Rich Folk's Party

Story Info
Wife joins best friend as a nude waitress.
2.7k words
3.94
245.6k
35
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters in this story are entirely fictitious and bear no resemblance to any person living or dead.

This is a story about my wife, Leanne, and her best friend, Anna. Leanne, I should add, is a very well preserved 38 years of age, about 165 cms tall & 57 kilos. We have two children of school age. She exercises a lot, including weights, and has size 34b boobs with very responsive nipples on top of a perfect round bottom and a pussy that cums like a gusher when she is really turned on. She truly loves sex, but is surprisingly shy around people she does not know well until the alcohol has lubricated her inhibitions!

Her friend, Anna, is quite different. She is a divorced single mum in her mid?40s. She has bottle blonde hair to keep the grey and look fresh. She is quite buxomy (about size 38 tits), and a hot body – trim, taut tummy & tight bum. I had never fucked her, but geez if I could! She owns her own little place with no debt, working hard to pay it off and is quite independent. She has had several boyfriends in recent years, but in her words mostly likes to have “fun”.

Leanne & Anna go out together of a Friday night about once a month. They go to clubs, dancing and stuff. They regularly talk about sex, and Leanne often comes home with raunchy stories of what Anna has been up to. I do not think they have ever played up together of a Friday night, but they have got into some situations where they could have (like the time they went to the art show opening in a group of eight and were asked back to one of the guys’ apartment). Still, I can’t say I had ever felt Leanne’s pussy to be puffy and “used” on coming home – but she has sure as hell come home hot for a fuck at 11pm quite often!

Anyway, this story is about what I understood to be the first time my wife has “stepped outside” our marriage (after 12 years). Oh, we have talked about things a lot – I get very excited, as does she. But we never took the plunge ourselves. I registered us on websites, and all sorts of things, but we never got beyond sexy talk. Leanne likes all manner of straight sex, but has to be in the “right mood” to take my cock up her arse. It took Anna to do it and take us to the other side, with my consent of course. I can honestly we haven’t looked back, as you will see it was no ordinary act that occurred!

Leanne came home about 6 weeks ago from her last Friday night out with Anna, with hot stories of this weekend-long cruise that Anna had went on. She said that Anna had talked about there being lots of fucking, including plenty of bed swapping. She was one of a few single women on the cruise who, Leanne made clear to me, did not go without. There was a spa on the cruise boat which Anna told Leanne was constantly filmed – it was clear from Leanne’s conversation with me as I pumped her pussy hard with my raging cock that Anna had been filmed fucking some of the husbands on the cruise, which others on the boat including the wives got to see!

It was about three weeks later that Anna called Leanne with this incredible offer. The people who owned the cruise boat (a very rich couple from the Gold Coast who were good friends of Leanne’s) were planning a party at their waterfront canal mansion. Not just any party – a sex party!

It was to be that weekend, on the Friday night. The couple, Trevor & June, were in their late 40’s, but very fit and terrific physically. He was over 185 cms, and June a little bigger than Leanne. They had not been able to secure the services of the stripper/escort service that had been recommended to them, and remembering the cruise asked Anna if she was interested in putting something together.

Now, Anna has a daughter who is now 19 – an absolute stunner who now goes to Uni, but knows what mum gets up to. Rachel has size 35c tits on a super-fit frame with a tight, round bum and legs to heaven. Rachel is close friends with Cassie, another drop dead gorgeous teenager who attends the same Uni in the city.

Anna put a truly wicked proposition to Trevor & June. She said she could do the party, with three first timers helping her (to really fire things up!): her daughter Rachel, Cassie, and my wife, Leanne. Anna negotiated with Trevor a fair fee for what was agreed to be at the time a stripper/waitress service for the party.

As Anna put it to Leanne on the phone, they would wear skimpy outfits that showed off their bodies (tiny g-string bikinis and aprons, you know the drill), and perform some stripper routines to fire the party up. No sex was expected! Leanne was a bit reluctant at first; going beyond on something like this was a big step. But when Anna told her that Rachel & her friend Cassie had agreed, Leanne felt more at ease and said she would ask me.

