Rich Bitch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sydian
sydian
82 Followers

The twin behind kissed her way back up Sydd's back, then with very strong hands, gripped the cheeks of Sydd's ass and spread them wide....Sydd tensed, momentarily...thought better of it and simply let the twin have her way....

The heat from the cock's 'warhead' was tremendous....Sydd swooned as it touched her slicked asshole—sizzling.... 'Uhhhmmmm...' she sighed as she accepted it inch by glorious inch....

'Oooooooo....' trickled softly from her perfect lips before they were abruptly stoppered by the other twin's enormous, beautiful dick....at the same moment, Sydd's hot cock was sucked into a sweet oblivion as the hardest of engines drilled her ass....

The rhythms were superb...her ass and mouth filled by the most exquisite of black cocks...the heat of pointed nipples and firm breasts against her back, the same pressing her thighs...a firm hand encircling her cock, feeding it to a voracious mouth...Sydd just as greedily sucking—as if her life depended on it....

Then, the position shift....a slight disengagement....the rearrangement of partners....she who had been behind, moved to the 'head' of the line....she who had had been 'facing'—literally—literally 'took the rear'....

Penetration was flawless as Sydd was pulled to her knees....her ass slightly raised as a receptacle for beautiful, black, monster cock....bright, shiny, slicked lips popped by the cherry of a dick-head—all day sucker for an all day sucker.... Then, there was the third party....

Sydd on her knees...big cocks rhythmically pumping ass and mouth....a pair of delicate hands cupping her balls before gorging on her own pretty dick....

The body between her thighs was pale and delicate—almost doll-like...sculpted.... Sydd then realized that La Trevors was not to be denied....again....

The thumping up her ass....the smooth pistoning through her full, fevered lips and down her throat—deep...deep...deep...were only exacerbated—amplified—by the intense hum droning around her cock....tightening like a sweet, slick, hot, honey-coated, sleeve—the kind they take your blood-pressure with...Sydd could definitely feel her pulse registering there—from the tip of her cock to the tightly stretched drumheads of her temples....And, she was about to explode....

Bianca pulled on that thick, black swizzle-stick like it was the last cock she would be granted in this life-time, or any other—ever.... Her cheeks alternating in puffs and collapses, would have made Diz proud...she was truly blowing this 'horn'—forget the fact that it was actually a 'flute'.... She was a women on a mission.... She need to add Sydian Black to her list of conquests....

Moment of truth.... Bianca could feel it as Sydd's hips began to shudder....out of rhythm with the rest of them—no longer under their domain—their control—she was lost to them as she jerked—she only belonged to her orgasm as her hips and lips clinched simultaneously on those two magnificent cocks....as she found a depth in Bianca's throat that neither of them had known existed....

Then and there she spewed....and that was the cue for everyone else to have their due as well.... the magnum in her ass expanded balloon-size....the latex scalding inside-out....the sweet meat down Sydd's throat jettisoned its load and cream backed up and surged over the dam of her cherry-red lips....

Through the pressure that filled her ears, Sydd could hear Bianca choking and gagging...in spite of it all, she kept sucking....through the ecstasy of her squint, Sydd could see the hand of one of her twins firmly on the back of Bianca's head, literally holding her on to Sydd's cock....

Bianca continued to pull more cream from Sydd's cock, creating one little orgasmic aftershock after another that made Sydd's ass clench and then twist, expelling the huge dick that had recently made those sugar walls hum...

Surviving the quivers of the quake, Sydd let her body relax—go limp as the powerful arm of the twin in her rear supported her.... A trickle of cream punctuated the corner of her shellacked red lips...then one tongue...two...now a third....penetrated her mouth....the taste of her own cum mingling with the twin's....Bianca's soft, hot breath—a whisper—'Thank you....Thank you....Thank you for everything....'

***

What some people will do....to retain the best talent in town....legal...and otherwise.... Some women named 'Bianca' aretruly bitches—in more ways than one...

sydian
sydian
82 Followers