Richard's Reality

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MistyMorgan
MistyMorgan
531 Followers

Frank started kissing me hard on the lips. His hands explored my breast and butt as he shoved his tongue in my mouth. My nipples became hard and pressed against his chest begging for attention.

He released my lips and looked at Gregory. "Greg, pull those tap pants off her and lick he pussy for her while I get her ready for you," he instructed.

Gregory crawled over to my legs and reached for my tap pants cautiously. He pulled the panties down and I heard him, gasp.

"What's wrong, man?" Frank asked.

"She's shaved!" Gregory said.
"Yeah, isn't that pretty? Why don't you taste it? It's really sweet," Frank directed him.

Gregory licked his lips then looked at me, I shook my head positively and he licked his lips. The next sensation I felt was the tip of his wet tongue as it separated my sticky pussy lips.

"Ohhhh," I sighed as he licked deep. His tongue was strong and seemed experienced.

Meanwhile, Frank had taken my left nipple into his mouth and shot electricity into my clit. My body convulsed and delighted in the attention. Greg's tongue got a little squeeze as my pussy walls contracted onto it.

I heard a moan emit from somewhere deep in his body. His tongue picked up some speed and started learning the contours of my love tunnel.

I felt a touch on the bottom of my feet. It was Richard's fingers massaging the soles of them. The stimulation from the various parts of my body was driving my mind wild. I closed my eyes to keep in all the thrills that were there.

Suddenly, I felt Gregory jump. I opened my eyes and saw Richard scooting back off the bed. He had evidently climbed onto the bed and touched Gregory in some way.

This distraction startled Frank and he looked up. "What is going on here?" he demanded.

"I don't really know, Gregory said, "I felt something wet on my balls and it startled me," he explained.

Frank looked at Richard, "What did you do?" he asked.

"His balls are so nice, I just wanted to make him feel good," he explained.

"If you aren't a good boy, then you will have to go to your room. I will tell you when you can play. Do you want to be punished again?" he asked.

"No, Master Frank, I will be good, I promise!" Richard pleaded and crawled off the bed.

"Sorry Greg," Richard apologized.

"No harm man, just wasn't expecting that," Gregory tried to calm things.

Frank had already gone back to my sensitive nipples.

Gregory asked, Frank, "I would love to feel my dick in Barbara, do you mind?"

"No, man, go right ahead," he conceded.

Frank lay me on my back to give Gregory entrance to my garden. His fingers continued to trace my nipples and his mouth covered mine.

I felt Gregory spread my legs apart and the tip of his cock as he stroked it between my lips to find the opening. "Richard, will you climb up here for a minute?" he whispered.

The bed shook as Richard climbed on. He crawled up to Gregory and asked, "Yes, Sir, what can I do for you?"

"You like seeing your wife fulfilled?" Gregory asked.

"Oh yes, Master Gregory, I love seeing the look on Barbara's face when she has an orgasm," he answered.

"Well, I want you to help me make that happen, then man," Gregory said.

"Yes, Sir, what would you like me to do?" Richard asked eager to be of assistance.

"See that cute little clit standing up there between those sweet pussy lips? Well if you will lick your fingers and massage and squeeze her while I fuck your wife, she'll have one of the most spectacular orgasms she's ever had," he promised Richard.

I felt Richard's gentle fingers squeeze my clit then rub the length of he little shaft. His thumb rolled over the top of the tiny head and then he squeezed the head gently. I could feel the fire as it trickled through my legs.

Then I felt the thick pipe of Gregory's dong as he broke through to the inner sanctum of my cunt. There was a pop as his head pushed its way into my wet pussy. He slammed down as deep as his cock would go. It felt like there was plenty more dick but not enough pussy to take it all.

He pulled up and slammed down again. Frank's lips separated from mine at the force Gregory was penetrating me with. He sat there and watched as the dick slid in and out of my body rubbing against the walls of my twat.

The combination of his strokes and Richard's massage of my clit were like having an electric wire connected to my sex.

My nipples became hard as rocks and Frank sucked them like a hungry kitten. In and out of his mouth. I felt his cock get hard against my stomach.

I reached down and grabbed it. Its head was flared and the ridge of its crown was thick. My fingers could barely encase it. I had not felt him this big for as long as we had been together. I wanted to go down on him while Gregory was fucking me.

