Richard's Reality

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MistyMorgan
MistyMorgan
531 Followers

"I'm glad they weren't a problem. I needed the time off and it is so nice to have such a good friend that I can depend on," I told her.

"Well, let's go inside and get them dried and dressed. And while they're doing that I have a question to ask you," she said mysteriously.

"Oh, and what's that?" I asked.

"Who’s Uncle Frank?" she smiled.

I gasped, "Oh, they told you about him, did they?"

Sam shook her head up and down slowly with a wicked smile on her face. "I know you don't have any brothers and I thought Richard only had two sisters, who would be with their husbands if they were visiting," she said coyly.

I took a deep breath. I should have known they would be talking about Frank. But I didn't expect this. "Let's have coffee while they get dried and dressed," I suggested.

"Sounds good to me," she smiled.

"Well," I started as we sat down at the kitchen table with our coffee, "I love Richard more than anyone I have ever known; you know that, right?"

"Yes, of course, you two still act like college kids sometimes," she responded.

"Even though our sex life has always been fulfilling to me, he has always had this fantasy of me being with another man which is based on his feeling that he can't satisfy me as much as a man with a larger cock can. For a long time now, he has asked me if I would please have sex with another man while he watches either in the room or from a hiding place." I explained.
"Oh wow! That sounds so perverted and exciting! But I can't see you, homemaker of the year, banging some stranger just to please your husband," she questioned.

"Nor could I until one afternoon while the kids were sleeping and Richard was at work I got online and decided to just see what was out there. I thought it would be fun to talk and flirt with some men online and then tell Richard about it. I thought that might satisfy his desires," I explained.

"I found a website and posted an ad. The next day I had a lot of responses from men all over the U.S. wanting to talk to me. One of them caught my eye. I opened it and he sounded really fun and interesting. So I replied back and we started talking," I said.

"Really?" Sam giggled!"

"Yeah, and he was younger by ten years. I was surprised how much we had in common. He is divorced and having a hard time. He loved his wife very much, but that didn't matter to her. And he is beautiful!" I bragged.

"And what did Richard say?" she asked.

"He was really excited. He encouraged me to continue talking to him and I actually got to a point that I felt I had to talk with him every day. If I didn't get the chance to talk with him, I got moody and somber. Then I asked him if we could meet," I told her.

"And?" she demanded.

"Well, he said he had a two week vacation coming up and he would love to meet us and see if we could have some fun. So here we are. He's leaving in a few days, but we have had a great time and he introduced me to one of his friends who will continue to have sex with me after he's gone. His name is Kevin, so if you hear that name you'll know," I laughed.

"Wow! What an interesting story that was. And Richard is cool with all of this?" she asked again.

"Yeah, he loves it. After he sees me with one or both of them, then he gets real excited. Plus he likes to clean us up after we have had sex," I shared.

"Clean you up, you mean give you showers?" she inquired.

"No, I mean he likes to lick my pussy after they have cum in me and suck my juices off of their cocks," I explained.

Sam gasped and her hand went to her chest in surprise. "Oh my gaud!" she screamed.

We giggled together like high school girls. "Girlfriend," she said, "I just can't believe your loving husband can do that! I'm am in total shock! I need to find me a man who wants me to have other lovers. Donald would die!" she squealed.

Once she recovered she said, "I envy you. So you're going to have this guy Kevin around to play with after Frank leaves! I'm going to live vicariously through you from now on. I want all of the details. Promise me you will tell all!"

I promised just as the kids came running into the room all dry and dressed.

We hugged goodbye and she gave me a wink as I packed the kids into their seats.

"I'll talk to you in the morning, I promised then headed home.

Dinner was ready when we arrived. I fed the kids and then went to dress for my night out with Frank.

I was slipping on my dress when Richard came into the room. He slipped his hand under my dress and up the slit that ran from my ankle to my thigh then reached for my pussy. It was uncovered and I watched the bulge form in his jeans. "You are going to have a wonderful time tonight, aren't you?" he whispered.

"I plan to," I smiled wickedly.

"Can I watch tonight when you come home?" I am so horny and I love to clean the two of you up!" he begged.

"I'll mention it to Frank and let you know when we get in," I promised.

"Thank you, Mistress, you are so kind to me," he smiled then kissed me with more passion than he had in a while. His fingers still touching my shaved pussy and exploring my wetness. He pulled them out and licked my juices off.

