Rick Gets Turned Out Ch. 02

Story Info
Straight man's descent into gay whore.
2.8k words
4.38
45.8k
28

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 01/23/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rick once again sat at his desk, his computer on. His wife was in bed and he was waiting. No, deep down inside he knew, he was hoping to hear from DOMuNow. This was his third night of waiting. For reasons he could not explain, his thoughts kept going back to this stranger and how much Rick had enjoyed sucking his cock. The thoughts shocked him but he stopped denying it to himself. Less than a week ago he had never thought of sucking a cock.

Finally he picked up his phone and texted DOMuNOW. "Hi, it's Rick. Can we talk?"

Two minutes later he got a reply. But he was disappointed at the response. "Who is this? I don't know any fucking Rick."

"You call me Dick."

"So, what do you want, Dick sucker?"

"I want to talk to you."

It was about 10 minutes before the next reply but he couldn't deny it. "No, you want my dick in your mouth again." No sooner did he read that when his phone rang. DOMuNOW. said forcefully.

"Admit it, bitch."

"Yes" Rick said.

"Yes? What the fuck is yes? Tell me what you want." Rick hesitated. "Stop wasting my time." and he hung up. Rick called back twice but got voicemail each time. Each time he said he wanted to see him again but there was no reply. But as he sat there his mouse began to move and his wallpaper changed. On it was a man who appeared to be his age. His face was covered in cum and there were 3 nude men standing around him, there semi erect cocks glistening. At the bottom it read "Your fate." It was a few minutes later that Rick even realized that he was masturbating to the picture. After he came he changed the picture before turning off the computer.

The next day at work Rick received several texts. Each was either an erect cock or a guy with a face full of cum. The final ones were a series of an older man being fucked and sucking two younger studs. These came as Rick was in a meeting. More than once he almost got caught looking at them. After the meeting he called his tormentor.

"Well Dick, what do you want?"

Rick pleaded. "Please stop."

"From now on you call me sir or Master Mark, got it. And that is not going to happen until you tell me what you really wanted last night. How much did you cum seeing your fate before you?"

"Please leave me alone."

What did you say, slut?"

"Sorry, leave me alone sir."

"You should just tell me want you want. I want you to admit it to me." Rick looked around the hallway. No one was around. He could easily say how he wanted to suck this man again and see what happened.

"I want to suck your cock again."

"Close, what do you really want? We both know you are going to suck my cock. The question is how much do you want it?"

"A lot," Rick heard himself say. Master Mark laughed.

"So you want to be my cock sucking fagot whore?" Rick was shocked as his tormentor continued to describe what was in store for him. How he would soon be taking cock after cock both in his mouth and his ass. "I will be over tonight for your first lesson. " and before Rick could protest, the call ended.

His texts and voicemail were ignored. That night was hell. Becky had developed a sinus headache and was of course irritable. Rick jumped nervously whenever the phone rang. The first time it was his mother in law and then his sister but nothing from Master Mark. Until 11 pm, just as Rick was about to go to bed.

Then came the text, "I have something for you on your deck. Cum and get it." Rick practically jumped up. Becky had long since gone to bed but he still crept up the stairs to hear her snoring before heading out to his deck. Sure enough there was his tormentor, again with his face hidden But otherwise nude and if his wife or neighbors happen to look over he could be seen.

"Can't we go somewhere?" Rick pleaded while not taking his eyes off the semi erect penis in front of him.

"Well, your bed is taken. How about your couch?"

It was then when Rick had realized that he had not only walked across the deck but had also knelt down in front of Master Mark. "Yeah, maybe another time my slut." He said as he pointed his cock towards Rick, while also grabbing his head pulling him towards it. Rick eagerly took the cock in his mouth. Master Mark forced it all in and held Ricks head against the shaved area were his pubes would be. "Tonight you will learn to service a cock like the slut you are." and with that he began to pump it in and out of Rick mouth. As it grew harder Rick found it hard to to take it all it but was given little choice. Soon he was gagging which prompted Master Mark to pull out and slap his face several times with it.

"YOU FUCK NG SWALLOW THIS OR I YELL RAPE!" He said as he again shoved it back into Rick's mouth. Rick still gagged but did not try to pull off despite his tearing eyes. This was not what he expected, this was rape. The assault continued before finally Master Mark stood up and slowed his strokes. Then after a few more strokes he began to cum shooting a thick load down Rick's mouth before also shooting on his face before pushing Rick backwards.

