Richie's Place Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jimmy's eyes widened, he liked what he saw in her, he loved big tits.

"Looks like we got a nice freak show here." Elena said with a laugh. "This is gonna be fun."

She and Kim both kissed Jimmy as they held his huge dick.

Elena knelt down and got a close look at his tool as Kim watched. Her hand just barely made it around the organ.

"Damn, this is something." She said "Let's see if it fits."

Elena's mouth widened as it enveloped the enormous head of his dick, and then slowly the rest of it went into her mouth. But she could only get half of it in before she came off it, her mouth making a smacking sound.

"Damn! Big stuff." She said gasping but with a laugh. "let me try again."

This time she got a little more of his enormous organ inside her mouth. Kim and Jimmy looked down at this, she was certain she couldn't do that. But she loved how Jimmy's hands were fondling her tits. She felt so sexy being naked with them. Between his hands on her body, the music and smoke, plus watching her friend she wondered if things could get any better.

Jimmy kissed her deeply, his tongue merging with hers. Kim felt like her pussy was on fire as Jimmy's hand touched it and a finger slid in easily. She'd been fingered once back home but they didn't know what they were doing and it seemed Jimmy did.

Elena was now licking the sides of his dick and it had grown a little more in size. She could see Kim and Jimmy kissing and fondling one another and liked what she saw. She had been so turned on when they'd been in the shower together and now watching them was too much. She stood and softly placed her hands on Kim's shoulders and they looked at one another, Kim knew what was coming. Elena leaned in and kissed her friend as Jimmy watched, it was a soft merging of lips and tongue that was incredibly erotic. He stood behind Kim's generously curvy ass and knew his dick was touching it as he kissed Kim's neck and felt her tits from behind. She softly moaned, she was lost in the moment. They all were.

"Kim, you look so fuckin' hot..." Elena said to her

"Touch me..." Kim said, her eyes closed as she surrendered to Jimmy's kisses

Elena didn't need any encouragement, she began to softly touch Kim's tits and then kissed the nipples, making Kim gasp as her tongue touched the nipple.

"Suck her tits...suck 'em." Jimmy said in a low voice as he continued to kiss Kim's neck. Elena was sucking on Kim's nipple as Jimmy's hand came around and touched her pussy.

Kim couldn't believe the sensations she was feeling, lips on her tits and neck, hand on her pussy, it was unreal.

Elena knelt down to get a close look at Kim's pussy, it was small but beautifully smooth, she wanted to kiss it so badly, When Jimmy's hand moved away from it she got in close and kissed it. Kim breathed in slightly, then slowly exhaled. She kissed it again, with more feeling, it tasted sweet. She slowly slid her tongue inside and swirled it around her pussy. Kim moaned, truly loving the feelings Kim was creating. Elena loved Kim's pussy, how wet she felt it getting, how sweet it tasted. It was just as she expected, she couldn't wait to do more with her, but also knew Jimmy was just as hot. Elena slowly stood and kissed Kim

"It's your turn to make him feel good." She said softly to her.

Kim nodded but wondered what she could do. She'd had little experience, certainly nothing like this.

"Are you nervous?" Elena asked

Kim could only nod

"I'm not...it'll be fun." She said smiling "You're so beautiful." She said as she kissed her again "What about you, Jimmy?"

The two girls looked at their stallion of a companion

"You're both gorgeous, and I'm a little nervous too." He said.

"Lie down, babe." Elena said as she got down close to him "You, too Kim."

Jimmy lay flat on the mattress and Elena held his dick.

"Wow, have you ever seen one like this?" she said with a look of wonder on her face.

"Never, what about you?" Kim asked

"My boyfriend back home was nothing like this."

Kim got her courage up.

"Let me try it." Kim said

Kim held the massive dick and slowly licked around the head as Elena watched. Her tongue encircled the head several times. She let his dick slide past her lips into her mouth and she began to bob her head slowly up and down it. She couldn't get much into her mouth either, but found it fun, just like Elena had.

"Wow!" she gasped as she tried to catch her breath. "He IS big."

"And he said he felt like a freak." Elena said as she looked at Jimmy, he'd propped himself on his elbows to watch them.

Elena now took over and took in more of his dick as Kim watched and softly caressed his chest and abdomen before sliding up to kiss his cheek.

