Rich Bitch Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
slimpic11
slimpic11
268 Followers

I snuggled close to Gavin, he handed me a new bottle of water and said, "Here you probably should drink some more water. Are you okay?"

I smiled and looked into those big light blue eyes and said, "I am great."

The conversation now became with each couple. We were officially paired off. I drank the whole bottle of water and felt much better.

Gavin said, "Have you been here before?"

I said, "This is my first time in a bar like this of any kind. I am a little inexperienced at this kind of thing."

"Oh yeah, why is that?"

"Well, I lost my first husband not long ago and we were not social animals at all. And, well, I had gained a lot of weight and had to work a lot. So, it is only recently I met Linda and Kiko."

"I wouldn't have guessed that. First, sorry for your loss. In terms of looks, if I may comment without offending, you certainly look wonderful now. You have such a luscious body, it is hard to imagine you overweight."

"I think I could still lose a little weight. I mean look at this little pot." I poked at the little swell of my stomach.

He said as he reached over to rub, I think he knew I was inviting him to touch me, well anywhere he wanted, my little pouch and said, "That is so sexy with the naval jewelry. You are luscious. I know I keep using that word, but you are luscious."

I held his hand to my stomach, slipped it to the top of my mini skirt and kissed him on the cheek and whispered in his ear, "I am glad you like it. It is new."

Kiko then stood and poured us all another shot, stared at me, "Another toast, if you are up to it." I nodded yes and took the glass. "Here is to our birthday girl. That is what we are celebrating guys."

They all held up their glasses as Gavin sang, "Happy Birthday." Then the other boys chimed in, "Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday beautiful lady, Happy Birthday to you."

With that the guys threw back the shots and the girls, including me, sipped. This time I tasted the flavor and it didn't burn going down. I gave what I hoped was a sweet smile, "Thank you guys. That was lovely of you. But no one gets to ask my age."

Gavin wrapped his arm around me. It felt so good I wanted to melt in his arms, he was large enough to wrap me completely and make me feel small in his arms. Not something I often felt. I felt tingly all over but mainly between my legs. My vagina was on fire. Gavin could have fucked me on that couch in front of everyone.

After I finished the shot in a few sips, Gavin said, "Looks like that shot went down better. Are you developing a taste for it?"

"You know, I'm still really not a drinker but that did taste much better. Normally, two glasses of wine are my absolute limit."

"Well you do need to be careful and drink lots of water." He handed me another bottle of water.

I drank the bottle down and said with abandon, "Tonight is my birthday and I think I will throw caution to the wind. Let's have one more."

This is where it got out of hand. I blame the rest on Tequila.

"Gavin, what do you do?"

"I am a captain in the Army. Tim and Eric are new lieutenants. We are shipping out tomorrow."

"Well my goodness. Thank you for your service. Where are you going?"

"All I can say is the middle east. It is a special mission that should last six months."

"Have long you been in the Army?"

"I graduated from West Point when I was twenty-two, so with my four years at West Point, it is sixteen years. And what do you do?"

"I am an office worker. Have you known Tim and Eric long?"

"No, we were in briefings this week and were given a day off before deployment. I think you're not just an office worker. I saw how you handled those boys. But it looks like our party is on the dance floor. Want to dance?"

I hadn't noticed but Linda and Kiko were dancing with their boys. I saw the dance they were doing and was unsure if I could. I said, "I really don't dance and have never seen anything like this."

Gavin laughed, "Don't worry, it's not hard. You would look sexy just standing there. As you said throw caution to the wind."

"Ok, but I need one more shot."

Gavin frowned, "Are you sure?"

I reached around him, pinned him to the back of the couch, put a leg over his lap, placed his hand on my thigh and kissed him long and hard. With my face, just a few inches from his nose I whispered, "I have a big strong Army Captain to look after me. Don't I?"

Gavin smiled, "Yes ma'am, you do!" He pulled me into him, moved his hand to very close to my ass cheek and kissed me back. This time with lots of tongue. We let each other go but we both knew where this was going. He poured us a shot, we drank and headed to the dance floor.

As I got to the dance floor, I saw Kiko and Tim. They were dancing like veterans at this. Kiko was so light on her feet and very coordinated.

I yelled at her, "Don't watch this. I don't have any idea what I am doing."

Kiko yelled back, "Don't worry. You will look good no matter what."

