Rich Bitch Whore

Story Info
Wealthy woman is fucked every way by a construction team.
3k words
4.28
318.1k
115
2

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 03/18/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jwc10010
jwc10010
163 Followers

When they started building the apartment building next door it was more an annoyance than anything else. It would take almost a year for them to complete the building after razing the smaller brownstones that now occupied the space. We overlooked four of the smaller buildings and their backyards. Not the most amazing view, but it was wide open to the skies. Our apartment was on the 11th floor. It was almost 3000 square feet which meant it was worth well over $2.5 million. The line of the building going up was only a few feet from our window. Thanks to a lack of codes in Manhattan, not only would it kill our view, it's mass would create a new wall just a few feet from our window and just across the entire lot. So you can imagine how unhappy my husband and I were.

For the next month we watched from our bedroom window as the foundation was laid and the structure was erected. It went up about a floor a week. A group of workmen would show up every morning and start laying a new level, pouring a new floor of concrete, then taking down the support structure when the concrete had hardened, bringing it up to start the process on the next floor. At first it was amusing. Then it was almost addictive to watch the progress. Well, it was for me. I would have my coffee and stand at the window watching the men work in the growing heat of the day before I left for my office.

It was at about the fifth floor when something changed. I think it was the fact that I was able to see the men working more clearly. Perhaps it was because I could make out their buff arms and bodies beneath the thin t-shirts. Maybe it was the heat and the way their bodies started to glisten with sweat. Maybe it was the idea that there I was, staring down at these men, watching them like some modern day queen overseeing her servants. Whatever it was, one day I found my hand beneath my bathrobe as I massaged myself while watching them and sipping my coffee from behind our curtains. I found I could come in a small orgasm and they would never notice me.

I guess I got bolder, stepping in front of the curtain, making myself more noticeable as I worked myself into a lather. By the time they were on the 7th floor, I remember standing there with my bathrobe opened as I slowly massaged my mons. I saw one of the workmen nudging his partner and they looked up. They tried to do it slyly, but I still caught them. I froze for a moment, before smiling down at them and continuing. What the hell, I figured. I wasn't exposing anything. I was just a 38 year old woman in a bathrobe watching them. I continued my minstrations, catching their eyes and smiling as I came. And boy did I come that morning.

The next morning I showed up at usual. At my window, only this time, I let the robe fall off one shoulder, exposing one breast. I played with my nipple for the two men four floors below me, and watched as they leaned back and grinned.

By the time they were on the 9th floor, it was almost a ritual. I would show up at the window sometimes in my robe. Sometimes in a t-shirt. Sometimes bare from the waist up and put on a show. My original two men was now a circle of six guys. Guys that would watch and smile quietly as I put on a show. And when I look back and think about it, the 9th floor was maybe 20 feet below. Too far to fall, but not too far to see pretty much everything. It just got me off, knowing that half a dozen construction guys had rock hard cocks because of my show. I mean, my husband would die if he knew about this.

By the time they were onto their 10th floor, they were just 10 feet away from my window. I decided I'd better cool it. I didn't go near the window. Instead I lay down on my bed and started to play with my jelly dildo. It was a clear, soft toy that I would plunge in and pull out of my pussy. Pretending it was one of those workmen doing the work. Halfway through my fun, I heard a strange noise. It was as if someone was in the apartment. I assumed it was just the sounds of the construction, only closer. But it wasn't. It was the sound of the guys banging on the side of our building in frustration. I remember smiling to myself as I slid the dildo well inside me.

A week later and they were working on the 11th floor. I couldn't resist. So at 8 in the morning I went up to the window in my fluffy white robe. I looked out and loved what I saw. Guys, just a few feet away from me. They had forgotten about me, or so I thought. Forgotten, well, until one of them turned and saw me peeking from behind the curtain. He smiled at me and nudged one of his buddies. The two of them smiled an nodded. I couldn't believe what I was doing, but there went my hand. It opened up my robe and let it drop to the floor as my other hand held the curtain open enough for them to see me. We were on just about the same level as each other, so they could see everything. I began to play with myself, pulling at my nipple for them to see. And then, they did something amazing. They both pulled out their meaty cocks and started to stroke them for me to watch. I couldn't believe it. One of the guys looked like an incredibly well-toned Italian kind of guy, with what looked like seven inches of thick meat. It really was a sausage. The other guy was taller and black as night. He held out what couldn't have been less than ten inches of black meat.

