Rich Bitch Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
slimpic11
slimpic11
269 Followers

I was a little drunk, I pulled my top apart and said, "You mean cover these or this?" I touched my clit. I put my finger in Bob's mouth.

She said, "Well, I never."

I said, "Too bad for you."

Bob laughed. We got up and left.

As we walked across the street to the hotel room, I had his arm between my big tits and I whispered, "Can we go to your hotel room and let me cheer you up?"

Bob beamed, "Yes, ma'am, you sure can."

As we were in the elevator, I wrapped him in my arms, put his hands on my ass, and we kissed again. I whispered, "I want to hear the rest of this story. And I want to do for you what Maxine did to her boss."

Bob smiled, "That sounds good to me."

When we got in the room I pushed him on the bed and said, "So the first thing she did was to remove her clothes while dancing seductively. Right?"

Bob said, "That's right."

There was no music put I pretended and slowly unzipped the back of the dress while facing him. This left the dress dangling from the shoulders. It was completely loose in back. I rocked back and forth on my feet and let the dress sway in front of me. I was sure I was giving him glimpses of pink hard nipples as I swayed. I put my hands over my breasts and pushed the dress straps off both shoulders. I placed a hand over each breast and slowly let more and more of my F-cups show. I continued to sway until my hands were at my waist holding the skirt over my stomach. I turned to show him my large swaying ass.

I glanced back over my shoulder as he said, "Sofia, you are so beautiful."

I smiled and gave my ass cheeks another couple of twerks before I turned and threw the dress aside. Standing nude, I let him take it in. I said, "You look like you are uncomfortable, time for me to undress you."

He stood as I pulled his jacket, shirt and pants off. He wore boxers that I pulled to the floor as I got on my knees and took his penis in my mouth. He wasn't very large so it went in easily. I sucked it like it was a popsicle. I liked having this nice man's dick in my mouth. I could sense he was going to cum before we came close to doing all that Maxine had done but that was alright with me as I was confident I could get him up again.

And sure, enough he came in my mouth in no time. I got all of him. I cleaned all his stuff off, looked up and said, "Now that was a great dessert."

He said, "I am sorry but I was so turned on and you did that so well, I couldn't help myself."

I said, "That's alright we are just starting. Now lay back and don't worry. Let Sofia take care of you. You have been treated so badly by Maxine, I feel it is my feminine duty to make it up to you."

He laid back on the bed with his head on a pillow. I lay on my side beside him. I took his hand and placed it on one of my breasts. He gently rubbed first one and then the other breasts. I slowly and gently played with his genitals as we talked.

I said, "Bob, this is going to work out. You know that, don't you?"

He said, "I really do. Do you want to hear the end of my description of the tape of Maxine and her boss?"

"I do but I want to hear the end of the tape when I get on top of you like Maxine did to her boss. I want to give you a little time to recover before I screw you. What did Maxine say after she watched the tape and did she really watch it to the end?"

He said, "She did watch to the end. Oddly enjoying her performance. She said, 'Well I guess you got me. I fucked my boss. But it was only one time.' At that I laughed at her before saying, 'Well, I happen to know that this has been going on for at least three years and his wife doesn't know it.' At that she said again, 'You have me. What do we do now?'''

His penis was beginning to respond to my stroking it. It was about half mast. He was squeezing my sensitive nipples. It felt so good my pussy was throbbing. I said, "So, what did you say you wanted?"

Bob said, "I told her, 'I want an uncontested divorce. I get the house and we split the other assets. And I want you out of the house before the end of the weekend. If you don't agree to that then the tape becomes a part of the divorce proceeding and your boss gets hurt badly and probably hates you.' She said, 'Okay, you got me. I really have been wanting that anyway now that both kids are in college. It is time.'"

He was hard now, I said, "She started by screwing him cowgirl style?"

Bob smiled and said, "Yes, I think I am ready."

I straddled him and slid his small penis into my sloppy wet pussy. It felt so good to have a dick inside me. Even a small one. I said, "You said he was squeezing her tits. Squeeze mine the way he was squeezing hers."

He took the bottom of each breast in his hand and pushed them up. "I can't get all your tits in my hands like he did hers. Your tits are more than a handful."

