Rian Ch. 02

Story Info
The nobleman teaches his servant girl new pleasures.
2.1k words
4.6
106.6k
15

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 06/27/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rian and Grace

This is the second installment in the series. You really should read "Rian" before reading this. These two stories are my first real attempt at erotic fiction, so please feel free to let me know what you think.

Grace awoke slowly, feeling a strange, warm sensation drifting over her cheekbones, eyes and forehead. Gradually the haziness of sleep cleared and she realized where she was and who she was with. Rian's naked warmth pressed against her body from chest to feet, and she stretched languidly against him as he kissed her face gently. Her eyes opened slowly, blinking, trying to focus on him in the dim room. She had no idea how long they had slept, entwined like this, but it couldn't have been more than a couple of hours as it was still dark outside the windows.

She smiled as she remembered the events of the last few hours, how she had touched Rian's innermost sensitive spot, and his uncontrolled, breathless response to her slightest caress.

"Something amuses you?" Rian asked as he kissed her hair.

"No, I wouldn't say amused, just a pleasant memory," she answered, her hands tracing the contours of his muscled shoulders as she stretched up to kiss him on the mouth. He returned the kiss softly, his lips barely brushing hers before his hand came up and cupped her delicate jaw. The kiss deepened, his mouth slanting across hers, his tongue pushing between her lips, sliding over hers. Her hands held the back of his head, holding him to her, silently pleading with him not to stop. She moaned quietly, low in her throat and he broke the kiss off. His head snapped up, his eyes boring into hers.

"Grace, I know you said you were ready to be taken, but I want you to be absolutely sure that it's really me you want. Not what my father is telling you that you want," Rian whispered.

"I agree that I never would have come to you yesterday if your father hadn't demanded it, but I can honestly tell you that I do not regret anything we've done up to this point. I see something in your eyes that tells me that you will be patient and gentle with me, I'm not afraid of you, or anything you might decide to do with me. I've known since I was a child that you had a noble heart, not like most of the foul-talking warriors you lead. I'm twenty-three years old, Rian, an old spinster by today's standards. I'm ready for this, and I want you to be the one to teach me," Grace answered, her eyes never leaving his.

"I wish I was as noble as you give me credit for, Grace. If I was, I would refuse to destroy your maidenhead, but as noble as I am, I am also weak. I'm captivated by your beauty, your innocence. Your hands are magical, your lips are delicious and your body sets mine to flame. I will do this thing you ask of me, but only because we both desire it, and I'm unable to persuade myself not to. I don't want to cause you pain, but you know I will, do you not, Grace?"

"I've heard of the pain involved with the first coupling. I know you will not cause me any more pain than necessary. As I have said, I'm not afraid of you, or of this," she answered quietly, sliding her small hand down his torso and grasping his hardening shaft. His breath caught and he groaned softly as his body responded to her touch.

She stroked him gently, his hardness hot and throbbing in her grasp. He stilled her hand by grasping her wrist and ground out, "Easy, Grace, or we'll have to rest again before we accomplish anything."

He slowly rolled her onto her back, leaning down to kiss her mouth and neck. His hand cupped her round, firm, breast. His strong fingers caressed the underside before he ran the pad of his index finger over her nipple, causing it to harden. She gasped, experiencing the new sensation. His mouth slowly traveled from her neck, across her chest before he flicked his tongue quickly over her hard nipple. She moaned, her hands grasping his head and holding his mouth against her as he took the tight little pink tip into his mouth, suckling her, and running the edge of his teeth over it. Her back arched, pressing more of her pert breast into his mouth as she moaned deeply. He turned his attention to the other breast, giving it the same attention as the first as his hand slowly traveled the length of her abdomen.

His fingers circled her navel before drifting lower, into her small patch of soft, golden curls. He ran his fingers through them, eliciting another groan from her before his mouth began following the same path as his fingers.

"Open for me, Grace, let me touch you," he whispered, his hands on her inner thighs, guiding them apart. She allowed her legs to separate, exposing her hot pink center as he finally came to rest between her spread legs.

She felt his fingers separate her small, pink folds and heard his ragged intake of breath. "You are so beautiful Grace, perfectly shaped, almost like a tiny heart. And you're already wet," Rian breathed. "I'm going to touch you, I won't hurt you yet, just enjoy the sensations."

He slowly ran his index finger over her lips, the slick moisture aiding his movements. She gasped at this new feeling, never having been touched so intimately. She felt a need growing inside her which she didn't understand. She knew only that Rian's light touch was exquisite, but not enough to fulfill the growing ache down low, deep within her belly. She heard his light chuckle and his deep, sensuous voice, "Patience, Grace."

She moaned, still moving her hips against the single finger sliding over her wetness. "Please, Rian..." she gasped.

"Please, Rian, what?" He asked, humor in his voice.

"I don't know," she moaned, "Just please..."