I have to say, this was taking it further than ever, and I was wetter than I have ever been. I caught myself at one point when what looked like their foreman came from around a pillar and saw them, then saw me. Let's just say, it broke the spell. I yanked back the curtain, and found myself breathing heavily, almost out of breath. I wasn't sure what I had done. But I knew I had crossed a threshold. I went into our marble bathroom and leaned against the sink. It was overtaken by what had happened. But I was still energized by the event, by the reckless audacity of exposing myself like that, and by feeling like such a slut of fingering myself, actually having a finger in my pussy while those two men stroked their cocks.

It can't be much of a surprise that I found myself, crumpled against the sink, fingering my pussy to a wetness like I'd never felt before. But it can be a surprise when I heard a noise out in our bedroom. It sounded like something falling, but more solid. And then, there it was again. Another loud and solid clump.

I stopped playing with myself and went to see what was going on. There, in our bedroom were at least six big, sweaty construction men in their boots, their jeans and their t's. And there I was, in my wet, cum soaked panties. I didn't have to think about what was going on. They had made the jump – 10 floors up, across a few feet to get in my window. I was speechless. I couldn't even object, I was so stunned. And that's when the foreman spoke up. "Well, there she is boys. Just like you said."

They all smiled at each other. I think one even started to laugh as the black man from before took out his monster of a cock. Once it was out everyone just started to roar with laughter. I was in a daze when he pushed down on my shoulder and pointed that black snake at my mouth. I couldn't comprehend the fact that there was a crowd of horny men, all shapes, colors and sizes before me in my own bedroom. I was so wet and horny from what just happened that I wasn't even thinking about telling them to leave when he pushed the tip of his cock against my lips. I wasn't even thinking when I tried to turn my head, but found it locked in his grip. And I knew I wasn't thinking when my lips opened and he pushed my teeth apart.

The next minutes were a daze to me. His meat forced my lips apart. I could only get the head into my mouth and gagged as he tried for more. The only other cock I could remember sucking on was my husband's, and that was maybe six inches. I tried for more. Pushing my head out and bottoming his meat on the back of my throat. I reached up for it and grabbed the shaft. I held him as my head made swirls around his penis, trying to coat as much as possible of his head with my saliva. I licked and lapped at his shaft, pretending to be the slut I soooooo badly wanted to be at that moment. I lost track of time and place as I focused on one of the most beautiful and tremendously well hung cocks I had ever seen.

When I came up from his balls after sucking and licking them, I noticed another cock in front of me. I reached up and grabbed for it. Then there was another, and another. I went from cock to cock, sucking all of them, touching all of them, reaching below to feel their shafts and balls. Even reaching under the balls to run a finger under their asses.

I felt my own ass being raised and a finger sliding along my pussy. My lips parted without resistance and gave way to a rough finger fucking me. I know I moaned. I just don't know how loudly.

I felt myself being picked up and carried over to my dressing table, where I was sat down on my chair. The same chair I used to brush my hair and apply my makeup. My legs were spread and someone's tongue and mouth were at my sex in a second. He made wet, sloppy sounds as he turned my pussy into a wet bog. I couldn't even sit back and enjoy, there were cocks in my hands, cocks in my mouth. I just sat back and let them use me. I just remember tasting cock after cock. I remember tasting pre-cum and the musky scent of sweaty balls as they slapped against my chin. I tried to accommodate everyone. My nipples were pulled and kneaded. My pussy was eaten. My ass was fingered. I was curled almost on my back on the little chair, giving as much access to my body as possible. Thinking back, it was probably the core workout of all core workouts. My stomach muscles keeping my knees as far up as possible. It's funny, thinking about how at that moment I was doing everything I could to give these guys access to me, when just the night before I was slapping my husband's hands away from trying to do the same thing.

Miss Missionary gone wrong I guess.

