Richie's Place Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Billy's head shot backwards and he let out a guttural groan as he exploded. He knew it would be something and Kim's excitement could be heard. She moved in close and felt wave after wave of his cum shoot onto her tits. It looked so beautiful and she loved that she'd made him feel more than just good. Billy was gasping and panting as he climaxed onto her. He couldn't speak as he lay back on the grass. Kim lay with him and softly kissed his cheek.

"I loved this, it was so beautiful." She said

Billy turned and returned her kiss.

"I did too...what you did at the end, well, I mean, EVERYTHING you did."

Kim giggled

"Is that what you wanted to do with Becky?"

"She couldn't do it better than you. No way could she do all this."

Kim kissed him again and lay close to him as they felt the breeze through the tall grass on their bodies before dozing off in each others arms.

"Whoa! I need to get home, I-I'm leaving in the morning."

"Leaving?" Kim said "No, do you have to?" she pleaded

Billy nodded as he gathered his things.

"My folks will be expecting me and, uh, things have been planned and all." He said hesitatingly.

"Going back to school, right?"

Billy looked at her, almost like there was something else he had to say.

"R-Right, yes, back to school." He quickly said

Kim sadly watched him dress, she soon followed and they walked back to the front of the house.

"This was really fantastic, Kim." He said as they embraced by his truck "I'll remember everything, and I'll be back, I promise I'll be back."

Kim smiled

"You know where to find me." She replied as they kissed one last time.

Billy started the creaky truck and started to back up, then he paused.

"How about another look." He called

"Huh?"

"What you did last time I was here." He said

Kim immediately knew what he meant. She quickly untied her dress and let it fall to the ground, showing her naked body again.

"You mean this?" she said striking a playmate-like pose.

"Yeah, Wow!" Billy exclaimed "I'll remember that!"

"Bye, Billy!" Kim waved

The old Chevy truck creaked and lurched back down the road and out of sight. Kim sighed, then took her sundress and went back inside where she found Elena waiting.

"Who was that?" she asked

Kim sighed again

"Oh, Remember Billy from the general store?"

"Uh-huh."

"Well, he's not so little anymore."

Both girls giggled excitedly

"You've got to tell me all about it!" Elena said as they went upstairs to their bedroom.