Rick and Julie - Brother and Sister Pt. 02

Story Info
Brother and sister continue with their careers and babies.
11.7k words
4.52
22.1k
68

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/29/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: This story has been written as a follow on story but the reader, may want to read the edited and expanded original story with the name of Rick and Julie - Brother and Sister published on this site.

*****

It had been three months since I had brought Julie and our twin babies home from the hospital. I remembered saying to myself, I can't believe how small this apartment is for us and our two new babies. Then I decided it was time that we began the search for a new and larger place to live in The Woodlands that would more comfortably accommodate all of us. Both Julie and I love these precious two babies so much we were always happy to arrive home after work each day to hold them, see them and see how they are each growing day. We were especially happy to see how they became bright and attentive to seeing us each day, too

This apartment was perfectly fine when it was just me and even after Julie had moved in with me it was still adequate. But, when we added two babies and all of the things needed to care for two infants with a lady, Regina, who cared for our twins while both Julie and I were busy at work each day, the apartment was more than crowded. It was overloaded.

We were hampered with the lack of bedroom space, if we needed Regina to stay the night with us there was no bedroom and no place for her to sleep except on the couch. Neither Julie nor I thought it was right to ask Regina to sleep on the couch despite her having said that it was Ok. I had been on a couple of two day business trips out of town since the babies were born and that loaded extra work on Julie with the babies while I was gone. Not to mention the fact that Regina didn't have a proper bed or bedroom to sleep in. And that didn't even take into account my travel up to the ranch to consult with Carlos, our ranch superintendent whom we had left in charge of the ranch and all of the ranch operations.

We had told Carlos one or the other of us or both would come back to the ranch to consult with him about the operation of the ranch on a periodic basis. Julie and I had agreed that for the time being I would be the one to travel to the ranch to consult with Carlos. On my first trip back to the ranch after the babies were born Carlos greeted me at the ranch gate and said to me, "Hola, Rick, how are Miss Julie and the babies doing?"

I replied to him, "Carlos, Julie is doing very well since the twins were born and she has gone back to work, now. The twins are fine, they are growing very fast and they are so very cute. We have a wonderful lady who cares for them each day while Julie and I are away at work. She is such a fine caring lady and she is so good with the twins. Her name is Regina and she really loves and cares for the twins like they are her own children."

Carlos was excited to hear about Julie and the babies and asked, "Rick have you brought any pictures of the twins for me and my wife, Calista, to see?" I opened my brief case and pulled out a packet of pictures and handed them to Carlos. He was very excited to see them and after he looked at them he asked, "Can you please get us copies of these pictures of the twins, Rick? I know that Calista will want to see them, too."

"Those are copies, Carlos. I brought those pictures for you and Calista, Carlos, since I knew that you both would want to see pictures of the twins." I replied. Neither Carlos nor Calista had ever mentioned to me or to Julie that we as parents of the twins are brother and sister. I think that they felt it was not their place to say anything to either one of us about it and Julie and I were thankful that they did not say anything. Carlos and Calista were truly good friends and friends of the family that we have known for many years and we love them nearly as much as we loved our Mom and Dad. And we think that they thought of us as though we were their children and our babies were their grandchildren.

"Calista and I want to thank you and Julie for the bringing us the pictures of the twins, Rick. We both think about those two little ones as though they are our own grandchildren. They will be just about big enough to begin to ride and rope before long just like you and Julie did when you were here on the ranch with your Mom and Dad."

"I know, Carlos, but, it is going to be just a couple of more years before we can get them in the saddle and put a lariat in their hands."

"Yeah, Rick. But they can sit in the saddle with you and Julie or me and Julie when you bring them up here to see us. I can remember how you and Julie loved it when your daddy and I took you two out on horseback the first time. You both were very excited to be riding in the saddle with us. Of course, Julie was a little hesitant about being up so high on horseback."

"Yeah, Carlos but, we were only four or five years old when Mom would finally let Dad put us in the saddle with him. Even then Mom was scared to death about it and I think that Julie will see it the same way about the twins. You know how women are about their little ones. They all think that daddy can't take care of them as well as momma can."

