up now?" I press her.

"No, Mark. I would very much like to have sex with you again so I have to secure your other hand once more," she says graciously and with longing. I've only had one other woman want me so much and she's dead.

Artemis pushes my arm back up and secures it with the handcuff before hoping up and leaving the room. I hear her moving around and some water running before she pads back to me and washes me down with a hot cloth. Without a word she departs to the bathroom, showers, and comes back to me still naked.

She crawls on top of me, props her elbows on my chest, and places her chin on the bridge formed by her fingers.

"Do you mind if I sleep here for a bit?" she asks coyly.

"Not really," I respond. She smiles and nestles onto me and promptly falls asleep, leaving me to figure out what has happened.

I wake up with the bedroom alarm going off. Artemis props up on all fours over me with that tragic little smile of hers. For a second I'm wondering if I'm about to die. Instead, she kisses me passionately.

"I have to get going now, Mark. Thank you for a wonderful night," Artie tells me.

She maneuvers her body off of me and starts getting dressed. Occasionally she looks over at me as I watch her body slowly disappear behind her clothing. Without a word she comes back to me and slides my underwear on. I start to thank her but she hushes me. She proceeds to dress me with my pants and socks, then lays out my shirt, tie, and jacket on the dresser.

For nearly an hour I hear Artemis moving around her house, packing up small things and taking them out to her car. When she finishes, she comes back to me with a bowl and a large cube of ice.

FinalStand
FinalStand
5,283 Followers