Rick and Cristine

Story Info
Cristine meets Rick and explores her bondage and sexual need.
2.2k words
4.31
8.8k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was once again Christmas, and Cristine was excited for the holiday. This was her favorite day of the year, and she enjoyed all of the decorations and food. It had been a year since she had ended things with a special dominant in her life. He had consumed her, and she had been devastated when things ended. He had become uninterested, and they had grown apart. Cristine had missed him, and felt alone since she no longer belonged to him. She hadn't thought of anyone else, until recently when she had met someone at the local coffee shop. Cristine had talked to him a few times, and learned his name was Rick. She didn't know much about him, but knew that she was starting to notice him on a regular basis. She started to have thoughts about him. Cristine thought about Rick spanking her, and tying her down. She would blush every time she saw him, and think about him in this deep dark sexual way- and it would send tingling sensations through her body.

As Cristine was walking into the coffee shop during Christmas Eve, she hadn't noticed that he was already inside. When she walked over to a table, and put her bag down- she hadn't realized that he was sitting on the other end of the table. Cristine was looking at her phone, and heard a voice say, "Excuse me, but have you looked to see if anyone was sitting here before you put your things down?"

Cristine looked up and realized that the deep intense voice was Rick. She could feel herself getting warm, and tried to pretend that she wasn't just thinking about him spanking her.

"Oh, I didn't realize that someone was already sitting here. I have so much on my mind with Christmas tomorrow, and I didn't know. I can move my things to another table."

"No, there is no need to. I'm sitting here alone, and not expecting anyone. Why don't you sit here, since you already placed your bag down? You were blushing, and I am curious as to why. I hope I'm not being too forward by asking." Rick said.

Cristine would be too embarrassed to tell him the real reason as to why she was blushing. She had thought of him taking her in a Dominant way, but didn't even know if that was something he was into. She had tried to play it off, and told him she was just warm from all the walking around she did prior to stopping for her coffee. Cristine was feeling a type of spark and connection. She didn't know him, but there was something that made her want to know him. She had felt a bit self-conscious, not knowing anything about Rick, and if her fantasies about him would be a reality. She had wanted to find a connection with someone, a Dominant that made her feel important, and wanted her. She wanted to feel safe, and whole again. Someone that wanted her to fulfill his needs, that she would submit to and feel like he would appreciate her.

"What are you thinking about so intensely?" Rick asked.

"I have a lot on my mind. It's a little personal, and I don't know you well enough to talk about it."

"Well, I'm getting a certain feeling from you. I don't want to be too forward, but I think that it's important to communicate thoughts and feelings. I have noticed you before, and every time I have seen you, I noticed that you blush." said Rick.

Cristine didn't know what to say. She had been fantasizing about him for weeks, but they had barely spoken until today. She had taken a sip of her coffee, and looked back up at him. He was smiling and looking at her. She felt his eyes burning into hers, and felt a sensation run through her body. Cristine wanted to tell him that she thought of him doing dirty things to her. It was like he could read her mind, because she didn't have to say anything. He said it first.

'I'm having a certain thought about you, and I would like you to tell me what you are thinking. You won't be too forward. Tell me exactly what you are thinking." Rick told her.

She felt it through her body again, and thought of him holding her down, and using her as he pleased. Cristine looked up at him. "I'm feeling a little nervous saying this. But I have been thinking of you dominating me."

Rick looked at her, and she could tell that he knew exactly what she was talking about. He pulled out his phone from his shirt pocket. "I want you to put in your phone number, so that i can reach you." Cristine complied.

"Do you like to be surprised and taken? When you are home, do you think about someone coming in your house, and holding you down to fuck you?" Rick asked her.

Cristine blushed, and felt a warmth between her legs. She knew that Rick could tell that was a yes to the question. "Yes I do," she said.

Rick smiled, and looked at her. "I will send you some directions for tonight. It's Christmas Eve, and I have something that I would like to do to you. I will tell you what I want you to do, and when you comply, then we can begin. I will not tell you what I am going to do. You will have to wait, and find out what I am going to do to you- but I think you are going to like it."

"First I will need your address," said Rick.

4 hours later...she was lying there helpless, her wrists and ankles bound. Her eyes were blindfolded, and her mouth was full from the ball gag that was placed there. He had penetrated her, and her mouth. She could still taste him. She wasn't able to move, or see anything. "I'm not done with you yet, and I've still got use for your holes. I want you begging- not to stop, but to keep going." Rick told her. She was feeling a deep delicious feeling, and connection with him. She wanted to call him Master.

Cristine had pulled out a piece of paper, and written down her address. She had wondered why Rick would need her address. She had a few thoughts, but nothing was said yet. He had taken the paper, and slid it into his shirt pocket.

"I would like for it to be okay that I use this, and be able to come to your house when I would like. If you are home, and I decide to come over, you will let me in."

