Ribbons and Rings

Story Info
Flashbacks don't deter Master...
2.6k words
3.24
8.1k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Well I did it... I finally fit it all the way in... yeah. You know that blue plug with the swirls and the incremental bobbles? The one with the really fat base and skinny neck? Never could get it to fit all the way in my ass... I could fuck myself with it but as far as actually being able to make it fit all the way through my tight little hole,,, nah it never fit before.. but now... now I may be able to take Master's cock in my ass. I bet he will be so pleased with me.. He may even reward me with a taste of his cock. Mmmmm... just thinking about it just gets me so wet.

I want to finger my cunt so bad right now... But mustn't do that. Master was so displeased last time I pleasured myself without his permission. It was an accident really, just goes to show how much I love sucking his cock. I didn't even have to touch myself that time.. He had grabbed my face and fucked my throat, and oh... the sensations that took over my body. I gave myself over to them, knowing I would pay the price...

"I'm so sorry Master, I didn't mean to!"

As my punishment he had strapped me to his whipping cross in the basement. The straps were so tight I wouldn't have been able to get out of them even if i had wanted to. Which is an interesting thought really... Here he was blistering my ass with the riding crop, and boy did I hate that thing, but it wasn't reason enough to make me want out of it. I preferred the floggers better, the handmade leather ones with the long leather tails. They covered so much more of an area; ass, breasts, cunt, back, ie... But that damned riding crop... I fucking hated that thing. I'd made the mistake when he brought home the new toy of looking at it with distaste and asking the horrid question... "That's not for me, right?" I quickly found myself tied to the kitchen chair getting my ass cheeks and thighs reddened. And he doesn't space them out at all. He picks a particular (generally sensitive area) and smacks it in the same spot everytime. So generally i try to be good for my Master...

I lightly play with the ring attached to the collar around my neck. Master had given it to me so long ago, I couldn't even remember the occasion clearly. I know it had been one hell of a night... Oh! I remember now... He was selecting my favorite flogger off the wall. It was green... One of my favorite colors. Long green leather tails with an intricately braided handle interwoven with green and black leather. It was made with soft leather but that wasn't why I liked it. Soft leather or not, it had a delicious bite to it when Master flicked his wrist across my ass, back, and thighs. Master decided long ago that this particular flogger was not to be used on my twat. He'd said bite though it may on my ass it didn't have enough teeth for my pussy... It had been the first night he played with my ass. Up until that night when in his prescence I had been ordered to wear a black ribbon around my neck, tied with a bow at the back of my neck. It was a special ribbon... long and strong... It had to be folded and doubled many times to even be acceptably wearable around the neck. The purpose of it was to basically have something handy in the sudden event Master wanted me bounded and trussed to his liking. One long length of ribbon, so many bondage possibilties... Once or twice, or ... I'm not sure I can remember how many times that kitchen chair has come in handy. More than once I wound up with my hands tied behind the back of the chair, and yet there was still more than enough length left for him to tie around my breasts in such an intricate manner. Every breath I took slowly tightened the knots keeping the ribbon taut around my aching breasts. Master had untied my hands, just to have me turn around on the chair. He told me to kneel on the chair and then proceeded to loop my wrists and my knees together and then to the chair itself... I felt so exposed.

We had talked long ago about my limits. I can withstand a lot but I had told him up front anything anal was a hard limit for me. He knew why too... I had been raped in the past, by someone I had considered a boyfriend at the time. It wasn't so much that he had raped me that had bothered me, but the fact of he had said after all he had taken from me, "I've come this far, why stop now!" He had probed my tight little hole a couple times to no avail, in the duration of his assault on my body. But, after I thought we were done and my humiliation was at its end, he took things so much farther than my worst dreams. He had ripped his cock from my pussy, and without any sort of lubrication jammed it into my little asshole so hard it ripped me open. My screams did nothing to deter him... I had not screamed or made any sounds through the whole time, but his hardcore assault on my asshole was too much. I walked away from that encounter a broken woman. I was too young for one thing for most of what he did to me, and way too inexperienced. For goodness sakes I was a virgin!!! So this I explained to Master all in the beginning. Nonetheless though he told me to always keep myself "clean" and explained to me exactly how . He has me on a strict diet to say the least.. You could say it keeps me healthy, energized, as well as... well... it goes straight through me... I have a strict regimen to adhere to of cleansing myself every night, every morning, and occasionally after lunch depending on what we eat. I never understood it back then, having made my limit clear, but he just smirked and said he wanted his girl to always be "clean"

So that kitchen chair... I wasn't at all prepared for what came next. With the way he had tied me, my ass was in the air, and if I tried to move then the ribbons would tighten much too painfully around my breasts. He walked up behind me, brushing my hair back while whispering in my ear that I was being such a good girl... A passionate kiss later and he had disappeared from sight, but not from sense. I felt his hand rubbing at my pussy pushing my lips apart. Slowly he inserted one finger into my opening, noting that I was already wet, rubbing my clit to stir up more of an ache than was necessary, at least in my mind. Taking some of what I had produced due to his attentions with my favorite flogger, he spread it over my little rosebud. Naturally I jumped, a bit more than startled. I started to ask him what he thought he was doing. I am obedient to a fault, but my limits were set in stone. Master simply took hold of my hair and assured me cooperation was best, lest I felt like sleeping in this precarious position. Having gad to do as such before I knew it was in my best interests to just go with whatever he was about to do.

Slowly he began rubbing my little hole, every so often daring to slip his finger just slightly into my ass. Not once while doing this did he push even up to his knuckle. When he asked me how it felt I wasn't sure how to reply. "Master is kind, sir. It does not hurt, though I know not what else to say."

