Rich Bitch Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
slimpic11
slimpic11
269 Followers

Ivan said as he picked me up, "Dr. Ricci, you look particular good today. If I can say so without insulting."

I blushed, "You certainly can and thank you Ivan. You don't think it is too much?"

Denise also approved my new look.

My Birthday party

I got a call from Sally. In a very strange phone call she asked me to keep Saturday free, including Saturday night. I didn't have anything planned so I said I would. She said that she and Proctor would come by Saturday afternoon.

I wanted to look as good as possible for my young studs. I wanted so badly to be sexually appealing to the posse. I decided a whole-body tan would be something they would like. My facility guys built an area on the roof of our building for as a padded exercise area for all to use but with a lock. That way I could use it in private. With my skin tone, it didn't take much for me to be bronze all over.

It became common, when I wasn't doing meetings for lunch that I would go to the roof, undress, sunbath and while I was at it insert my large anal plug and masturbate. After all, I needed something to do while I was up there. Other times I would do phone calls.

On Saturday, I heard a knock on the door. I opened it to hear Sally, Proctor, Linda and Kiko all yelled, "Happy birthday!"

I had long since stopped caring about my birthday. There was no one for me to celebrate. Truthfully, I hadn't wanted anyone. I had to admit all week it was dragging me down knowing my forty-third birthday was coming. But now I had friends. I was so excited to see my friends here to celebrate with me. It somehow seemed different. I really did have friends not just people that wanted to be close to wealth. Oh, don't get me wrong, I wasn't naïve. I knew my wealth was part of their friendship, but it was something more. They found me fun. And I didn't want to disappoint them.

I gave a little bounce and yell, "What! What is this! How did you know?"

Sally said, "Well Proctor has been with you a long time and knows a lot about you. We decided you couldn't be alone today. We have a gift for you."

I know I was turning red, "I don't know what to say."

Proctor said, "Invite us in and open your first gift. I will get some glasses." He handed me a wrapped gift.

My house was behind a wall with a gate, but Proctor and Ivan had all my codes. It was a little unusual for me to have drop in guests. My house was very large for one person. It was actually Mr. Freeman's house that I inherited when he died. I had many choices for where to invite them.

"Here let's go in the game room." This room had a pool table, dart board and game table with very comfortable chairs.

Linda and Kiko were both looking around. Linda finally said, "Holy shit! This house is really something. How large is it?"

"It is on three acres. The house itself is about ten thousand square feet with seven bed rooms and eight bathrooms. It is too large for just me. It is really Mr. Freeman's house. Mr. Freeman is my deceased husband. I really should sell it and find something smaller."

Kiko said, "Oh no you shouldn't. What I've seen is beautiful and it is appropriate for a successful business woman. I love what I have seen."

Proctor said, "Give a tour later, now open your first present."

I unwrapped the gift and it was a bottle of really old scotch. It was a bottle of 25-year-old Macallan's. Proctor took it from me, opened it and poured us all a drink.

I said, "You guys shouldn't have. I know how expensive that was."

Kiko said, "That was from Proctor and Sally. Linda and I got you something else."

We all had our glasses now and Proctor said, "Here to a beautiful, smart, successful lady." We clinked glasses and drank. Now I am not much of a drinker other than wine, but I had to admit this went down nicely.

I said, "Why are you guys dressed like that?"

They were wearing urban cowboy outfits. They were all wearing boots. Kiko was wearing a tank top while Linda was wearing a plaid shirt tied in a knot between her large natural breasts, no bras and very short jean shorts with their bellies showing. Since they both had tight tummies and asses, they looked hot. Linda's navel jewelry was showing. Sally had on a low-cut flowered sundress with fringe all over it. Proctor had on a plaid-shirts with tight jeans. He looked studly for a man in retirement.

Kiko said, "This part is mine and Linda's gifts. We are taking you for a night out. Proctor is providing security. Linda and I decided on a place you would never go on your own. Hopefully, you will find it an experience. We are taking you to The Whiskey Palace. Do you know of it?"

I said, "Never heard of it but from the way you are dressed, I assume it is a Cowboy Bar."

"It is the largest bar in the state and has a Cowboy motif. This is for you."

Proctor handed me a box. Linda said, "Go try it on. I am dying to see how look as a Cowgirl."