"Is she making you feel good, baby?" Kim asked

Jimmy nodded, his eyes closed, still trying to grasp what was happening to him. Kim deeply kissed him and he loved the feel of her tongue against his. She felt so soft against him.

He so wanted to fuck her.

Her tits were close to him and he eagerly reached out for them. Kim leaned down and fed them to his lips and tongue. Now Jimmy eagerly sucked her nipples, Kim loved it.

Elena loved his dick but couldn't take her eyes off Kim. Seeing her ass close to her was too much. She came off Jimmy's dick and kissed Kim's ass, it felt just as soft as the rest of her did.

"What're you doing?" Kim asked playfully

"Kissing your ass, sweetie."

She moved over to her cunt and kissed that, it was just as sweet as she imagined, she wanted more. She flicked her tongue over its soft flesh, making Kim moan softly. Elena now slid her tongue inside her pussy, she was so hot.

Jimmy was so turned on watching this. He wanted to fuck them both so bad.

Elena caressed Kim's tits from behind, making them both giggle.

"So, you wanna fuck her Jimmy?" Elena said with a naughty smile.

"I wanna fuck you both." He said

"What do you think, Kim?" she asked her

"I wanna watch you do it with him." She said with a naughty smile "I've never watched anyone fuck before."

"Never?" Elena said, somewhat surprised

Kim shook her head.

"Okay, what do you think Jimmy?"

"I just can't believe I'm with two ladies as nice as you." He said

"Aw, he's mister romantic." Elena said with a giggle.

Elena slowly lay down on the big mattress and Jimmy rolled over onto his knees. His dick stood almost straight out.

"I hope I'll be alright." He said as he looked at sexy Elena with her legs spread in front of him.

"You'll be fine...come on..." she said.

Jimmy took his dick and slowly rubbed its head on her pussy lips, Elena knew she was super wet and she breathed in sharply as his dick penetrated her and slowly slid inside.

"Oh yeah Elena...wow..." Jimmy said as he felt her pussy wrap itself around him.

"Keep goin'...oh my god...oh godddd...." She gasped

Kim watched everything

"It looks like it's only halfway in." she said

Elena didn't care. She was so into this feeling, feeling so completely filled by Jimmy. Jimmy was in another world as he looked into Elena's eyes and saw how she loved what he was doing as he began to thrust in and out of her hot pussy. Kim watched them intently, she was turned on too. She began to feel her pussy, how wet it had gotten.

Elena had never had felt anything like what Jimmy had, it was awesome. He kissed her as they fucked and she only wanted more from him, more of that huge dick. She couldn't believe something so hot, so big was inside her. She just let herself go completely, throwing her head back and letting out a long slow moan of ecstasy as she climaxed.

Kim was sitting beside them, rubbing her pussy, she'd never done it with others close by. She felt so sexy.

She felt so horny.

Elena turned and saw Kim, both smiled.

Kim leaned down and kissed Jimmy's cheek. As he turned to her, she kissed his lips. He was also overwhelmed by what was happening.

"I wanna see you fuck Kim." Elena said

"Oh yeah!" Jimmy said as he pulled out of Elena.

Kim couldn't believe how hard he was, she was so nervous.

Elena slowly sat up.

"It's okay babe." She said to Kim as she sat up and ran her fingers through her hair

Kim nervously laid down on the mattress now. Elena got next to her and softly kissed her cheek.

"Just relax, it'll be great." She said to her.

"Okay." Kim said nervously

The head of Jimmy's enormous manhood began to go inside Kim. Kim gasped, her head went back, mouth open as Elena watched it go inside. And then go further inside, and further still, until only just his balls could be seen.

Elena was amazed.

"Oh my god, Kim!" Elena gasped

She was even more turned on.

Jimmy began to fuck Kim hard, his butt thrusting into her pussy, Kim's moans were so sexy and erotic, and her tits were shaking back and forth. Elena couldn't believe it. She thought she loved sex but this shy girl had a pussy that seemed limitless.

"Fuck her Jimmy!" Elena said joyously "Fuck her good!"

"Yes! Fuck me! Oh my god...fuck me!" Kim gasped out

Jimmy was in another world now, he had two gorgeous babes, who loved him as he was and didn't think of him as a freak like the people back home did. He was fucking them, he really was!

Make it last, he thought, make it last!

But he couldn't.