I have never knocked back Leanne from doing anything with Anna, and to be honest the thought of my wife working at a sex party as a skimpy waitress/stripper was exciting beyond belief! She practiced her routines on me for the next 3 nights solid, before the big night on Friday night. I most certainly approved of that!

Leanne picked a few of her best sexy outfits to wear, put on her best make?up, and her short black leather skirt, stockings & black boots, with a favourite pink frilly top that shows her cleavage. She then had a couple of beers to calm her nerves, while waiting for Anna to pick her up. It would take an hour to get there from our place. She left at 7pm; I waited up, as I always do – as I usually score a fuck when Leanne comes home from a night with Anna, and I was certain I would get one tonight.

Leanne did not get home until 3am! She had told me to expect her about midnight, or a bit after.

When she came through the door, she looked unbelievable. It turned out all four of the girls got up to a lot more “than expected”. Leanne had been well and truly FUCKED! Her cunt was swollen and puffy; there was dry cum on her upper thighs and waist, and wet cum still in her cunt. Her arse was wider than usual and had evidence of cum – she clearly had been fucked up the arse! Her tits had a look of having been kneaded and squeezed, and sucked and tugged at for hours – which it turned out they had.

Anna came in with Leanne for coffee. This was unusual as she more often than not had a chat with Leanne in the car, and left. She looked just the same, except with the little boob top she had put on, it was clear she had been playing BDSM games – there was one or two whip marks across her back and front. I found out the two teenagers decided to stay on at Trevor & June’s – they had decided to go on a mission to see how many guys they could both fuck in one night! So, what happened???

When they got there, Trevor greeted them at the front of the mansion, and offered to Anna & Leanne that he would triple their fee if they agreed to drop the no sex rule and go full on with whatever people wanted to do. This included the teenagers! After being nervous earlier, the excitement that come over Leanne when she got there saw her agree in an instant! Rachel & Cassie were excited, too and agreed.

The four girls dropped the stripper routines, and decided to work the party completely nude from the start, except for their boots or high heels. No little stripper bikini outfits, no g-strings. Nothing. Completely stark naked in front of about 40 rich strangers, although some of them knew Anna & Rachel!

Leanne said she had never seen, or dreamt of anything like it. The four girls started by serving drinks, and bringing the food from the three course chef?cooked to the large dinner tables set out on the poolside deck.

It soon started. First, the husbands would grab a tit or an arse cheek and give it a squeeze. Leanne said it took less than 30 minutes for the first husband to grab her tit and suck on her nipples which were already hard and protruding prominently. Not long after, another husband put his fingers in her rapidly moistening cunt while she served him a drink of scotch, and he brought her off for the first of many orgasms that night.

By the time the main courses had been served, both Anna and Leanne had been propositioned for a fuck. Of course, under the terms of the deal with Trevor, they obliged.

Leanne’s first ever extra marital fuck, therefore, as far as I know, occurred at a waterfront mansion on the Gold Coast working as a nude waitress at a sex party. She said the guy was in his early 30s, well hung with a ten inch cock. He pulled out his huge cock right there at the table, and, right beside his drop dead gorgeous wife in a stunning De Chazal dress, proceeded to fuck my nude waitress wife. She said she just sat on his already hard huge cock. Without a pang of guilt, Leanne proceeded to ride it up and down in front of the guy’s wife who wasn’t concerned in the slightest! In fact, the wife then proceeded to give Leanne’s tits a suck while her husband rammed his monster cock hard into my wife’s wet cunt.

Leanne said it was all over in less than ten minutes. He cum in her cunt, and some of it dripped down her leg. She was cuming as well, and she let out a loud moan as he gushed his seed up inside her throbbing fuckhole. As she looked up when she finished, she noticed Anna across the other side of the table being fucked by two husbands at once – one in her cunt from behind and one in her mouth.

The party was well and truly on. Within the next half hour as the desserts were served, Leanne said it really sprung up, as the two teenagers pulled a perverted act we would never have guessed!

They gathered all the guests into the main large rumpus entertaining room, off the poolside deck, where they had set up a small stage. Rachel and Cassie intended putting on a show!