I pushed him back, bent over him as well as I could and took that flared head of his cock into my mouth. I loved the way it felt going into my orifice. The head was like velvet, smooth and soft. The small amount of precum, that had made its way there, was slightly salty. I stuck my tongue in the eye of his dragon and dipped out all of the salty fluid that I was able to.

"Ohhhhh gaud!" Frank cried as I sucked him like I had never before done.

Meanwhile, my body was reacting to Richard and Gregory's attentions. My toes curled and my pussy spewed fluids non-stop. There was so much force from his coupling with me that I felt like he was starting a fire, the Boy Scout way.

For a man who hadn't had much sex in a while, he had a lot of stamina. I couldn't tell how long he fucked me, but Frank had cum and was waiting to get hard again before I felt any sign of Gregory's orgasm.

I had three climaxes. I wasn't sure if it was from Richard's massage of my clit or Gregory's fucking. All I knew was that my body was happy and warm and didn't what the play to end. But alas, all good things must end and suddenly, Gregory's body stiffened and his cock squirted a heavy load into my hungry cunt. There was so much cum that it overflowed my flowerbed and out onto the bed Frank and I would be sleeping on.

"Well, Richard, I see you will be sleeping in here tonight," Frank announced as he watched the pearl cum spew from my pussy and Gregory's still pumping prick.
Richard quickly went to work to clean me up. Gregory's prick continued spilling seed onto the sheets. "Catch that seed before it hits the bed!" I instructed Richard. He crawled over to Gregory and looked at him, waiting for his permission to clean the sticky cum off his cock.

"Just do it sissy; you don't need his permission to suck his cock!" Frank instructed sounding frustrated.

Richard's mouth covered the gusher. He licked and sucked the spurting head, which eventually subsided. Gregory turned over and said, "Man, I'm sorry for shooting all over the bed! I didn't realize I had that much pent up cum."

"Hey, that's okay, Richard will change the sheets before we go to sleep," Frank said looking sternly at Richard.

Gregory looked into my eyes and said, "Of course you are responsible for this, having such a fantastic cunt to fuck. That makes all the difference in the world! Thank you my lady," he said and bowed his head.

I smiled and bowed mine in return. "It's my pleasure; my entire body enjoyed it!"

Richard was happy as could be. He licked and sucked Gregory's prick for a long time and while he was doing so, Frank had his pleasure with me once again.

His cock throbbed at the site of my delight. He had never seen me react as I had with Gregory. I think he was a little jealous. He became an animal. He pulled me up to the top of the bed like a lion would drag its prey to feed his family. He turned me over and pulled my ass up off the bed. Spreading my legs he took his cock and ran it the length of my still wet slit.

Slowly he teased me pressing his head between my lips and then pulling it out again. Each time he reinserted it, he went just a little deeper. It was a game meant to give each of us the most pleasure. He pulled out and entered again going just a little deeper. His play made me chase his snake back and forth pursuing his gifts for me.

"Greg, why don't you kneel in front of Barbara and experience her wonderful lips and tongue. She will give you a blowjob like you have never known, my man!" Frank enticed.

Gregory lapped at his lips and crawled in front of me. He took his limp prick and stroked it slowly. The girth grew and his head flowered into a perfect mushroom. Precum glistened at its tip. I wet my lips and my tongue lapped at the head of his cock as he stroked it.

Then I opened my mouth wide; Gregory slowly guided the plum into my mouth. The tip of my tongue flicked in and out of Gregory's urethral opening. Then licking his prick, I pulled it into my hungry orifice. I pulled it in as far as it could go, without swallowing it. This left at least three inches unattended.

I pulled back then pushed forward again on the shaft that was growing even larger. My head seesawed back and forth on the trophy I had in my mouth. I pushed toward him one more time swallowing the thick head down my throat.

"Ahhhhhh," Gregory sighed as he felt his head pass down my esophagus. His hips automatically pushed towards my face the pulled back. He had been here before. His hands clasped my head and he held me still while he did the work. He wanted to control this part.

"Okay, sissy, your turn. You crawl under your Mistress and suck he clit. She's getting real wet now and I want to be sure she has all that she wants tonight!" Frank instructed Richard.

"Yes, Master," Richard responded, and slid under me. His tongue reached up and licked my clit that was standing at attention from the fucking Frank was giving me. Richard also reached up and pinched my left nipple as he slid under me causing a stream of hot pleasure to course through my body and ignite the fire in my cunt.