When Julie and I left the ranch she and I agreed to have Carlos maintain the ranch house for us so that we would still have a place to stay when we visited the ranch on each of our visits. I happened to notice that some areas of the ranch house that appeared to be showing some signs of deterioration. During my review of the ranch operations I asked Carlos, "Amigo, have someone come out and do a general inspection and make any repairs necessary to bring the ranch house back into good condition, will you please, Carlos.

"Bueno, Rick. I'll see to it that the inspection and repairs are started." he replied.

When I got back home to the apartment Julie said to me, "Rick, while you were gone I had a lot of work to do at the office and I asked Regina to stay over until I got home and by then it was too late to take her home since the twins were asleep. I asked her to stay the night and the only place for her to sleep was on the couch. We really need to find somewhere with more bedrooms that'll give us the room we need and Regina won't have to sleep on the couch."

Ok, Honey, we'll start looking for another, bigger place this coming weekend, Baby. We'll need Regina to look after the twins one day this weekend while we go house hunting."

Julie and I looked for three weekends in a row looking at homes in the general area that would be adequate for our family and would accommodate our day care provider, Regina, too. We needed a guest bedroom for her to use if she had to stay overnight with us. At the end of the third week we found a five bedroom home not too far from either Julie's or my offices and we made the commitment to buy it or at least we and the mortgage company bought it. The new home was close enough that we could continue to retain Regina as our day care provider which both Julie and I were very happy about.

When the time came for the next review with Carlos came up I was tied up at work and Julie made the trip up to the ranch to meet with Carlos. When she arrived at the ranch Carlos was very happy to see her and as she pulled her rental car up to the ranch house. Carlos helped her take her luggage into the main ranch house. Then he said, "Before we do anything else, Miss Julie, Calista really wants to see you and say hello to you."

Carlos took Julie into their home and Calista was very happy to see Julie hugging her. After she hugged her Calista told her, "Julie, you look so good and well rested for having had twin babies."

"Well, Calista, I have had help from Rick and especially from Regina to take care of the twins and they have taken a lot of the load off of me with regard to the twins."

Then Calista paused and asked with a sweet smile of anticipation on her face, "Julie, do you have any more pictures of 'our' grandbabies."

Julie smiled broadly and said, "Sure, Calista, I knew that would be the first thing that you and Carlos would be wanting to see and I brought some more pictures for you." as she dug into her purse and handed them another packet of more pictures of the twins.

When Carlos and Calista had looked at the pictures she said, "Oh, Julie they are so pretty, Honey."

Julie just beamed with pride saying, "Thank you so much, Calista. Sharing these two little ones with you two is just like sharing them with Mom and Dad since I know that you and Carlos were so close to them. Rick and I both really wish that they were still here to see your grandbabies."

Carlos and Julie started their review of the ranch operations the following morning and toured the ranch on horseback which they had become a normal part of our review. Julie told Carlos, "It is so good to be back on the ranch and be on horseback with you again reviewing the ranch operations with you, Carlos." Later during their review of the financial portion Julie, mentioned, "Carlos, I see that repairs have been made to the ranch house and it has a fresh coat of paint and a new roof."

Carlo responded, "Yes, Julie, when Rick was here last he asked me to have an inspection done and have any necessary repairs made to the house."

"I agree with that, Carlos, and it looks really good. However, I saw that the inside of the house appears to need to be modernized, too. I'm going to talk about that with Rick when I return home to The Woodlands."

Carlos replied, "Ok, Miss Julie. Just let me know what you and Rick decide to do and I can get it taken care of for you."

When Julie returned home to our apartment we discussed the renovation of the ranch house and she said, "Honey, you know during my trip back to the ranch it brought back so many memories and I wish we could go back and live on the ranch again."

"I wish we could, too, Baby. And it would be a great place for the twins to grow up just like you and I did, Honey. But, you know that it is going to be several years before the twins will be big enough to understand what growing up on the ranch means and they will be able to sit a saddle like we did when Mom and Dad were still alive."