I said, "Proctor, why don't you show the girls around while I try this on."

I went to the bedroom to unwrap my gift. This was so exciting, I could barely contain myself. It felt so good for these young girls to want a woman of forty-three to join them for a night out. This was a new experience for me.

I stripped and started dressing with the things from the box. I had showered before expecting Sally. First the panties. They barely covered my slit. In fact, the little strip of material slipped into my fat pussy lips almost immediately and simply separated the fat lips into two prominent mounds. I was envious of both Linda and Kiko thin lips. My pussy was obscene in comparison. It was already moist. If I kept this up I would have juices flowing to my knees.

Next came a distressed blue jean skirt. It looked like it was from a pair of old jeans that had been made into a mini skirt. I guessed that it was only 12 inches of material to cover my fat ass and pussy. It buttoned up the front and started about four inches below my navel jewelry. Next came a halter top made of thin red bandana material much like the material you would see in old westerns tied around a cowboy's neck. There was string around the neck holding up two triangles of the red material, string that went around my torso tied in front between my breasts holding the thin material in place. The red material was gathered around the string. I could position the material by sliding it along the sting. If I slide it to the middle side boob showed to almost the areola and pulled the other way the inside of my areola would show. I positioned it in the middle to cover the middle of my mounds.

Then I slipped on the Cowgirl boots. I looked in the mirror. I realized they must have had my personal shopper buy it. It fit too well. Any tighter and I couldn't have worn it. It was however more cowslut than cowgirl. I wondered, 'could I wear this in public.' But then I felt the juices running down my leg. The material had started working on the place between my legs that was beginning to control my thoughts. I knew what this outfit said. It screamed, 'Fuck me', very loudly.

I fixed my hair with the Sofia wig and blue contacts and put on an extra layer of makeup. I was ready.

I heard the group in the kitchen laughing. As I entered Proctor whistled and said, "My goodness now that is a picture. I have seen you in this house many times but never in my wildest dreams I would see you dressed like this in this house."

I puzzled, "Does that mean you don't like it? Should I put on something less revealing?"

Kiko walked over to me, slid her hand between my legs and said, "Not only will you be the sexiest woman in that bar, but my hand finds that you want to wear this. I think Proctor just appreciates what he is seeing." Her hand had brushed my dangling pussy lips and that alone gave me a shiver. She held it up for me to see her glistening hand.

Proctor said, "I think I am going to have to beat the boys off you. Just as Kiko said, you will be the sexiest woman in that bar."

I smiled and kissed Kiko on the cheek, then Linda on the cheek and said, "Thank you for the outfit and for taking me out. I have never done a girl's night out. Thank you all."

Sally said, "No need to thank us. We are going to have a blast tonight celebrating your birthday. What about one more drink before we go?"

Proctor went and got the bottle and poured us all a drink. We talked and laughed together until it was time to go. I loved these people. By the time we left, I was already a little tipsy and I think the other girls were also. Proctor had rented a limo and drove us to the bar.

On our arrival the valet helped us out of the limo. He got a quick nice flash of my wet pussy squeezing out the sides of my panties. Even though both Kiko and Linda were wearing shorts, there was very little left of the gusset between their legs and I had no doubt they were not only not wearing bras but also no panties. Sally was the only one of the girls that didn't flash the young men.

As we entered, I was amazed at the size of this place. There were different areas, multiple bars, and multiple bands playing. The place was packed. The music was loud and lots of people were on a dance floor in this area. There were people in various forms of dress, but most were dressed in western stuff. The three of us being among the most revealing but not out of line with the other females. It was a distinctly sexy dressing crowd.

We were shown to a reserved table in a small raised area next to one of the dance floors. The area had comfortable couches facing each other around low tables. Proctor and Sally sat on one side while Linda, Kiko and I sat on the other. It was low enough that sitting lady like was almost impossible.

A handsome young man dressed like John Travolta in Urban Cowboy said, "Welcome to Whiskey Palace. My name is Travis. What can I get you beautiful people to drink?" He was definitely dreamy. I would guess twenty. Proctor ordered a pitcher of beer.