Gavin showed me the most basic move slowly. I tried it and it wasn't that hard. The music was fast, but I soon caught up to it. After a couple of songs, I had the moves down and was enjoying it. After the third song, I was adding more steps. But I was beginning to sweat. My top was becoming wet and more transparent. My nipples were standing out like spears. Watching this big, strong, coordinated man dance was turning be on. He was also taking in every curve.

Then a slow dance. I wrapped my arms around his neck and press my F's into him. He had unbuttoned a couple of buttons on his shirt and showed the top of pronounced pecs. I couldn't wait to see what he looked like nude. My pussy was vibrating like a tuning fork. I had to do something for it. As the music played, I pulled his head down and kissed him deep with a lot of tongue.

After the kiss, I laid my head on his chest, I loved being shorter than him, took his hand and pressed it between my legs. I pressed his finger on top of the little string embedded in my vagina. This pushed it even deeper into my slit. The string pressed into my highly susceptible clit. I kept it there until I had a huge orgasm. I could feel Gavin holding me up or I would have collapsed on the floor. I could feel my susceptible orifice ejaculating into Gavin's hand. After the huge orgasm, I held his hand in place, perfectly positioned, and pulled him down for another kiss. As our tongues met, another orgasm hit me. It was not quite as intense but equally pleasurable.

We held there until the music stopped and we heard the band announce a break. I reluctantly pulled his hand away from my pussy but placed a hand over the large bulge in his pants.

I whispered, "I think it is only fair that I take care of this. I don't want you to think I am a tease."

Gavin smiled, "I could use a little help. Let try over there. We don't want to get kicked out do we."

There was a dark screened off area. We could hear the sounds of sex and saw the silhouette of two couples. We found a spot. Gavin undid the string holding the wet bandana material in place and said, "I have been wanting to see these for hours."

He put a hand under each, held them, looked from one to the other and muttered, "Amazing!"

I smiled to myself, said, "You like?"

"Very much, they are perfect."

I undid the other three buttons holding his plaid shirt together, pulled it apart and saw a big well-muscled chest. I said, "Amazing!"

Gavin smiled and said, "You like?"

"Very much, perfect."

I kissed each of his nipples, while I unzipped his pants. While still nibbling on his pecs, I grasped his hard-ready member with both hands. It was a nice sized penis and felt ready to erupt.

I whispered, "This feels like it is ready to be sucked. Would you like that?"

Gavin grunted, "Hooah!"

I thought that meant yes. I kissed down his chest to his six pack abs to his wanting penis. I kissed the tip as lovingly as I knew how. He started moaning showing his appreciation. I kissed up and down the shaft. I then took half the dick in my mouth, sucked and used my tongue to stimulate it.

Gavin said, "That feels good baby."

I loved the affirmation. I wanted to give him the best blow job I knew how. I tasted the precum on my tongue. I decided it was time to stop playing with him and really get him off. I pulled his dick out with the tip on my lips. I sucked and licked, then slowly took his member in my mouth and down my throat until his heavily muscled veined stomach brushed my forehead. Gavin groaned. I then took a breath and pushed until my lips were kissing his groin. I felt the tip deep in my throat. I couldn't keep it there for long but held it until I felt the gag sensation starting.

I could feel his penis pulse, so I started stroking it slowly in and out of my mouth. Each time my lips touched the tip of his penis and then to his groin. I knew I was doing this well. Gavin kept a steady, "Oh yeah, baby. Ohhhhh... Just like that." I felt the slightest enlargement of his base and pulled my lips to the tip and waited for the first eruption. It hit the back of my throat, I swallowed then kissed his tip and waited for him to empty his reservoir into my stomach. He tasted good. I loved giving him this pleasure and I really took pride in my doing this for him. Let's face it, no matter the task, I wanted to be the best.

I felt a pair of strong hands under my arm pits pulling me to my feet. Not too many men could dead lift me. He kissed my cum filled mouth, held me and whispered, "My gawd that was the best. Sofia, you are amazing."

I whispered back, "Thank you. Maybe we are even now. I get two for each of your one."

He laughed, "But my one is intense and messy."

I laughed, "Pretty intense for me also."

I felt another hand on my shoulder and there was Kiko and Tim standing there. Kiko said, "I think the student has outpaced to teacher. Hell, of a blowjob."