As Rick sat back panting, mouth agape, Master Mark looked down without pity telling Rick to clean his cock off. He did not hesitate and greedily licked it clean, even when his tormentor used his cock to clean cum off of his face. Master Mark also pointed out how much Rick must of liked it because his fagot tan short had a cum stain on them. "You slut, you never even got your cock out." Soon he was rewarded with a fully erect cock in front of him.

"Well my cock sucking slut?"

Rick knew he was beaten and what was expected. This time however it was Rick who did all the work. His tormentor simply sat down and told him to do a good job while telling him how each night he would be back. Soon he was moaning telling Rick that he was a quick learner. "You older men always make great cocksuckers."

Then he Told Rick to stop, undress, get on his back and then to pull his legs up. This made Rick nervous and he began to protest, as he knew want was expected. "Shut the fuck up and do what you are told. NOW!" Master Mark said as he slapped Rick face. "I'm not playing here. I have taped this whole scene", he said pointing to a go pro camera that Rick had not seen, "So let's continue our movie." Rick knew now he had been set up tonight and with one last protest complied.

Master Mark spit on his hand before he began to finger Rick's ass. Then he stopped and climbed up Rick telling him to put a lot of spit on his cock.

Then repositioning, he instructed Rick to pull his knees up to his chest and to relax. Then he added just as he began to push his cock head in, "Cause this is gonna hurt." Rick started to scream but found his mouth covered up and his lover staring into his eyes. "Give it a second." Then he began to slowly pump in and out of Rick virgin ass. His own cock was fully erect and he was told to jack off. It didn't take him long to cum again as Master Mark continued to steadily fuck his ass. Since his Master had just come he was able to fuck Rick long and hard, staring into his eyes as he did, watching Rick's expression change from pain to pleasure. Finally he moaned and Rick could feel his cock twitch inside him releasing another load.

"See you tomorrow Dick" He said as he got up and put on some shorts and grabbed his camera.

The next morning he had an email from his new Master. The subject said "Remember" and the note said. "Remember, you can stop anytime you want everyone to see what you really are." Attached was a file, it was his "movie." It was now complete, he knew now that he was being turned into a cock loving whore. Despite himself, he watched the movie, almost getting caught by Becky as he masturbated. Otherwise the day was long and dull, as all he could think about was the fact that he had to do last night over again. He did not hear from his new Master all day.

Then around 9 pm his door bell rang. His mind was racing as he answered the door. But it was only his neighbor and his son who were returning the two extension ladders they had borrowed. As they put them away, Becky came out to say hello and let Rick know she was taking some aspirin and going to bed. The three men continued their small talk before finally his neighbor Bob said. "Well I guess we will go. Thanks again." But it was his son's words that stunned him. Looking directly into Rick's eyes, in a low firm tone He said "see you later." Smiling he walked off leaving Rick stunned.

Was his neighbor Scott his tormentor? Had he really had sex with someone who was just a kid? He felt sick; the kid had only turned 18 a few weeks ago. He knew because of the party they had. He knew he had to end this now that he knew who was behind it.

So just before 11 pm Rick went out on his deck. Shortly the rear gate to the park opened and in walked not one but two men. This shocked him but Rick still tried to take control.

"I know who you are. This has to stop Scott. It was fun but it has to stop." The men only laughed and when Master Mark spoke he realized he was wrong and that Scott had only witnessed last night. Most likely he was watching now. This time his Master was not wearing a mask, but Rick still did not know who he was.

"Who the fuck is Scott? Are you seeing another cock as well? You are just a cock sucking slut. Now strip and get on your knees." After Rick reluctantly complied, his dominating Master stepped up to him. "Show Master Tim here what you can do slut. Reach in and get my cock out."

Rick reached up to unbuckle Master Mark's shorts but was told to only unzip them for now. So he did, surprised as he reached in at the lack of underwear. "Good whore. Now get it hard like you like it." So Rick began to work his tongue and lips over his master's cock before taking him deep. All the while the two men discussed what a fagot whore he was and how much fun they we're going to have with him.

"Look at his sissy cock just drooling as he is blowing you", Master Tim said, "How about my cock?"