"Rick, we also need to think about renovating the inside of the ranch house like you had Carlos do to repair the outside of the house."

"Yeah, I noticed that, too, the last time I was up there. When we can both go up there together we can have a detailed look at it and make a decision on what we want to have done. You know if we can ever move back to the ranch, we'll want to live in that house."

Then Julie told me, "Carlos and Calista would love to have us bring the twins up there to visit with them in the near future, too. They said that they feel like the twins are their grandkids, you know."

"I know. Carlos asked me when you and I were going to bring them up there to visit with them. Maybe we can take them up there on our next vacation, Sweetheart."

When the twins were about 16 months old, Julie and I each took a week of our vacation together. We got into the car with the twins and drove up to the ranch to make our periodic review. When we got to the ranch gate Carlos met us at the ranch gate and said, "Hola, Rick, hola, Miss Julie. Who have you brought with you to visit with us?" as he looked at the two child carriers in the back seat of the car, He could see the twins buckled up in their car seats still asleep from our drive up to the ranch.

We both quickly replied, "Carlos, you and Calista have been asking us to see the twins so we decided to bring them up here to meet their 'Grandparents'."

Carlos helped us get the twins out of the car and insisted, "First, we must take these two little ones into the house to introduce these beautiful babies to Calista, Rick and Julie."

When Carlos took us into his home and Calista saw the twins she was very excited to see her 'grandbabies'. She said, "Oh my God, Rick and Julie. These two remind me of when you two were this age. They are so sweet and so beautiful. Can I keep them both?" Neither Carlos nor Calista could wait to hold them and talk to them like most grandparents like to do. Since it was getting late in the afternoon, Julie and I took the twins to the ranch house and began to prepare to feed the twins and prepare a supper for us. Calista insisted on carrying one of the twins to the house while Julie carried the other and I moved the car up next to the ranch house.

When Julie and Calista walked into the ranch house Calista told Julie, "Since I knew you two were coming up to the ranch with the babies I cleaned up the house for you and put fresh linen on the beds and fresh towels and wash cloths in the bathrooms for you two and the twins."

Julie hugged her like she was her mother and said, "Thank You, Calista. If I did not know better I would have thought that you were my mother with all of your kindness and thoughtfulness."

Calista replied, "Julie, Carlos and I still miss your parents as though they were here yesterday and we miss you and Rick being here on the ranch with us, too."

"We both really miss not being here on the ranch as well, Calista. Rick and I would like for the twins to grow up here on the ranch just like Rick and I did."

That night Julie and I spent the night in the ranch house and we slept in the bedroom where we originally slept together the night after we had attended the wedding of our friends in town. When we got into bed Julie cuddled up to me like she has done so often and said, "Rick, do you remember that this is the bedroom where we first made love?"

'Yeah, I remember that, Honey."

"Do you remember what we talked about in this bed while we were making love?"

"Tell me what you have in mind, Sweetheart."

"We thought it would be really fitting for us to conceive our baby or babies in this bed where we thought that you and I were likely conceived. And now that the twins are up walking and talking I have really been wanting for us to have another baby. Can we have another baby, Honey? This would be a really good place to start our new baby and add to our family. Don't you think, Sweetheart?"

"What makes you think that you can conceive a baby tonight or even this week, Sweetie?"

"Well, Honey, I finished my period less than a week ago and I am coming into my most fertile time of the month so this week I should be ovulating and if we make love with each other each night this week we can't miss getting me pregnant." as she looked into my eyes with those piercing blue eyes of hers that have always melted my heart. She never failed to get to me and she knew it. She knew that all she had to do was flash those pretty blue eyes or hers at me and she could get exactly what she wanted.

I thought for a while and said, "Ok, you scheming little baby factory. You always know how to get me to do the things you want and to give you the things that you want, also."

Julie quietly squeaked, giggled her mischievous little giggle and told me "That's why I love you so much, Rick. And that's why I want you to squirt out all of your hot love cream into me and leave me another sweet baby growing in my tummy."