Then he kissed me, sharing the taste of my fluids with me. This made me hot and I had to break away so as not to fuck him before I was with Frank.

I walked out into the hallway just as Frank was coming form his room. He was dressed in a grey tux and looked like a god. His chiseled features always made me cream myself. His taunt body was a site that every woman we passed stopped and admired.

I felt special because I was with this man and he was giving all of his attentions to me. I would smile when younger women looked at me with contempt and envy. Then I would nuzzle his neck and whisper in his ear to make him giggle.

He came to me; his hand fell where Richard's had been. "Mmmmm, hot and ready just the way I like you!" he whispered then kissed me hard and deep while Richard watched.

Richard's cock shot up once again.

"Okay, cuck, take care of those kids tonight and if you're good, you can watch and clean up tonight!" Frank said over his shoulder as we walked out the door.

I glanced back to see a smile on Richard's face.

At the restaurant, Frank and I were seated at a corner table as always. It afforded us the privacy we liked so that we could play virtually unseen. We ordered drinks then as usual, he climbed under the table to tease my wet pussy.

The waiter returned with our drinks and asked when we would like to order. "When my friend returns from the Men's room, probably. We'll let you know," I giggled from his tongue exploring my sensitive regions.

He left and ten minutes later Frank crawled from under our table and pulled me to him. His kiss was deep and passionate as he shared my pussy juice with me then licked my lips to enjoy it once again.

"So what's for dinner, my beauty?" he asked.

"I'm sorry, I was blinded with pleasure and was unable to read the menu," I laughed picking it up off the table. Then I laid it back down as I slipped under the table.
The bulge in his trousers was so large I was barely able to unzip his pants. As soon as there was an opening the purple plum sprung from its chamber and greeted me. Precum was already forming and I licked the salty seed from his hole.

Teasing him, I only licked around the ridge of his head and then sucked in only to the ridge. My tongue delighted in the taste of his fluids. Then I pulled his balls out and sucked them into my orifice. Their silky skin felt good against my tongue. I love the way they rolled around in my mouth.

Releasing them, I ran my tongue along the bottom of his shaft from his balls to the mushroomed head. Reaching that point, I opened my mouth wide and covered his entire shaft. It reached deep into my throat and my tongue explored the contours of this wonderful prick.

Slowly, I slid my mouth up and down on his cock and with my rhythm, his body slid lower in his chair trying to push deeper into my mouth and capture all of the pleasure it desired.

Using just my lips, tight on his stiff cock, I mouth fucked him until the hot cum exploded deep in my throat. I heard him gasp as the seed splashed onto my tonsils and down my throat and I tightened my grip on his rod.

His hands flew under the table and grabbed my head, trying to control my motions. I continued to suck and pull his seed from him to my delight. I suckled him until the pumping of his sperm subsided.

Then I crawled back into my chair as inconspicuously as possible. Frank sat there biting his lip and taking deep breaths. Within minutes, the waiter came to our table to take our order.

While we ate, one hand was under the table at all times. His in my pussy, mine stroking his still hungry prick. That is one thing I adore about Frank, he can come multiple times without losing his hard-on. Plus the fact that he gives me three to five orgasms each time we are together.

We were deep in our clandestine play and talking about what we would do with Richard when we got home when a man approached the table. He cleared his throat to interrupt our conversation and Richard quickly looked at him, removing his fingers from my pussy.

"Yes, can we help you?" he asked.

"You don't remember me do you, Frank?" the guy asked.

Shaking his head and looking closer at the guy, he said, "No, can't say that I do, sorry, should I?" he asked.

"Maybe not," the guy said, "it's been more than fifteen years. We grew up together, went to the same grade school, you loved my dog and my sister," he said.

"Gregory, Gregory Martin?" Frank thought out loud.

"Yeah, I'm surprised I recognized you, it's been so long," he said. "But when I looked over here and saw you, your name just popped into my head," Gregory said.

Frank shook his hand and asked, "Who are you with, man? Why don't you join us?"

He turned and looked at me for approval. I smiled and shook my head yes. I knew I'd get what I wanted later anyway.
"Oh, it's just me; I like coming here for dinner. It's better than cold tuna sandwiches," he laughed.
"Then by all means, pull up a chair and join us," Frank said.