I was dumb-struck looking at this place. We were a little raised, so I could see a lot of what was going on. There were activities everywhere. Dance floors, an arena with a mechanical bull, a pool hall area with darts, little secluded areas and many bars. There were people everywhere of all descriptions, old, young, fat, thin, and in my estimation considerably more males than females. It seemed that there were packs of young men roaming the place looking for action.

Kiko put an arm around me and close in my ear (the noise made it hard to hear) said, "What do you think?"

I said, "I have never seen anything like it. I never imagined a place like this. I have lived a sheltered life."

Kiko laughed, "Girl you have done things that none of us could imagined. Time to enjoy yourself. That is our present to you. Think you can have a good time here?"

I kissed her on the cheek, "Oh yeah, we are going to have a good time."

Linda had been listening and said, "Sofia, think you can score here?"

I smiled and being a little tipsy already my confidence was up, "If I can't, dressed like this then I might as well give it up."

Kiko said, "Take your pick. They are all yours." She had swept her arm around the place.

We had already attracted the attention of a couple of packs of young men. They seemed to be cruising around looking for action. Procter and Sally were talking to each other but there was no way to hear what they were saying. But it was clear these two-people were into each other. In some ways, I was jealous, but I knew I wasn't ready to find 'the' one. I wanted more experiences. Besides, I love the challenge of competing with my young girl friends.

We had finished our pitcher of beer and Travis reappeared to ask, "Y'all ready for another pitcher?"

Proctor said, "Sure why not."

I knew I needed to slow down or I wouldn't be able to walk. But another beer was poured.

Proctor said, "Sally and I are going to join the boot scooting crowd and let you girls attach some flies."

Sally leaned over, patted me on the shoulder and whispered, "Relax and have fun."

I smiled up at her and nodded. She seemed to realize in spite of the alcohol, I was nervous that I would be rejected while my young BFF's would be fought over. I also knew that while I wanted to compete with these girls, they were a decade younger than me. None the less, I couldn't help my competitive nature. I wanted to be as alluring as them.

While in the middle of these thoughts, four guys came up. Then without asking one pushed Linda on one side and Kiko on the other to make room for them to sit. The other two sat on the couch Proctor and Sally had vacated. The two looked at me like I was meat and they were evaluating us.

The one next to Linda, arm already around her and groping said, "This is your lucky night. We have decided to show you a good time."

Kiko slapped the guy's hand slipping up her leg and said, "I think you boys are barking up the wrong tree. You need to get up and leave."

The one with his hand slapped said, "Calm down, you don't know what you are missing. I think we will stay." His hand again went between Kiko's legs. This time close to her crotch.

I then said, "Did you see that man that was sitting there?"

The one across from me, raping me with his eyes said, "What of it? He is just an old man."

"That old man is a Marine and a security expert. If I asked him, he will make you pay for your behavior. So, either get up or I will call him over and your night will end very badly. You have one chance to stop being stupid."

The guy across from me, the oldest of them, stop raping me with his eyes and was now staring me in the eyes. I could see he knew I was serious. We stared at each other for a period of time until he looked away and saw Proctor starting to look our way.

He looked at me now with respect, smiled and said, "Sorry girls, your loss but I think we can do better. Let's go boys."

The one sitting by Linda had a hand on her breast, said, "Come on George, these melons are ripe and ready to eat."

George said, "Shut the fuck up Morris and get up. We can do better."

With that they got up and left.

Linda said, "Damn girl, that was intense. You even scared me."

Kiko said, "That is why she is such a successful business woman. She can scare guys into submission."

I said, "I am just glad Proctor was here."

Linda said, "He has worked for you a long time, hasn't he?"

I smiled, "We have been together a long time and he is someone I can depend on. I think Ivan is the same."

Kiko said, "I think you can count on Ivan also. I need a drink."

She got up and waved at Travis to come over. Travis said, "Yes ma'am, what can I get you?"

Kiko said, "Bring us each a shot of Tequila along with a beer."

Linda said, "And bottles of water. That stuff will dehydrate you."

When he left Linda said to me, "Let shake that off. The night is still young."

I heard a male voice said, "Hi girls. Mind if we sit down and talk. Maybe buy you beautiful ladies a drink?"