Frank felt the contraction in my pussy as he fucked me deep and sighed, "Yeah, give it to me baby! Fuck me back!"

Gregory took a deep breath and held it in your chest. He couldn't believe the pleasure that was in his loins.

My tongue sucked hard around his head. I rolled his penis over and over in my mouth sucking and pulling the hot fluid from his prostate up towards my waiting throat.

Frank's fingers dug into the soft flesh around my waist. It was a pleasurable pain as his cock slammed against my cervix. And occasionally finding my pleasure spot. Short, exciting, brief little fireworks fluttered through my cunt.

Richard's experienced tongue teased my clit and he nibbled her until she burst in delightful colors before my eyes. Then he made sure the tweaked my left breasts to guarantee me the pleasure I desired.

I wet my lips and slide them up and down over Gregory's head again then I went down hard and deep throated nearly his entire penis. His body jerked and I'm sure he exploded with pleasure and he could feel the pressure of his thick cum drawing up from his your balls.

"Ohhhhh," he sighed again, "You really are into cock sucking aren't you!"

I felt the pumping of Frank's seed as it climbed the length of his cock. His balls pulled up as well I could feel them teasing my pussy lips each time he slammed into my body.

Up and down I mouth fucked Gregory's penis. My mouth is tight, unlike any cunt he had probably ever had placed his dick in. "I'm about to explode," he cried squeezing my head tightly between his large hands.

I loosened up the pressure and let his seed fall back to its home for just a little while longer. I refused to take his sweet, salty cum until I had him at fever pitch. I wanted the full explosion in my mouth.

Richard was now nibbling my clit and the fire was running down my legs and making them week. Frank's pounding against my ass and pussy was creating many small orgasms with him hitting my G-spot and cervix.

My nipples were hard and hurt. When Richard tweaked them, I moaned from the pleasure of the pain it caused.

Gregory started to relax, I had let up slightly on his dick. He started to relax so I pulled harder and his balls tightened again and the thick cum started it journey to the warmth of my mouth. But again, I let off, not as much but enough to keep him at bay.

I could tell by Frank's breathing that he was getting ready to spill his seed. I wanted us all to zenith at the same time.

I looked up at your Greg's face and a smile flickered in my eyes. My tongue rolled around the his head and I plunged my entire mouth over his cock once again deep throating him and sucking with all of my might. I felt the cum rising to his head.
He took a deep breath in anticipation of the explosion that is about to occur. His stomach started to quiver and his hips thrust towards my mouth. I felt the pressure mounting as he tried to hold it in for just a few more minutes.

Richard had me on the brink of total surrender to the magic that he was working on my clit. My heart was beating fast and it was all I could do to hold on until we were all in sync so that the magic could all happen at once.

I sucked like a vacuum on Gregory's prick. It is difficult for him to hold on.

I sucked and released, sucked and released and I felt the hot cum pouring into my hungry mouth and down into my throat. At the same time, Frank's thick seed splashed against my cervix and then back toward his cock.

Richard nibbled on the head of my clit and my body convulsed between the two of them. We were like a suspension bridge in a hurricane swaying every which way.

The middle fell out and the three of us fell onto Richard below me. As my body rested on his, I felt the warmth of his sperm spewing onto my belly.

Gregory fell back and lay there jittering. His prick completely drained of the salty fluids that gave him such pleasure lay still twitching on his stomach.

Frank's dick was dancing as he lay on his back. The still pumping seed covered the reddish hair that his cock grew out of.

My breast heaved up and down as I tried to catch my breath. Sticky cum seemed to be all over me and even in my hair. I touched my arm and it was tacky. My face had received some spray from Greg as he fell backward. Frank's load filled me so much it ran down my legs and Richard's seed splashed against my stomach. I smiled as I rubbed the warm fluid over my skin.

Richard crawled off the bed. He stood beside it surveying the bodies that lay there. He then crawled back onto the bed. First he attended Frank; he knew that he must clean him first or he would be punished.

He seemed reluctant to clean the sticky hair at the base of his cock. His tongue just dabbed here and there trying to attract the pearl white cum to his tongue. I watched as he periodically pulled a hair from his mouth. Once he felt he had cleaned enough around the base, he sucked in Frank's dong and licked my juices off his shaft.

