Rich and Zoe at the Office

Story Info
Two co-workers satisfy a need.
1.4k words
3.59
16.7k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rich's Story

Zoe walked into Rich's office and asked if she could speak to him. She was a pretty girl, a little chubby, but sensual nonetheless. She had a happy personality, but at times she became depressed because of the tragic turns in her life. Her husband died four years ago leaving her with a fourteen-year-old son. Rich knew that left her little time to do anything but work and try to control a teenager. Her son, he forgot his name, would graduate from high school this year, but he seemed naive for an eighteen year old, the few times Rich had met him.

"What can I do for you today?" Rich asked.

Zoe closed the door and Rich invited her to sit at the round table in his office. They both sat down next to each other and he saw her dress shift up her thigh. She did have nice legs and he couldn't help, but notice. He was frustrated at home by a wife, who was pretty cold. Sex was usually only once a week and always on Saturday mornings. Occasionally they would do it mid week, but only if he insisted. It was always under the covers, in the dark and mostly with her pajama tops still on. He hadn't remembered the last time he saw her naked. Anything out of the ordinary was out of the question.

He was beginning to get hard just looking at Zoe's leg.

"I need to talk to you personally," Zoe said in a low voice, "about my son. He doesn't seem to be mature for his age and I am embarrassed to talk to him about, you know, girls and relationships. Would you be willing to talk to him?"

Rich was taken aback and turned red.

"I'm not an expert at this Zoe," he said, "but if you want I can do that."

He couldn't keep his eyes off of her leg as her skirt kept inching upward.

"Was she doing that on purpose?" he wondered

He looked up and she was starring at him. He knew from the look in her eye that she had caught him looking.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to stare," he said.

She made no move to pull her skirt down. As a matter of fact it seemed to him that it inched up further.

"It's OK " she said, "it's nice to know someone still wants to look."

She turned and looked him straight in the eye.

"I haven't had sex in a long time and it is getting too hard to handle. I help myself and that satisfy's me for a while, but I miss touching a man."

She reached over and touched the outside of his pants and his cock was immediately fully hard.

"Please stand up," she said, more demanding than asking.

"Zoe this isn't right."

"Please," she asked again.

He didn't know what to do. He had always been loyal to his wife, but he had never been presented with an opportunity like this.

"Just once, let me touch you. That's all. I'll stop when you tell me to," She said as she rubbed up and down over the trouser fabric.

Rich slowly stood up and watched as Zoe got off the chair and on her knees. She reached up and began rubbing more quickly. He was getting hotter and hotter. She reached for his belt and unlatched the buckle. She then unbuttoned them and pulled down the zipper. His pants fell to the floor. He wore briefs and felt a little embarrassed. He knew most men wore boxers.

Zoe looked up at him and smiled, "I like briefs."

She began to rub again and he could feel his briefs getting wet. He should tell her to stop now, but that is not what he wanted.

Suddenly, she reached up and pulled the elastic of the briefs out. His cock sprang free as she pulled his underwear to the floor.

"Oh," she moaned.

She grabbed his cock in her right hand and slowly pulled in and out, while her left gently massaged his balls. After a half dozen pulls she dropped her hands and licked the end with her tongue.

Rich had never before experienced this. His wife never touched him, let alone licked him. He felt her tongue run up and down the bottom of his cock. He groaned.

Suddenly, he doesn't even remember when or how, his cock was in her mouth. Her hands were resting on his ass checks pushing in then out.

He couldn't take anymore, "stop," he yelled, "I'm going to cum."

He tried to pull out but she held him in and then he simply let it happen. He exploded like he had never done before. Wave after wave came from his cock into her willing mouth. Finally, he stopped and she released his limp cock. She stood up put her arms around him and kissed him fully on the lips. She opened her mouth and he could taste the salty semen as he shoved his tongue down her throat.

They continued to kiss as her hand reached under her skirt. He felt her as she pushed on her clitoris and moved her body in a rhythm against his. He was too exhausted to get hard again, but he could feel the back of her hand as she pushed and rubbed inside her body.

Finally, she sighed, pulled her hand out of her skirt and released him. She looked at his soft cock as he reached for his pants.

"Thank you," she mouthed as she straightened her skirt and left his office.

*

Zoe's Story

Zoe sat at here desk getting more and more depressed. Her son was becoming more of problem. She felt he was not maturing without a man's influence and she was embarrassed to discuss it with him. She needed a man to talk to him about sex. "Hell," she thought, "I need a man to have sex with."

Maybe her boss, Rich, would talk to her son. Rich was nice and was also handsome. If he weren't married to his prim and proper wife, she would love to get in bed with him. She decided to go in and talk to him about her son. She got up knocked on the door and walked in. He invited her to sit at the table in his office and came over and sat beside her.

She felt her skirt ride up on her thigh and knew that he was looking at her leg. She was getting hot and wished she could get him to screw her right here in the office. She also noticed that his pants were beginning to bulge.

She explained the situation with her son and asked if he would talk to him. He agreed, but he was now openly staring at her thigh. She let it move up a little more and stared at him to tell him that she knew he was looking.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to stare," he said.

She wanted to touch him, just once to feel a man's hard cock again and he was getting hot. His pants bulged at his crotch.

She needed to do something, so she looked him straight in the eye and said,

"I haven't had sex in a long time and it is getting too hard to handle. I help myself and that satisfy's me for a while, but I miss touching a man."

She couldn't help herself and reached over to touch him. She felt his hard cock underneath the fabric of his pants.

She asked him to stand and he did as she slid down on her knees in front of him.

"Just once, let me touch you. That's all. I'll stop when you tell me to," She said as she rubbed up and down over the trouser fabric.

She reached up and unbuckled his pants and pulled down his zipper. She moved back slightly and watched as his pants hit the floor. He wore briefs, just like her husband had. He looked embarrassed, but did not tell her to stop and she couldn't even if she wanted to. She pulled the briefs down and touched his hard cock. It was at eye level and she could see he was really wet. Tentatively, she licked his hard dick. Then it was too late for any of this to stop. She grabbed his naked ass with both hands and pulled his cock into her mouth. In what seemed like two seconds, his sperm was hitting her throat.

Then, too quickly, it was over. She stood up and kissed him, hard, as she put her had on her wet pussy and quickly came.

"Thank you," she mouthed as she straightened her skirt and left his office.