Rick Gets Turned Out

Story Info
From straight to cocksucker.
2.5k words
4.32
91.8k
51

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 01/23/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rick sat at his desk, in the study of his home. It was late on Sunday evening and he was doing what he always did then, surf porn. After twenty five years of marriage, his wife had seemed to loose any interest in sex. Their sex life consisted of a once a month session, if he was lucky. But at 47, Richard Banter was not ready stop. So, he turned to the Internet. At first he would watch videos of cheating wives getting pounded by well endowed men. Then it was lesbians. Then about a year ago it was threesomes, 2 women and one guy. Then he saw a video of two guys and one woman, and was hooked. The guys never touched each other, oh no that would be gross to Rick. Rick often fantasized about his wife taking on two men. He even looked at swingers sites, wondering and fantasizing. He had downloaded several pictures of men. All the while wondering how his wife would enjoy their cocks, all of which were larger than his. He even had a few pictures of some young women, college aged and the one topless picture of Becky, taken about 10 years ago on their second cruise.

He was enjoying a video of a housewife being screwed by her husband and another man. Then suddenly his mouse pointer moved on its own. The start menu came up, and then notepad appeared on his screen.

Enjoying yourself Dick?

He froze. What in the Hell was going on? In the background a housewife was being fucked in the ass and mouth. And here was some strange message on his screen. Rick shut down Firefox.

Oh, that is better, was typed into notepad.

So, Dick, what do you prefer? Sucking cock or getting fucked by one?

With that he shut the computer down and sat there frozen with anger and worry. First, who was this person and second how dare they ask him about gay crap. He wasn't gay, no way he was going to suck a guy's cock, let alone let one fuck him.

The next morning he checked his email before heading to work. He kept two email accounts, one the wife could access, the other for his buddies to send him dirty pictures and jokes. There was only one unread one, but he could see that he had gotten at least 5 last night, all had been read, but not by him. The unread one was titled, "Hey Dick, seems you were premature....again." and was from someone calling themselves DOMuNOW. The message was to the point.

Dick,

Where did you go last night? Oh I know. Care to see your browser history? Oh that's right, you have it set for private browsing. Silly me, Wonder what your friends would think?? Or your boss?? How about the wife???? What if I mix up and email her by mistake??

So tell me stud, which do you prefer?

Signed,

Your Master

Rick immediately deleted the email and went to work, pissed. When he logged on at work and checked his email there, he had another message from DOMuNOW

Dick,

I will need an answer or I start telling people about you. Check your private email on your not so Smartphone, asshole. You probably surf porn at work don't you?

Signed,

Your Master

Rick did and saw two emails from his antagonist. The first said History Lesson, and it was just that, his history of porn sites, online personals and others, some he didn't even recognize. And at the end, it contained a list of email addresses of just about everyone he knew. Rick was beginning to feel screwed. The second email was titled Answer the question.

Dick,

Answer the fucking question or I send the history lesson out, or better yet some of the other goodies I have found. I must say Becky is very hot.

Which do you prefer?

Signed,

Your Master.

Rick was fuming, but at the same time knew he needed to act. He was not accustom to being pushed around, so he reflected it in his reply.

Look Jerk, I don't know who you are or what you game is, but I am not a little queer. I have never sucked a dick, nor would I. Leave me and my family alone or I go to the police.

Rick.

The reply came two minutes later, in a text.

"Really Dick? Then why are there all the naked pictures of men? And oh so few pictures of women? Care to explain that? Why do you check out the men at the gym? Yeah I've seen your type before, you just need a little push and then you beg for more cock."

Then he got a dozen pictures texted to him, all of nude men. Some he thought he had remembered seeing before. Then came the picture of his wife, from their cruise.

"Here is your future. He claimed he wasn't gay either."

Then came another picture. This one was a blindfolded mans face. His mouth was open, tongue out. The tongue was dripping cum and the face and blindfold were covered in it.

This was followed by another picture of the same man on all fours, sucking one man, while being fucked by another. Rick was stunned and worried. How could he end this torment, without anyone finding out? How could he get away from this tormentor? And why was he staring at those pics and why was he hard? He began to weigh his options.

He replied, "Listen what I have to do to make you go away?"

The reply came swiftly, "Simple, blow me."

Again Rick was stunned. No way could he do that, he wasn't gay. He had no interest in men Did he? No, he told himself, trying to convince himself. Then he read the next text and was shocked when he realized he had sent it. It simply said "Ok".

DOMuNOW then replied, "That's my cocksucker. Meet me in Village Park at 11 tonight, bring your phone. Walk the path, I will be waiting."

Immediately Rick texted back, "wait my last test wasn't meant for you." "I'm not doing that...ever." But there was no reply. The whole work day, he was on edge. His boss even asked him if everything was ok and Rick told him it was. But it wasn't and he knew it. Richard Banter was in big trouble. His mind kept going back to those pics DOMuNOW had sent him. As hard as he tried, he found himself aroused by them. Maybe it was because his sex life had dropped to nearly nothing, he tried to justify in his mind. For the first time in his life, he found himself thinking about sucking another mans cock.

Dinner with the Becky helped, but when he went by his study and saw his desk, he felt his cock stir. He called out to Becky, "Hey Babe, when it cools off a little, I think I will take a walk around the park, you want to come along?" Hoping she would say no, his heart pounding waiting nervously for the answer.

"Yeah good luck with that, I think it won't cool off at all, maybe after the park closes at ten." Rick knew that, but his property was on border of the park, so he often walked it after hours, occasionally catching lovers going at it near the playground area.