I had a nice orgasm as he played with my breasts. After I recovered from this one, I rocked back and forth on his penis slowly. I said, "Now tell me the rest of the tape. Start with when Maxine had his dick in her and told him how good it felt with his dick in her ass."

Bob said, "She had lowered herself on his groin until there was nothing left to put in her. She was facing away from him so you could see her spread open pussy."

I said, "Let me turn around. I want to be in the reverse cowgirl position." I turned around facing away from him. I started again the slow rock back and forth. This position made his penis seem to go a little deeper in me. I said, "Oh, Bob that feels so good. How is it for you?"

"It feels great. I want this to last for a while."

"You can do it. How do you like the view? How does it compare to Maxine?"

"Your ass is far larger. It's so sexy; round and fleshy." He had taken a big handful of ass cheek in each hand. "It feels so smooth and creamy in my hands." I rocked back and forth making my ass cheeks slap together.

I squeezed some of the lube I had brought on my finger and placed it in my anus. I left my finger in for a couple of strokes. I then handed the tube to Bob, "Do it the way Maxine's boss did."

As I rocked back and forth on his penis, he pushed a couple of fingers of lube deep in my anus. I was building to a really large orgasm. I said, "That is enough." I raised off his dick and levitated above his penis with my ass lining up with his penis. I lowered as he guided his penis to the perfect spot. I slowly lowered. I felt the head pop past my sphincter. There was a momentary shot of pain but it went away quickly. I lowered all the way until my ass cheeks were resting on his stomach. I said, "Give me a second to adjust to your penis being in my nasty hole."

After a minute, I started to rock back and forth on his cock. It went from pain to pleasure quickly. I couldn't believe how sensitive my butthole was. Bob said, "It is incredible sexy seeing your round mounds with my penis sliding in and out of your hole. As Maxine faced the camera, you could see that she had her hand working in her slit."

I got a little more on my knees to balance better. I pushed a couple of fingers in my pussy as I squeezed and released Bob's penis in my asshole. This felt really good to me. Much better than a silicon plug. I could feel the fluid flowing onto my hand from my excited pussy. I slipped four fingers into my swollen pussy and gave myself orgasms.

I asked, "What did Maxine do next?"

Bob said, "She reversed again to face him. When she did the camera got a good view of his penis stroking in and out of her asshole. It was amazing how his long hard penis slide in and out her tight butthole."

I spun around to face him. When I did he grabbed my tits. He started thrusting up into my now sensitive butthole. I stayed still just so he could thrust up into my ass and fall back to the bed. He did this faster and faster. I had one hand supporting myself and the other shoved into my pussy. His hands were wrapped around my breasts. The pleasure was intense. I thought that having him in my butt was making the experience more intense for me. I was in something of a trance from the intense pleasure.

Bob was now pumping as fast as he could and breathing very hard. He said, "I want to cum in your ass like Maxine's boss did."

I mumbled, "Please Bob. Fuck my ass and fill it up with your juice."

I felt his second load of the night hit inside my butt. The juices were seeping out. Bob finally stopped moving with me still sitting on his groin. Bob's breathing after some time became more normal. I noticed that the Ivan crew could fuck without ever breathing hard. He whispered in my ear, "Sofia, that was wonderful. You are so sexy. I just can't believe you wanted me to do that to you?"

I asked, "Was I your first butt?" I was laying on him with my torso pressed into him so we only had to whisper to hear each other.

Bob said, "It was. Maxine didn't want to do anything out of the ordinary with me. That made it so surprising to see her giving her boss head, fucking him with her on top and then giving her ass to him. She didn't want to do anything with me."

"Bob, I really enjoyed this but you need to know that I'm not going to be anything but a friend. But I would encourage you to find the right person for yourself. You are a very nice man and she is the one that made a mistake. I can be your friend but nothing else. This may be the last time we have sex. Not that it wasn't good because it was. I just, ah, ..."

"No need to explain. I know. You are way above me. You are beautiful and sexy. And I don't believe for a minute that you are just an office worker. I think you are powerful and smart. I think you are someone important. I am just ordinary."

"What makes you think I am important?"

"To start with those are $300 shoes and an ordinary office worker wouldn't wear that with a cheap dress. But even before that I had a sense that you are very smart. You are trying hide who you are."

"Okay, I admit it. But please don't try to figure out exactly who I am."

