Rich Spinster

Story Info
Sadie savors the sensation of her single bare foot.
2k words
4.44
38.4k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sadie Johnstone refers to herself as a rich old spinster. At fifty-nine, some people probably do consider her old, but she is a lovely woman. She never regrets not marrying. She loves the freedom it has given her to have a lover when she wants one and to do what she pleases at other times.

She strolls across the large expanse of her estate. The sun shines brightly, almost too bright for Sadie. She stops and glances back at the large Victorian home she has lived in all her life. Her mother had lived there all her life as well. Her father was poor and had married into wealth her mother's mother would often say, usually in front of him.

With each step along the brick walkway towards the pool, Sadie savors the sensation of her single bare foot swinging between her crutches. It has been five glorious years since she made the acquaintance of a friend who told her about a plastic surgeon that was more than willing to amputate limbs that are not wanted. Sadie did not want her left leg and never had. She had waved large sums of money in front of shady surgeons across the globe, but there had never been any takers. Dr. Rogers did it without charge, or question.

Sadie stands by the chase lounge, drops her short sun wrap on the cushion, and looks at her naked body. As she balances on one foot, she raises and lowers her short left stump a few times. She feels the wetness of her arousal begin to fill her as it always does when she watches her stump move next to her bare crotch. A finger slips though the wetness and she sucks the finger clean with a loud slurp. "Fuck me!" she cries out with the next finger full of her sweet nectar. The other hand grabs the back of the lounge for support, the finger thrusts in and out with unabashed joy. The knee weakens and bends slightly. She feels the rising sensation that she needs, that she craves. A few more thrusts and they wash over her. "Oh yeah!" she moans loudly without fear anyone will hear her.

She dives into the pool and rolls onto her back. With each strong stroke, the clear waters wash across her firm body. A small wake forms around her erect nipples. She stops and her body coasts a short distance, and then floats motionless. The toes of her single foot stick out of the water, the empty space where the other foot would have been delights her. She arches her back slightly thrusting her shaved crotch from the water. Her stump sticks straight up. Suddenly her head submerges. She sputters as she comes back up. She wipes the water from her face and pulls her long brown hair back over her shoulders.

"Hey grandma!" her nineteen-year-old grandson calls out. By the time Sadie has wiped enough water out of her eyes to see, Kevin is sitting undressed on the edge of the pool. "Wow! You always look so great." His erection confirms his words.

"Hi darling." She swims the short distance to the edge of the pool where he sits. Without another word, she kisses the engorged head of his cock. "Hmmm, you have the nicest prick." She leans forward, takes just the purplish head into her mouth, and caresses it with her tongue.

He brushes her wet hair back over her shoulders and strokes her head. "These months have been the best of my life."

Her head continues to bob up and down as her lips slide along the velvet smooth shaft. A few times the complete shaft disappears. Kevin's head falls backwards and his mouth opens. He senses the pending release and then hears the gulp, gulp as Sadie swallows each blast of warm ooze.

Sadie climbs from the pool and hops towards the lounge chair. With each hop, her stump swings forward. "Love the way that looks grandma. I'm so glad you only have one leg." She stands by the chair and dries herself.

As the towel slides over her crotch, she glances at Kevin and at his once again firm cock. "Good! I know what I want."

Kevin nestles between her thighs and his teenage prick slips inside as if it belongs there. She wraps her single foot behind his back as he begins to thrust quickly. His balls slap against her. Her lips move. "Yeah baby!" Her fingers dig into his lower back and she pulls him even harder against her. Her foot is now sticking up in the air, and her breathing is labored, her moans more hoarse. "Fuck grandma! Fuck my cunt good and hard."

They well know by now that the recent blowjob will let Kevin slam his cock in her for at least ten minutes before he comes again. No one is timing them today.

Kevin carries their clothes as he trails slightly behind Sadie and watching her stump hanging below her hip. His prick is erect again as he enjoys the unusual, yet sensual sight of her missing leg.

"Do you see anything you like?" she teases him with a small wiggle of her hips and a flop of her stump.

"Just the most exciting woman in my life."

They walk across the patio and though the large French doors into the kitchen. "Something to drink. I have some ice tea. I won't tell if you want a beer." Sadie holds the refrigerator door open and leans forward slightly adding to the elegance of her hips.

"I'll take some of what you are waving." He steps closer and grinds over the smooth firm roundness of a hip. His fingers slide along the mound of her pussy peeking between her thighs below her asshole. "A big helping please."

"What a horny little fuck." Her voice is deep and hoarse. "Guess I will have to find an alternate pussy for you so mine can have a little rest." She laughs and reaches between her legs and then spreads her pussy as wide as possible. "Oh-h baby. Do you like grandma's cunt?"