"Oh god, Kim...oh man...gonna...gonna cum...oh noooo..." he said

With a final thrust, he collapsed onto Kim, both were gasping and panting

"Oh man...oh man...ohhhhh shit..." Jimmy said dejectedly "I'm so sorry...so sorry..." he said as his voice trailed off and he rolled off of Kim.

Elena lay with Kim and kissed her softly.

"Are you okay?" she asked

Kim nodded.

"It felt great...wow."

They both nodded in agreement, and amazement.

Kim turned to Jimmy, his dick was quickly getting soft.

"You...are something else!" Kim said with a smile that made him feel a little better as she rested her head on his chest.

Elena turned onto her side and looked at them

"That was great." She said "I could get used to this!"

The Beatles tape had stopped and the room was silent now, the candles still giving the room a beautiful glow.

"I'm so sorry...I wish it could've lasted...lasted longer." Jimmy said "We, uh, could try again, you know."

Kim and Elena looked at one another.

"That sounds nice." Elena said "I'm hungry, must've gotten the munchies."

"Yeah, me too." Kim said

"I think there might be some cookies downstairs. Let's go see."

The two girls slowly stood up, Jimmy attempted to get up but they stopped him.

"You stay here, babe." Elena said

"Yeah, give yourself a break, stud." Kim joked

Kim went to grab her t-shirt.

"No...stay as you are." Elena boldly suggested.

"Like this?" Kim said, surprised

"Yes...you look so pretty."

Kim looked at her, then Jimmy.

"Okay." She said

The two ladies walked naked from the bedroom down the hallway.

"What if someone sees us?" Kim said nervously as they went downstairs

"They won't mind, besides they'll be down at the Nugget all night anyway." Elena said "and I saw you like this the other morning."

"I know, but, it's just weird."

"But you like it, don't you?" Elena said as they reached the kitchen

Kim looked very thoughtful, then nodded and smiled.

"I thought so!" Elena said as she handed her a cookie.

The cookies Big Mary made were much bigger than normal ones, almost like little Frisbees and sometimes she added a certain special ingredient. Nobody complained so she must've known what she was doing.

Elena rummaged around the fridge looking for something to drink and settled on a beer, handing one to Kim. The pot and wine had really mellowed them a lot, getting laid by Jimmy certainly did a lot too. Elena was still horny. Jimmy had made her feel great but she wanted more. Just seeing Kim crack open a can of Coors beer was sexy as she leaned against the kitchen counter naked, just like Elena.

"Feeling wobbly?" Elena asked Kim

"A little, it's been awhile since I did that."

"Felt really good, though." Elena said with a smile

"Uh-huh." Kim said "I think some of him is dripping out of me." She said with a giggle.

Elena looked and saw her pussy was still glistening a little.

"Wow, looks so sexy." She said

Kim got a dishrag and put some warm water on it.

"No, let me do that." Elena said as she turned to face Kim.

The two looked at each other and Elena leaned in to kiss Kim's lips. Kim returned her kiss and felt Elena's tits, softly caressing them and making Elena softly breathe in as she felt Kim's tits. Their embrace was incredibly erotic to see.

"You feel...good?" Elena asked

Kim nodded

"I do too." She kissed Kim again and her hands caressed her body

"I want you." Elena said breathing heavy

"Yes...you feel so good." Kim said, also breathing heavily.

Elena slowly knelt down, impulsively Kim's legs opened slightly. She kissed her pussy ever so lightly, her tongue slowly licked around it. Kim gasped as she felt Elena's tongue penetrate her. Elena loved this. She loved how she tasted a combination of Jimmy's cum and her pussy and she eagerly lapped it up, her tongue now fully inside Kim. Elena had been waiting for the chance to experience this hot girl, now she had it! Kim was getting wetter and she could hear her moan and gasp as Elena's tongue kept going in and out of her, licking around the outside, her fingers also probing her insides. First one finger, then two went deep inside her.

"Oh god...oh yeah...El...oh make me...making me cum...oh god you're making me cum!" Kim cried out

"Cum for me Kim! Cum for me...so good!" Elena responded before burying her face and tongue deep inside Kim and then feeling a hot climax on her face.

Kim's knees weakened and she staggered slightly. Elena stood and held her as they kissed.

"You don't know how much I wanted to do that." Elena said

"That felt sooo good." Kim said "so good..."

"We'll have to do that again."

Kim nodded

"Oh yes...I want to make you feel good next."

"You already did."

They went back upstairs to see if Jimmy was ready for round two.

12