Bob said, "I won't. You have been too good to me. I would like to call you occasionally."

I said, "I would like that. It is very late. I need to get home."

I got off him and began to dress. He did also.

After we were dressed, Bob said, "I will walk to the front with you."

I said, "No need. I will get a taxi in the lobby."

I hugged and kissed Bob goodnight.

Bob called me the next day. We had a good talk about what he was going to do next. He did get the divorce and within a year found his new wife. We talked on the phone several times before his wedding. He invited me, but I decided it would be too awkward for me to attend. I think I really did help Bob.

My first soccer match

The week following my date with Bob, Ivan and I went on an out of town business trip. This was one of those trips where business consumed every minute. It was only late at night I had an opportunity to think about the coming weekend with the boys. When I did my lady parts took control. I realized I shouldn't be so excited about being with these young studs. But I was.

I also fought calling Ivan and asking him to sleep with me. I wanted sex with this young good-looking man. But here the rational business woman did win. It knew blurring the lines between business and pleasure was a mistake. And not fair to Ivan.

I wanted to make certain all was well with Kiko. Here is my text to Kiko.

Me: 'Hi there. How is it going?"

Kiko: 'Really busy with school. It is crazy right now.'

Me: 'That is what Ivan said. Sorry you can't make the soccer match this weekend. I just wanted to make certain you are okay with me going without you.'

Kiko: 'Glad you can be there. Have fun. I want to hear all about it. Let's get together in a couple of weeks.'

Me: 'Sounds like we need a girl talk. I would like that.'

Kiko: 'School is getting intense. I know you have been there. Would love a shoulder.'

Me: 'Call me next week.'

I did want to find out more about Kiko. She knew all about me but I didn't know much about her. It would be great to have a real friend like her. I was also beginning to realize that it took time to have friends. One of the reason I didn't have any until now.

The day of the soccer match I put on the outfit the posse had picked out for me. It was kind of like a high school cheerleader outfit. I could only hope that it would be a warm night. The white bandeau top barely covered to the bottom of my breasts. Flames were painted on the top starting at the bottom and scalloped to about the level of my nipples. Above the flames was thin stretchy material that left little to the imagination. There was plenty of breast showing over the top. I only hoped the elastic would hold up for the evening. The skirt was a white pleated mini skirt with a one inch red band that hit about three inches below my navel. It showed the little flesh I still had on my stomach. The skirt ended a few inches below my crotch and flared accentuating my big ass. The white bikini panties had a flame starting between my legs and coned up to the elastic that held them up. Only half my ass was covered by the panties. There was a pair of white knee-high socks that came to three inches above the knee and had a blaze symbol starting at the ankle and scalloped to the elastic band that held them up. I wore a pair of white boat shoes.

I looked in the mirror. With my blonde wig and blue contacts, I first knew that no one would recognize me as the CEO of a venture capital firm. Then I wondered if I could really wear this in public. This sent a clear message. I was a sex crazed, exhibitionist, horny cougar on the prowl for young dick. Could I really wear this? I could easily change to something less ostentatious. But if I did I would disappoint the boys.

I wasn't anxious about being accepted or being seen as desirable. Confidence in my sexual prowess was growing to be equal to my abilities in business. I did worry about whether the stadium would allow someone to wear this outfit.

I dressed early. This gave me the opportunity to change my mind. My thoughts kept going to the boys looking at my body as they watched the soccer match. My pussy was seeping constantly as I thought about displaying my assets to the boys. I was becoming an exhibitionist. Why fight it, just enjoy the feelings you have being watched but these young studs. But then, I didn't like that strangers were going to see me like this. I mean it would be impossible to cover my ass walking up stairs. It was obvious that I wasn't wearing a bra. Luckily the flames obscured my large areolas, but my nubs were extending the more I thought about the display I was going to make of myself.

Just before Ivan came, I was ready to go to the bedroom, masturbate and change into more modest clothes.

I opened the door for Ivan, spread my arms and said, "Well, how will the boys like this?"

Ivan smiled, twirled his fingers for me to turn around, and said, "I think the boys are going to be blown away. You look, well sexy as hell."

I said, "You think so? Will they let me in the stadium like this?"