When Gregory sat down, Frank introduced me.

"So what's it like being married to this brute?" he asked me.

"Oh, we're not married," I protested.

"No, I thought you got married man?" he looked at Frank.

"Yeah, but after seven years she left me. Besides, I'm beginning to enjoy the single life. With a beautiful woman like Barbara, I find lots of enjoyment, don't I baby?"

I smiled and shook my head then looked at Gregory. He was nice looking, probably five-feet, eleven inches tall with crystal, blue eyes, thick brown hair, and he had a voice like an angel.

Gregory spotted my wedding ring and then looked for one on Frank's hand. Not seeing one he looked at me funny. "Frank, I think you need to explain to your friend here about our arrangement," I suggested.

He looked at me, then at Gregory. He noticed that he had a puzzled look on his face. "Oh yeah! Don't worry ole friend, she's not cheating on her husband… technically. He approves of our seeing one another." Frank started to explain.

"It's none of my business," Gregory admitted.

"No, it's not but we're not ashamed of it," he looked at me, "are we Barbara?"

"No, we're not," I agreed.

"Why don't you try to explain it honey," Frank encouraged me, "I'm sure you can do it much better than I."

"Okay," I said and looked at Gregory. "My husband is a wonderful man and I love him dearly. He had this fantasy of seeing me with another man, which I rejected for years. He was very persistent for many years. Then, one day a couple of months ago, I decided to just look and see what might be out there. You know, the curiosity and the cat thing?" I asked.

Gregory shook his head with a smile on his face.

"I put an ad out on one of those dating sites and had a lot of response after just a few days. I was scanning the responses and I ran across Franks. He interested me and we seemed to share a lot in common, so I responded to his email," I continued.

"We flirted online for a while and shared one another's stories and decided to meet. I told my husband about it and he was real excited that I had taken that step. He had always felt inferior to other men and felt that he was incapable of giving me what I desired. So we invited Frank to our home." I looked at Frank for verification.

He shook his head in agreement and Gregory sat there with his mouth slightly open and an amazed look on his face. Eventually, he shook his head and came back to reality.

"Wow! Why can't that happen to me?" he asked to no one in particular.

We both laughed and Frank said, "It can, I have to go back home in a couple of days, maybe you would like to try out for my part?" he looked at me for my approval.
I scrunched my shoulders in an I don't know gesture and said, "I guess we would have to introduce him to Richard and see what he thinks. I know he's a bit sad that you will be leaving and I don't think he wants me to be without someone. Of course I thought it would be Kevin."

"Maybe it could be both?" he quizzed.

Gregory just sat there with a smile on his face.

"Look, Gregory, why don't we have dinner and you can join us for drinks afterwards then we can go to the house and see if this would be something you and Richard think would be feasible. And find out if you like Barbara as much as I do. What do you think?" Frank posed.

"Sure what do I have to lose?" Gregory agreed.

After dinner we went to our favorite club with the dim lights and dark corners so we could play those fun little games and no one really knew what we were doing. Kevin was to meet us there. I loved playing with him, he has a great mind for new ways to delight me.

I danced with Frank first. His hand found its way into the slit of my dress as we danced so close no one could see his fingering of my pussy. His lips kissed my neck and chills ran down my spine as if it were the first time he had kissed me like that.

By the time we returned to Gregory and our table, I was really wet and wanted more. Frank sat me down next to Gregory and said, I'm going to go dance with that young lady, sweetheart, you keep Gregory happy, okay?" he smiled and turned to go before I could answer.

"Frank always was the ladies man, even at the tender young age of twelve," Gregory tried to make light conversation.

I smiled, "Yes, I noticed that. What about you?"

I'm divorced three years now. Haven't found the right replacement for the love of my life. So I've been pretty much celibate for that period of time," he confided.

"Oh, so you're looking for that one true love and don't really want to have sex until you do?" I asked.

"No, it's not really that, it's just a safety thing, I guess. You know, AIDS and all?"

"Yes, one does have to worry about that, but if you are in a monogamous relationship, it is a lot more safe, don't you think?" I asked. "Besides, Frank had a test before he came here and insisted that I have one too; so I know that we are both free from disease.