"Thats all I needed to hear."

I heard him leave the room, though not gone for long. Upon his reentry to the room, he came straight back to me in the chair, holding a couple items in his hands. He went back to rubbing my ass with both hands squeezing my cheeks, and spreading them apart. Bending down he whispered "such a beautiful ass to behold... won't you share it with me?"

"yes Master"

"Good girl. Now relax... This won't hurt a bit if you just let go and relax..."

Not trusting my voice I just nodded my head. I had to blink back the tears that were threatening. It wasn't that I thought he would hurt me, it was the fact of the flashbacks playing through my head. Yes I had thought about trying it again, thanks all the research I'd done. Many people reported that while their first time with it had royally sucked, once they had tried it with a reasonable and sensitive lover it had been quite different , and from their descriptions extremely enjoyable. But I just couldn't...

The sound of a bottle of lube being opened interupted my inner battle. This was already different I assured myself. Even if he did hurt me by some sheer fluke, this was Master, and Master would take care of me as long as I was a good girl. Just be a good girl, I told myself. Just go to your happy place. As corny as it seemed, it actually worked on multiple occasions, especially when I had messed up and incurred Master's displeasure when he demonstrated with that riding crop. As I began to close myself out, I felt a quick slap on my left ass cheek. "No!" He said.

"What Master? What did I do wrong Sir?"

"I know what your doing, don't close this out. I am not him and I will not hurt you. The only pain you will recieve from me is pain you ask for. Stay focused... I want you to feel what I'm doing. If you feel any pain, its your body telling you something is wrong, and you will need to tell me. Trust me on this."

Not understanding quite yet I nodded my head. "yes Master" I could not umderstand how in the world it was supposed to not hurt...

I felt the lube as he rubbed it all over my pussy, and I felt it when he rubbed it all over my ass, and especially all around my little hole. I took as deep breaths as I could without my aching breasts hurting much more. Thankfully he untied the ribbon from around my breasts but tied me even tighter to the chair, taking care to spread my knees as far as he could before finishing the intricate knots.

Pressure... There was a lot of pressure pushing at my little hole... he let up, and I let out the deep breath I hadn't realized I'd been holding. He slathered more lube onto my ass, concentrating solely on the little rosebud. He began again with the littl circles around and around until he dipped his index finger inside, except this time he didn't pull it out. Instead he pushed it farther in, pulled out just a tad bit then pushed a little more. He kept sliding his finger in until I felt his palm meet my ass. Rotating his finger he asked again how it felt... Not sure what he was looking for, and knowing it would be bad to lie, I thought about it. It didn't hurt for one, and if the sudden wetness I felt was any indication, I was actually getting a bit... Turned on?

"Master... I think it feels good..."

"You sound a bit hesitant, should I stop..."

"No sir... Maybe I need more.. to be sure..?"

'Good girl....'

Withdrawing his finger, he went back to the circles.... God love him, even though the circles were a little strange, they were actually helping open me up.. When his finger returned it brought a buddy... Opening my mouth for a protest that never came, I was well and fully surprised when they both slid into my ass without a hint of pain.. I couldn't help it, when I moaned.. He took that as his cue to continue... He began to finger fuck my ass as he also rubbed my clit with his other hand. I was well on my way to an orgasm when suddenly he stopped, removing his attentions from my ass, and clit altogther. He walked around to the front of the chair and lifted my head. "Did you enjoy that, my sweet, sweet, little slut?

"Yes Master I did.."

"Well then maybe you should get a reward... "

Letting loose his marvleous cock, but not my arms or legs, he commanded me "Take your reward then my little fuckdoll... "

Opening my mouth to thank him for being such a gracious Master, I licked my lips eargerly to get a taste of his wonderful dick. Such a nice specimen... Nine inches long, and at least five and a half inches thick... When he fucked my cunt on a regular basis (hourly, nightly, daily, whenever he felt like using my pussy to satisfy him) I kept a pretty sore pussy. Not that he nor I ever complained. The more he fucked me, the more swollen I would get, which meant my already tight pussy would be even tighter when he came back to it.

Anyhow, upon opening my mouth to try to suck his cock, he immediately grabbed my hair with both hands, and proceeded to fuck my mouth. After about twenty thrusts, he withdrew from my mouth leaving me choking and gasping for air... He quickly untied me completely from the chair, and pointed toward the bedroom. From the look in his eyes I knew what he wanted and that he wanted it NOW. Stumbling but moving quickly I made a beeline straight for the bed. I got up on the bed, laid on my back and left my head dangling from the edge. He came in with another item in his hand. Now I recognized what it was... it was a gag... a ring gag. Built to keep your mouth open while enduring hardcore facefucking. He wasted no time at all in getting it strapped to my face and even less time feeding his cock into my mouth through the space now provided by the large metal ring. Taking a deep breath as he withdrew I nodded my head. Ready or not... oh well, its not like I don't enjoy having my mouth fucked... Using the edge of the bed to steady himself, he began using long strokes to feed me his cock. Slow enough to let me take breaths but not slow enough to let me catch my breath, he marveled, not for the first time, at how I could take him so easily, so deep into my throat. he began to thrust faster and faster, and soon I felt his balls clench as he was nearing his orgasm. Looking up at him with begging eyes, I silently asked him the most important question... Could I come now Master?

"Come for me you little cum'guzzling slut. Come for me while you choke on my cum, but don't you dare miss a drop.."

Ha,... as if... When he exploded in my mouth, I did indeed choke, but I licked up every last bit from his cock, even as I bucked and shuddered from the force of my own orgasm.