Rich has an Adventure Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jackie_em
jackie_em
1,558 Followers

"But Sarah was a big part of that."

"Then you need to figure out what you're going to do and fight for her."

"I've never been a fighter."

"You need to start."

...

There were about four weeks left before school began. It seemed to go by in a daze. I kept being Rachel all the time, and spent evenings and weekends with Kelly, Julie, Suzanne and others. They tried to cheer me up and distract me, but without much luck. I was the girl with the black cloud over her head. Sarah e-mailed and texted me a lot. We even had regular phone conversations.

It was clear that Sarah wanted to be with me, just as I wanted to be with her. We just had to figure out how to do that. The summer soon ended, as did my employment, and I checked and found out I could return to my part time bookstore job. After my last regular work day, I made a decision. I shed all my clothes as Rachel, dressed as Rich, and went to see Sarah's father.

It took some fast talking to get them to let me in to see him. I walked in his office and he looked up to see me and seemed puzzled and irritated.

"Who are you, and what do you want?"

"My name is Rich, but you knew me as Rachel. I'm the one who was seeing your daughter, and I'm not female."

He looked hard at me, not believing what I was saying. "How do I know that's true? How do I know you aren't a woman dressing as a man?"

I stood there for a few seconds, then pulled up my shirt, exposing my chest, which was now free of my breast forms. "Does it look to you like I have tits?"

"Some women are pretty flat chested."

I unzipped my pants and quickly pulled pants and jockey shorts down letting my cock spring free. "How many women have something like that?" I pulled my clothes back into place and zipped back up.

"So if you were a guy and my daughter was your girlfriend, why were you dressing like a fairy?"

"Look at me. I don't look like anything as a guy. But Sarah thought I was cute as a girl, and wanted me to dress that way for her."

"How did she even know what you looked like as a girl?"

"Another friend made me come to a party Sarah was at, but dressed as a girl. Sarah found out I was a boy, but thought I was cute as a girl."

"So what the fuck are you, a boy or a girl?"

"Between my legs and in bed, I'm a boy. Otherwise, I'm not sure."

"Seeing my daughter with some trans something or other isn't any better than seeing her with a lesbian."

"I love Sarah, and she loves me. You may try to keep us apart, but I'll do anything I can to be with her, regardless of what you think."

"She's my daughter, living in my house, going to school on my dime. I'm calling the shots."

"Have you talked to your daughter lately?"

"No, why?"

"Sarah and I were careless the last few times we were together."

"What do you mean?"

"She's pregnant, with my baby, and she doesn't want an abortion."

He sat there at his desk and I could see his face turn white. He had a pencil in his hand and he squeezed it so tight, it broke. "You son of a bitch."

"So are you going to let your daughter have a bastard child, or are you going to let her be with me?"

"I'll find someone suitable for her to marry, and it won't be you."

"Only works if she's willing to marry him."

"Then I'll throw her out if she won't."

"I'll let her move in with me if you throw her out."

"I'll ruin you. I'll ruin your family if they let her move in."

"Well then, Sarah and I will just have to move far away from you. I'll have to get a job, and we won't live as well as she currently does, but we'll get by."

"I'll have you arrested."

"For what? Sarah was over 18, and she freely consented, and will never testify otherwise."

"I'll figure something out."

"I met with your wife, and Sarah talked to her. She's not happy that Sarah is becoming a mother so young, but she won't let you get between her and her grandchild."

"You're lying."

"Call her. She's not thrilled with having a son-in-law who cross dressed, but she likes me as a person."

"Don't think you're going to get away with this."

"You have two wonderful daughters, one of whom I love deeply and who loves me. Doesn't that mean anything to you? Don't you care about their happiness?"

"This meeting is over. Get out of my office."

I turned and left. Sarah's plane was landing in an hour or so, and I wanted to meet her flight, and I know she wanted to see me. I went home and changed clothes to resume being Rachel. I drove to the airport, where Sarah's mother and Suzanne were waiting. They both hugged me, though after, Mrs. Lopez wagged a finger at me.

"You have been a bad girl. Getting my daughter pregnant like that."