Gavin stared not knowing what this meant but said, "Yep. Hell, of a blowjob."

I buttoned his shirt as he put my bandanas back in place. I said to Kiko, "Want to go to the cowgirl room?"

Kiko said, "Yeah."

Gavin said, "We will go back to the table and get another round ready. What would you like? I am buying this time."

I said, "I would like a shot and a beer. And more water." I actually felt sober now.

As we enter the bathroom, Kiko said, "Girlfriend, we have hit some winners here. You know these guys are in the Army about to deploy into combat."

"Yeah, I know. And I really like Gavin. I bet he can really fuck."

Kiko laughed, "I bet they all can. I haven't seen Linda for a while, but I'll bet anything she couldn't wait. They were practically fucking on the dance floor before they disappeared."

As we were leaving the bathroom, I asked, "Does Ivan not have a problem with this?"

"Not at all. He will want to hear all the dirty details. He will get a kick out of your blowjob story."

When we got back to the table Proctor and Sally were there along with Linda and Eric. I could see by the look on Linda's face that she had been royally fucked. There were drinks ready for us all. Gavin and I sat next to Proctor and Sally.

We introduced the three Army guys to the Marine, Proctor, and Sally. There was instant rapport between Proctor and our Army boys. There were several hoorahs between them and it looked like they had known each other forever.

This time the shot went down much better. It only took two gulps. The beer chaser was good. I whispered to Proctor, "I want to take these guys home tonight."

Proctor puzzled, "I think you can trust them. After all they are deploying tomorrow. Need to find out if they have to be back on base tonight."

I put took Gavin arm between my breasts and asked, "Would you go home with me tonight?"

Gavin smiled, kissed me on the cheek, "Yes mam. We don't ship out until 1800 hours. Just need to be back at the base in time to stow our gear and get to the transport. Are you including Tim and Eric and the girls?"

"Yes."

"Is your place that large?"

"Gavin, I will tell you the truth about myself. Yes, it is that large."

Gavin took me in his arm and kissed me deeply. "Hoorah."

Gavin said to his buddies, "Sofia here has invited us to speed the night at her place. What do you think?"

They both said, "Hoorah." Then Eric said, "Does that include the girls?"

Linda said, "I'm in. You guys won't believe Sofia's place."

Tim looked at Kiko and she nodded.

I smiled, "Settled then, let's head to my house when we finish here."

Proctor said, "We have to try the bull before we leave."

Eric said, "I'll bet that none of you girls can stay on longer than me."

Sally said, "I'll take that bet Eric. To be specific, I'll bet you I can stay on longer at a higher speed than you."

Eric thrust out his chest and said, "What's the bet?"

Sally gave a, 'I got you now look', "You walk from the bull to the bathroom with your cock hanging out holding my hand walking no faster than me."

Eric thought and said, "And if I win what will you do?"

Sally said, "What do you want from me?"

Eric whispered to Linda and said, "You walk from the bull pen to the bathroom with your tits hanging out holding my hand and anyone can grope."

Sally smiled, "Deal, if you agree to the same groping clause if I win."

Eric stuck out his hand and said, "Deal."

I had no idea what this was about, I whispered to Gavin, "What are they talking about?"

"A mechanical bull. It is harmless. The area is completely padded in case you fall off. I think Sally has just snookered Eric."

"Probably and I don't even know what it is, but Sally is formidable for a small woman. I think I need another shot for this."

Gavin said, "Let's have one more shot, then we each ride the bull once."

With that shot, I relaxed. We followed Sally and Proctor to the mechanical bull. There was a girl riding it as we walked up. Her short skirt was around her waist and her bare ass was shining for all to see. She was wearing a thong, so her pussy was covered. The tank top was barely covering her little tits.

I whispered to Gavin, "I can't do this. My panties barely hide anything down there."

Gavin said, "Does it really matter? Seems like the whole point of this thing is to display skin."

I whispered, "I suppose you are right. But I need another shot before I get thrown head over heels and display my fat pussy to the world."

Gavin laughed, "I'm sure we will all appreciate seeing it."

Gavin went first and lasted for what seemed like a long time, but the timer had just twenty seconds and he had only gotten to half speed before being thrown. I yelled, "Great job, Captain. Let me get this over with. Operator, please take it easy on me. I have never seen this thing before."