When it was around 10:20, Rick turned on his computer, hoping to see DOMuNOW online so he could tell him. Tell him what? He could feel his manhood swell as the pc booted up. Once it did he saw a zip file dead center on the desktop. The file was named watchmenow. He tried to unzip it, but it had a password. And with no other information from his tormentor, he tried several before he figured it out. The password was Cocksucker and the file contained a text document, named read me first and two mpeg files, named watch me and watch me next.

The note was short:

Hello Dick,

I am looking forward to tonight, don't disappoint me. I don't want things to get messy for you, maybe just on you. Now, make sure your speakers are on and you are alone, time to watch a movie. Start watching me next about 10:45, but leave your yard no later than 11:00. And no masturbating!!

Your Master

Without hesitating Rick, started the first movie. It was about 4 minutes long. The video showed random men, rather their cocks, changing quickly. There was a woman speaking. No, make that two women. One telling him he wasn't interested, the other telling him he was. Words along those same lines flashed on the screen. It was hypnotic. Some were calling him a sissy, gay or queer. Others were telling him to worship and suck the cocks. As it moved forward, it also showed men sucking cocks. Ricks own manhood swelled in his pants. The spell only broken by Becky announcing she was going to bed and wondering if he was still walking. He said yes and rose quickly to put on some jogging shorts.

Then he remembered the other video. The time was later than the prescribed 10:45 but he decided that he better see it as well. This one had a woman's soothing voice telling him to relax. The video was of a large cock erupting in a huge load. It was on a loop and equally hypnotic as the first. He managed to check the time and he closed the video, deleted the unzipped files and heading quickly to the park.

With the videos playing in his head, Rick tried to stop himself. What was he doing? He wasn't gay, was he? He was turned on, he admitted to himself .Each step took him closer to the playground area, the place he figured was where his master was, he thought. Did he really just think that? He was at the far edge of the small bridge that was close to the playground area and he stopped. His cock was hard, the heat making him sweat. Just as he was about to turn around, his cell rang and he quickly answered it.

"You are late.", then a pause, "Well, you are so close to sucking your Masters cock, I bet you can taste it can't you?" said a voice he did not recognize and the number was blocked.

He simply replied yes, not believing the words coming from his mouth.

"Well, I want you to prove it to me. Time to undress. Take your shorts off and leave them on the ground by the bridge. Then walk down the path towards the playground." Click.

As if under a spell, Rick did as ordered. As he passed a small group of small pine trees, the voice called out to him.

"I believe this is what you are looking for." Rick turned to see a naked man standing in the shadows behind the trees. His face obscured by a bandanna over his nose and mouth.

Rick hardly noticed that, it was the enormous piece of meat jutting out that he saw.

As Rick nervously walked up, the man stepped over to a grassy area behind the trees, hidden from the path. Once Rick reached it, he was ordered to his knees.

"That's my good little cocksucker." And with that he stepped closer to Rick. "I knew you wanted this", he said, waving his cock inches from Ricks face, "and now you can have it. Suck it bitch." It looked huge and intimidating in the moonlight. He knew it was much larger than his own 6" cock.

Tentatively, he reached out and touched the other mans cock. The words from the videos were now swirling in his head. He could feel it throb in his hand. "Go ahead, it won't bite." the Man said. He kissed the head, and then licked the shaft. Still timid, still nervous but extremely turned on. His hand was slightly pumping the cock of the man before him. He was shocked that he did not mind the taste. The man smelled like he had just stepped out of the shower. Soon he was taking the head in his mouth, and even that seemed so big. Each time he did, he noticed that the man trusted forward to put a little more of the large cock in. Soon he was going down on about half of it.

"We can work on that, just keep going. Remember your shirt is on, so I hope you plan to swallow." That made his mind snap to, what was he doing? He was sucking a cock, and liking it. No loving it. But that couldn't be. Again the words from the videos were playing tricks on his mind. He wanted to stop but didn't. Then he could taste the precum. He knew he had to stop, but couldn't make himself. Then the man announced it.

"Here it cums."And suddenly the Man erupted n his mouth, like the video, overflowing his mouth. "Swallow it slut." He did his best, but it was so much. One last squirt sprayed across his face. Then a camera flashed from the man. His wet cock was still close to Ricks cum filled mouth and covered face.

"Next time I am going to make you beg for it." And then he jogged off, across the park. Rick sat on his knees wiping the cum off his face, feeling used and abandoned. He licked his fingers clean. Then the spell was suddenly broken and he felt sick. He collected his shorts and headed home. He quickly showered, masturbating in the shower, and went to bed. Dreaming of what had taken place.

The next morning he got on his computer. The zip file was gone and the background picture was the cock he had sucked last night he was sure of it. Was it shaved last night? He didn't remember. The word "Thirsty?" was under it. He quickly changed that picture. He searched for the file but did not find it.

That day at work, all he could think of was that cock and the videos. Rick checked his computer that night, as well as his phone. He heard nothing from DOMuNOW. Nor did he, the rest of the week, despite checking. Then Sunday night, his mouse moved again, and his background changed back to that cock, with the word "Thirsty?" on it. Rick wanted to scream yes, wondering what this man had done to him in a week's time. But that was it, nothing else. The next morning he had an email and an attachment.

Dick,

Are you still thirsty? Should I just tell your wife and end this for you?

Your Master

The attachment was the cell phone picture. It was dark, but it got the job done. Rick was screwed and he knew it. He replied with an I hate you type of response, sent it and regretted it. Knowing this man held all the cards. Then he replied again, begging him not to tell anyone, coming just short of saying he would do anything. Only afterward did he realize that he most likely would if asked, wondering if he would or if he would have to beg for it?