He chuckled again, his finger finally running a tight circle around her tiny, swollen little bud. She arched her hips and gasped, "Yes, Rian! Please..." as he continued to caress her.

The intense pleasure was building and Grace felt herself losing control. His finger slowed, barely touching her, and not on the delicious spot that was bringing her so much heavenly torment. "Not yet, sweet. There's more I want you to experience before you find your release." He whispered, his lips against her thigh, his slight stubble tickling her skin.

She groaned, a sound of disappointment in her throat. His finger slowly began tracing over her entrance before slipping gently inside. She tensed, another new sensation assaulting her most private area. "Relax, Grace, let me show you." He whispered against her thigh, as he guided his finger deeper into her hot wetness. He felt her relax and began slowly thrusting in and out of her. She moaned and ground her hips against the bed.

He sped up the pace, and she moaned loudly. He kissed light, feathery kisses up her thigh, before gently blowing a stream of warm air across her engorged clit. She gasped, her hands clutching the sheets. He gently slipped his finger out of her and just as she began to protest, he covered her wetness with his mouth, his tongue seeking and finding that sensitive little nub, sucking and flicking over it. Her fingers tangled in his hair as she thrust her hips upward and exploded, calling out his name.

He continued to lick her, gently, slowly until she calmed, and her hands relaxed in his hair, before moving back up beside her and taking her into his strong arms. Her breath was still coming in ragged, short gasps and her body trembled against him. He softly rubbed her back and kissed her face gently. Slowly, her breathing returned to normal and she lifted her head from his chest to look into his eyes. He smiled at her before kissing her deeply. She could taste her own arousal on his tongue and enjoyed the tangy flavor.

"I had no idea..." she whispered.

"I know. I'm honored to have been the one to teach you pleasure, to give you your first release," he said, his voice soft. She could feel his manhood pressed into her thigh as he began to kiss her again.

He rolled on top of her gently, his knees easing between hers, spreading her open for him. She wound her arms around his neck pulling his face closer to hers, her tongue teasing his lips. He reached between them and guided the head of his shaft to her tight entrance. He raised his head and looked into her eyes as he began to push forward, she closed her eyes and held her breath, waiting for the inevitable pain.

"No, Grace, look at me. I want to see your eyes when I enter you. Breathe, angel, try to relax," he whispered. Grace opened her eyes and smiled as she tried to control her breathing.

He slowly began to push forward again, stretching her, causing a hot, burning sensation. She gasped, her eyes never leaving his. His hips made a quick, forward thrust and the huge, purple head of his cock broke past her barrier and entered her to the hilt. She screamed and tried to close her legs, push out the intruder. Her hands pushed against his chest as silent tears coursed down her cheeks.

He stilled her hands, gathering her into his arms again. "Shhh, angel, I swear I'll never hurt you again. Lie still, don't move or it'll all be over with before I even get started. You're so tight and hot around me, I'm close to the edge already." He whispered against her hair. He gently began to kiss the tears from her face before softly kissing her lips.

As the pain began to ease, she could feel herself stretched around his hard heat. She could feel the veins along his shaft, the throbbing of his heartbeat, filling her wetness.

He lifted his head and looked into her eyes as he began to rock gently, pistoning his cock slowly in and out of her. He felt her body relax, stroking him as he moved within her. She wrapped her legs around him and began to move with him, her moans matching his as they found their rhythm.

He quickly rolled them over, lying on his back as she straddled him, his cock never leaving her. She braced herself with her hands on his chest as she began to lift her hips and ride him. She tossed her head back, savoring the growing ecstasy in her center. His hands gripped her hips, guiding her motion on his cock. He began thrusting deeper, harder up into her as he pulled her down onto him. His hand left her hip and his thumb found her clit, rubbing it in time to his thrusts. She began to lose control, moaning his name as she started to orgasm. Her body tensed and she felt wave after wave of intense pleasure flow through her body, calling out his name over and over, until she was out of breath.

Rian again rolled them over, this time driving into her with full thrusts. He held her tight against his chest as he buried his face in her neck and grunted as his body convulsed with each spurt of cum deep into her wetness.

They lay like that, tangled, sweating and breathing raggedly until they could move. He slowly pulled out of her, noticing the blood, evidence of her virginity coating his cock. He held her close, kissing her face, ears and neck until their breathing relaxed.

She turned her head toward him and smiled, touching his face. The look of concern in his eyes touched her deeply. "It wasn't too painful, Rian. Well worth it in the end. Thank you," she whispered softly, her lips touching his.

"I'm glad you're not angry with me. I lost control and wasn't as gentle as I thought I should be. And besides that, there's another problem," he said, worry showing in his features.

"You were gentle when you needed to be. There was very little pain after the initial penetration. What other problem?" She asked, fear in her voice.

He cupped her face in his hands and looked deeply into her eyes, "I can't let you go, ever . . ." he whispered as his face tilted towards hers.