Richard Becomes a Pet

Story Info
Richard obeys his Mistress and wears a tail.
1.3k words
4.07
26.2k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
subfellow
subfellow
12 Followers

Richard had been told to keep an eye on his email this morning, and his eyes had barely left the screen. Every work-related message left him exasperated as he waited for the one note that really mattered. Richard had cleared his schedule for the day in case his services were needed, so there was little else he needed to attend to while he waited.

He was practically trembling in anticipation when it arrived:

"You will arrive at my apartment at 1 p.m. sharp. You will already be wearing your tail when you ring the bell. Upon entering, you will be my pet, and nothing more. I expect your transformation to be instant and complete."

Richard realized he had been holding his breath as he read the message over and over again. He took a big gulp of air and tried to steady himself. It had been weeks since he had bought the new tail and he figured Mistress had forgotten about it. He should have known better than to question her memory and attention to detail.

Time dragged slowly as he tried to take his mind off the command. He washed dishes, did laundry and made the bed, all the while glancing at the clock, willing time to pass.

Finally it was time to get ready. Richard pulled the tail and a bottle of lube from the drawer and bent over the side of the bed. He pumped a squirt of lube over the tail's smooth glass plug and spread his legs. Reaching back, he positioned the plug over his asshole and pushed gently. The lube quickly overcame the initial resistance and the plug slid into him, the soft tail brushing against his balls. An involuntary moan escaped his lips.

Richard stood up and quickly dressed, tucking the tail between his thighs. He was already erect from the feeling of both the plug in his ass and the luxurious fur brushing against his skin. He practically ran out the door, hoping nobody noticed his somewhat awkward gait and bulging jeans - front and back - as he boarded the subway and then walked up the street to Mistress' apartment.

Standing at the door to her building, Richard glanced at the time. He was five minutes early, so he tried to look nonchalant as he waited outside. He watched the faces of passing pedestrians, sure they could somehow tell what he was wearing underneath his clothes. He steadied himself, then rang Mistress' bell. The responding buzz ushered him inside and he walked up the stairs to her floor.

He realized upon approaching that her door was slightly open. He considered knocking, but then reminded himself that Mistress never did something without a reason. So instead of announcing himself, Richard pushed open the door and stepped inside, shutting the door behind him.

It was perfectly quiet inside the apartment. Mistress was nowhere to be seen, and Richard felt a mild sense of panic as he wondered what to do. He thought back to the email: "I expect your transformation to be instant and complete." It was a fairly clear instruction, and Richard thought he knew what it meant.

Taking a deep breath, he removed his clothes, draping them over a chair and standing in Mistress' living room wearing nothing but the tail, his cock still completely hard. Richard knew Mistress liked cats, so he tried to think about a cat's behavior. Getting down on all fours, he began to crawl around the floor, exploring the apartment from the new perspective.

Richard figured a cat would feel entitled to explore freely, so he crawled down the hallway toward Mistress' bedroom. Pushing open the door with one "paw," he saw Mistress lying on her side in bed, wearing only an open silk robe and watching him with a slight smile. "Come here, pet," she said quietly.

It was against Richard's nature as a submissive to disobey an order, but he considered Mistress' original command once again: to transform completely. When had a cat ever obeyed instructions? Clenching his jaw, Richard instead crawled around the room, poking his head into closets, boxes, drawers.

"Pet, I said to come here," Mistress said again, this time far more sharply. Not wanting to push her patience too far, Richard quickly climbed up on the bed. She grabbed him by the hair and looked into his eyes. "Even cats must bend to my will," Mistress hissed in his face. Richard nodded quickly, his cheeks flushing with shame.

Releasing his hair, Mistress pushed his face into the bed and grabbed his waist, lifting his tail-adorned ass into the air. "This beautiful tail won't stop me from punishing you, pet," she said in a cold voice. Richard gasped as her open hand slapped one ass cheek and then the other, repeating the pattern rapidly several times. The spankings finally ended and Mistress shoved him onto his side.

"Are you ready to behave?" she asked. He nodded firmly, bringing a smile from Mistress. "Then come cuddle with me like a good pet should."

She laid back on the bed and Richard scrambled to curl up against her side as she pulled him close, his face pressed against one breast left exposed by the open robe. "Mmmm, yes," Mistress said with contentment. Richard could feel his reddened ass cheeks burning, but any pain was overwhelmed by the ecstasy of pleasing his Mistress.

After a few minutes had passed, Mistress pushed Richard to the side and knelt next to him. "Now that you have proven you can behave, it's time to serve me properly," she said, pulling off the robe and allowing him to gaze at her naked body. Mistress lifted herself over his face and then lowered herself onto him, straddling his head and grinding her pussy against his mouth. "Show me how grateful you are to be owned by me," Mistress said in a breathy voice as she rode his face.

Richard pushed his tongue into her, tasting the wonderful tang of her arousal and working his mouth to match the quickening rhythm of her movements. His cock throbbed as he felt her wetness drip down his chin.

It didn't take long for Mistress' moans to crescendo. Her body bucked above him and he felt her muscles ripple. She went very still for just a moment before the orgasm overcame her, bringing a loud, sustained groan as she pressed hard against Richard's face. Breathing hard, she rolled off of him and lay on her back, her chest heaving with pleasure. She pulled her pet against her, holding him tight.. "Very good pet," Mistress said when she had recovered enough to speak.

Richard tried not to move a muscle as Mistress held him. After a few minutes, Mistress glanced at his hard cock, which pressed against her leg, and smirked. "Would pet like to pleasure himself?" she asked with amusement. Richard nodded vehemently and her smile broadened. "You will get your chance soon enough, pet, but not until my visitor arrives."

His eyes widened. A visitor? But Mistress would say no more. Leaning over, she opened the drawer of her nightstand and pulled out a collar and leash. She fastened the collar expertly around his neck and attached the leash. "Follow me, pet," she said, tugging him out of bed and onto the floor. He crawled on all fours behind her, trying to keep up as she led him to the living room.

In his earlier excited state, Richard hadn't noticed the large cage behind the couch. It was barely big enough for him, but Mistress shoved him inside, forcing him into a fetal position as he curled up on the cushioned bottom. "You will wait here while I clean up and take a nap," Mistress said as she latched the cage door and secured it with a padlock. "Think about your service to your Mistress - and how my good pet will show the same gratitude to my visitor."

Richard's pulse quickened as Mistress stood above the cage, smiling down on him with the same amused look. She turned and walked back down the hall. Richard heard the shower turn on and he nervously thought about the adventure to come.

subfellow
subfellow
12 Followers