I looked up and there were three young men, I guessed mid-twenties to maybe thirty, hard to tell in the light, looking down at us. The one speaking was the oldest looking, tall, lean, blonde, square jawed and very nice looking. He was asking me and looking me in the eyes.

I gave him what I hoped was a seductive smile, thinking how much better this approach was and said, "Please do." I stood extending my hand, we looked each other squarely in the eyes, I melted at the clear bottomless blue of these eyes. "My name is Sofia. These are my friends, Kiko and Linda."

Both Kiko and Linda had risen and extended their hands. "My name is Gavin. This is Tim and Eric."

We all sat as Gavin said, "Can we buy you a drink?"

I said, "We just ordered but maybe we can buy you a drink when Travis comes back."

Gavin laughed, "Now that is different. But I just can't let a lady buy."

Travis had come to the table with our drinks and began to sit the shot glasses in front of us. He had a bottle and said, "You girls didn't specify but this is Silver Patron. It is a popular Tequila. Is this okay?"

I looked at Linda and she shrugged. Kiko said, "That is okay."

I then said, "Travis get these boys a glass also. Plus, another pitcher of beer. I am buying the first round."

Gavin smiled at me, "You are kind of a take charge lady, aren't you? But this just doesn't feel right."

"Does it bother you that I am like that?"

"Not at all. Just that I was brought up to treat a lady a certain way. We are honored that you beautiful ladies even let us join you."

I smiled and said, "If you are still here for the second round then you can buy."

Gavin looked at Tim and Eric and said, "That sounds good. Thank you, Sofia."

Travis was back in no time with three shot glasses, beer and poured us all a drink. Gavin raised his shot glass, "Here to the three sexiest ladies here."

I watched to see the three boys knock back the shots like they were nothing and chased this with a big gulp of beer. I did the same. I gasped, struggled to catch my breath, then started coughing. My eyes and nose were watering. Gavin jumped up, grabbed the water bottle, straightened me up from my bent over position, slapped me on the back, and said, "Here, drink some water."

Kiko had moved aside to let Gavin get close to me and leave him some room to sit. He held the water bottle to my lips. I drank a big swallow as he sat and held me in his arm, took a napkin, wiped the slobber and snot off my face. He smoothed my hair back as I started to catch my breath. He gently rubbed my forehead while I began to get my breath back. I saw that my legs were apart and likely Tim and Eric were getting a good view of my labia protruding from the tight string between my legs. I closed my legs and tried to get some composure back.

I finally started laughing as did every else and said, "Well, I am sure you are all impressed now. That was well completely embarrassing."

Gavin still holding me so gently and rubbing my hair back from my face said, "I take it that was your first shot of Tequila?"

I said, "It was. I am really not a drinker and I may have had too much already."

Kiko had moved over to sit between Tim and Eric. Linda said, "Are you going to be okay?"

I said, "Sure, it just took me by surprise. I saw the boys throwing it back and I thought I could. I think I need to go freshen up. Will you boys be here when we get back? You can have all the Tequila you want from the bottle." Travis had left the bottle in a bucket of ice water.

Gavin still holding me, turned my head and said, "If you want us to still be here we will. You are still beautiful, even with a red nose." He touched my nose.

I think I blushed. I didn't know what to say. Kiko rescued me, "Linda and I will join you. Be back in a jif boys."

I was able to walk a straight line, but it was good to have the two girls going with me.

As we stepped into the bathroom, Linda and Kiko started to laugh, "Well, girlfriend, you really make an impression. That man won't forget you, no matter what."

I laughed too, "I don't think they will be there when we get back. Sorry girls. I think those boys could have shown us a good time."

Linda said, "Oh, they will be there. I think we are about to have a good night. Let's hurry back."

We all went to the potty and freshened up our faces. Kiko said to Linda, "Well we know that Sofia has Gavin, which one you want?"

Linda said smiling, "If I can't have both then I sort of like the looks of Eric."

Tim was the smallest of the three and looked to be the youngest. Kiko said, "Fine with me."

We walked back to the table, now with my clothes back where they belonged and my face looking the way it did the start of the night. Gavin had moved back between Tim and Eric. I walked up to him, reached out my hand, took his and guided him to sit next to me across from the four. Linda sat next to Eric and Kiko next to Tim.

slimpic11
slimpic11
269 Followers