Ribbons

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In a flash, I unloosed the first ribbon and the tourniquet trussing him. At the height of his pleasure, he exploded in my mouth; jet after thick jet of semen beat my throat, hot, sticky froth flooding my senses. His sperm was like nothing else; this girl's decisive aphrodisiac--I could never get enough.

Continuing to clutch my head, and with his upper body draped over me, he quietly finished. My mouth, overflowing with hot seed--held him in place. I refused to swallow!

With my face aglow in saliva, ejaculate, and sweat, I reached for the first bow, freed one ball--then sucked his waning erection with renewed force, wresting away his final drops. Another tug freed his second testicle--I watched as the fragile eggs retreated from captivity. After another moment, I released him. His eyes stayed shut; I kneaded his sore balls and his waning cock. In seconds--life resumed.

His bright eyes, appreciably dulled through disordered minutes just past, refocused. In an instant of affectionate surrender, I looked into the adjacent mirror and glimpsed as my man plummeted back to earth from the soaring heights of orgasm.

"What next?" he asked.

With my mouth full, I could not answer, so I busied myself, gathering the stray ribbons still floating aimlessly in the bath. I balled them up, patted the tangled streamers to my semen-coated chin, stood, and faced him. In a gesture of wifely devotion, I lifted my leg to the side of the tub, separated my lust-swollen vaginal lips, and inserted the snarled fabric into my cunt, then swallowed his load in a gulp--his grin was glorious.

Following an open kiss and after fleetingly catching sight of our blended nakedness in the steamy mirrors, I said, "Poor darling, you were so brave through your ordeal." Then, laying down the law, wickedly adding, "I'll give you ten minutes to recharge your batteries; after that," I added with a wink, "you need to fuck me! Happy seventh, love of my life!"

End

12