Rich Bitches Get Their Deposits

Story Info
Hotties get lucky with rich twin brothers.
1.4k words
3.29
49.3k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ring . . . Ring!

"Hello?"

"Hi, Cindy, its Samantha, are you ready for the big party tonight?"

"Oh yeah, all of my girlfriends are going to be there, not to mention a lot of hot guys!"

"Yeah!"

"You want me to come by to pick you up?"

Samantha gets into her new corvette and heads over to Cindy's house which is 20 minutes from her house.

She pulls up to a white, 3 story mansion just behind Cindy's black Escalade in the driveway and honks the horn.

"Coming!" Cindy sad as she opened the door.

Cindy was wearing a black, spaghetti-strapped dress which ran down the length of her tan slender legs with a slit running up to her right thigh.

Cindy got into the passenger seat and the girls were off.

They finally arrived to the party that some friends were hosting in downtown Los Angeles just 30 minutes away from Hollywood!

They pulled up to the white gate and rang the doorbell.

"Good afternoon ladies, pull up to the front and enjoy the party!" A voice said over the intercom.

Samantha pulled the car up to the front of the house where there were almost a fleet of foreign cars.

"Wow, looks like everyone is here!" Cindy said with a smile.

"No, not everyone, we're still in the car!" Samantha giggled.

They stepped out of the car and began checking themselves to make sure everything was perfect.

"Does this look alright?" Samantha asked as she spun around and posed for Cindy.

Cindy examined her up in down, paying close attention to the gorgeous brown hair, perfect curves, and long red and black dress that ran to her knees and showed off her long slender legs.

"You look hot!" She said with a smile.

"I know, and so do you!" Samantha said with a giggle.

They walked into the house and saw that everyone look like a model, perfect bodies, great hair, even better clothes.

"Good afternoon ladies," a man spoke as he approached wearing a light cream-colored suit.

"You two look absolutely incredible!" He said as he reached his hand out to meet them.

"Thank you, you look really handsome yourself!" Cindy said as she gently brushed her hair and returned her hand to her side.

"I hope two have a good time tonight, I only look forward to pleasing everyone who comes to my home!" He said as he slowly departed to tend to other guest who were just arriving.

"Wow, was that Scott?" Cindy asked in disbelief.

"Yeah, I know, I thought he moved to New York!" Samantha replied.

"Hello, ladies!" A man with a black suit but looking exactly like Scott approached with a glass of champagne.

"Im glad you could make it tonight!" He said as he kissed their hands gently.

"Hi Danny," Cindy smiled, "You look just as handsome as your brother!"

"Oh please, I look much better!" He grinned.

"I hope to see you two later on!" He said as he gently kissed the girls on the cheek and met his brother at the front with the new arrivals.

"Wow, their so fucking hot its unbelievable!" Cindy moaned as she sipped her glass of champagne.

"I know, its hard to pick just one!" Samantha said still eyeing the twins.

Moments later, the girls had met with some friends and where sitting outside chatting by the pool that was perfectly illuminated with a light turquoise glow.

Both Danny and Scott approached the group. "Ladies, how is everything?" Scott asked

"Perfect, but we were wondering, we have never been in your house, could Sam and I get a personal tour?" Cindy grinned as she placed her finger in her champagne and gently ran the sweet liquid across her lips.

"Absolutely, ladies if you would excuse us!" Scott said as he and Danny helped the girls to their feet.

They walked in to the house and up the stairs.

"This is the upstairs living room!" Danny said as he opened the double doors revealing a large, white room with lit candles and soft, soothing music playing on the stereo.

"Anyone can come here to get away from what goes on downstairs!" Scott said as he walked over to the couch and sat down in front of the fireplace.

"That's what we were counting on!" Cindy said as she approached him, sat on his lap and softly kissed him.

"We were waiting for this moment ever since we saw you two!" Samantha walked over to Danny and began to nibble his neck.

Cindy began to remove her dress slowly exposing one breast and the other soon after.

She ran her hand from Scott's chest, to his stomach, and then finally place her hand on his semi-hard cock. She slid to his side and began to unzip his pants.

Samantha had started to undress Danny by unbuttoning his jacket and then his shirt revealing his bare chest.

She began to kiss him as she placed her hands on his belt buckle, slowly unfastening it.

Cindy pulled Scott's pants to his knees followed by his briefs. She placed her hand on his large, fully erect penis and began to stroke it gently.

She then began to lick the tip with her tongue, "Mmm!" She moaned softly as began to take his dick in her mouth.

Her head bobbed up and down as she took at least three-fourths of his dick in her mouth.

Samantha removed Danny's pants and underwear in the same fashion as Cindy had done and began to taste his cock. She too began to take his dick in her throat.

Moments later, Scott's moaning increased as he told Cindy, "Im about to cum!" Her mouth never lifted from his cock and he blew his load deep in her throat as she looked at him seductively.

She lifted her head and rose to her feet, "Mmm . . . I hope you got some more?" she said with a grin.

He began to stroke his cock as she slowly removed her dress from her body exposing a thin, white thong.

She walked to him closer and turned around to reveal her perfect heart-shaped ass and then bent over as she slowly removed her thong.

Cindy now fully nude except for her strapped high-heeled shoes, turned and walked over to him.

Scott could now see she was completely shaved and she lifted her leg to place her foot on the couch he saw her pussy was just inches from his head. He ran his hand to her warm pussy began to massage it with his fingers.

Samantha removed her dress as she sucked Danny's dick. The candle light danced on her tan skin giving it a light glow. She was now only wearing her black thong.

She got on her feet and removed her thong as he removed his shirt and kick his pants and shoes from his feet.

She began to suck him again, this time harder, as Danny ran his hand through her hair.

He was about to cum as she too took in every drop of his semen.

"Mmm, now I want you to taste me while I taste you, Danny boy!

He got on his knees to meet Samantha on the floor.

He laid down on the floor with his legs open as she laid down on top of him in the opposite direction with her pussy in his face.

Scott began to probe his tongue deep into Cindy's pussy as they both laid on the floor. He used his fingers to go further and to spread her lips open.

Both girls begin to moan softly as their clits were being tasted.

Samantha and Danny got up and walked over to where the others were and laid down to continue their 69.

"Fuck us, boys!" Cindy moaned.

The girls laid side-by-side as the twins began to fuck them. They began to kiss as the boys penetrated their wet slits. They began to softly moan into each others' mouths.

They both got on all fours in front of each other as the boys pounded their dicks into their assholes. They continued to kiss as they were both getting an ass full.

Just then, the boys were ready to cum and the girls got up to receive facials from their erupting cocks.

It was now midnight, and the party was drawing to a close. They all loss track of time during their encounter. The girls cleaned off the last bit of cum from the boys' cocks with their tongues and then began to clean themselves off.

Everyone got dressed and went downstairs.

They walked to the front door with the twins.

"Thanks for such a great night!" Cindy smiled

"Yeah, you guys really do know how to please!" Samantha said as she gently bit her lip.

"I hope you come to our party next week!" Scott said as they escorted the girls to their car.