Rick felt his master's hands on the back of his head as he buried Rocks face into his shorts. "Look at me slut. You ready for another cock?" Rick couldn't breathe and his head was still being held. "You know what to do. Get his pants off and swallow his cock."

Once released, Rick turned to do that. As soon as he undid the pants and let them fall he knew there was an issue. Master Tim had a horse sized cock.

"I think he is scared." Tim said laughing and then he began to slap Rick on the face with it. "You bitch, start sucking." Rick began to lick the shaft of the monster, working up to the head. He barely fit the head into his mouth let alone more. When Tim's hands went on his head he pulled off.

"Please don't. It's too big." both men laughed and his master then pinched his nose shut. As soon as his mouth open in went the monster.

"Tonight's lesson is taking big cocks. so take it all, slut." his master said in his ear. Then he reached between Rocks legs to rub and stroke his cock as Tim put more cock in his mouth. "Just keep breathing" he said as he then began to use Rick's own pre cum to finger his ass. This continued for a few minutes as Tim would pump out then a little deeper into Rick's mouth gagging him and his master alternated from his cock to his ass. Finally he settled on fingering his ass before he pushed his cock against his tight hole. Rick was about to be impaled on both ends. The monster was only three quarters of the way in as his ass was invaded. When he pushed away from the monster in his mouth, it added more cock into his ass. And it began. He rocked himself back and forth on the two cocks the held him in place. Gagging on the big cock in his mouth and thus pushing back on the one in his ass. Then men chuckled and said what a natural. Then Rick realized all the moans were his.

Then his master decided to pick up the pace and began to fuck Rick very hard, driving him deeper on the cock in his mouth. Then he felt his own cock explode just before Rick came.

Finally the dick in his mouth was removed and he collapsed. Only to be told not so fast.

Tim grabbed Rick by the hair and guided him to the table on the deck, pushing him face down on it. Then before Rick could protest, he aimed his monster at his ass. Master Mark was at his side as the big cock forced it's way it in. Rick's mouth was covered as he began to wail in protest, fresh tears running down his face. Without slowing down he felt the big mans balls smack his own as he bottomed out. Rick whimpered as his ass was stretched to fit the beast. But after a few strokes the creaking of the table made them stand Rick up, without taking the big cock from his ass. As the big cock continued its assault on his ass, they tormented him as Rick begged for mercy.

"Ohh...awww...Please...ow..stop, ahh..."

Master Mark stood in front of him and began playing with his still erect cock While Tim held him in a full nelson as he fucked him. "If you don't like it why are you so fucking hard slut?"

"No...awww...its...ohhh...too...big...ahh"

"That's why I'm here bitch. When I'm done you will always crave cock."

"Well more than you already do."

"ahh..no...Please...no...too." But the big man stopped pumping. Rick felt his enormous cock twitch inside him as it erupted.

As he pulled out there was a loud pop and Rick felt empty. The big man released him and he wanted to collapse but Master Mark had his cock in his hand. He lend Rick over the bench. Master Mark sat down and ordered Rick to finish him. Rick was spent and just wanted it to be over but did not protest. As he went down on Rick he could feel Tim's load begin to run down his legs.

"Good whore." Master Mark said as he held Ricks head in his crotch. "Time for a second helping." Rick thought his was about to cum but then felt Tim behind him and with his head held in place was trapped as the big semi erect cock was rubbing against his ass crack. Once it was hard he again felt it enter him. Then he was pulled back on the large cock before being pushed forward to swallow the cock in his mouth. This time they seemed to fuck him forever. When they finally finished they allowed Rick to finally collapse.

Rick must of past out because the next thing he remembered was someone shaking his shoulder.

"Mr. Banter, are you alright?"

Still foggy he answered, yeah...uh what time is it?"

"1 am sir." it was then he realized who it was. It was his neighbor kid Scott and Rick was naked. He started to say something, anything to get the kid to keep quiet when he noticed Scott was also naked. "Oh my god," Rick thought.

"Scott, what's going on here?"

"Well, after what I have seen the last two nights, I figure I want in on the action."

"Scott, I can't do that. It wouldn't be right."

"Oh ok, but if you don't, I will make sure others know."

Rick was screwed, again and he knew it. "Fine, just this once."

"No Mr. Banter, I don't think so." Scott said as his older neighbor gave him the best blowjob he had ever had. "I really don't think so."