His finger slips deep inside her from the back. "More than life itself. Lean against the counter and let me fuck you from the back."

"I know you like it that way. I do too." Her hips rise high as she lowers her shoulders even more. The clothes and towels fall in a heap and he grips her hips between his hands. His cock bobs up and down as he lets it find its own way. The head pops her cunt open as it goes inside. "Ah-h yes baby." She holds the edge of the sink tightly as he drive his cock rapidly and fully into her until his come begins to dribble down the inside of her thigh.

Finished, he wraps his arms around her and rests against her back. "Tell me about your friend that introduced you to the surgeon."

"Carrie Benson was a tasty young thing. She was only twenty-six, but her empty left sleeve had me breathing deeply. I was behind her in line at McDonald's trying to decide what to order. Once I saw that sleeve, I knew exactly what I wanted."

"Were you into girls?"

"I had a few female lovers as well as men over the years. I told her I could not decide what to get and she mumbled something about a fish sandwich. There were four or five people ahead of her and we started talking. We stood next to each other while waiting for our orders to be ready. I offered to help carry her tray and we sat together to eat. It all seemed quite casual."

"Was she pretty?"

"Oh my yes. Slim, tall, long ringlets of blond hair down her back, nipples making small tents out of her blouse, short shorts accenting her long tan legs. Great sandals on her feet."

"I can almost picture your panties getting more and more soaked as you looked at her."

"Her arm stump would peek from her sleeve as she moved it around and I could feel the flood forming down there. I barely touched my burger as I watched. She smiled as she realized what I was watching. She pulled her sleeve up and said 'neat isn't it?' I nodded my head. I guess she heard my sigh. She leaned forward and whispered, 'I had it done about six months ago. I love it.' I was enchanted and mesmerized by what I had just heard."

"And then what."

"I told her about wanting my leg off. I went home with her and we made love for the rest of the night. A week later my leg was gone."

"Do you ever see her?"

"A few times a year she comes and visits for a week."

"That is so fantastic. I wish I could find a girl my age like that."

"Someone that is missing an arm?"

"I'm so used to your missing leg, I guess a stump like yours."

"You need a woman your own age. Don't get me wrong, I do love our fucks, but you need someone you can go out and do things with."

"Can you help me find someone? Someone that wants to be missing a leg."

"What if they wanted to be missing a leg, but already had the amputation?"

"Sure, maybe that is better."

Kevin stares at twenty-three year old Jasmine Fisher as she lightly leans on one crutch. About two-thirds of her right leg is missing and her black shorts leave nothing to the imagination about how perfect the end of the stump looks. "Hi Kevin." Her mild Irish voice matches her smooth even pale white skin. "Sadie has been telling me about you." She takes a deep breath and her nipples drill into the fabric.

"Hope she didn't exaggerate too much." He giggles slightly as he shifts between feet and wiggles one hand in his pocket.

"That's a nice bulge," she says and a large smile remains on her face. "She didn't exaggerate about that I guess."

"I'll leave you two alone." Sadie walks into the library.

Jasmine takes his hand and using the one crutch to walk, leads him to a couch.

"That is so neat to watch."

"I have more neat things to show you, and for you to play with."

She moves closer and rubs her hand softly across his chest. As she leans against him, her lips pucker. She touches his lips with hers, and then pulls back.

"I know you like women with one leg, don't you?"

Kevin stammers, but says nothing.

"Ah Kevin, don't be afraid. I will be gentle. Touch me."

Her hand pulls his face against hers. Her tongue spears his mouth. His hand remains on her side until she takes it and places it on her stump.

"Please touch me. Everywhere."

Her tongue makes him forget and his emotions take over. His fingers work under the opening of the legs of her shorts and feel only bare skin. "So close," she moans into his mouth. "Touch my clit. Make me beg for you to stop."

Sadie leans against the door and watches his tan white skin against her pale white skin as they roll on the floor. The sounds of passion are music to her ears and she begins to finger a nipple.

"Keep fucking me," Jasmine demands as the grunts of pleasure almost drown out her words. "Tell me how much you love my stump."

Exhausted and drained, they lean against each other and the couch. Clothes are scattered in small piles around them.

"Whew, your grandma sure knows what she is talking about. Why the hell would she want to give you up?"

He lifts her stump up slightly and massages the end. The soft flesh makes lovely wrinkles under his fingers. "Did you want this?"

"Very much. It is about six months old. I think it likes the way you are playing with it. I know I already like you."

"Can you stay tonight?"

"I hope you will want me longer than that."