At one point I know I gasped as I pulled my head off of a cock. Someone had entered me. Not in a soft, loving way. But in a let's fuck this slut way. No fondling, no hesitation. Just a huge cock pushing past my lips and forcing its way into me; and I loved it. It was like my lips were being thrust apart. It took the wind out of me. I gasped and moaned at the same time. I know my eyes popped open before I sat back and sank into the feeling of the thrusts that cock fed me. I had maybe a second to enjoy it, before I was set to work again, sucking on another cock.

I remember not letting that one go. I was bound to make him cum – whoever he was. I was filled with a cock thrusting in and out of my pussy. A cock that was unrelenting, and so I kept after the one in my mouth. Sucking it in and out, holding onto the shaft to make sure it wouldn't get away. It was really all about me and the cock at this point. I had lost myself to making sure it was hard and stiff and ready to cum. Others were put to my lips, and I remember reaching up and grabbing at balls, caressing them, holding and stroking other shafts, but I kept going until finally I felt his ball sack cinch up and then, as if way too long in waiting, it came. It filled my mouth with salty, slippery cum. Cum that I swallowed and relished as I felt its watery goodness slide down my throat. I kept sucking on him, feeling him go soft on my lips as the other cock started to let loose in my cunt. At that point it was no longer a pussy, it was a cunt because I was a cum slut.

I opened my eyes when they picked me up and tossed me on the bed. I landed on my stomach like a bag of potatoes. No sooner had I hit the duvet did I feel hands on my hips, lifting my ass and cunt higher, exposing them to everyone. My head was pushed into the pillows as I felt another cock enter me from behind. I remembering someone laughing when a bit of the previous cum dribble out as the new meat entered me. I raised up on my elbows and looked around me. There were half a dozen guys all naked and all with these tremendous cocks. Some were stroking them. Some just let them stand at attention, some were even looking at some of the things around the bedroom. They all referred to me as a rich whore, a cock bitch, a cum slut. I loved it. I loved all these blue collar guys treating me like a slut, knowing my husband was at his bank, sitting behind his desk in a starched suit. I reached out and took the nearest one into my mouth, again inhaling it as the unknown cock assaulted my cunt. I wiggled my ass as I smiled to myself at the scene around me. It was welcomed with what I thought was a finger pushing into my ass. I had never let anyone every put anything up there for me, but at this point, who was I to argue.

At first it was awkward. It was uncomfortable, but at the same time it was sooooo incredibly hot. I could feel something dribbled only anus, a bit of lubricant. I think it was actually the cum that had dribbled out, but I had no idea. All I knew was it made the whole thing that much better. It didn't last long as the cock within me pulled out and I could feel his spunk hit the finger in my anus further lubricating me. Some guy started laughing and brought over my clear dildo. I thought it was too big, but I guess the finger had softened things up for me. It was wild. I felt it go in and could feel it stretch the muscles of my ass. It went in smoothly and slid in and out as they started to fuck my ass with my dildo. I had never felt anything like it. It filled me, it wasn't like getting fucked, it was more like getting pushed futher. It was a different kind of getting screwed.

I kept sucking cock after cock. Feeling their cum flowing down my throat, landing on my face, landing in my hair. I knew I must be a mess at this point, but I didn't care. All I cared about was making these guys cum. The cock in my cunt was replaced with another and I could hear them chuckling about it getting sloppy. My jaw was starting to ache with the blowjobs I'd given. It had to be close to an hour of fucking and sucking at this point. It was about then that the cock fucking me pulled out. I thought I'd get another spray of cum on my ass, but instead I felt it swirl around my anus. I tried to pull forward, but there was this Latin guy's cock preventing me from going there. I tried to turn around, but his hands were in my hair while he fucked my mouth. I have to admit I was scared. This wasn't something I wanted to do, but knew I didn't have much choice. The cock in my ass pushed in and forced my face down onto the cock in front of me. I think I screamed/grunted/moaned as the man behind me fucked my ass. At some point I lost it and just started moaning to the thrusts. I could feel him cum in me, and pull out. But by that time, I lost count of what was being done.

I think I left this world for a bit, because when I opened my eyes I was face down in my bed, naked and covered in cum. I was sore and used. I felt like a rag. I walked into my bathroom and turned on the hot shower. And there on my chest was written in red lipstick – RICH BITCH WHORE.

jwc10010
jwc10010
163 Followers