And what a show! Leanne said they started by kissing passionately for what seemed several minutes, and then proceeded to take turns – in front of everyone – to lick and suck each other’s tits and finger each other’s cunts. They then grabbed some sex toys that they had placed on a table on the stage, and began to work the vibrators hard into each other’s throbbing pussies. The girls were getting well and truly worked up, and both had started to cum copiously.

They then, in a clearly choreographed move, stopped attacking each other’s cunts, stood up again, and turned to face the crowd in their nubile teenage nude splendour. Both 19 year old teenagers then, in unison, opened their pussies a little wider with both hands, and started pissing on the crowd! They turned back to each other and pissed on each other!

They weren’t finished, though! Next thing, Cassie goes outside and brings back in her uni friend, Eric. She brings the big black guy up on onto the stage, and puts herself under his strong frame. Rachel is standing up stroking him at this stage.

There, on the stage in her rumpus room in front of 40 guests, Cassie begins masturbating Eric, and as his huge dick grows, she starts to suck his dick. She licks it along the shaft, and then starts to take the huge dick in her mouth.

Rachel, by this time, was wantonly cuming and strongly smelling of sex. With a little coaxing from the crowd, she came round in front of Eric, to allow him to lick her wet cunt.

Leanne told me they took things to their logical conclusion. As Eric’s dick got huge, first Cassie, then Rachel, took turns to fuck him on stage at the party in front of Rachel’s mum and the crowd. Eric fucked each girl from behind standing up. Eventually, he came in an almighty rush of cum, which came streaming back out of Rachel’s cunt and down the back of her legs and on her arse. Eric had displayed almost porno-film like control. Leanne said they let out such huge cries and moans, and came so much, the crowd went crazy.

The Leanne told me. It was such a huge turn on, that she and Anna repeated the show later in the night! My wife fucked Eric in front of a crowd of about 40 people! She said his cock was huge, really stretching the sides of her cunt, and giving her an enormous orgasm. She also let him her wet cunt! Eric came in Leanne, as Anna decided to be fucked first on stage while Leanne watched. Unlike the teenagers who fucked Eric standing up so everyone could get a good view, Anna and Leanne opted to get on the floor, and allow him to enter them from the backdoor coming over the top.

Eric was pretty well spent after that, according to Anna, which was a pity because plenty of the other wives were keen for some big black cock in their pussies.

As they proceeded to tell me about this amazing party, I knew my life would change dramatically. For a start, Leanne gave me her consent for me to fuck Anna that night in front of her which, after the Eric story, I had to do as I was bursting!

Anna and Leanne also demonstrated the bi-girl lesbian lovemaking techniques they used on each other at the party.

Well, what else happened? Leanne told me that, apart from Eric, she was fucked about twelve times over the six hours of the party, including a double penetration with one husband in her cunt underneath her, as another husband fucked her up the arse over the top. She actually pulled her arse cheeks apart to show me the cum still up her bum! Among the people to fuck her, of course, was Trevor. She said his dick was not especially long, but quite thick. He came on her face and tits – a favourite of his apparently.

She said another husband and wife had got to play pissy games with them, where she and the wife drank each other’s piss and pissed one each other’s tits, and then the husband pissed on both their mouths and faces.

She said she did two triples with Anna where the two girls played with each other’s tits and cunts, while fucking some lucky husband.

Anna did engage in some BDSM with a couple of guests, being tied up, whipped a little and pissed on.

Leanne said the party just turned into one big fucking session. There were people fucking, sucking, licking, pissing, and everything else from one end of the massive mansion to the other. She couldn’t recall anyone not joining in the wanton orgy, although she remarked some of the wives appeared to be a little shocked by the fucking shows – others thought it wonderful, though. Leanne reckoned there was plenty of fingers in cunts hammering away at squelchy wet fuckholes and flicking clits while watching, especially the first time with Cassie and Rachel.

As we finished the night off, both girls commented that their pussies were actually sore from all the fucking, but that they had thoroughly enjoyed themselves. Leanne had always suspected, but never quite knew just a complete total slut her best friend Anna was, and had discovered that she herself also loved being a slut. And don’t forget, they were paid too – each girl received $6,000 from Trevor, making them wonderful whores as well as sluts!

Where this will all lead I don’t know, but I am keen to find out.