Gavin helped me on. My tight short jean skirt immediately went to my waist. The little thong was out in the open. The only saving grace was that my fat pussy lips protruding from the side of the thong were squeezing against the leather saddle. The operator started it at the lowest speed. I almost fell off as soon as he started. But he gave me a few second to get used to it. Then I realized he was enjoying watching my fat ass squished against the saddle and my big tits flop against the thin red bandana.

I signaled for him to speed it up. He did and again I almost fell but managed to catch the rhythm. Then at the next speed, I was gone. Luckily it was slow enough that I just fell flat on the soft mat. I knew though that my legs were splayed open and my top was askew but not so much to display nipple only two large mounds of flesh. Gavin quickly jumped to my rescue to get me upright.

I was laughing at my spectacle. Gavin picked on the laughter with me. He hugged me and said, "Good girl. You lasted twenty-three seconds."

Laughing I said, "But lost all dignity. Did the panties help at all?"

"Not really. You do have a, ah, prominent pussy."

"You mean fat," I smiled. "When you have it wrapped around that wonderful dick of yours tonight you will appreciate it. It will suck your penis like a Hoover."

"My gawd, you are making me hot. Not sure I can wait much longer."

"It won't be long."

We positioned ourselves to watch the others. I took my panties off, handed them to Gavin and said, "These are yours. Remember tonight when times get hard over there."

He smelled the panties and said, "I love the smell. Maybe it will last six months."

I said, "Here let's add." I pulled his hand again between my legs, squeezed, had a nice orgasm which moistened his hand. I took the panties back and wiped the juices that flowed between my thighs and licked his hand clean. I handed the panties back to him. Kiko looked back at us and winked.

Tim was on the bull. He lasted close to a minute. Kiko got on and she had much the same problem I did except her pussy was lean and didn't look as obscene as I am sure mine did. But by now the gusset wasn't covering much. She lasted longer than Tim. This little girl was very coordinated. By the time the speed was at three quarters, the little tank top was off her shoulder and one C-cup was showing. It didn't seem to matter. She was intent on lasting as long as possible. When she hit the mat, she was also laughing with both legs straight in the air.

Eric was next. Sally walked over to the operator and gave him instructions. Eric made it about the same as Tim. Linda got on the bull. Her shorts were about as useful as Kiko's. As the bull got to half speed, the knot on her plaid shirt loosened enough to let her large natural breasts flash as the bull gyrated with only the nipples covered. She also didn't seem to care. She fell head over heels but landed safely on her back. Only her top gave way half way in the flip and her natural breasts were in full display. She was laughing as Eric came to her rescue. She didn't seem the least concerned about her flesh flashing. Eric hugged her as she re-tied her shirt.

Next came Proctor. It was obvious he had done this before. He lasted over a minute and was only thrown off at the highest speed. We all clapped for him. Sally punched Eric just before she stepped up to the bull, "Remember the bet. Get ready to lose."

I knew then she had done this before. She was the best dressed for this. Her flowing skirt at least covered her panties. I wasn't sure the top would hold her smallish tits but there was a chance. She got to half speed very quickly as the operator recognized her skill. He kept her at half speed for more than twenty seconds. Her top was holding up until both straps dropped off her shoulders. Her small red areolas were displayed almost immediately. She made no move to cover as she wanted to last as long as possible. She was thrown off at near full speed and landed on her ass, both tits quaking and her bikini panties showing. At least she had kept he labia covered.

Proctor helped her up as she pulled the shoulder straps up. She was laughing as she yelled at the operator to confirm the time. He said, "Sally stayed on two more notches than Eric and for much longer and is the winner between the two."

Eric stepped in extended his hand to her and said, "Congrats, you win."

Sally looked at the operator, "You may not want to watch what happens next. He has lost a bet."

The operator said, "Miss, I have seen everything. Do your worst."

Sally looked at us and instructed, "Get ready girls to grope as we take our stroll."

Sally walked over to Eric unzipped his pants, reached in and pulled his dick out. She then took his hand and slowly started walking to the bathroom.

We were standing in a line as they strolled. Linda was first. She grabbed his dick and kissed him on the cheek. "Buck up but don't shoot that thing before I get it again."

Eric was already semi hard. He had an impressive dick even at half mask.

slimpic11
slimpic11
268 Followers