"I wasn't really ready to start a family, but if it means I can be with Sarah, then it's more than worth it."

"I talked to my husband. He's angry as hell, but we'll get him calmed down."

"I told my dad, he seemed shocked and didn't know what to think."

About that time Sarah appeared. She ran over and hugged me so hard I could barely breathe, and we kissed so long that Suzanne cleared her throat.

"There are other people in your welcoming party."

Sarah gave me one more quick kiss then let go and hugged her mother and Suzanne, kissing them each on the cheek. After she did that, she came back over and put her arm around me and pulled me tight.

"Well Rachel, I wasn't sure which of you I'd see."

"Isn't this the me you like best?"

"It is."

"Okay, sis, let's go get your luggage. You'll have plenty of time for the lovey-dovey stuff later."

We walked to baggage claim with Sarah talking nonstop about all the wonderful sights she got to see, along with how much she missed being with me. Of course I'd missed her dreadfully, as I told her everyday while she was gone. We gathered Sarah's bags and I went with them to Mrs. Lopez's car and helped load everything in the trunk. She handed me a card for an apartment complex with a number on it.

"I own an apartment complex. It's in my name only, not my husband's. I have a furnished apartment there for the two of you. I'll drive Sarah there, and you can meet us."

I was shocked. Mrs. Lopez had never been as negative as her husband, but this surprised me. I went to my car and drove over there. I found the apartment and the three women were there. Sarah was looking around at her new home. Mrs. Lopez handed me a key and gave me a hug.

"It won't be easy for the two of you, even with help."

"I really appreciate it."

"Now the two of you need to go ahead and get married. Let's go to dinner and talk about it."

Mrs. Lopez - Caroline - drove us to a nice restaurant. Suzanne sat in the front with her while Sarah and I snuggled in the back seat. Sarah, of course was under drinking age, though Suzanne and I had both turned 21 by then. Then again, it wasn't good for Sarah to drink alcohol anyhow. Caroline, Suzanne, and I each had a glass of champagne, while Sarah had a glass of ginger ale, and we toasted.

"Here's to a long and happy marriage. I do have one question though, Rachel. Are you going to wear a wedding dress or a tux?"

I turned to Sarah, and gave her a quick kiss. "I guess it depends on what Sarah wants."

"I think we should both be in wedding dresses."

"Then that's what we'll do."

"Then are you going to legally change your name from Richard to Rachel?"

I turned and looked at Sarah. "How do you feel about that?"

"I think you should, and do it before the wedding, so we have the proper names on the marriage certificate."

Caroline said she'd get with some people to make things happen, both the name change and the wedding arrangements.

"So who is going to walk Sarah down the aisle?"

"Well if my husband is still being a jerk, I will. What about you?"

"I can't imagine my father would do that."

Suzanne spoke up at that point. "Kelly and I could, if you'd like."

"That would be marvelous."

"I'll call her and we'll work it out."

We had a lovely dinner, then Caroline drove us back to the apartment. Suzanne had already driven Sarah's car over there, so she had wheels. After Caroline and Suzanne left, Sarah and I spent a long time kissing and cuddling on the sofa of our own place. All I had was what I was wearing, so Sarah and I went to my parent's house and I picked up my girl clothes and some of my personal belongings.

Julie and my mother both hugged Sarah and wished us both the best. My father was grudgingly accepting of the whole thing.

"If someone had told me my son would turn into a girl and get a sweet thing like Sarah, I'd never have believed it. I'm still shocked, but I wish you both happiness."

We drove back to the apartment, and rushed to the bedroom, then I paused a bit.

"Since you're pregnant, I guess we need to take things easier."

"Don't worry your cute little head. There's always me on top, cowgirl, doggie, and some other options. How we make love will be the least of our concerns."

Caroline got me a job as assistant leasing manager at the apartment complex, and they're working my hours around my classes. The apartment is close to campus, and we still are early enough in the pregnancy for Sarah to take classes in the fall. Where do we go from here? I'm not sure, but I know I've Sarah to face it with me.

jackie_em
jackie_em
1,558 Followers