Frank rolled off the bed once Richard had finished. He grabbed a robe heading for the bathroom. I heard the rush of the shower as he turned the water on.

Richard then approached Gregory. Since his cock had been in my mouth, it didn't really need to be cleaned, however, his stomach and legs had cum on them.

Richard licked between his legs and over his balls to be sure there was no cum there. Then he looked at Gregory questioningly for permission to lick the tacky cum off his belly. Gregory shook his head and Richard finished his job.

Then he licked my cheeks, nose, and mouth to clean the sticky cum off my face. He left what was in my hair because he knew he would wash it. He licked my neck and tits then my belly. He spent some time trying to get it all out of my bellybutton.

Spreading my legs he licked my inner thighs and all around my coochie. He dipped his tongue into my sugarwalls and sucked hard to pull the deep cum too him. Inserting his tongue as deep as he could, he licked the walls to get every drop of the hot seed out of me.

Then, rolling off the bed, he took my hand and led me to his bedroom. He led me into the shower and bathed me. He washed my matted hair gently so as not to pull it. Then he gave me a towel and helped me out. I dried my body as he dried my hair.

He handed me a thin, sexy gown then left the room.

As I entered Frank's room, Richard was tucking in the top sheet. He took my hand and helped me into the bed just as Gregory stepped into the room.

"The bed is nice and clean now, sir," he said and left the room. He ran into Frank as he departed and I heard him say, "I have given you clean sheets, Master Frank."

"Good boy, Richard, now go to your bed," Frank said as he joined Gregory and me.

"So Greg, I'm leaving in just two days, how would you like to take care of my princess for me?" Frank asked as he climbed into the bed with me.

Gregory swallowed hard then looked at me and smiled. "It would be my pleasure, pal!"

"Good, I'll give you a call tomorrow evening. I think Kevin is also going to look in on Barbara from time to time, so maybe we can have dinner tomorrow night," he explained.

Frank heard Richard turn off the shower. "Richard!" he called.

Within a minute Richard was there with his robe on water still dripping from his hair. "Yes sir, what can I do for you?" he whispered.

"Walk Gregory out," he said shortly as he turned over and placed an arm around my waist. "And turn off the light!" he called after them.

The next morning I woke up very early. The kids weren't even stirring. I had a lot to do. Samantha and Howard were coming over for dinner since Frank was meeting with Kevin and Gregory. I had to go shopping and clean up the house.

Richard woke up right after me and he came to help me with breakfast. He kissed me good morning and I hugged him tight. "You were so good last night. I am so proud of you. I know Frank was a bit crazy but you handled it so well," I praised him.

"I do it for you, my Lady," he explained, "I want you to have the best!"

"You are the best in most things in my life, sweetheart, but I do love the way Frank and his friends can make me feel. I didn't realize how little I was getting before I met him," I said and kissed him deeply.

I'll come home early this evening to help you get things ready for tonight, okay," He said as he ate his breakfast.

"That would be nice. I haven't done much real cleaning since Frank showed up. I could use your help," told him as he walked out the door.

After Frank and the kids had breakfast, I started cleaning house. Frank took his car to be washed and the kids played in the yard.
By three o'clock, I was almost finished with the big stuff. Frank showed up and wanted a romp in the bed. The kids had been put down for their nap and all I needed to do was start dinner. So we played quietly for a while. He was so horny he almost tore my clothes off of me.

Once he had me in the bed, he ravished my body with his mouth. Kisses from my lips to my pussy then down the insides of my legs. When he started back up, I could see his cock was swollen and precum dripped off the tip.

He leaned over me and as he approached my pussy, I spread my legs wider. His arrow hit the target head on. He didn't miss a beat as he pushed his prick deep into my wet haven. "Oh Damn! I'm going to miss this tonight. I hope they leave soon!" he whispered as he fucked me deep.

I giggled and whispered, "You and the guys can go to the lounge and find some beautiful women to play with, you won't miss me."

"Oh no, those young girls can't come close to you, baby!" They are just eye candy, you're the real thing," he whispered as he slid deeper in my pussy.

Within minutes I had an explosive orgasm that brought his seed up from his sac. It was the quickest he had ever cum.

This turned out to be a good thing because I heard the patter of little feet running toward the room. I jumped up and put a robe on then walked out into the hallway.

MistyMorgan
MistyMorgan
531 Followers