Gregory smiled, "That's good to know. I was thinking it would be nice to play with you tonight, but at the same time fearful of disease. Thanks for telling me that," he took a deep breath and seemed to relax a little more.

"Would you like some help?" I asked.

He looked at me questioningly.

"You know, relaxing, having a good time? I have a great mouth," I teased as I ran my tongue over my lips.

At first, Gregory stiffened. Then he shook his head. I leaned over and unbelted and zipped his pants to give me room to get to the dick that was buried in his trousers. I wasn't disappointed. His large hands were a good indication of his manhood.

I looked up and into his face. He looked at me to see if I approved. I smiled, licked my lips and dove in. The last sound I heard from him was a deep breath being taken as I sucked his mushroomed head into my mouth.

He as between Richard and Frank in size, much closer to Frank than Richard. It was a comfortable fit. I was able to swallow all of his cock with no problem. He smelled sweet; I don't know what kind of cologne he wore, but it pleased my senses.

Soon I felt his hand on the back of my head. It was a sure indication of his enjoyment of my mouth. Then I felt him pulling me off him. At first I thought it was because Frank was returning. I sat up and licked my lips. Frank was no where around.

"Why did you stop me?" I asked.

"I didn't want to cum in your pretty mouth," he said.

"Oh, but I love the taste of cum," I begged.

"I would rather fuck you than cum in your mouth," he expressed.

I smiled, looked around and straddled his lap. My already wet cunt wasted no time granting him entrance to her pleasures.

His hands grabbed my ass to hold me on his lap as I used my legs to pump my body up and down on his pole. He felt good in me and it didn't take too long for his seed to rise to the occasion.

"I'm sorry, it's just been so long for me," he apologized.

"Don't worry, I'll give you another chance later tonight," I whispered in his ear and kissed him on the neck.

Frank returned after his dance and looked at me with a smile. "Well?" he asked.

"I say we need to take this man home and see what he can do in the privacy of a bedroom," I smiled and licked my lips. "But where's Kevin? I thought he'd be here by now?"

"Damn, I forgot! He called while I was dancing. He had car trouble and won't be able to make it tonight. He said to fuck you twice for him!" he laughed. "Said that he would try to make it tomorrow night, sorry baby!" He explained.

I turned and looked at Gregory with concern in my eyes, "You do need to know that my husband, Richard will be there tonight, and we have told him that he can watch and participate tonight. Does that make you uncomfortable?" I asked him.

He looked at Frank who shook his head yes, then he looked at me and said, "I think I can handle that."

Frank smiled and said, "Great! Let's go! You can follow me if you want, Gregory."

"That works," Gregory said and we walked to the cars. Frank gave him directions just in case we were separated.
It was two o'clock when we entered the house. All was quiet and dark except for a little lamp Richard had left on for us in the living room.

"Want a drink, Gregory?" Frank asked as he headed for the bar.

"Sure, Jack if there's any," he said.

Frank fixed drinks all around then took my hand and led me to the bedroom. As we passed Richard's door, I heard him rustle.

"He's awake," I whispered to Frank.

"Good, then he can come watch and do some clean up. And if he's a good boy, I'll let him fuck you too," he laughed out loud.

"Shhhhhh, you'll wake the kids!" I scolded.

He went into his room followed by Gregory.

I went into Richard's room; the light from the bathroom splashed a little illumination on the bed. "Richard, are you awake?" I asked.

"Yeah, you're home early, aren't you?" he asked.

"Well, we met a friend of Frank's and Kevin couldn't make it so we decided to come home and play. You are invited to watch and possibly play if you're a good boy," I explained.

"I’ll be good, I promise," he said and sat up. "I won't talk and I won't touch myself unless Frank says it's okay. I promise Mistress, I'll be good."

"I know Richard," I said and kissed his sweet lips.

He helped me out of my dress and into my sexy, white, satin camisole and tap pants. He wore a pair of red boxers.

Entering the room, Frank said, "Hey, Richard, I want you to meet my friend, Gregory. He lives here in town and might be persuaded to take care of Barbara while I'm away. What do you think of that, my man?"

Richard smiled and I noticed his cock jump behind the soft fabric that covered him. He shook hands with Gregory then invited him to join Frank and me on the bed. Richard knelt at the foot of the bed his chin rested on the mattress.

MistyMorgan
MistyMorgan
531 Followers