Ivan laughed, "Oh, you won't believe how the coeds dress for soccer. Well, you will see. You look very sexy which is what the boys wanted. They want to show off their new cougar."

As I was getting in the back seat as usual, Ivan said, "Sofia doesn't sit in the back seat. She sits in the front so the driver can enjoy the view."

"Yes sir."

I sat in the front seat, with most of my thigh showing, ample cleavage and tits bouncing with the car. My naked ass was sitting on the leather seat.

Ivan handed me something I had never seen before and said, "Take your panties off and put this on."

I looked at it and said, "What? What is this? Does it, ah?" It was like a very small thong with an inch-wide three-inch long white soft rubber gusset. The small rubber gusset had a scalloped ridge down the middle of it.

Ivan said, "Put it on like panties. Position the ridge on your, well you know where that goes."

I shook my head, "Ivan, is this a vibrator? What will you do to me with it? I can't wear this."

Ivan lifted my skirt, pushed his hand into my panties and rubbed a finger into my wet pussy. I nearly had an orgasm. I emitted an involuntary gasp of pleasure. My body had responded as soon as I suspected what this was. He pulled his finger out and positioned it in front of my face. "Here taste."

I licked his finger. "What does that taste like?"

I said, "It taste like I am aroused by the thought of wearing this."

Ivan laughed, "The boys have an iPhone app that controls it. They thought you would enjoy the soccer more if you had a little stimulation."

I said sarcastically, "Isn't that nice of them."

Ivan said more forcefully, "Now put it on and let me show you how it works."

So, I did as I was told. I didn't put the flame panties back on as Ivan hadn't told me to. I couldn't believe how subservient I was to him today.

I was waiting for something to happen. At a light, Ivan pulled out his iPhone and hit a button. The vibrator came alive. I had an immediate orgasm. It was clear I had been anticipating and wanting this. I moaned. The light changed as Ivan hit the button. The vibrator stopped. I didn't want it to stop. What a nice orgasm that was but I was sure it wasn't my last today. It was like I had saved them up for twenty years and my body wanted to make it up.

Ivan glanced at me, "Well?"

"That thing is the devil. It hits the right spot. I can't believe the boys want to do this to me. Will I know who is giving me the stimulation?"

He gave me a wicked smile. "I don't think so. You are going to enjoy the match I am sure. Now you can put your flame panties on."

We pulled into the parking area. As the guy took Ivan's money he got an eye full of my outfit. I could feel his eyes on me and the leakage between my legs increased.

As we walked to the stadium, not a long walk as the parking lot was only about half full. I could see other girls dressed as sexy as myself. Only no one had breasts and ass as large as mine. Most of the others were college girls. Even the college girls stared. It was not every day you saw a cougar with large breasts that were high and round in a thin white bandeau top.

The older lady ticket taker gave me a disapproving smirk. I gave her a fuck me smile.

As we entered the stadium, it was clear that stairs would be my problem. Our seats were about halfway down. There were enough stairs so that anyone looking up would get to see my blaze panties.

Our seats were at about mid-field with mostly students around us. Ray and Evan were already in their seats. As we came to join them they both rose to give me a hug. They each decided it was okay to grab my ass as they hugged me. I was a little uncertain about this. While it felt good, I wasn't sure about the public display. I mean these boys could be my sons and they were groping my ass in public.

Evan said, "Sofia, you're one hot momma in that outfit."

"Thank you."

Evan grinned, "Are you wearing the extra hidden bit?"

"I am."

Evan said, "Good it was my idea. I didn't want you to get bored."

I gave him my sexiest smile, "I don't think I will."

Evan again gave a devious smile, "Oh, there is a game we are going to play that I am sure will keep you from being bored."

Evan was the youngest of the four. Ivan had told me that he was attending the University.

Ray chimed in, "My little brother is very creative. He is the smart one in the family. You know he is a student here. He works with me part time as a plumber but he wants to be some sort of financial guy. Good thing as he is a horrible plumber."

Evan laughed. "Yeah, okay brother."

Ivan and I were sitting in front of Evan and Ray. The stands were beginning to fill. Alex arrived. I hugged him. Alex didn't just grope my ass, he raised my skirt and grabbed flesh. I knew the people behind me were getting a good view of my large ass. I was unsure what to do.

slimpic11
slimpic11
269 Followers