"I guess after all of that I'll have to make love with you every night this week, huh?" as I started to pull her nightie up over her head and then I pulled her panties over her hips down her legs and off of her feet.

She was so happy as she pulled me over on top of her and told me, "I love you so much, Rick, and you know that those two precious babies sleeping in there in the other room were born out of our love. And this baby will be conceived in our love, too." I kissed her tenderly and she shivered a little bit with her excitement and I started kissing her luscious titties and started sucking on her hard pink nipples.

Then I started to trail kisses down her tummy but, she put her hands on each side of my face and gently pulled me back up to her to kiss me. She whispered to me, "Rick, you are beginning to make my pussy very wet, Honey, and I'm ready to have your big penis inside me right now."

As she was kissing me she reached down between us grabbed my hard dick and put it at the opening of her love treasure. Then she said, "My pussy is really hungry to have you inside me and shooting your hot love cream deep inside me, too, Sweetheart."

I said to myself, I sure thought that I was in charge here but, I now know who is really in charge. I was not about to deny her what she wanted most and in the order that she wanted it. That is as long as I wanted to keep her happy. I began to slowly and gently press my hard dick inside her delicate love flower. Julie's facial expression slowly changed from one of excitement and happiness to an expression of passion and contentment that she was getting the conjugal love she had asked me for. And she was happy in the knowledge that my numerous little squiggly tails would soon be swimming up to meet her egg to start our new baby growing in her tummy.

Once I had reached full penetration I slid my hands and arms beneath her legs at her knees with my hands holding onto her upper thighs. I lifted her legs and hips off the bedsheets. Having done that I began to thrust into her love flower fast and forcefully until her breathing became labored and she was moaning to me that it was so good and she wanted my love cream deep inside her to start our new baby growing in her tummy. I could feel my orgasm beginning to build in my lower belly and in my balls and I also knew that her orgasm was about to occur, too. I wanted to reach my orgasm just before she did to shoot my hot cum deep inside her to induce her to a greater orgasm and hopefully induce her to ovulate if her ovulation was about to happen as we were making love.

Within a few moments I reached my orgasm and began to shoot my hot cum deep inside her pussy just before she reached her orgasm. Julie breathlessly screamed, "Honey your baby cream is so hot I can feel it inside me and it is making me reach my orgasm, too." Her body tensed and then she totally relaxed on the bed beneath me gasping for her breath. With my hard member still deep inside her love tunnel she pulled me down to her, put her arms around me and kissed me telling me, "Oh, God, I love you so much, Rick, and I love feeling your hot love cream filling my pussy to start our new baby, Honey."

I kissed her back and laid down beside her holding her in my arms and I told her, "I love you, too, Julie, and we are both going to love the baby that should now be growing inside your tummy.

The next morning Julie and I got up, showered, dressed, tended to our babies and fed them. Then we had our breakfast. We took the twins over to Calista who offered to look after them while we were out touring the ranch with Carlos. Calista was so happy to have the twins in her home and she told us, "Don't worry about these two little wranglers, Abuela Calista will take good care of them while you two are out with Abuelo Carlos."

Julie and I both smiled broadly at Calista and thanked her for watching the twins and said, "We know that they are in the best loving hands we could find, Calista." Grandma Calista just smiled broadly and beamed with her pride of having our two little ones in her home and in her care.

Julie and I walked over to the horse barn and met Carlos out in front of the barn. He already had two mounts saddled and waiting for us to take the tour of the ranch with him while Calista kept the twins. We found that the ranch was continuing to do well under Carlos' management. The cattle looked in really good condition and there were many new calves to help replenish the herd. The out buildings were being kept in good repair as well.

Julie asked Carlos, "Carlos, are coyotes still a problem here on the ranch?"

"Yes, Miss Julie. They are and it seems to be getting worse as time goes on. We have to continually run them off the ranch as they will attack the small livestock on the ranch. We may have to start taking more drastic measures. There are even reports that they have been invading the suburbs around the cities like Houston and the DFW Metroplex. They have been attacking and killing small dogs and cats in peoples' yards."