"Yes that is okay with me. I will make sure to invite you inside if you come by." said Cristine. "I can even leave a key hidden for you, if you would like. That way you can come inside, if I am not home, or when you choose to."

"I think that is a great idea. You will hear from me, and may even see me soon." he said.

Cristine picked up her coffee and her purse, and got up from the table. She tried not to blush as she walked away. Her imagination was running wild. She left the coffee shop, and went out to the parking lot. Cristine walked over to her car, and got inside. She was thinking if she had any other places to go before home, but her mind was elsewhere. She drove home, and had started to get things ready for Christmas.

When she arrived home, she put the groceries away, and finishing cleaning. She was going to visit family for Christmas, and didn't have much to do at home. Cristine was excited about Christmas, it was her favorite holiday. But she had longed for a spanking for Christmas.

A few hours later, she had finished a glass of wine, and was thinking about her discussion with Rick earlier that day. She had been excited to finally talk to him, and that he noticed her. Cristine wondered if he would come to her house. She had a wonderful thought of him, and naughty thoughts of him coming into her house and taking her. Cristine went to bed and thought of what will happen on Christmas morning.

A few hours into the night, there was a noise. Cristine woke up for a moment, but didn't pay much attention to the sound. She stayed in bed, and tried to fall back asleep. Within a few moments, she heard a louder noise, and woke up quickly. Before she could move to see what the noise was, she felt a hand over her mouth.

She struggled for a moment, and heard a voice say, "It's me. I'm using your key to enter your house, and I just want you to know you are safe and all you have to do is tell me to stop."

Cristine looked up at him, and felt okay. He picked her up and carried her down the stairs, and outside. He blindfolded her and put her in his car. She wasn't sure where they were going. When the car stopped, she got out, and carried her inside somewhere. She was feeling nervous, but also excited because she had a fantasy of something similar before. Cristine didn't want to say anything. She wasn't sure what to make of what was happening. She knew that she didn't want it to stop. He put her down, and didn't speak. Cristine wasn't wearing much, and could feel Rick pulling what little clothes that she had off. He had started with her top, pulling it over her head, and then moving his hands lower to pull her shorts off. She had wanted him to touch her, but he didn't. Rick was focused on what he was doing, and would finish before bringing her into a new level of what was happening.

Rick still had her blindfolded, and started to bind her wrists and ankles. He chose to use rope, and after binding her wrists and ankles, he did her upper legs and arms. Rick had many thoughts of what he wanted to do, but didn't want to overwhelm Cristine the first time they were together. He chose to only use the rope, and had placed a ball gag in her mouth. He smiled. Rick had placed her on the couch, face down and tied a bow around her wrists and ankles. He thought of her as a present, someone he could play with, who was willing to submit to his needs. This had seemed quick, but Rick had noticed Cristine before, and felt something for her. He thought of what was going to happen next, and where he wanted to take her. After she was fully restrained, he thought of spanking her and giving her pain. He knew from what she said, that spanking her was something that she wanted. Tonight wasn't about pleasure or sex. They had both felt a sexual connection, and if things progressed well, it would be inevitable. There were so many feelings happening tonight, that he did not want her to be too overwhelmed.

He spanked her once, twice and three times. Cristine's voice was muffled and she tried to move, but couldn't. She had wanted him, and felt his Dominance overpower her. It was something he wanted, and hadn't felt before. She tried to wiggle, but her wrists and ankles were tied. Cristine couldn't see anything because of the blindfold, and couldn't speak. She could tell that she was on a bed or couch. In that moment she felt something hot, and a sting on her skin. She felt it on her ass, and it was multiple stinging at once. Cristine had realized it was a flogger. She felt it again, this time harder. And again, again. She wiggled and squirmed, but was helpless. Everything stopped for a moment, and he senses were heightened. Quiet. Cristine then felt something cold on her back. It was freezing and wet. It melted when touching the warmth of her skin. It was ice. Cristine had started to feel something more for Rick, and wanted to do more with him.

Rick could tell she had enough for now, and removed the gag from her mouth. He began untying the rope and removing the blindfold. He sat down and pulled her into his lap to hold her.

"Is this something you want? Do you want more?" he asked her.

"I want to do more of this, and I want to call you Master. I feel something from the way you dominant me, and a connection to you."

"There is a lot more to be talked about and done to make sure this is something you want. You may call me Master, but I want you to take some time to think about this and make sure this is something you want. It will not just be these times of bondage and playing, but I want you to submit to me on a daily basis, and this will be more in depth that just spanking. I would like to be your Master, and I think with time, we will get to the point of more. Take some time to think about tonight, and what I just said, and we will talk about it tomorrow. You can ask any questions you have, and we will talk about them. Yes?" Rick asked, as he kissed her on the forehead to show affection.

Cristine smiled and said, "Yes Master."